Candy, Judy, Celine and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers

They embraced without awkwardness and shared a brief, friendly kiss. She took his hand as they walked into the restaurant. Her hand felt so right in his.

The dinner was great. It wasn't fancy, just very fresh and prepared in a minimalist style. He preferred that to over dramatized dinner fare. He couldn't stop looking at her through dinner. Those eyes. His were light, almost powder blue. Hers were deep ocean blue. She was truly a beautiful girl; when she smiled, she was stunning. Her face was in sublime proportion. Her nose was perfectly suited to her face. Her neck---her shoulders---he was almost in a swoon. It was the first time in a long time that he noticed these things about a woman. He hadn't even thought about her tits and ass---he'd seen them in all their glory at the club---but he always checked out those parts of a woman first. Tonight he couldn't stop looking at her face; he hung on her every word. He was completely smitten.

Later, he would not remember every detail of their conversation. They talked about what they liked and didn't like. They chatted about art, music and literature. He hadn't done that with any woman under the age of fifty in many years. They shared more of each others personal history. It was the perfect first date that just has to lead to a second one. The evening came to an end too quickly.

As he expected, they parted in the parking lot. They shared another kiss, a smidgen longer than the previous ones. It was obvious to both of them that this first normal encounter had been fun.

"When can I see you again?" He asked, not wanting her to leave without at least a tentative second meeting.

"I have to work the next three nights. I'm off on Saturday night. What did you have in mind?" She replied.

"Mozart." He said. "You said you loved Mozart, as do I. All five violin concertos at the symphony hall by a really good string ensemble. It's on Saturday night. I have season tickets. It's dressy. We can eat there before the concert. I can pick you up, or if you would be more comfortable, you can leave your car at my house; it's sort of on the way. The concert starts at 8:00 PM. We probably need to leave by 6:30 to have time to eat."

It all came out, but not as smoothly as he would have liked. He was actually flustered asking this attractive young woman---well only eleven or twelve years younger---to go on a date with him.

"I'd love to." She replied with that warm, sun drenched smile. She turned to her car and extracted a day planner. "Give me directions to where you live. I'll be there at 6:30 sharp---dressed to the nines."

He gave her instructions. They kissed once more. He walked to his car almost drunk with anticipation.

When he got home, there was a message from Candy. He deleted it. There was also a message from Judy. Greg had to go out of town and she wanted to fuck. Well, he thought, it wasn't like he would be cheating on Lisa, they weren't dating, really, and certainly weren't fucking. He knew he didn't really want to fuck Judy---he wanted to fuck Lisa, but what the hell.

Fucking Judy was fun. She wasn't going to leave Greg; she wasn't young and stupid like Candy and she was a wild and uninhibited little slut. He called her, and she was in the back yard in a flash, naked and ready to fuck. She went down on him immediately—it had become traditional. He ate her little muff, thinking about Lisa. They retired to the bedroom and continued their normal exploits. He fucked Judy more tenderly than he often did---once again seeing Lisa in his arms. Her tight little anal canal was still well worth the price---free---and he actually did get into boning her rear, wondering if he would ever get into Lisa's tight hole. Judy returned home in the early morning hours to be there for her kids.

When Lisa got out of her little German sports car just a hair before 6:30 on Saturday he was awe struck. It was the little black Halston number. She had the body and looks to pull it off. She looked like a young Audrey, only taller. A simple pearl choker, earrings to match and an understated bracelet. She wore open toed black heels and she knew how to walk in them. Her breasts were concealed by the high neck dress; she wasn't showing any thigh---but she looked sexier than any woman he had seen in a very long time.

He looked pretty good himself; he was in black tie with a custom made dinner jacket that fit him perfectly.

"Great house!" She exclaimed. As he took her hand and they kissed. As the kiss broke, she spoke again. "Are you all ready? Do we need to get going?"

He opened the door for her and she glided into the soft leather seats as gracefully as any woman ever had. She belonged in this hundred thousand dollar car, he though to himself---not grinding her pretty little ass into some man's crotch.

He stole a glance at her a number of times during the half hour drive. God, she was beautiful. A hint of perfume----one of his favorites, he noticed.

"Are you checking out my legs?" She playfully inquired. "As I recall, you've already seem them all the way up to wear they meet---front and back"

"Lisa, I really don't want to screw this up. It's just very hard for me to keep my eyes off of you. That's a beautiful dress and you were born to wear it. I realize this is only our second date. I know we met under odd circumstances. It's been a long time since I've been this excited about spending time with any one---any woman---and I'm just very happy that you're sitting next to me right now."

"You look pretty hot yourself—great tux. I'm very happy to be sitting next to you at this very moment. I have been looking forward to this evening more than you know. Thank you for inviting me." She replied.

They left it at that. They chatted about the upcoming concert. She was very knowledgeable about Mozart. They disagreed on which was their favorite violin concerto. They finally agreed that it was almost impossible to have just one favorite. They chatted like old friend who had known each other for a very long time. It was very comfortable.

They parked and walked to the dining area reserved for season ticket holders. It was a buffet, but very well stocked with excellent fresh meats and such. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the young doctor from the nudie bar. Oh shit, he thought, this might not go well.

The young doctor introduced his date. She was a stunning young blond woman, but could not hold a candle to Lisa. Lisa was not only the most beautiful women present, she simply exuded class and refinement. Fortunately the doctor had a wall of separation between his sordid exploits and his proper life. He showed no hint of recognition when he was introduced to Lisa. As the other couple walked of to meet other acquaintances, Lisa started to giggle, then caught herself.

"I wonder if she has any idea what he does when she's not around. He offered me $500 one night to go to the Hyatt with him---raised it to $1,000 when I politely demurred. He'd already paid me for a lap dance. He's kind of cute, but you know my rules; I don't date customers and no amount of money gets a man in my pants." She nonchalantly explained.

"Lisa there isn't a well heeled gent in this room that wouldn't pay that and a lot more to explore your treasures." He replied, hoping he hadn't gotten inappropriate.

"Including you?" She asked, taking him by surprise.

He got serious. "I'm not going there. I like you. I enjoy being with you. I'd be crazy if I didn't want to fuck you. Tonight, I just want to enjoy some wonderful music with a charming, funny, bright and stunning young woman with whom I'm becoming---I hope---friends."

It was her turn. "Thank you. You are in your heart more of a gentleman than a bastard. I feel the same way that you do about our brief time together. This has the feel of the most normal relationship—friendship---I've enjoyed in a very long time. You're a great looking guy and probably great in the sack. If it gets to that, it gets to that---but you're not getting any tonight---at least not mine." And she kissed him softly on the cheek.

They finished their food and found their seats. The concert was as advertised. Lisa really got into Mozart. She grabbed his arm and snuggling against his side for most of the performance. Feeling her warm next to him was better, he thought, than the lusty fuck session he had enjoyed a few hours earlier with Judy.

The concert ended after eleven and they walked arm in arm back to his car. They chatted about the concert on the drive back to his house. As he opened the door for her, they ended up in each others arms, enjoying the first probing kiss of their short relationship. He wanted her desperately. She broke the kiss first.

"I could tell you I have class tomorrow, but it's Sunday. I'd love to see your house, but if I go through that door, I know we're going to fuck. I want to fuck you---but not tonight. I'm not dating anyone and I have no secret lovers stashed in the wings. Right now you're the only man I have any relationship with---or have had for a very long time. If I get in my car and leave will there be a date number four?" She asked.

It was his turn. "Lisa, I don't know where we're going, but it feels right. I'm with you on this. Let's take it slow. I don't want to fuck up something that might just be very special." He kissed her again, warm and probing, but tender. "Drive safely. Call me when you get home, just so I know you're safe."

They kissed again and she drove off. About twenty minutes later, his phone rang. It was Lisa.

"I'm home safe and sound, under the covers and in my jammies." She paused, he stayed silent. "Thank you for a wonderful and very special evening. Could we get together tomorrow, Sunday? I go to church in the morning. I'll be done by 9:00 AM. I'll cook you breakfast."

He thought breakfast sounded inviting. She gave him her address and directions. They decided on 9:30.

He undressed and got ready for bed. A few minutes later, there was a soft tapping on the slider from the pool deck. It was Celine. She knew he had been on a date and didn't seem to care. He didn't know she was home from school. He opened the door and let her in. She was just home for the weekend. She was wearing a short night gown and nothing else. He slept in the nude and was quickly sporting a boner. She pulled the night gown over her head and descended on his stiffening cock, engulfing his prick in her hot little mouth. With Lisa one his mind, he dumped a load in her willing oral cavity in seconds.

Usually, he liked to fuck with the lights on; tonight he turned them off. Celine had become a delightfully wanton little fuck and he could not resist her youthful charm. He thought about Lisa as he plundered Celine's tight little cunt and even tighter ass. He was hornier than he normally was after the evening with Lisa. Celine had entered his bedroom a little after midnight. She left around five so that she could get back in her bed before her parents missed her. Few words were exchanged between them over the almost five hours she was in his bed. He wanted to fuck---fuck anybody---more than he usually did. Celine was warm and accommodating and, if she hadn't been so young, he could have fallen for her.

After the first exquisite blow job, he had gone to the medicine cabinet for the Cialis. He didn't need to sleep---he wasn't that tired. He just needed to fuck. Celine liked to fuck. Tonight she might get more hard cock in all her holes than she had counted on.

As she crept out the door before sunrise, he took stock. Counting the last tender fuck just before she left, he counted up the number of times they had coupled. She really deserved that last tender fuck; he made love to her to make up for just using her three holes to get off.

He'd fucked her pussy, head down, butt in the air---hard and deep. He was still hard and after a little post coital fondling, he'd taken her ass---the first of three times, that time with her knees in her ears and her anal cavity parallel to the floor. Hell he'd even dragged her onto the floor to do her butt. He'd fucked her mouth---not particularly nicely, but she hadn't complained. He didn't cum, that time, but stopped when he thought she couldn't handle much more. They'd dozed for a few minutes. He took her slimy, cum filled ass again, from the front, pinning her thighs back against her little tits. That time he dumped more slime in her raw little bung hole.

He rested for perhaps half and hour and ate her pussy. He loved sucking snatch---he got off on it as much as the women did. He showed some consideration, asking her where she wanted his cock this time. She chose her ass—she was becoming a little anal freak. He guessed her ass wasn't as sore as he thought. He changed that quickly with a brutal and prolonged ass fuck.

Sure the drug could help you stay hard, but it couldn't help you come. She would definitely be sore in the morning. It took him almost half and hour and a new bottle of lube to get off. He was sure it was not going to go down as one of her favorite butt fuckings. She looked so pathetic in the dim light giving up her willing young ass to this bastard who just wanted to cum---anyway he could. To his surprise, she diddled her button and got off as he was abusing her rectum. Then there was the last, gentle fuck. How many times? He couldn't seem to count them up; there must have been another fuck he'd missed somewhere.

As he drifted off to sleep, he thought about Lisa. She's not going to let me fuck her today. It's probably just as good since I'm pretty fucked out. He still was semi-hard; that damned Cialis lasted a long fucking time.

He awoke close to 8:00 AM; more than enough time to dress and get to Lisa's for breakfast. He'd slept soundly for four hours and felt rested.

He arrived at her place just before the appointed time; it was a high rise condo with a great view of the ocean. What was he thinking? He was more than happy with his current sex life. What was possessing him to even think about romance? He didn't need romance---hadn't wanted it. But Lisa...

Lisa looked ravishing. They exchanged a quick hug and kiss. Breakfast was delicious and for the first time in a long time he was at peace with the world. Lisa had something on her mind.

"I don't believe in beating around the bush. You're a really cute guy with a lot more substance than I would have expected on first meeting. First, I did contact your HR department and have already gone through several interviews. I didn't mention your name but I'm confident that your company will make an offer. If they don't, for what ever reason, I already have several to fall back on."

Lisa paused, never dropping her gaze. "Look, at this time in your life, you are one pretty screwed up dude. You need to deal with that. I like you and under different circumstances, a real relationship would be very attractive. Right now, I want to move on with my life---and my career---and bluntly, you need to get your shit together. As I told you, I may dance naked and get guys off through there pants---but I'm not a whore and I'm afraid that in your current state, that's all I'd ever be to you. I need to grow up, but for Christ's sake---so do you."

"So, here's the deal; this is a goodbye breakfast, or at least goodbye for a while. Whoever I go to work for, I'm going to move and I need to move far away from here. I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't try to track me down...at least not until you get your head screwed back on. Which is to say, yea, maybe, someday we might have a chance together, but not now and not for a while. So, let us share a very brief hug and platonic kiss and go get on with our lives."

He hadn't even tried to argue; she was right. Fifteen minutes later he was headed home. He couldn't even engender a decent rationalization. She's hit him where he lived.

Greg came back home and his job changed. He would be traveling much less. He seldom had an overnight. He got a promotion within a couple of months and they moved to Texas. He never saw nor heard from them again.

Celine went back to college a couple of weeks later. He thought about going to her college to see her. He didn't. She evidently had found a more normal relationship and seldom if ever came home for the weekend.

He moved to a new house having tired of living in a housing development. He became more fully engaged in his job again, running the company he had virtually founded a number of years earlier.

His company did in fact hire Lisa as an entry level accountant; she had requested Seattle. You couldn't get much farther away than that from the Florida Gulf Coast. There was no reason whatsoever that he would be involved in the hiring of a junior CPA.

His company was growing dramatically. Moving the corporate HQ had been discussed and a task force had been assembled to consider the option. They could not expand in their current location and had at first considered a local move. The local government got greedy and enacted a new tax structure which made the area far less attractive.

Six months later, the task force was pitching their recommendations for a new corporate HQ site. He'd been around long enough to sense that the team had a favorite choice---hell he expected them to be unafraid to make their recommendation. While he had become a dominant prick when it came to women and sex, he was not a martinet when it came to business. He expected his employees to be open and unafraid to, "tell it like it is". The open environment he had nurtured made people want to stay; his company had no retention issues.

He immediately was intrigued with the Kentucky location. A small, college town in the midst of horse country with a well educated population, an accommodating local government, a low crime rate and an above average quality of life. He wrote "KY" on an index card and left it face down in front of him.

"Are you all in sync on this?" He asked. They nodded.

"Okay, write it down on one of these cards and let's see if great mind really do think alike." They'd all written KY or Kentucky.

"Let's make it happen. How soon?"

"Within a year. We've got an option on the location and all the design work is in the can." The senior member of the task force responded.

"Great! Look, let me just run up there—in the next forty-eight hours---and just make sure it feels right in my gut---which I'm sure it will. First thing Monday, assuming I don't get mugged, let's kick thing into gear."

He fell in love with the proposed Kentucky location. The small regional airport was a joy to navigate and had regular commuter flights to Atlanta, Chicago and Dallas. They'd definitely see a season change and some snow, but the winters were certainly not harsh. The land was beautiful; the housing opportunities were diverse and attractive. Yep, he'd enjoy it here; it would be a new beginning. Monday morning he told his folks to make it happen.

Another six months passed; his HR VP stuck her head in the door.

"Hey, Mike wants to promote the young lady we hired for Seattle last year, Lisa, to Area Controller. Hell, she took over as a region controller after a month; she's pretty damned amazing. She'll be here for interviews day after tomorrow. Would you like to meet her?"

"Blaire, I have met Lisa; I actually sent her to you."

"Funny, she never mentioned that you had referred her, which, on the face of it is damned impressive. I mean, a referral from the CEO and 'founder' of the corporation..."

"Well, I'm not really going to have time to chat with her; something has come up and I need to run up to Chicago to chat with one of the analysts. Do not interpret that to mean that I'm not interested in her career. I was very impressed with Lisa and care about her success a great deal. Give her my regards and congratulations. Area Controller...pretty fast, isn't it?"

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers