Candy's 1st Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get all of you fuckers," Jeff roared. "I'll tell your wives that you fucked this little slut."

"I'll tell their wives that I fucked you and I didn't fuck any of them," Candy told Jeff.

"I hate to interrupt, but I still have my turn," George told her. Jeff was still positioned on Candy's belly. "I'm going for the half off special also!" George exclaimed, as he began to reverse titfuck Candy.

"Oh yeah, baby," Candy told him, turned on by the thought of Jeff getting soaked in sperm. She dedicated herself to lathering his scrotum and anus with her tongue, ignoring the friction on her breasts from his furious fucking.

Candy's excitement pushed George over the edge and he let out multiple blasts of cum onto Jeff. "You faggot," Jeff yelled at Paul. "You get off on jerking off on guys."

George slapped his cock on Jeff's cheek. "If I'm a faggot, why don't you suck my cock," he told Jeff.

The idea delighted Candy. "Why don't you, Jeff?" she asked him. "I'll make a deal. If you suck George's cock, I'll let you suck on my breasts."

Jeff was silent, considering the option. "How long do I have to suck his dick?" he asked.

"Until he climaxes," Candy told him.

"No way," Jeff protested. "For that, I should get to fuck you."

"You have to do more than that to fuck me," Candy told him. She felt so powerful - this feeling of power was almost better than an orgasm.

"What do I have to do to fuck you?" Jeff asked.

"I'm not telling, yet," Candy told him. "There are a series of things you have to do and this is just the first one."

"Ok," Jeff told her, "I'll do it. But you'd better be quick about it, George."

The men positioned Jeff on his knees, his hands and feet still bound and George approached him and put his cock in Jeff's mouth. "Oh God," Jeff groaned, "What am I doing?"

"Let me give you some encouragement," Candy told George. She sat underneath him and tongued his scrotum and asshole as George fucked Jeff's face.

"Oh baby," that feels so good, George uttered.

"Are you talking to me or to Jeff?" Candy asked, and the men laughed uproariously.

"Both!" George cried out. He began to pump Jeff's face more violently, plunging his cock deeper into Jeff's mouth. Muffled groans escaped Jeff's mouth and the sense that he was inflicting pain on Jeff excited George. He brought himself to climax again, letting out a roar.

"Pull out," Candy cried out. "Give it to him in the face!"

George complied, withdrawing and jerked himself off onto Jeff's face. Though not as large as his first climax, his second eruption produced four powerful strands of ejaculate. Rewarding George, Candy pulled him to her and, perched on her knees, she pressed her breasts against him and gently milked his cock. Leaning over, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and gently suckled it. This went on for several minutes. "Damn, that made it all worth while," George told Candy, kissing her on the lips.

"OK, as I promised," Candy told Jeff. She pressed her breasts together and put them in Jeff's face. He greedily sucked on her nipples.

"Untie my hands," he pleaded.

Candy scoffed and shoved her breasts back in his mouth. After a minute or so, she withdrew.

"That's all!" Jeff exclaimed. "I just sucked dick for a minute of tit sucking?"

"Do you want more?" Candy asked him.

Jeff's cock was rigid and felt like it might burst. "Of course," he begrudgingly allowed, trying not to convey how desperately he wanted to fuck her tits.

"I'll give you a blow job and a titfuck if you let the men here fuck you in the ass," she told him. Jeff glared at her silently. What she was asking of him was humiliating - to be ass fucked in front of all the men - possibly by all the men. "And whichever one of you is willing to fuck him in the ass, I'll have sex with you a week from now - for free. Who's in?"

The men looked around sheepishly at one another. "I already got a blowjob from a guy, so I may as well fuck a guy in the ass," George thought, raising his hand. Gradually all of the men raised their hands except Dimitri. Candy turned back to Jeff. "Well, all you have to do is get fucked in the ass by three guys - that's no so bad, is it?"

Jeff looked longingly at Candy's triple D tits and at her moist, cute mouth. "I'll do it," he told her, almost whispering. "Somebody better have some lotion, though," he added quickly.

Jeff was bent over with his forehead resting on the chair, his hands tied behind his back, so the men could fuck him from behind. "Paul goes last," Jeff added, as he saw the men approaching him. Paul smiled, proud of his large cock.

Alex stepped forward and Candy kneeled before him, wrapping her tits around his cock and sucking the head of his cock. His cock sprung to attention and she then smeared lotion on her breast and rubbed her breast over Jeff's asshole. Alex cautiously placed his cock at the opening of Jeff's anus and slowly forced himself in. Jeff groaned in pain as Alex's fat cock forced his way in.

"You're a tight little bitch," Alex told him, slapping him on the ass. Alex began to fuck Jeff's ass as the men watched. Jeff grit his teeth and tried to block out the pain. He felt like his asshole was on fire. "Too bad for you I came already," Alex told him. "This could take a while."

"God, suck on his balls or something!" Jeff cried out. "Anything to get him to stop!"

Alex grabbed Jeff's ass cheeks and began to ram him harder. Candy walked over and cradled Alex's head on her breasts and kissed him soulfully on the mouth. The added attention she gave him was enough and he climaxed violently, clawing at Jeff's ass. Jeff could feel the blasts of sperm entering his rectum and he was confused by the strange feeling of pleasure that was coming over him.

George was next. He took a while to get erect, having already let loose two climaxes. Candy took special care to suckle his cock and milk him to erection with her soft, pillowy breasts. Finally, turgid, he walked over to Jeff and plunged his cock into Jeff's ass. "Now you know what it's like to be in jail," George laughed, grabbing Jeff's asscheeks and pounding him mercilessly. "Hmm, being gay isn't so bad," George thought, enjoying Jeff's tight ass. Looking to humiliate Jeff further, George reached around and began to stroke Jeff's cock. Against his wishes, Jeff found his cock becoming erect.

"Let go of my cock, faggot!" Jeff yelled at George.

"Look here, guys," George cried out, "the guy getting fucked in the ass is calling me a faggot." George began to burrow deeper into Jeff's ass and increased the pace of his stroking of Jeff's cock. George's balls slapped against Jeff's and Jeff found himself feeling a shameful pleasure of his ass being violated while his cock was stroked. He tried to distract himself from the sensations, but he was overcome and shuddered in orgasm, spraying ejaculate onto the floor. Turned on by Jeff's orgasm, George gripped Jeff's ass and ejaculated deeply into him. The warmth of George's sperm seemed to burn inside of Jeff.

"Now you get a real man," Paul told Jeff, laughing. Candy gave Paul a lengthy blowjob. She wasn't just preparing him to fuck Jeff, she was adoring his long, beautiful cock, nibbling at the head and lathering his shaft with her tongue. Relaxing her jaw, she began to deepthroat him and Paul was impressed that a girl so young could handle his full eight inches. Finally Candy pushed him away and led him to Jeff.

"I've got good news and bad news," Paul told Jeff. "The good news is, Candy sucked me so well, it won't take me long to blow. The bad news," he paused, "is that you are about to have eight inches of cock up your ass and I may just split you in half." Jeff whimpered - Alex and George's cocks had felt like they were going to tear him apart - how in the world could he handle Paul's large cock?

Candy put more lotion on her breasts and rubbed her breasts onto Jeff's ass, lubricating him for Paul's entry. Paul gently inserted just the tip of his cock and Jeff thought to himself - this isn't so bad. Then suddenly, Jeff felt himself being torn apart as Paul thrust his full length into Jeff's ass. "Oww!" Jeff cried out in pain. But Paul was relentless, pounding his ass. Jeff continued to groan in pain and the men laughed at his situation, except for Dimitri who stood silently, betraying no emotion. After what seemed like nine or ten minutes - but probably felt a lifetime for Jeff, Paul erupted in orgasm, sending sperm deep into Jeff.

"Okay, stand up," Candy instructed Jeff, and the men helped him to his feet. Candy kneeled before him and took his spent cock in her mouth and suckled him back to a second erection. She teased his cock lightly with her tongue, then wrapped her breasts around his cock and began to titfuck him vigorously.

"Oh, this makes it all worthwhile," Jeff exclaimed, feeling powerful between Candy's breasts. He began to buck his hips, fucking Candy's tits powerfully.

"Just a minute," Candy told him. She took out her lotion and rubbed it into her breasts so he didn't rub her raw. Candy instructed George to come behind her and help press her breasts together tightly.

George complied, enjoying the softness of Candy's breasts. He could feel a ripple course through each time Jeff plowed through Candy's tits, the force of his thrusts pressing the sides of Candy's breasts against George's hands. This turned George on and he got hard, his erection pushing against Candy's back.

"God!!" Jeff cried out, ejaculating between Candy's tits. His sperm blasted against her chin and splashed down onto her tits, dribbling over her breasts and onto her legs.

Candy sat back, exhausted. The men also were spent - all but Dimitri, who walked toward Candy. "I have one more proposition for you," he told her. In that moment, she knew he wanted to fuck her in the ass.

"I wouldn't do it for less than another five thousand," Candy told him.

"I've not even told you my request," Dimitri calmly stated.

"You want to fuck me in the ass; I can tell by how you were watching me," Candy told him.

"Yes," he admitted. "I want to ass fuck you." He stared intently at her. "I guess I was impulsive and too generous in my initial offer."

Candy was disappointed. She was sure her ass was worth five thousand. But she had obviously overestimated Dimitri's wealth. Still, he had a small cock and Candy had once used a dildo on her ass and it had felt pretty good. "How much do you have?" Candy asked.

Dimitri repressed a smile. "Two thousand more," he allowed.

Candy but her lower lip. "Ok, she told him. You get my anal cherry."

Dimitri wasted no time heading toward her. He positioned her on her hands and knees and greedily fondled her buttocks. "Be gentle," Candy requested.

Dimitri rubbed lotion into Candy's asshole and gently fingered her ass. She squirmed at his touch initially but then relaxed and actually began bucking her hips gently, fucking his finger with her ass.

Dimitri caressed her buttocks with his free hand, then, dislodging his finger, he placed his hard cock at the opening of her anus and gently pressed at her back door. Her anus opened slightly and he entered her ass slowly. "Damn, she's taking it a lot better than Jeff did," Paul exclaimed.

Dimitri began to quicken his pace, gripping Candy's ass cheeks tightly. The men watched intently as Candy was ass fucked, her full breasts hanging down and swaying with the Russian's thrusts. Several men had their cocks out and were masterbating at the sight of Candy's ass fucking.

"Oh!" Candy groaned, getting turned on by the anal penetration. Candy's groaning turned Dimitri on and he began to ram her deeper and harder. Several of the men were already climaxing as Dimitri let out a low groan and shot his sperm deeply into Candy's ass. As Dimitri pulled out, a slow dribble of ejaculate dropped out of Candy's quivering asshole. The Russian rolled her over and mounted her breasts, titfucking her with his limp cock. After several minutes he stopped his thrusts and kissed Candy soulfully.

"That was one hell of a poker game!" George exclaimed. Candy lay upon the cum soaked futon, smiling and thinking of all the money she had earned. Her body had finally paid off.

12