Candy Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbalee
kimbalee
30 Followers

The look on her face was damn near priceless. Having never seen such a beautiful sight, he reached around her and pulled her a little more upright, taking hold of both boobs and tweaking her nipples. She squealed as he toyed with them, pinching and pulling, and then mashing handfuls of them.

He continued, building speed and increasing each thrust until she was begging him not to stop. No problem there, just try to tear him away. John felt her legs start to tremble and sensing her fatigue, he stopped momentarily to change their position.

A look from her questioned him until he pulled her to face forward, and then looked behind her at the desk top. She read his mind and with a quick swipe, sent the things that were formerly there falling to the floor. Her recklessness startled him for a second.

She explained herself by saying, "It's my desk, so who here's gonna care?"

"Uh, okay," he mumbled.

She further clarified by explaining to him, "I'm not just the little employee like you thought, right?"

He stood there, dick still pointing at her, waiting to resume its suspended task.

She looked down at it jutting out from his hips, waiting to carry on their activities. "Still up for your one-nighter, I see," she said, waiting for his reply, already knowing what it would be.

"Well, uh, I've never had a one night stand before, and I really wasn't planning on starting, but if that's all you want, I guess I'll have to abide by it."

A smile came to her lips, and she said, "I figured as much. I see you walk past my store every night, always after it would be too late to have had dinner plans. I figured you had no one waiting for you at home, and also noticed no ring on your finger. I know you're successful by what you wear each day, and your dress is always impeccable. I know you work at the architectural firm because of the imprint on the canisters you always carry. You looked like a nice enough guy to me. I think the only thing I didn't know was your middle name."

He was a little taken aback by how she hit the nail on the head in describing him. Was he really that transparent to the world? It really was uncanny. He was dumbfounded.

She got John back into the moment by reaching and pulling him to her. She whispered in his ear, "Emmalee Anne Martin, owner and operator of Sweets & Treats, and equally able to support myself very comfortably, Johnathan, just in case you were wondering."

He took the information in, processed it a few seconds, and leaned down into her ear. "Only business associates call me Johnathan, and my acquaintances call me John. It's Thomas, and my best friends call me JT. I think by this point we are beyond the formalities." He smiled broadly. "Now get up on your desk so we can finish what we started."

She was more than happy to oblige his request. She scrambled backwards, hopped onto the desk, and stretched her bent legs apart in the air. He had a thought, and decided to go for it. Seeing that it was still there, he picked up his lollypop that had been placed on the edge of the desk. He ran it inside his mouth to wet it, pulled it out with a "pop," and then spread her pussy lips apart.

John ran it up and down her slit, causing her to gasp. He licked it again, and then teased her clit with it. Circling around it a few times, he paused before pushing it down and into her about an inch. John thrust it in and out a few times while circling her clit with the thumb of his other hand. Emm's legs shook, suspended in the air, and he chuckled at the sight of it.

"Ahhh," she groaned as he quickened the pace moving it further inside. He then bent down and licked the entire area he had just covered in blue raspberry. She tasted great, and he was really getting into it. Emm went wild, thrashing about on the desk. He could get used to reactions like this.

She was so close now, and begged him, "JT, now, please! I need you, now!" He popped the lollypop back into his mouth savoring the taste of it.

He was rock hard, and eager to get back inside, and pushed into her while pulling her ass tightly to him. "I don't think we settled the issue of whether there would be a next time yet, did we?" he asked after bringing her chin up so she would meet his eyes.

She saw the lollypop hanging out of the corner of his mouth. Emm leaned forward and brought his lips to her by placing her arms around his neck, drawing him in for a very animated kiss. He stayed motionless inside her, waiting what seemed like forever to hear her respond to his question. She pulled her lips away from him taking the lollypop that had been in his mouth with her. He was captivated, but needed to catch his breath after the intense kiss.

She toyed with the candy for a few seconds giving him a chance to recover. "Why do you think I brought you back here? I don't do this with just anyone, you know. In fact, I've never done this with anyone before. I told you I know a lot about you already, and I have already observed your habits as well as done a little investigating on my own."

He crinkled his brow, feeling a bit like he was being stalked while carefully forming a question in his mind, and opened his mouth to speak. Before he could get it out, she covered his lips with the lollypop, and told him the answer he sought.

"My sister is your secretary, and she has already told me a great deal about you. I am the blind date she has been trying to set you up with for so long."

A look of realization clicked into place, and he brought his head to rest against hers, their noses nearly touching. "Well, I have never made a first acquaintance like this, and I must say that I feel like an ass for not taking her up on the offer so many times." He withdrew slowly now, and her breath caught.

"I think that is a correct assumption, JT," she said, wrapping her legs around him so he could not move away any farther. "Now let's get back to business." He wasted no time and promptly brought her back to the brink. She was squirming on the desk now, nearly falling off the edge she was clinging to, while he continued pumping in and out of her.

He noticed her predicament and brought her legs up and hooked them onto his arms, supporting her weight as she hung off the side of the desk. She reclined on her elbows, looking up at him.

Emm dropped onto her back, taking the lollypop out of her mouth and bringing it down to her nipple, rubbing it across first one, then the other. He leaned down to lick it, tasting the candy residue there. She moaned a response to it and felt the first tremor within herself and tensed, awaiting the inevitable. He next went to the other, paying it equal attention.

She started to twinge around him, her honey freely flowing. He didn't know if it was the sight of her in ecstasy or the feel of her clamped on him, but either way, John was there. The explosion tore through him with lightning speed, and ferocity unlike any he'd known.

"Emm!" he growled, as she called out, "Oh, my God, JT!" The two of them looked into each other's eyes, realizing that this was a very intense start for a future together.

"I'm glad you're not a 'one night stand' kinda guy, JT, 'cause that was way too much fun to only get once," Emm said while looking at him. Her head bent to touch his shoulder as she leaned against him. Her hands stroked his sides and lower back in lazy, contented circles.

He toyed with her curls and caressed her ear, running his knuckles down and across her jaw line. He smiled appreciating that her comment verbalized exactly what he was thinking.

"I heartily concur with you, Emmalee, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

He held her in his arms as they stood together basking in the moment and just enjoying being with each other like this. They kissed standing there together in the back room one last time. It was a tender kiss, a kiss of affection knowing they needed to part but neither wanting to be the one who broke away first.

As they reluctantly got back into their clothes, she asked, "I think you are probably starving now, right?"

He nodded, getting his arms into his shirt and stuffing his tie into his pocket.

"I thought so. I'll grab the extra set of clothes that I keep in my desk drawer, and we can go to your place to shower and change while we order the Chinese take-out near you that you like so much, okay?"

She paused, waiting for his answer, and replied to his questioning look, "Okay, my sister has told me everything about you that she knows, including your address." She turned from him, grabbed the clothes, slammed the drawer shut with her hip, and stepped around the mess on the floor.

He was fully dressed now, too, so she took his arm and headed him for the door. "You have your car, right?"

"Yes," he affirmed.

"Great! Well here goes then, I'm 28, you're 32, neither ever married, both not hurting for anything other than in our nonexistent love lives, and both needing my sister to quit nagging us to death about the blind date thing..." she started filling him in on the things she knew about him, adding to them the facts about herself that related.

As she closed and locked the door of the shop, she thought to herself that she would have to do something extra nice for her sister to repay her for the favor of letting her know he would be extra late tonight, and for the call when he was walking out the door of their building. Her sister had followed behind him, and then sent the text when he was in front of the shop so Emm could kick the song into high gear, and hopefully catch his eye. John never noticed the secretary and it all went according to their plan.

As if reading her mind, he told her, "Send a box of the best chocolates, whatever her favorites are, to your sister from me tomorrow. Oh, and of course I'll pay for the lollypops we had tonight, too."

She smiled at him saying, "Anytime you want to use them like you did tonight, they're on the house, but how about you don't pick cinnamon for me the next time and I'll be able to lick your lollypop, too."

They both laughed, hugging each other tightly as they walked to the garage. She continued filling him in on their differences and similarities, as the thoughts of what fun they could have with the chocolate fountain played in the back of her mind.

He interrupted her at one point to ask her, "Just where did you learn to dance like that?"

She answered, "I took ballet, jazz, and hip hop lessons growing up. You'd be surprised at how 'bendy' I am..."

John's eyes widened as he listened to her filling him in the on the particulars, knowing he was soon to become her most loyal customer.

"I'll take you to the candy shop... I'll let you lick the lollypop..."

kimbalee
kimbalee
30 Followers
12