Candy the Ponygirl Ch. 01

Story Info
Candy is teased and tortured as she begins her training.
1.3k words
3.99
136.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy woke up to find herself naked and face down in a pile of hay. She rolled onto her back, wincing in pain as her arms became trapped beneath her. She struggled to pull her arms free, but realised that her wrists were bound together. She tried to sit up, but her ankles were also bound. Candy tried to call out, but the gag in her mouth drowned out her cry.

She looked around her. It was dark, but Candy could make out a trough in one corner. She was in a stall, in a stable.

Candy closed her eyes and for the first time noticed a dull pain in her chest. She looked down and her eyes widened in horror as she saw the two metal rings on her newly-pierced nipples. She tried to cry out again and stand up, but fell back into the hay.

She froze, as she heard a noise. It became lighter and Candy realised someone must have opened the stable door. She tried to look up over her the door of her stall.

Footsteps slowly approached. A man appeared and looked down at her, lying helpless and naked in the hay. Candy couldn't see his face clearly as he was wearing a mask, so only his eyes and mouth showed.

He opened the stall door and knelt down to untie her ankles. He then stood up, and grabbed Candy's hair, pulling her to her feet and making her cry out behind her gag. He dragged her out of the stall and into the centre of the stable, where there were stocks. The man opened it and forced Candy's head down, before closing it, trapping her.

She blushed as she realised that bent double, she must look very inviting.

The man ran his hands down her sides, over her hips and down the outsides of her legs. He then cuffed one of her ankles to a spreader bar. Candy struggled as the man forced her legs apart to attach her other ankle.

Candy blushed even more as she imagined the view he must have now.

He then stood back. Candy shifted, trying to get comfortable.

"Candy, do you know why you're here?"

Candy paused, then shook her head as well as she could.

"You're here because you are going to be trained as a ponygirl, Candy. We've already got someone keen to buy you..."

The man walked around behind her. "You will speak only when spoken to. You will call me 'Sir' or 'Master'. You will follow all of my orders. If you do not do as I have said, you will be punished. Now I am going to remove your gag for a moment."

He came round to the stocks and unclasped the gag, discarding it on the ground.

"Please, let me go!" cried Candy as soon as it had been removed, "I'll do anything! I'll pay you! Please..."

The man ignored her pleas and approached a table at the side of the stable. He picked something up and then walked back over to Candy.

"Please! My family's rich – we can pay you whatever you want! No... No! Don't!" Candy cried as the man forced a bit into her mouth. He fixed it at the back of her head. He then attached the reigns either side, draping them over the stocks.

Candy moaned behind the bit and shook her head trying to free herself.

"You may be rich, Candy, but the person who is buying you is very rich. And besides, to me training ponygirls is priceless," he laughed.

Her new Master walked over to the table, then approached her again. He slipped the blinders onto her head, obscuring her vision, so now she could only she straight ahead. He then knelt down and Candy cried out as she felt him tug on her nipple rings. He squeezed her large, firm tits and then twisted the rings again making her squirm. He the placed his fingers either side of the nipple on her right breast, making it hard. With his other hand he clipped a weighted bell onto the nipple ring. He then let go letting the heavy weight tug on her nipple. Candy moaned at the feeling, she'd never felt anything so painful. Her Master then did the same to her left nipple. Candy struggled to ease the pain, her body swaying making the weighted bells chime slightly. Her Master laughed.

"What a lovely sound, Candy. Now, you remember what I said? I said you were not to speak unless spoken to... And what did you do? You spoke to me... you didn't even call me Sir or Master. I am going to have to punish you now, Candy."

Candy tried to plead with him, but her words were unintelligible.

He walked to the table, then walked round behind her.

"You have a hot little butt, Candy. I bet it'll look even better after I've whipped you."

Candy struggled to get free, but this only made the weights on her nipples swing causing her more pain.

Her Master raised his arm and struck Candy with the leather riding crop. She jumped and screamed behind the bit as the burning pain spread across her ass. He whipped her on the left cheek, then the right, then both. Candy cried as her butt became marked with red stripes. She jumped and writhed in pain, her breasts swinging beneath her.

"Have you learnt your lesson, Candy?" Her Master asked when he'd finished. Candy nodded emphatically as the tears ran down her face. "Good."

He dropped the crop and held onto her hips.

"Now, let's see how good you are."

Her Master pressed his huge cock against Candy's shaved pussy. He rubbed the tip along her wet cunt.

"You're enjoying this then, Candy?" he laughed, leaning down to fondle her breasts. He tugged the weights making Candy moan, but now she also felt a twinge in her cunt.

He ran his hands back to her hips and increased the pressure on her cunt. He slowly thrust his huge dick into her tight pussy. Candy moaned with pleasure as she was stretched wide. He Master began to fuck her, pulling his cock almost all the way out before ramming it in again. His thrusting made her tits sway, causing the weighted bells to chime and tug on her tender nipples. He gripped her hips, his fingers digging into her reddened butt. Candy was shocked to find that the pain she was feeling made her even more turned on. She moaned and gasped behind the bit as her Master roughly fucked her. She screamed with pleasure as she got closer and closer to climaxing. Her Master thrust faster and faster as he too got closer to cumming. He reached round and pulled on her nipple weights as he came, thrusting deeper and deeper into the restrained Candy. Candy moaned as she felt him cum, and could feel herself getting so close...

Her Master stopped fucking her and pulled out. She moaned in frustration.

"You want to cum, do you?" he laughed. Candy nodded. "Well, if you're a good girl maybe I'll give you that pleasure later."

He walked over to the edge of the stable. He picked up a bucket and walked back over to Candy.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up."

He poured the ice cold water over her. Candy screamed as it ran over her back and breasts, then down over her aching pussy.

Her Master discarded the bucket and walked over to the door.

"While I'm gone, I want you to remember that it is up to me whether you spend all night in the stocks, or whether you get to sleep on the nice soft hay. Whether you get punishment or pleasure..."

He left, leaving Candy trapped in the stocks, her legs spread wide, her breasts tortured by the weights and her ass sore from her punishment. She moaned to herself as the cold water ran down her sensitive breasts and her throbbing pussy, teasing her.

She longed for her Master to return...