Candy Land Pt. 02

Story Info
Mina learns how to take commands.
2.5k words
4.13
3.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: After finding a journal of mine from many years ago, I began to transcribe my more youthful fantasies, infusing them with the embellishment of someone who has learned a little bit more about how the world works (I actually don't know much on how it works, don't take advice from me). Just enjoy what is right in front of you.

This is a fictional work. Everyone is 18 years of age or older. Enjoy.

*********

Mina had never been so happy to have Monday roll around. Typically, she enjoyed Mondays because she enjoyed the work she did immensely, but the office had become a safe haven. The more she worked, the less time she had to contemplate what had almost happened between Daniel and her.

The morning after as she lay in bed she combed through the contacts in her phone, making herself busy for the remainder of the weekend and scheduling dinners for most nights the upcoming week. There was no room for error.

She had purposefully crawled in late enough most nights, knowing Daniel would be burrowed into his room or on his laptop in the back patio writing under the moonlight as he often did. During the days at work she didn't have to worry about seeing him. As the talent, he rarely made appearances while the sun was still shining. Plus, he wasn't one of her clients because she knew where to draw lines. Didn't she?

When Friday came around Mina was mid-sip of her tea, red pen in hand when she saw his lumbering form cross in front of her windows as he moved deeper into the publishing firm. Like any reasonable adult she fought the urge to slip under her desk or take an early lunch. It was bad enough she was hiding from her own house, she wouldn't flee work.

An hour passed and, assured he'd already left, she stretched from her desk, back arching in a mighty stretch as her door opened and Daniel filled the room with his presence. She curled in, limbs tucking across her chest quickly.

"So, you are alive. Good to know your ghost isn't leaving cereal bowls in the sink," he said calmly.

"And here I thought your ghost was doing them. I was about to call for a seance."

"I'm not the one who has been making myself scarce."

"I've been busy. I'm always busy."

His eyes were hard. "So busy you went to Megan's to shower this morning. Right. See, Mina, what we don't do is thisbull shit."

"Shower?" She quirked, having resumed her seat, legs tucked under her in effort to remain casual when all she wanted to do was scream that they didn't bring each other to orgasm. Well, she certainly hadn't brought him. "Weird request, don't you think."

"Fuck, Mina," he growled and leaned forward to brace his arms on the table. "I'm talking Friday night. You want to pretend it didn't happen, then just say so and we'll move on. It was just sex."

A loud laugh nervously left her lips. "Barely sex."

"You came!"

"I don't know what that was, but we weren't even close to fucking," she hissed, voice low.

He pushed off from the desk, obviously aggravated as he paced to the door. She knew how his eyes appeared when he'd not slept to meet a deadline. They were sunken in, and hers weren't much better. She'd woken up morning after morning with her fingers grazing her moist panties but refusing to do a damn thing about it just in case Daniel could hear.

"Then there you go. Solved your own problem. We didn't do anything, so just get your ass home for dinner tonight."

"You don't get to tell me what to do," she huffed at his back as he reached for the handle.

"You rather seemed to like it," he said by way of dismissing himself.

There was no polite way to go after him with the bullpen out there, ears always listening, so she let him stride away.

Mina might have written a few lines as retorts she wished she could have thrown his way as she edited her through a stack of angsty teen dialogue for a decently selling series. Admittedly the author's lines were better than hers, but this was a book where honesty didn't end in disaster unless willed. Before the day was through she scribbled them out with thick permanent marker because if she was honesty she had liked every command.

On her commute home she considered how it had made her feel, submitting to his commands. It left little room to grow flustered as she often did. She was a lights-out sort of lover, but he had her bent open and spread wide in the middle of their house. Could she have surrendered her control, something she clung to fervently? No, she had too much fight to be like the woman he often took to bed.

Didn't she? Didn't he say he liked it?

Charging into the house she was greeted by Daniel with an apron on as he prepped for dinner. The first words out of her mouth were, "Did you really like it when I had your hands pressed to the couch or were you teasing me?"

"I liked it. You think I've never been tied up before?"

The visual made her lick her lips.

"I've never been tied up," she admitted.

"Of course, you haven't." He lifted his eyes filled with mirth but continued cutting skillfully.

"You don't have to say it like that. It's not a sin. It's the opposite really."

He batted his lashes at her, curiosity stirring in her as he chuckled. "Yes, I'm a deviant. You staying for dinner or have you manifested plans yet again?"

"I have drinks later."

"Funny, so do I. Yet I'm still eating dinner."

"I didn't say I wasn't." Mina set her bag down hard on one of the barstools and immediately fell into routine, starting the sauce she knew he'd been preparing to concoct. She whisked together the pungent flavors with vigor, taking out her pent-up energy on the ingredients. Was it her perception, or was he doing the same to an innocent bell pepper?

Her mind had returned to last Friday night, recalling the feeling of his tongue, his knowing hands. How they had dripped over her like honey.

Mina nearly jumped when she felt his hands on her - or rather just one as he tapped her shoulder and held out the apron for her.

"Wouldn't want you to get dirty and have to go all the way over Megan's again to shower."

If only he knew her mind was in such a filthy place.

"You not wanting something dirty, that's a first," she quipped as she placed the apron over her head, yet before she could reach for the strings Daniel was already gripping them.

"I want lots of things," he said coolly. "When have you known me to be good at self-restraint."

"Well apparently you like some sort of restraints."

"The question is, do you?"

What once would have been a playful jab between friends had betrayed itself into a tension filled suggestion, like a solitary flower alone in an expansive field just waiting to be pollinated and to populate.

He would help her answer that question. And the thousands more that grew in her mind.

Daniel wound the strings around his hands quickly, using them like reigns. His motion was jerky as he yanked her back into him. A small oomph of air departed her lungs as she was caught unaware. He was warm against her back or was she just feverish?

"Dan..."

"I can stop. Just tell me to stop, Mina." He breathed against her neck, lips moving against her skin until each of her hairs stood on end.

Did she want him to stop? Certainly, she hadn't the other night, only embarrassment had kept her from letting him into her room when he had knocked. Only uncertainty lingered on her mind.

"Tell me why you want this."

"I like the idea of making you moan. Always have, wasn't exactly shy about it when we met."

It was that simple to him. Mina understood his thought process and this would be nothing beyond an exchange of pleasure, much like what he had offered her brazenly during their initial meeting on that plane years ago. He had been joking then, surely. Now, there was no amusement in his voice.

She nodded, fists clenched, wanting to feel pleasure. "Then make me moan."

He pulled the apron tighter, effectively bringing her flush to him, his hard bulge against her back. His lips did their masterful work, nibbling from earlobe to nape.

Reaching back, she clutched at his sides. Her fingers found the material of his belt but couldn't reach the buckle. Did he know how desperately she wanted him to bend her over the counter and take her fast, bringing the release she had been toying with all week.

Her hips wiggled and she felt the pressure of the apron pull at her, a heavy groan leaving him as her wide ass teased his erection. Moving into her, he advanced them toward the counter, never letting up on how tightly, how possessively he held the apron.

"Bend over, place your hands on the counter, flat. If you move, you will see how good I am with apron strings." His voice was a mix of mirth and lust.

"So, I don't have to undress myself this time."

"We're not getting undressed this time," Daniel said and released his hold on the ties. He drew down the elastic at her waist, forgoing further teasing as he drew the material down her thighs. Her panties had been soaked for days.

Her plump pink sex was fully displayed to him, lips pushed together. She wasn't thinking of how she looked, she was thinking of how she felt as his finger ran along her parting. The reaction was to separate her legs for him as wide as her dropped trousers would allow.

"So wet," she heard him hiss. She lifted her head to look at the reaction painted on his face, she got a glimpse before his large hand pinned her head and kept it stationary.

"I told you to keep your head down." His finger dipped between her folds locating her clit and applying pressure. Too much pressure and her body rocketed from the counter, hands bracing. "And arms flat. I won't ask again."

She listened, settling down.

Time dragged as he used a finger to stimulate her, never reaching full penetration. Occasionally he'd slide between her lips to tease her clit or to allow the tip to draw more slickness from her entrance to lubricate her vulva. He had moved his hand from her head to her shoulder, still firmly planted against her, trapping her like a stone against paper on a windy day.

Her whole body livened, wiggling and pleading until she couldn't take it anymore and mewled, "Are you going to use your mouth?"

"I'm deciding."

"I've seen you make quicker decisions about your characters."

"This is more important. Far more," he answered and sank two fingers into her, sliding in knuckle deep.

Her back nearly spasmed, fighting his hold in a way that brought her a rush. She felt the width stretch her as he spread his fingers wide. First, horizontally. Then he rotated them and spread her vertically, the pressure bubbling as he located her g-spot. Her heavy breaths bathed the countertop.

Instead of thrusting in and out he churned his fingers. Again, and again until she felt her juices drip down her thighs. He was building her up, keeping her close to orgasm without actually giving it to her.

Her whimpers played against his raggedy cut breaths. They told her he was enjoying this.

Mina groaned, "This is torture."

"You don't know torture."

"Please, Dan, just please... are you going to make me beg?"

"I wouldn't mind, but it is unnecessary. I am going to make you cum." His fingers slipped out of her. "Just not now. Look at the time."

"I can't lift my head," she said with a bitter resentment in the back of her throat. Despite less build up, this denial was worse. "Someone told me not to."

"Jesus, you're smart," Dan growled. His hand went to her hair and tugged her from her perch, a yelp leaving her throat as unexpectedly as he had turned, giving her a glimpse of the deviant reputation he had cultured.

He rotated her into him, shoving her back into the edge of the counter. His blue eyes scanned her, looking for discomfort or for her to say no.

All she could say was, "Make me cum. I need you to make me cum. It's too much, too much."

Two thick fingers entered her again, hand wedged between her generous thighs as he rammed them into her relentlessly. The heel of his palm battered her nub. With each full thrust she heard the sloshing her sex and his hand composed. Her moans added to the melody, knees going weak and arms straining as she tried to keep herself upright.

Daniel wouldn't let her fall, still clutching her thick hair tight in his other hand so she couldn't look away as he gritted, "You better fucking cum, Mina. Do it! Cum now since you're so fucking desperate."

If she thought his voice held command earlier, now it could surely make mountains bow. Indeed, her legs bent as the pressure cumulated into an intense climax that had her relying on the counter for support. The sharp pain from where he held her hair only made her feel every sensation from head to toe.

He did not relent, even as she cried out in obvious ecstasy. The two fingers in her pussy did not stop. His strokes became harder as the speed dwindled. Each time his fingers sank into her she was jolted, the peak she had reached wasn't allowed to fade. It only exaggerated it, her please hitting a pitch that rang through the kitchen.

"Again. Cum again."

Her eyes closed, slamming shut as the most intense sensation overtook her. She felt like she was floating, her whole body surrendering to the prolonged convulsions as her pussy clenched around his fingers, creaming them and making a mess of her pants and the kitchen floor below.

When she finally came down she was on the floor, Daniel crouched beside her as she continued to shake. His fingers still inside her, but immobile.

She felt frozen, gasping in air, curled on her side with her legs splayed awkwardly. At no time in her twenty-five years had she ever experienced the intensity of congruent orgasms.

Finally, his fingers left her.

Daniel was quiet. "That was too much. I'm sorry. Maybe, yeah, uh, maybe we shouldn't." She was silent save for the struggle to catch her breath. "You sound good though, when you cum. Like holy fuck, angels singing. But I should have asked if this was -"

"Okay," she gripped his messy hand, pungent with her smell. "It was okay... really okay."

"Okay," he repeated and sat beside her. "Next time, I'll use my mouth. But don't think for a second you won't be using yours."