Candy Kisses

Story Info
Mom moves out and Daddy moves in.
1.7k words
4.21
234.2k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers

Candy was a gorgeous girl, who always had the attention of every male around. She was 18 ... 5'6 .... long red hair that turned blonde in the sunlight ... big, gorgeous green eyes that seem to say "fuck me, fuck me now" .... 120 lbs of sex. She had always had her share of boyfriends, and some female admirers. But she never stayed with one person too long. She had just graduated from high school and was looking forward to a lazy summer at home. No romantic hassles, no homework or bitchy teachers. Just her, by the pool.

Candy's parents were not the happiest married couple on the block. She was aware of all the nights her dad would spend sleeping on the couch. She vowed that when she got married, her husband would lie beside her every night, no matter what.

When Candy returned home from a shopping trip one afternoon she found her mother loading the trunk of her car with luggage.

"Going on a trip, Mother?", she asked sarcastically.

Candy and her mother had never been close, she had always been a daddy's girl.

"I'm leaving your father, Candy", she said with a smug look on her face.

"Finally?, damn you two fight like cats and dogs Mother, it was just a matter of time", said Candy.

"Yeah, I'll miss you too Candy", her mother said, closing the trunk.

"I'll be at Aunt Jane's if you need me."

And with that, her mother sped off in a cloud of dust and smoke.

Candy entered the house to find her father on the phone.

"Sounds good", he said to whoever it was he was talking to.

"Well hey babygirl", he said, smiling and hanging up the phone.

"Hi daddy, are you ok?", she asked.

"Hell yes, I'm fine babygirl, this was bound to happen", he answered.

"Yeah ..... so who was on the phone?", she asked.

"Dave, he's coming over later with the guys and we're gonna play some poker" he said, grabbing a beer.

"Oh sounds fun, you boys don't get into too much trouble", she said winking and giving her dad a kiss on the cheek.

The rest of the day passed pretty quietly. Candy and her father hung around the house, entertaining themselves by removing any reminder of the recently departed mother from view.

"I always hated these damn china dolls", said Candy, as she threw the last one in a box.

"Well, I think that's everything", said her father, taping up the last of the boxes.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Candy ran to answer it, revealing her father's crazy clan of buddies on the other side.

"Mmmm mmmmm mmmm Miss Candy you're lookin good enough to eat today", said Max as he passed by her, slapping her ass.

Candy began giggling and shut the door behind the men.

As they disappeared into the dining room Candy couldn't help but notice how good Max was looking lately. Max and her father were the same age, 40, but still sexy, nonetheless.

As the night wore on, Candy entertained herself by watching movies and fetching the occasional beer for one of daddy's friends.

Around 1 am, everyone emerged from the smoke filled dining room, startling Candy, who had fallen asleep on the couch.

She listened to her father tell them bye and drive safely, thru her sleepy haze.

As she awakened more she realized that Max was still there. He and her father were sitting in the kitchen, at the mini bar, swapping ex wife stories and laughing so loud it bounced off the walls.

She sleepily wandered in.

"Hey baby," her father said, "I'm sorry we woke you up."

"Oh it's ok daddy", she said, smiling and bending over in the refrigerator for a drink.

As she turned around, she caught a glimpse of Max checking out her ass which, at this point, was only covered by a short pair of cut offs.

Just then, her father asked her something that she never would have imagined him saying in a million years.

"Baby, you ever had a threesome?"

Candy turned a thousand shades of red, giggling, she answered, "No, daddy."

"I bet you've thought about it though", he continued.

"Well yeah, what girl hasn't?", she asked.

"Would you do daddy a favor baby?", he asked.

"Sure daddy, anything", she said, smiling.

"Take off your clothes", he said.

"What?!?, are you serious daddy?", she asked.

"Dead serious baby, you said anything", he answered.

Candy thought about it for a moment and suddenly became very turned on. There were the two men she had been fantasizing about for the longest time, right there in the kitchen. They were all alone and wanted to see her naked. She thought she would be a fool to pass this up. So she began stripping.

Within seconds she was standing naked in front of her daddy and his best friend.

Max pulled out his cock from his jeans and began stroking it immediately.

"C'mere baby", said her daddy, "Climb up on this bar and let daddy look at that smooth little pussy."

Candy did as she was told, climbing up on the cold bar.

She sat in front of her father, her feet on the bar stool below her. Her father sitting between her legs as Max watched intently.

"You a virgin baby?", her daddy asked, running his finger inside her slit.

"No daddy", she whispered, watching him touch her.

"It's ok baby, daddy still wants this pussy", he said.

Just then, he slid 2 fingers inside her, forcing her young cunt open.

"Mmmmm daddy", she purred, spreading her legs wider, placing one of her feet on her daddy's shoulder.

His fingers were so thick, yet so soft exploring her pussy. It made her nipples rock hard, tingling with desire for the man who was responsible for her life.

Max was getting so turned on he could barely stand it.

"I want some of that too", he said, standing up.

Candy's father stopped fingering her and told her to go to the living room. He gently helped his naked, beautiful daughter down off the bar.

The two men followed her into the dark room.

The sounds of them removing their clothes is all Candy heard.

She then felt a hand on her ass, gently rubbing it.

Then the hard flesh of an erect cock.

"Mmmmm", she moaned, not knowing if it was her father or Max.

"Lie down on the floor", a voice whispered in the darkness.

Again obeying, Candy took a place on the living room floor.

Before she could even get comfortable, someone's mouth was buried in her pussy, sucking and licking her young clit.

She was sent into a sexual tailspin.

Then another voice in the dark commanded her to get on her hands and knees.

She quickly assumed the doggy position and felt someone behind her.

"Baby, daddy's gonna fuck this beautiful little pussy", her father whispered.

"Mmmmm and I'm gonna cum in your mouth", said Max, who had crawled in front of her, gently rubbing his cock on her lips.

Slowly each man began sliding their cocks into her.

She could not decide who was bigger, but she was so turned on it didn't matter.

Right away Max began pumping her mouth, gently pulling her hair, guiding her all the way down.

Her father slowly slid his cock into her pussy, which was rather tight.

"Oh god baby", he moaned, finally burying his cock to the hilt.

Within minutes her father and Max were in perfect rhythm, fucking her pussy and her mouth.

Her father's cock was thick, she could feel it throb as it slid in and out.

He dug his fingers into her hips as he pulled her closer to him, slamming his daughter.

She let out loud, muffled moans as she sucked Max's cock faster, only lifting her mouth to occasionally lick his balls.

Her body was being stretched at both ends and she couldn't have been more turned on.

Harder and deeper her father pumped her tight little pussy. His balls felt so good slapping her ass. She had often fantasized about fucking her father, but never quite this good.

Max began skull fucking her harder and faster. His moans filled the room, his grip on her hair got tighter.

"OH FUCK!!!!", he yelled, "FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM, TAKE IT CANDY, SWALLOW MY LOAD BABY", he yelled, cumming in her mouth, coating her tongue with his thick, warm juice.

He twitched and moaned as she sucked him off, grabbing every last drop from the tip.

She released her mouth and Max leaned in to kiss her, showing appreciation for a job well done.

That left her with her daddy, who was still pumping the hell out of her pussy, banging it so hard she could almost feel him in her throat.

Suddenly, his grip on her hips became tighter. "BABY, BABY, DADDY'S CUMMING!! I'M GONNA FILL YOU UP BABY", he yelled, dumping his load inside his daughter. Shot after shot raced deep inside her pussy as her father continued pumping, groaning and still gripping her hips.

Eventually, he slowed the pace, slowly sliding his softening cock in and out until there was nothing left.

He gently pulled out of his babygirl, kissing her back and gently rubbing her tits.

"Thank you baby", he whispered, slowly licking and kissing her ass and pussy from behind.

"Max, you can go now", he instructed.

Quietly Max left.

"Mmmm, babygirl needs some attention now, " he moaned, licking her pussy harder.

Still on her hands and knees, Candy spread her legs open, the smell of her sex engulfed the room.

Deeper and harder her daddy tongue fucked her as she reached between her wet thighs, furiously rubbing her dripping cunt.

"OHHHHH GOD YESSSS DADDY!!!", she screamed as her body began shaking.

He quickly shoved a finger in her ass, pumping it as he ate her out.

"Daddy!! Daddy!!", she yelled, "I'm fucking cumminggggggg!!!!!"

Her daddy hungrily lapped his daughters juices as they spilled onto his tongue, running down to his beard.

As she began to settle down, her daddy removed his finger and gently kissed her pussy one more time before standing up.

He helped her to her feet and held her. Giving her a gentle kiss and rubbing her ass.

"Daddy loves you baby", he whispered.

"I love you too daddy", she whispered back, enjoying his touch.

"Go take a shower babygirl and get some rest, I have another poker game tomorrow night."

Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers