Candy Snatch Candy Snatch

Story Info
A Halloween Thriller Short and to the action.
1k words
4
9.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers

This is a very short story. It has sexual innuendo but no real sex. So if that is what you are looking for you may want to skip. Hope you enjoy my Halloween effort.

- - -

Sniffing the night air he seeks the sweet aroma that is tingling of his senses. A groan develops deep within his throat as an animalistic growl of desire builds. The blood boils within his body as it is heated by passion and lust. In his head, the sound of his own voice sings to the rhythm of his pounding heart. I need. I want. It will be mine, repeats, like a mantra, over and over again in his head. A single drop of saliva brakes free from the ribbon of drool, falling silently and true until it splashes onto a shadowed leaf below. It shimmers in the moonlight for that moment as it rolls on leaf's edge before it oozes its way over to disappear into the shadow of the bush as he watches.

Stalking his pray through the early hours of darkness. He will take all that this female has to give. Watching from the shadows as he follows her movements along the way. His prize swaying seductively with each step. Peeks of pale skin, shimmer in the full moon's luminescent glow. Flickers of flame add an orange tint to her fingers that grasp the string handle of a carved pumpkin head with the glow of the candle inside the macabre head casting its fiery fluttering through the eye orbs and grinning maw. Pausing a second she swaps the string handle to the other hand and settles the cloth bag filled with scrumptious candies into a more comfortable position on her other shoulder.

A twig snaps, under his paws. It sounds like a pistol shot in the quite of the night. Freezing in mid-stride, he slowly lowers himself as his eyes never leave her back, hunching down within the dark shadows. An owl terwit terwoos in the distance just as the moon's glow disappears behind the wispy scudding clouds, deadening down the lunar light to a dim haziness. He forces his control over his breath that he lets out in an even measure as he slows his pounding heart.

His muscles strain against the very skin that stretches over his body, flexing as the adrenalin rush courses through. He waits for her to move on. Feeling the surge. Confidence flows allowing him to relax and wait for his time, knowing it doesn't really matter if he is found out now. The prize is his any time he wants. Cautiously he creeps after her feeling his way from shadowed bush into the darkened canopy of the trees.

Looking ahead he sees where she is going to have to pass through the trees to get to the street. Moving deeper into the brush he rushes forward to the spot that she will use to cut through. Careful to move soundlessly as he watches her movements and his own. He crouches low in the stunted shrubs near the break in the tree line that cuts to the road.

She never hesitates, as she pushes a low branch to the side and enters into the shadowed cut through toward the homes. He lets her take a few steps into the darkness and as she passes scant steps away. The scent that she carries with her washes over him and his urge to howl grows to a peak that must be restrained. Only a few more moments and all will be his. He wills himself to hold yet cannot control the tremor in his lower lip that screams now, now, now.

With her back to him, he bursts forward not caring about the noise. Jaws open wide with a guttural growl of passion escaping from within. He leaps high aiming for her shoulders where her bare skin shows so bright even in the shadows. He is only inches away as she starts to spin. It is too late. He catches her in mid-spin, his claws scraping her shoulder and snagging on the bag slung over it as he knocks her to the ground.

His prey tumbles free. A scream of panic emanates from the core of her being, but even that is cut off as she hits the ground on her back. Her breath knocked out of her as she stares up into the lust filled eyes that are only inches from her face. His body weight pressed firmly on her ivory colored breasts, ripping the shirt apart as hi paws push the material sideways. The pumpkin head rolls across the bumpy ground and comes to rest facing her. Remarkably the candle inside still flutters, casting its grinning hideous face as it alone watches smiling wickedly in her direction.

Her hands fly to her chest trying to close up the shirt to no avail, as his long tongue licks her in an excited rough gesture of love. Even with the beasts rasping breath above her, the night remains deathly quiet, broken by the derisive hoot of that damn owl cackling at her undignified situation. She is sickened by the thought of being treated so and letting go of her now torn shirt slaps the beast assailing her. Only to be rewarded with a string of drool running across her palm and down to her chest.

The sticky moisture sparkling in the orange glow or the lantern only to kindle the anger she has building with to a blaze of its own. That was the last straw and mustering up all of the anger running through veins she grabs the leering face staring down at her, and shoves with all her might. Forcibly tossing him off of her. His claws scramble to hold, but only shred her shirt even further as he scrambles to hold on as he is tossed off.

Standing up she screams, "Bad dog. Bad." Kicking at him, which he easily dodges away as he snatches up her bag of goodies and runs off. A long line of not very ladylike curses trail behind him as the bag bumps along the ground as he runs away. Gleefully tossing the bag into the air and snatches it up to run some more. The ill-gotten gains are his.

Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers