Candy Visits Again

Story Info
Sugar gets a surprise visit.
1.9k words
4.03
11.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers

It was late one evening and I was relaxing watching a film, then the phone rang, I was in minds to answer as I'd had, had a bad day at the office but I answered anyway.

"Hello?" was my simple reply and one of tiredness.

"Sugar it's Jessica, how are you darling?"

Now that was a voice that warmed the heart, and other places.

"Jessica sweetie hay how are you? it's been a while."

"Sure has, I am good and you sound great Sugar." She replied.

"Well work has been hectic and I am just chilling tonight."

"Best thing to do my poor honey. Now Sugar it is Holly's birthday at the weekend and she is having a party at her place I am doing the running around with the invites, she only wants a few of her best friends around so how about it?"

"Well yes Jessica that would be great I could do with some fun, what time does it start?" I replied in a excited voice.

"Well it all kicks off at around 9pm, I am going straight from the club so I will meet you there darling." Explained Jessica.

"That's good I will see you there sweetie, and it will be great to see you." I replied in a very excited voice.

"Yes I can't wait to see you too baby." Jessica replied.

We spoke for a bit and said our goodbyes, I went to bed with Jessica fully on my mind. I laid in bed thinking about her hot body when suddenly the door bell rang. "Who the hell can that be?" I thought to myself, I got up and answered the door and to my complete shock Candy was standing there.

"Hay honey you going to let me in?" She asked.

"Why yes come on in this is a pleasant surprise." I replied.

"I hope you don't mind me popping by, I was driving past and well I could do with some decent company." She said.

She walked into the front room and removed her jacket and sat down, Candy was wearing a short denim skirt with a half shirt the front tied in a knot, the first thing that entered my head? "I wonder if she is up for some sex."

I fixed a couple of drinks and sat myself down next to her.

"Your looking lovely tonight Candy, and I like your new hair." Her hair was braided shoulder length, with some red streaks.

"Thank you darling, I am glad you like it." Candy replied.

"So are you going to Holly's party at the weekend?" She asked.

"Yes I sure am Candy, will you be there?" I asked.

"Yes, I will get there at some point, I got a couple of shows to do first, and I will go straight from the club." Candy replied.

"Yes it should be a good night. Are you going with anyone?" I asked.

"Well there is a guy at the club who is going, and he said he will take me he has been flirting around me for a while, so I may give him what he wants, I mean he is a bit of a horny guy. I'm sorry honey I should not be speaking like this to you."

"Hey no worries Candy, don't be silly if your attracted to him why not have some fun with him." I replied.

"Hmm well yes I guess so. Anyway Sugar I was wondering if I could stay over tonight?" Candy asked in a somewhat lonely manner.

"Why sure you can make yourself at home. I can see what you meant by having someone you can hang out with, but are you ok sweetie?" I asked.

"Yes I am ok its just I get lonesome sometimes, yes I could stay over at clients but it is not the same as coming home to someone you know what I mean."

"Of course I do, but you will have to sleep in with me though is that ok?" I asked.

"Well of course how else are you going to cuddle me?" Candy replied.

We finished our drinks and I went off to bed and Candy went for a shower. I could hear her signing and splashing around, it sounds crazy but she sounded contented and happy knowing that she had come home to someone. She is a mixed up Girl in some ways, She does not want a relationship but craves the company one would give her. But anyway she is here in my shower and is going to sleep with me I am a happy man tonight.

After a while she appeared, She walked over to the bed wearing just a black half cup bra, her tits bulging out of the top her slim hot Ebony body is to die for. Candy slid into bed and tucked herself up against me and as before put her arm across my chest, I wriggled my arm under her and gave her the cuddle she craved for. She smelt good and her skin smooth as silk.

"Hmm honey that feels so nice." She said stroking my chest, I replied by stroking her side down to her hip and then back up again. I carried on my hand running over every slim curve, I could feel her tits pressing against me, I then began to play with the back of her bra, not to undo it, just to tease my Candy.

"Hmm I so love your touch your making me tingle." Candy whispered.

I then felt her hand go lower down onto my stomach then down just before my cock, she stroked around and then took it in her hand and began to gently massage it up and down fuck it felt good, I responded by lowering my hand and began to stroke her fit naked ass. Her ass is small and very, very firm.

She carried on until I hardened up which did not take long, she lifted her head and we kissed, gently at first and then became more rampant as she began to wank me harder, I love the feel of her lips and teasing her tongue onto mine, the moans of pleasure through her kiss, her hand working on my cock up and down I wanted her badly.

"Hmmm you want to fuck me honey?" She asked.

"You bet I do Candy, you bet I do." I replied.

With that she began to lower herself down kissing my chest then down kissing around my belly. She arrived at my cock, kissing all around she then took it in her mouth, those thick ebony lips running up and down her moans as she took me were blowing my mind, I bent her leg up and began to kiss it, kissing her shin area then up to her knee, I then worked on her foot kissing her ankle.

Candy moved her leg over me and took the sixty nine. I began to tease her pussy licking her and teasing her clit as she continued on me. I began to pump her mouth as she was turning me on so much and I quickened on her pussy. Candy began to thrust herself backwards and forwards her pussy begging for my tongue, which I gave willingly.

"Oh yes, oh yes honey that is so nice hmm oh yes" she purred, and continued on my cock I stroked her hips as I carried on taking her with my mouth her pussy was soft and smooth and she was wet. She climbed off me and threw the sheet off the bed, she went to the end and opened my legs and positioned herself in between them, leant down and continued on me her hands up on my belly running her nails up and down as she took me deep into her mouth.

She carried on for a bit, and I could not help but watch those thick lips sliding up and down my cock she took me slowly licking and sucking on my tip.

"Mmmm mmmm oh baby you mmmm taste mmmm so good mmmm" She whispered.

Candy then stopped and then worked herself pussy first up my body to my face, her legs apart either side of me I then continued on her. Taking her and kissing the insides of her legs she began to cum.

"Oh fuck your mouth is so good, oh fuck yes keep there honey oh fuck yes I'm cumin feel me cum oh fuck me harder give it to me honey oh yes oh yes oh yes oh fuck yes." She screamed out as she let herself go.

"Come on fuck me now I want you in me." She demanded.

She dropped herself back down and lowered herself onto me, she felt tight just how I like it, as soon as I was in I began to thrust into her giving her the full length then out just before my head left her, then thrust back into her she was loving it and began to play with her tits. She lowered the straps of her bra and slipped her arms out of them and continued on her tits.

She then took the clasp on the front of it and un did it "oh harder oh harder" she moaned as she opened up her bra, she threw it to the side and took her tits again. I stretched out and took her arms and pulled her down I cupped her hot ebony tits and sucked her nipples as she began to slide up and down my cock, and I pumped her hard as we then took each others tongues.

"Oh fuck Candy you feel good, let me do you from behind."

Candy climbed off me and leant herself up against the headboard of the bed. I positioned myself and pushed my way into her pussy, and pumped her slowly.

"Awww fuck honey oh so good, that's the way nice and slow oh fuck hmm."

Her response aroused me even more and I leant forward and kissed her back as I fucked her delicious pussy, I reached round and took her tits.

"Aww fuck yes rub my tits Sugar oh fuck hmmm so good hmmm oh fuck oh do me harder yes yes that's oh the way oh fuck." As she spoke she closed her legs and she went tight I began to fuck her harder as I love the feel of a tight pussy, and Candy's was tight, and now she has closed her legs even better.

"Awww fuck me Sugar oh fuck yes oh harder oh do me harder, yes oh fuck yes I want your cum oh fuck aww aww aww fuck yes, you feel so good oh fuck."

Candy moaned as I pumped her hard. I needed to cum so badly, I pulled out and Candy laid on her back, I lowered myself down onto her mouth and we kissed, she wrapped her legs around me as I went into her and pushed me deeper into her with her feet on my butt. I wanted now to cum I pumped her good and hard, as I plunged my tongue into her mouth, her nails digging into my back she started to cum again.

"Oh fuck yes Sugar cum in me now oh fuck yes fucking yes oh oh yes fuck me fuck me harder yes oh yes oh yes cum in me I'm cumin I'm cumin yes oh fuck I can feel you oh yes yes yes!" Candy yelled out as I pumped my cum into her.

"Oh fuck Candy oh fuck yes" I screamed back, I let every last bit I had into her, and lowered myself down and we kissed slowly her arms around me. I leant over and got the sheet and covered us up. I held Candy in my arms just as she wanted and we fell off to sleep.

hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers