Candy's Bukkake Moment

Story Info
Candy's trust of Sarah turns out cum filled.
2.9k words
4.22
41.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been so kind, so understanding of his needs, so nonjudgmental that he found himself gratefully allowing her to make him into the girl he had always wanted to be. When she hadn't freaked upon discovering his stash of female underwear and had honestly tired to understand what it was about them that excited him so he couldn't believe his luck. His biggest fear through the years and years he had been secretly cross-dressing had been discovery and the humiliation of a public outing. Sarah had however expressed her understanding and after some quiet contemplation announced that she was interested in helping him express his feminine side.

She asked if he had a name he preferred and when he blushingly told her 'Candy', she smiled reassuringly and after repeating it a few times told Candy that her name was perfect. Sarah then had Candy tell her all about her experiences in cross-dressing thus far and once Candy had regaled her with all his closet exploits Sarah inquired mischievously if Candy had any deep hidden desires she might like fulfilled. Candy wasn't very sure about sharing her deep, erotic desires with somebody else but Sarah cajoled it out of her by assuring Candy that nothing she said could shock her or make her feel ashamed of Candy. Candy felt the years of secrecy melt away as she enthusiastically gushed out secret after tantalizing secret of her deepest erotic desires and fantasies.

Sarah listen intently for awhile before suggesting that Candy get dressed up before she continued. Nervous and shy at first Candy fumbled with her clothing until Sarah could stand it no longer and stepping forward took over. Sarah's demeanor became demanding and officious as she helped Candy dress in her favorite outfit of sheer nylon briefs, a lacy suspender and stockings, sheer slip with lovely lace edging, her frilly house coat and white high heels. Sarah cast a discerning look over Candy once she was dressed appraising her with a keen eye. Candy nervously awaited her judgment, hoping for approval. Sarah finally admitted that with a few extra touches Candy would make a very attractive cross-dresser. Then smiling to ease the fidgeting Candy Sarah insisted that she continue with her intriguing list of erotic wishes.

Candy was so pleased with Sarah's acceptance that she relaxed and lost herself in telling Sarah of her world of exotic desires. Sarah discreetly took her hand as she spoke, stroking her gently. When Candy paused for a moment Sarah gushed that Candy had made her all hot and bothered. Candy was pleased and in awe of the sexual glow enveloping Sarah. Wordlessly Sarah pulled Candy closer and kissed her fully and passionately on the lips. She kissed Candy deeply drawing her into her embrace. Candy melted into the woman as Sarah breathed hotly over her neck, "Fuck you are making me so hot girl."

Candy felt her clitty tingle in her pretty panties as Sarah kissed her madly and her hands fondled Candy's body possessively. Suddenly without warning Sarah pushed her away. Panting and aroused she took Candy's hand and wordlessly pulled it up under her skirt pressing it firmly against the soaking crotch of her panties. Holding Candy's hand against her Sarah used it to grind her pantied pussy against. Candy stared shocked and dismayed to be used in this way but Sarah seemed oblivious to anything save satisfying her own need. As she stared defiantly, commandingly at Candy, Sarah brought herself to an earth shattering orgasm.

Candy watched the woman convulse and twitch and spasm as the orgasm ripped through her. Sarah squeezed Candy's hand painfully between her thighs as she eked out the dregs of her orgasmic pleasure before eventually subsiding into a quivering mewing coma like trance. As suddenly as she had come Sarah snapped out of her trance, gave Candy a quick peck on the cheek and announced, "Let's eat." Bewildered Candy followed the beaming happy woman to the kitchen.

Candy's world changed completely from that moment on. Sarah dominated more and more of her life and day-to-day routine. Candy spent her every free moment dressed in progressively more involved female attire. Sarah taught Candy how to act like a woman, walk like a woman, be all and everything female. Candy was in heaven. She now wore panties for Sarah all the time. Loved that Sarah took control and looked forward to returning home every day so she could be Candy for Sarah again. Sarah also took the time to engage Candy in some very hot, very erotic lesbian sex. Candy was awed by the effect of Sarah's lesbian sex had on her and the orgasm she could achieve participating in it. When Sarah had left her stunned and shattered with another mind blowing orgasm Candy didn't even think of the implications when Sarah whispered conspiratorial in her that it was time to bring a man to join in their fun.

Sarah ruled everything and all in their lives. Having mentioned a male should join them she then kept Candy guessing about when it might happen. Candy was nervous and excited about the prospects of Sarah sharing her with a man and when Sarah saw her off one morning with a sly aside about it being time to... Candy was beside herself all day. Rushing home she was disappointed to find only a note waiting for her but once she read the note informing her to get dressed up in the special outfit that Sarah had left on the bed her, Candy felt the thrill of excitement ripple through her body.

Candy gasped with delight when she found on the bed some of her favorite items from the sensational Secrets in Lace website. White sheer retro briefs, a white crisscross garter belt and silk nylons, a coquette sheer bullet bra with an elegant pleated robe to wear over all the beautiful items. Candy quickly freshened up and as the note insisted took care to make herself up exquisitely. Pulling on the sheer panty made Candy thrill with the wonder of them, distracted she had to catch her breath before continuing. With trembling fingers she attached her pert breast forms and slipped expertly into the bra. The nylons felt utterly fabulous as she drew them seductively up her legs and the garter was just tight enough to suck in her tummy giving her a lovely fem waist and hips. Slipping on the open toed sandals and exquisite pleated gown Tanya admired herself in the mirror enjoying her reflection and the luxurious feel of all that sexy material on her hot excited skin.

Descending elegantly down the stairs Candy flushed with arousal at the sight of Sarah standing in the front room dressed from head to toe in black. A black leather bodice sucked in her waist while an open cup bra made her ample breasts jut out invitingly. A black leather pencil dress fit snugly over her hips to her knees and high heeled ankle boots gave her a commanding dominant look that made Candy's knees go weak. With a crooked finger Sarah beckoned the transfixed Candy to her. Without a word she circled Candy inspecting her sissy cross-dresser. Her smile told Candy that she approved of the result. Still not saying anything Sarah then slipped a black mask over Candy's eyes plunging her world into darkness. Sarah purred comfortingly in Candy's ear as she deftly attached restraints to her wrists pulling them tightly behind Candy's back. A tickle of trepidation tingled down Candy's spine as a firm hand on her shoulder forced her to her knees. Sarah's leather gloved finger traced the outline of Candy's lips as she hummed excitedly into Candy's dark, thrilling world.

With blackness enveloping her Candy's other senses became more acute. The tingle left by Sarah's finger over her lips distracted her from the faint shuffling noises that intrigued her, that excited her, that secretly terrified her. Filled with a sense of utter helplessness Candy succumbed allowing her powerless situation to give her the strength to face what was now beyond her control. An inevitable force was building in the room about her and Candy couldn't believe how thrilled her body and mind were at the prospect. Candy's heart was thumping so loudly in her darkened world that she wasn't aware of the other person before her until their hard hot dick brush lightly over her cheek making her squeak with fear fighting to not pull away. Immediately Candy realized it was not one of the various rubber cocks Sarah had been training her with over the past weeks, the hot cock left a trail of slick fluid burning on her cheek. While trying to assess what it meant Candy was surprised when the real life cock brushed back over her face again. Her squeal of surprise became a moan of desire as the slick throbbing tip of some mans cock brushed over Candy's pouty lips.

Sarah's eyes gleamed with sadistic pleasure as she guided the hard cock in her grip over the simpering sissy Candy's face and lips. Sarah watched Candy's reactions waiting until she was certain that the bitch was hungry for cock, panting for it, before pressing the shiny slick head against her lips. Sarah watched amazed as the sluts lips parted and the cum greedy tarts mouth opened wantonly to allow the hard pulsing erection to slide slickly in. Sarah's free hand cupped the back of Candy's head and with her grip on the mans cock she set about controlling Candy's first face fuck.

Sarah started her little cock bitch out slowly, gently bobbing Candy's head back and forth over the ever swelling member in her gloved hand, allowing Candy to get used to the real thing, letting the whore enjoy the experience a little. As Candy's mouth became accustomed to the size of this mans cock Sarah released her grip seizing his buttocks instead forcing his cock deeper into Candy's sissy mouth. Sarah's fingers clenched the mans ass possessively digging into his anus forcing him to thrust his hips forward and his hard cock into Candy's throat. Sarah's grip on Candy's head tightened as she felt her sissy slut baulk at having that large hard cock throbbing in her throat. A cruel sneer creased Sarah's lip as she watched the helpless bitch gag and struggle to accommodate the cock invading her throat.

With a laugh of evil delight Sarah finally released the gagging drooling tart then commenced to pounding the rigid cock into Candy's simpering face. Sarah alternated between slow and gentle, then fast and hard, driving her cock boy mad as he built towards a massive release. Candy's dark world was focused entirely on the hard thick cock pumping between her now puffy swollen lips. When Sarah forced the massive seeming member into her throat Candy tired to swallow him and vainly not to gag. Sarah could feel the impending moment of her cock boys orgasm nearing and grinned maliciously as she forced a finger into the mans ass forcing him to thrust his hips forward burying his rigid cock in Candy's bewildered throat. With a howl of pain and pleasure the man's cock pulsed between Candy's lips and his anus clamped tightly over Sarah's fingers his cock spewing a tremendous volume of gooey creamy cum.

Candy's world was suddenly flooded with cum. Behind the mask Candy's eyes watered as she struggled to accommodate the vast volume of cum filled her mouth, her throat, her senses. Candy felt as though she was drowning in hot steamy cum. Sarah's laughter filled her ears when she gagged on the cock being thrust into her cum filled throat forcing cum to spray from her mouth and nose. Luckily for Candy Sarah had further plans for her that day and pulled the still cum spewing cock from between her slick cum glazed lips. Candy gasped for breath as the dregs of Sarah's cock boy were pumped over her upturned face. While Candy struggled to regain composure there was a flurry of shuffling and terse orders hissed by Sarah that she didn't quite comprehend until another hard cock was being rubbed over her lips. Candy knew immediately by the feel and the size that it was different then before she could decide whether or not this might not be what she really wanted it was in her mouth and fucking her face.

Sarah controlled the pace of this cocks pleasuring its self with Candy's mouth in the same way she had the first cock boy of the day. Candy was helpless to do anything more than moan to the rhythm of the thick, soon cum slick cock slamming in and out from between her lips as the cock boy's balls slapped wetly against her chin. Before she knew it this cock too was spewing another load of hot gooey cum over her tongue filling her mouth. Unable to deal with vast amount of creamy cum Candy allowed it drool from her lips and felt it drip from her chin as the cock continued to slap into her face. With the suddenness of its orgasm the cock was gone but before she could even get a decent cum tainted breath Candy had another hard cock in her face. She tried to blubber out enough as Sarah guided the fresh erect cock between her parted cum slick lips gagging Candy on the exceptional size of this new cock.

Sarah retreated to a comfortable chair to watch her sissy slut's baptism by cum. She smiled wickedly as she looked over the long line of men standing naked with their throbbing erections bobbing ominously before them as they impatiently awaited their turn to use the cum gurgling sissy's mouth for their release. Candy was on her knees struggling for breath as the latest cock in her mouth started erupting with cum. As she struggled the cock's owner firmly gripped the sides of her head and impaled the little bitch on his cum spewing cock while his howl of pleasure and domination filled the room.

Sarah actually laughed out loud when the howling lust driven man pulled Candy off his cock and furiously pumped the remnants of his orgasm over her face. Sarah was thrilled with the sight of cum dribbling down Candy's face and casting a mischievous look at the line of potential face fuckers held up three fingers and promptly the next three cocks in line stepped up to enjoy their moment with Candy. The larger of the three assumed to ultimate position of driving his cock between the simpering sissy cummy lips while the other two satisfied themselves by guiding Candy's delicate hands to stroke their pulsing members. Behind her mask in the darkness of her cum filled world Candy numbly obeyed. Totally distracted and consumed by the cum spewing cocks in her and now around her Candy started when the first jet of sticky cum erupted from the cock in her hand to spray over her face and hair. Sarah oohed in awe of the power with which Candy was making the men cum while off handedly signaling for men to step forward.

Sarah watched intently as Candy swayed, and sucked, and stroked, and was splattered by cum spraying cock after cock. The line of men was getting shorter but a casual glance about the room told Sarah that there would be plenty of cocks ready for seconds. The last man in line was a particularly nasty looking fellow but with cock the size of a pop can. As he stepped up before the now cum soaked Candy Sarah rose and sauntered over to delicately hold Candy's head while the brute evilly rubbed the tip of his monster over her cum numb lips. Cum numb though she was Candy reflexively baulked at having the monster in her mouth.

Laughing maliciously at her pathetic attempts to pull away Sarah deftly released the mask allowing it to fall away exposing Candy to the harsh light and the harsher reality of the thick fat cock that what was about to invade her mouth. Sarah enjoyed the way her cum covered sissy's eyes bulged in horror and surprise as the cock was relentlessly forced between her lips until her nose was nestled in the brutes pubic hair and his fat gut rested on her cum streaked face. The fat bastard kept his cock buried in Candy's mouth gently rocking his hips back and forth keeping her nose in his smelly pubes smothering the moaning slut with his fat. Candy was barely conscious by the time the cock that stretched her puffy sore lips erupted with another huge volume of cum for her to gag on. With the cock so firmly filling her mouth, straining her lips, the cum had no where to go but out her nose or down her throat. Candy felt as though she would faint when the fat bastard finally tossed her away like the cum soaked rag she had become.

Gasping for breath Candy gazed vacantly up to Sarah for comfort hoping for this cum horror to cease only to be amazed and confused to see the look of utter malicious evil glinting in her eyes. Sarah viewed the cum drooling, cum glazed sissy beneath her with evil intent thrilled with the power and control she exerted over her. "Right gentleman," Sarah cried merrily over the murmuring din of the gathered men, "who wants seconds?" Candy's plaintive howl of "Oooh-Noooo!!!" was lost amongst the men's cries of "Yessss!!!!!" and they fell upon the helpless sissy cum slut struggling to be the next one to anoint the little cum whore with their precious steamy cum.