Candy's Conquest

Story Info
What if you had a stalker who was far stronger than you?
8.2k words
4.26
27k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistan
wistan
157 Followers

My major sexual interest is in female domination. One of the subcategories of that is domination by a physically superior woman, i.e. a bodybuilder or athlete. This is a good example of that. It was written in march 2018, so it's a pretty recent effort. Hope you like it!

*****

Candy relaxed in the pool lounger, soaking up the sunshine. She was kind of self-conscious about it - Candy had never really gotten over her 'gawky teenager' phase. She was a big girl, tall, broad shouldered, not fat or anything, but kind of a moose. It embarrassed her, and she generally hid her body behind baggy, shapeless clothing.

Normally she wouldn't be caught dead at a pool party. But she had to come to this one, because it was being thrown by the love of her life - her next-door neighbour, Jason. Candy had loved Jason from the first moment she saw him... which had been when she was eight years old. He'd been her babysitter not long after they had moved to the neighbourhood. Candy had immediately asked him to be her boyfriend. "You're too young for me, honey," he had said.

"Will you be my boyfriend when I am old enough?" She asked hopefully.

He laughed. "Of course I will."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die," he replied.

It had been a running joke for him after that. He'd often tease her about how she would become his girlfriend when she was old enough. He'd never quite noticed how utterly serious Candy was about the joke, though. She adored him, and the desire only became more consuming as she grew up.

Unfortunately, it was painfully obvious that Jason didn't see Candy in a romantic way, not really. Not at all. That wasn't his fault, of course - Candy knew that it was just that he didn't realise how special their love was, other things in his life had blinded him to it. But she would correct that. No matter what it took, no matter what it cost... he would love her as much as she loved him. She was determined to make sure of it.

And so, Candy had planned out a campaign of action. She would find out what kind of girls Jason liked, and she would become that for him.

She lounged for an hour or two, drinking, chatting with the others at the party, generally waiting until she felt the moment was right. Then she told everyone she was going to the loo and slipped inside. Moving quickly, she made her way to Jason's room. His laptop was there on the desk beside his bed, just as she had hoped. She lifted the screen and smiled as it lit up with a password demand. She typed in his password and the screen lit up invitingly. It hadn't been hard to find; Candy had asked him to tutor her for history, and they had both used their laptops in the study sessions. She just had to watch carefully.

Working fast, she slipped the tiny flash drive out of her bathing suit and plugged it in. They spyware had cost almost a hundred dollars, but that wasn't a lot to Candy; both her and Jason's parents were loaded.

Installation seemed to take forever, though in reality it was probably under five minutes. The program was a beauty. It would upload activity, keystroke, and screen shots to a secure password-protected website that she could access from anywhere. All whilst running in complete stealth, invisible to Jason himself.

Satisfied that the program was running, she closed the lid and slipped back out of his room. Back outside she re-joined everyone at the pool, a smug smile on her face.

After dinner that evening she called up the website and checked the logs. The program was working perfectly. Jason was on the computer, and she took a look at what he was doing. He had a word processor open and was working away on something. She checked; he was writing history assignment for school. According to the logs, he had been at it since a minute or two after he logged on.

Boring! She closed her laptop and went off to do some schoolwork of her own.

Not long before bedtime, she came back to check again. And wow, jackpot! No schoolwork this time, he was on one of those porno versions of youtube watching...

Candy blinked. She'd wanted to see his porn habits, obviously, to get an idea of what he was into - it would be a valuable way to make herself more attractive to him. She'd not really had any specific expectations, but she'd certainly expected something a little more... conventional.

He was watching a video of a woman wrestling with a man. And what a woman! Candy stared, fascinated. She was aware, in a vague sense, that there were female bodybuilders. She had seen a couple on the cover of magazines in the stores and had once saw part of an interview with one on the tail end of a sports program on some cable channel. But outside of an unthinking dismissal of the women as freakishly weird, she hadn't really thought about it at the time, or since.

But now here one was, large as life. And this was no 'fitness model', she wasn't an 'athletic' girl. She was huge! Candy had no idea how big - she had nothing really to judge it against - but the woman must have been carrying fifty pounds or more of muscle.

Her opponent was the exact opposite of that. Candy smiled, looking at him. He was young, rather effeminate-looking, and adorably slim. She had no way to judge their relative heights, but the woman had a good three or four inches on him. In fact, she seemed to exceed him pretty much everywhere - his legs were thinner than her arms, and his arms were considerably thinner still. Candy could easily believe that his torso was half the size of the woman's, especially in the waist, which was really rather narrow.

Actually, now that she thought about it, he looked a little like Jason. Not especially in the face, but his petite size, his slightly girlish build. The hair colour and skin tone were close, too. She wondered idly if that had been deliberate.

Screenshots were all very well, but she wanted to see the video. She copied the URL from the image, typing it laboriously into her own browser. She clicked a button to say she was over 18, thus demonstrating the utter futility of such a thing, and within seconds she had the video up.

It was not wrestling, she saw within a minute or so, not really. It certainly wasn't the Greco-Roman style of wrestling they did at the Olympics, nor the carefully choreographed "sports entertainment" kind.

No, what this was... was domination. The man fought against the woman, apparently exerting himself to the maximum, but the mismatch in their strength was so vast that it was clearly a futile gesture. Hell, a woman who took fitness seriously enough to attend a gym regularly could probably have handled him. In this woman's hands, it was like watching an adult wrestle a small child.

So, it wasn't a fight. What it was, was the woman torturing the man. She would put him in a hold, and then he would struggle against her ineffectually. Then her muscles would flex, and he would stop struggling.

Candy saw that the volume was muted. She put her headphones on and turned the sound up just as the woman put him in another hold. The man struggled, begging and pleading, and she laughed at him. She would mock him, asking him why he wouldn't break the hold, teasing him about how helpless he was.

Then she would begin to squeeze, those thick muscles flexing, and his begging would turn to screams, or to silence as he ran out of air.

The clip finished, and she went back to her monitor site. He was already watching another one. It was the same woman with a different man, this one somewhat more 'normal' sized. She still defeated him easily.

So it went for the next thirty minutes or so. Clip after clip. It wasn't always the same woman, though she did seem to be a favourite of Jason's. But it was always a large, muscular woman defeating a much thinner, smaller man.

She closed down the browser and sat back to think about this. Could he have stumbled on this, perhaps? Clicked on a link he didn't mean to, and found himself looking at something weird that had amused him? Maybe.

The next weeks put the lie to that idea. Jason's secret porn life was laid bare to Candy, and it was a revelation. Every single clip he watched was on the theme of muscular women overpowering men. Overpowering them, hurting them, humiliating them. Women wrestling was just the start. She watched female bodybuilders whipping men, spanking them, using sex toys on them, insulting and verbally humiliating them, and a litany of other things. It was quite the education for young Candy.

Nor was it just clips. He was visiting sites where people uploaded sex stories and reading work on the same themes. It was, quite literally, the only sexual thing he seemed to be at all interested in.

After a month of this, Candy found herself going to the mirror and examining herself critically. She was tall, for a girl. Five feet eight, and still with a year or two of growth left. It ran in the family, her mother and grandmother were both a shade under six feet, and Candy had always been very tall for her age. It had always embarrassed her. At school it marked her out as different, and anything different drew the bullies.

She was also, she thought, rather large framed. Broad across the shoulders and hips, with a wide, deep torso. No wonder mom always had such a hard time buying her clothes. When she compared herself to the women in Jason's clips, she was practically a stick insect. But the potential was there... she could see it.

She spent the next few weeks immersed in research and planning. It was no small project, she realised. But she knew she could do it. Deep down inside, she knew.

Jason left for college in the fall. Candy watched him go tearfully and then set to work.

First, the diet. Eggs, lean beef, skinless chicken breast, salmon, tuna, brown rice, beets... plus diet supplements.

She already had a full gym membership, so that wasn't an issue. Now, though, the gym went from a twice-a-week keep fit necessity to a consuming passion. She began spending two, three hours a day in there. She didn't socialise at all, didn't spend her time showing off her body to the other gym rats, didn't hang around the café watching the weight floor. What she did was lift, the heaviest weights she could handle, for hour after hour.

She began to make progress, but it was painfully slow. Her body gained fitness and definition, but not a whole lot of actual muscle mass, which was what she wanted.

Her saviour was Elaine. One of the gym workers, Elaine stopped by to watch Candy working a machine one afternoon. She wore a pair of shorts and a sleeveless T Shirt, which showed off her rather muscular chest and arms. Candy was instantly jealous... and yet, she did not want to look like Elaine. At least, not unless it was as a stepping stone to something bigger and stronger.

When Candy finished her set, Elaine spoke up.

"Hi there... I'm Elaine," she said, indicating her nametag. "I work here as a personal trainer and fitness advisor. I've seen you here the last few months... you're looking to build bulk, right?"

Candy admitted that she was.

"I thought so. I hate to say it kid, but you're kind of going about it wrong. If you like, I would be happy to advise."

And so, she became Candy's personal trainer. Instead of a hodgepodge of exercises cobbled together from a dozen online sources, Candy had a regular routine and a custom-tailored diet. The progress was immediate. She started to gain, still not hugely, but a pound or two per week. Slow, regular, steady progress. Three months later she had put on twenty pounds of muscle.

Elaine was impressed. "You definitely have the genetics for this," she said. "And I don't think I've ever seen anybody as dedicated to building as you are, not even professional athletes. You have truly remarkable focus and determination like nothing I've ever seen. You could go far."

Candy intended to. She had a goal in mind, and it meant more to her than an Olympic gold.

Six months in, she had gained forty pounds. She looked pretty good, she thought. Perhaps at the lower end of the scale for the kind of girls that Jason liked. She enjoyed it, she found. The sense of physical strength was empowering. She began to add classes in boxing, wrestling, karate, MMA fighting... anything she could find to turn her gradually strengthening body into a weapon. She attacked them all with the same intense focus that she approached the whole project.

She had always been somewhat shy of her tall, awkwardly large body. Now she took to dressing in ways that flaunted her physique. Crop tops and halters and shorts were the order of the day. She drew looks from both males and females in school. Most of them astonishment, but also some disdainful and even outright nasty. People called her a pretend man, a trans male, and other, more insulting names. Even her parents were clearly worried and sat her down more than once to give her 'a talk' about the proper way for young ladies to behave.

Candy didn't care. She had her goal, and it was all that mattered to her. She pointed out to her parents that she kept good grades in school, didn't get into trouble, didn't constantly hang around the house, wasn't smoking, drinking, or doing drugs. She didn't even date. So, what did they have to complain about, really? That she was too fit? It was a hard argument for them to refute.

As for school, she quietly picked out one of the worst of the name callers, then carefully watched him until she had his routine down pat. She found a quiet corner of waste ground behind the park, which he cut through on his way home every day. Nobody else ever seemed to be there. So, one day she was waiting for him as he passed through.

He was a decent-sized guy. No jock, to be sure, but fit and certainly no couch potato. But as it turned out, he was no match for her expanding muscles. She took him down easily and proceeded to put him through a living hell. She twisted his arms up behind his back, one by one - and kept on twisting them, piling on the pressure until she swore he was half an inch from having his shoulder dislocated. She worked his knees and hips over, leaving him sobbing in pain and she practically tore his joints apart. Then she wound her powerful thighs around his chest and squeezed and squeezed, crushing him entirely without mercy. She reduced him to unconsciousness perhaps a dozen times - and each time, she carefully explained to him the brain damage which could result from anoxia. By that time, he could barely even struggle.

By the time she left him, he was a physical wreck. He couldn't make it home - he was found the next day still lying in the same spot. The humiliation of having been so thoroughly dominated by Candy was too much for him; he never did admit the truth to the authorities, claiming that a gang had mugged him. It was two months before he was back in school. He never recovered psychologically, though; he went from being a confident, if rather cruel, young man into a shy, introverted, coward who flinched at every loud noise - and practically sobbed whenever Candy looked at him, which she did at every possible opportunity.

The next big change came along when she discovered that Jason had a girlfriend. Emails from some woman called Melissa began to appear on his computer, along with responses from her beloved Jason. The emails sickened her; they were so lovey-dovey, so pathetic, so soft. This wasn't what Jason wanted! He wanted Candy - he just didn't know it yet! She was absolutely furious at his betrayal, so much so that she practically wanted to drive straight up there and put an end to it directly with her fists.

Instead, she went to Elaine.

"I want to do more," she said.

"You're already amazing as it is," Elaine said. "I've never seen such progress. In a year or so, you could be a serious competitor if you wanted to be."

Candy shook her head. "It's not enough. I want some juice."

Elaine had practically begged her not to go down that route. Candy, of course, was absolutely adamant. She knew Elaine could get what she wanted - any professional fitness trainer could. In the end she settled the debate by informing Elaine that she would either procure what Candy wanted and see to it that she safely used it to maximum benefit... or Candy would simply buy whatever she could get online and use it as she saw fit, along with all the attendant risks.

A week later Elaine gave Candy her first steroid injection.

Her weight gain, which had dramatically slowed in the last few weeks, began to accelerate again. Her muscles sprouted prodigiously - biceps that topped fifteen inches, thighs that hit twenty-four. She was two hundred pounds of pure female strength, and she loved it.

But still, she wanted more. It had gone beyond just wanting Jason, now. She absolutely adored her new body, her gorgeous muscles. She took a narcissistic pleasure in posing before her mirror, admiring herself for hour after hour. She was like a reverse anorexic - she could never be big enough, muscular enough.

Jason might actually have been saved by this. Candy could very easily have fallen into the trap of never quite believing that she was big enough, muscular enough, powerful enough, to go through with her plan. She could easily have just spent the rest of her life growing her body as much as possible, with her dream of conquering Jason and making him hers slowly becoming nothing more than an abstraction.

But then she learned that Melissa was going to move in with him.

The steroids practically bubbling in her bloodstream had made her ever more aggressive; her first masturbatory experience came when she started to instinctively rub her clit whilst reliving the memory of the bully that she had destroyed. If only she could take him on now! She'd rip the snivelling little shit to pieces! Visions of breaking his body beyond any hope of repair drove her to her first shattering orgasm.

So, when she read the emails about Melissa moving in, she flew into a towering rage. She smashed things. She screamed at the heavens. She tore up books, tore up furniture. Her parents didn't dare even try to speak to her - truthfully, they had long ago become afraid of their own daughter, and rarely tried to speak to her about anything now.

She went to the gym and hit the weight machines so hard that people stood staring at her in wonderment as she literally broke two of them.

It couldn't be allowed, she decided when the rage had finally abated. She would not allow that fucking bitch to steal Jason. He was hers. HERS!

She would wait no more. She told her parents she was going away for a couple of weeks to camp out with friends and drove up to his college.

She watched his house for a couple of days. Jason's family was almost as wealthy as her own, not for him some shared room in student digs. No, he had rented himself a nice little house, just for him. And that fucking cunt Melissa, Candy thought savagely.

She waited until he came home for the evening. He was alone. Time to move.

She checked the street, making sure it was quiet, and walked up to his front door. She could have smashed it like so much balsa wood, she knew she could. But it would look bad to people walking past and draw the attention of the cops. Just a little more patience, she told herself. Just a little more...

She set her bag down on the porch and struck a pose, raising her arms above her head and flexing her biceps as she tensed her thighs. The simple white tube dress hugged her every curve. At the top, it barely covered her nipples - the dark circles of her areola peeked above the thin white material. At the bottom, it made a half-hearted attempt at covering her enormous thighs. The material was so thin that it was almost transparent, so that even where it covered her there were hints of the muscle below.

wistan
wistan
157 Followers