Candy's Fashion House Ch. 02

Story Info
The ongoing femenisation of Michael.
6.7k words
4.5
37.7k
33

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,475 Followers

Thanks to Charlie for his amazing help.

*****

So that was it, I was wearing her panties every day. Every morning without fail Lauren would be waiting for me with a big smile and the panties twirling on her finger, there was always a pink pair, but I wasn't giving her the pleasure of wearing the bloody pink ones.

On Friday night after work I got all excited, recently while Lauren had been working late I had taken an online course on massage. The last part of the puzzle was to actually test it out.

I set the bedroom out with candles and a scented oil burner. I ran a hot bubble bath for Lauren and I rushed downstairs and got dinner underway. I decided to go with a nice spaghetti Bolognese.

When Lauren walked in that night I was again ready and waiting. She had no sooner opened the door before I handed her a glass of wine, took her jacket and case. We kissed as she took her wine. "Go up and get undressed" I smiled I have something special for you.

She saw the bedroom all kitted out with candles and the aroma of the scent flowed freely through the room.

She looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Get undressed I instructed, I need you naked."

She smiled back at me "you kinky bugger, what are you up to?"

Once she had finished her wine and stripped off I positioned her on her stomach on the bed. I brought over the warm massage oil and rubbed it well into my hands and I started on the soles of her feet, working in small circular motions.

The moans and squeals of pleasure escaping from her was proof that I was getting it at least partially right.

I worked for ages on her feet before moving up onto her calf muscles. It was obvious straight away how much tension she had trapped in those muscles, they were knotted tight. As I worked massaging the hot oil deep into her muscle tissue the moans got louder and she was purring "oh damn that feels so good Mikey, that is so good." I worked slowly up her legs making sure I had felt the muscles relax before moving on.

My back was killing me as the bed is too low to get comfortable, but I worked my way up. I bypassed her bum straight up to her lower back, working my fingers into her forgiving flesh, I could feel her body writhing and quivering as I worked up and down her spine. I then slid up to her shoulders and neck, and yes they were tense and taught. I could feel the stress and tension. I worked carefully working outwards in growing circles making sure the tissue released. She was purring louder like a contented cat as I worked my way back down to her lower back.

As I reached the lower back I managed to ease down across her ass, slowly as I worked into growing circles I would let my hand slide between her legs until my fingers were brushing her pussy lips.

I felt her legs part as I worked, I dripped some oil down her crack and she giggled. I went to work properly on her bum working first one then two fingers into her pussy. I leaned over and kissed her neck and back as I worked her convulsing pussy until she was rolling her hips and squeezing my fingers, trapping them in her as she tried to speed up the elusive orgasm.

I rolled her over and as she did I filled her glass again and she sipped her wine as I kissed all over her neck and ears, her shoulders.

She skulled her wine in one big gulp and I lowered her back down. I worked on her feet for a while manipulating and stretching. Slowly I worked back up to her shoulders and arms. I dripped some hot oil onto her boobies which extracted a giggle and a deep moan.

I massaged her boobies gently focusing just on her nipples. I felt her body tense and relax as I worked.

By the time I had worked down her tummy her legs had opened automatically. I went back to massaging her mound just above her pussy, although I was letting a stray finger delve down into her velvety depths, rubbing her clit and lips. After a few moments her hips were again writhing and pushing up off the bed.

I leaned down and kissed her, she reached up wrapping her arms around my neck as I worked her pussy with ever increasing pressure. I was now fucking her frantically and her gasps and moans were getting louder and louder. Her body was tensing and contracting squeezing and pulsing.

"Oh fuck she screamed baby I'm cumming" and I felt her pussy contracting and convulsing gripping my hand as it got covered in her juices.

Afterwards as she lay there she sighed gently "oh shit Mikey that was amazing."

"I whispered glad to be of service" and I helped her up and led her into the bath, where I gave her another glass of wine.

She just laid there contentedly, "hell baby that was amazing, where the hell did you learn that."

I went down and got the spaghetti dished and prepared the table.

Lauren came down dressed in her negligee and not much else. She had a satisfied look on her face throughout dinner. With the help of a couple of bottles of wine she had a very mischievous look on her face by the time bedtime came around.

That night she was ferocious in bed, we didn't make love, it was pure passionate sex and I didn't fuck her she fucked me. I had no say in what was happening. She fucked me long and hard. She had me screaming out in pleasure.

Saturday morning we both slept late, although I got up a little earlier, and prepared a nice breakfast and carried it back to bed. Lauren was just starting to rouse with a huge smile on her face. "Oh god baby you are too good for me."

I replied smiling "no babe it's the other way round. It's you who are too good for me."

Lauren lazed on the sofa playing with her phone as I worked through some vacuuming and laundry. She made us a light lunch and then disappeared. I was cleaning out the dishwasher when she walked into the kitchen and dragged me up the stairs. She had run a bubble bath.

I looked at her enquiringly, she just smiled, "Baby you have been taking such sweet care of me I want to return the favour."

As I relaxed in the tub Lauren kept coming in and filling my glass. She had closed the blinds and as I lay there I slipped into a gentle sleep. Work had been pretty tiring lately and I guess it caught up with me.

I woke in a panic as I felt Lauren rubbing soap into my face. She was kneeling down beside the bath and she had my razor in her hand.

As she reached across my face I reached up and grabbed her hand. Lauren "what the hell are you doing?"

She had a pleading look on her face, "baby I hate this horrible scruffy look it doesn't suit you and it looks awful."

I was holding her hand tightly, "huh you always said you love men with a rugged manly look."

She was whimpering, "Baby I hate to say it and I don't want to hurt your feelings but this horrid fluff doesn't make you look rough and manly. It's just scruffy and unkempt. Please let me shave it off."

"No Lauren you know how I have always struggled with my masculinity, I have been trying to fit in with the guys at work; I want to look more rugged."

She was grumpy, "so that's how it is? The guys at work mean more to you than me?"

"No baby that's not what I said, don't twist my words."

"Mikey what would I have to offer you to get you to let me shave that horrible thing off?"

I looked at her pleading face "I don't know Lauren, why is this suddenly so important?"

"Michael I love you but baby this isn't a good look for you. You have such beautiful features you need to make the most of that. I tell you what you lie here and think of something I could offer you and I will get another bottle of wine."

She topped up my glass and disappeared. I lay there covered in bubble bath contemplating.

When Lauren returned I had finished the wine. This time as she picked up the razor her other hand slid down beneath the bubbles caressing my dick.

She smiled that teasing little smile that is impossible to argue with, "Well baby what am I going to have to do?"?

"OK Lauren if you want the beard you have to promise to be home on time every night for a month."

"Mikey what if I promise to try as hard as I can and if I can't be home on time I will let you know and if I'm late we add another day to it at the end?"?

I reluctantly agreed "Yeah OK Lauren, it's a deal."

With that we kissed and my beard disappeared. As it always seemed between the two of us Lauren got what she wanted.

When I looked in the mirror I had to admit I preferred the clean shaven look as well. I was going to have to prepare myself for a ribbing at work though!!

Rico, who was the trouble making bully at work said "got cleaned up for your boyfriend did you?"????

Lauren was true to her word and for a couple of weeks life was awesome. Lauren was still making me wear panties. I wasn't complaining the sex was amazing and now that I was used to the panties although I wouldn't admit it they felt really sexy, the only downside was trying to work with a hard on, now that was uncomfortable!!

Friday night of the second week. I got home on time and raced around getting dinner, I ran Lauren a hot bubble bath and put out the candles and the incense oil burner. The place smelt wonderful. I put on some sexy jazz on repeat on the stereo and prepared for her arrival.

Her arrival unfortunately didn't happen, I waited and waited. I tried to call but it went straight to answer phone, I sent her text messages but they went unanswered. In the end I ate my dinner. I served Laurens I poured her a glass of wine and left the open bottle in the chiller on the table. I left the candles lit and the music playing and went to bed at about eleven.

About twelve thirty Lauren rolled in. I heard her rummaging around downstairs before she struggled up the stairs. She was as drunk as could be; she was wearing a very sexy little dress, not something she would normally wear to work. As she undressed I again noticed the lack of panties as she stripped off.

She wriggled into bed and she smelled like she had just walked out of a hotel. The liquor was strong on her breath. She wriggled and snuggled up behind me as I was rolled right over to my side of the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and started to kiss my neck and shoulders.

"Hey baby she whispered are you feeling horny?" Her hand dropped until she was gently encasing my dick, ooooohhhh somebody is she giggled. Are you ready to play?"

I tried to retain an air of disinterest but my traitorous cock was growing fast. Her lips fastened onto my nipples and she was licking and suckling as she stroked me.

I rolled over and pushed her onto her back, I climbed straight between her legs and drove my cock into her in one deep thrust. She screamed, but not in pain as I expected, it was a cry of pleasure. "Ooooohhhh fuck baby that's so good, hhhhmmmmm just fuck me baby fuck me hard."

I pounded into her taking out all my anger and frustration. "So did you have a nice fuck" I growled?

She was giggling between moans "oh yeah baby it was hot."

"Did he have a big cock" I hissed in anger?

"Oh fuck yes baby I was fucked so damn good, that big hard cock slamming my little pussy."

"Did you cum" I growled out between clenched teeth

She was incoherent "yeah baby I came all over that beautiful big cock."

That was it for me I came in a giant gusher, spraying her insides with my own juice.

By the time I had regathered my senses and got my breathing under control Lauren was already asleep.

I lay awake for a long time; it was pointless waking her for a fight I wouldn't get any sense out of her anyway, not like this.

In the morning I went down and left her sleeping, I picked up her clothes. Her dress and a little skimpy bra that I hadn't seen before, she definitely didn't wear these to work!!

I left the table set as I had last night, the candles all but burnt right down. I went out to the garage and gave my Ducati 996 a polish. The old girl was getting on a bit now and I was only riding it occasionally. I had been putting aside money for an engine rebuild.

Lauren came down late in the morning, she sidled up behind me, as I turned I could see the guilty look on her face.

"Hi baby, I am so sorry for missing dinner, it must have been yummy." She bent down for a kiss. I turned my cheek and she looked at me with a hurt look on her face. "I'm sorry for last night baby I didn't mean to be so late."

I looked at her angrily, "so Lauren who is it you are seeing?"

"What do you mean by that that Michael?"

I walked over and pulled out the clothes she had worn home last night. "Well Lauren I know you well enough to know you wouldn't have worn these to work yesterday, so you were planning on going out after work last night."

"Michael it was just some drinks after work that's all."

"So why didn't you answer the phone when I called?"

"I left my phone in the car" she whined.

"Really, I checked your phone this morning Lauren and you took lots of other calls at the time I was calling you, how did you manage that?"

She screamed angrily at me, "so what now you are spying on me?"

"Well after last night I figure I have due cause don't you? Let's see Lauren you don't get home till one in the morning, you are dressed like a slut, you weren't wearing any panties, and when we were making love you told me about the fuck you had already had. Let me see if I can remember your words exactly" baby I was fucked so good, that big hard cock slamming my little pussy" So what do you think? Do I have the right to be angry and check up on you?"

She turned and ran back inside I heard her run up the stairs and the bedroom door slam.

I decided I would take the Duke for a spin. It was a great day for a ride and I needed to blow off some steam. I took the coast road. It was such a beautiful day I kept going and it wasn't until late in the afternoon before I got back home.

As I walked inside Lauren came up and wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to kiss me.

"Michael I'm sorry, yes I agree I should have told you I was going out after work, and yes I admit I did get your messages but I knew you would be angry, I wasn't planning on being that late, and I was planning to make it up to you when I got home. I am sorry please don't be angry with me. Can you please forgive me?"

"Lauren since when do you dress like a slut? What the hell is going on? What's that all about? Last night you looked like a cheap slut."

She started to cry, "Oh Michael why are you being so mean, it was just a cocktail dress."

"So who are you having an affair with Lauren, who is it? At least tell me that much. Lauren at least respect me enough to be honest with me."

She was sobbing hysterically now and her words were mumbled between her sniffles. "I just got drunk and I danced and had a really fun time. But I promise there was no other man, I swear to you baby."

I walked away "I'm sorry Lauren I don't believe you, and it hurts me that you think I am that stupid."

Over the weekend Lauren continued to try to appease me, she did all the cleaning. In bed she tried to initiate sex. On Sunday night I heard her sobbing quietly as I was pretending to sleep.

Monday morning she got up at the same time as me like she had been doing recently, and again as I walked out of the shower she was sitting on the end of the bed twirling a couple of pairs of panties on her fingers with a coquettish smile beaming across her face.

I ignored her and dressed in my usual work gear and gave her a curt goodbye as I left for work.

That was how things went for the rest of the week, the atmosphere was chilly and although we were talking and it was polite and cordial that's all it was.

Still it gave me lots of time to work on my share trading and investment portfolio. At the end of my first year on the job I received a nice big juicy bonus. I invested it on the stock market. I had been talking with a couple of other guys who explained that they were investing and how it worked. I put my entire bonus and some other savings I had been squirrelling away as well into an account and started to play. It turns out I do have a penchant for it and I had been doing OK. I had turned thirty grand into about one hundred grand. As the amount grew the earnings grew as well so it was snowballing. I had been planning to pay off our mortgage as a surprise to Lauren, but now I was reconsidering.

Friday morning as I was preparing for work Lauren sat up in bed, "baby I was going to go out with the girls for a drink after work tonight OK?"

"Meeting your boyfriend again are you Lauren, is Friday night your thing is it. Well you can do what you want but don't expect me to sit at home and wonder. I probably won't be home when you drag your slutty ass home." I finished dressing and headed for work. It was a long tiring shit day.

That night I got home a little later than usual and I was in the shower when I heard Lauren come in. She was all bubbly and happy; she rushed over hugging and kissing me. She had brought home a takeaway dinner.

As we were eating I asked "what happened to your date, did he cancel."

That was the wrong thing to say as she broke into tears and ran upstairs.

Saturday morning I asked Lauren if she wanted to go for a ride with me. She shook her head "no thanks Michael; you know how scared I am of motorbikes. We could go shopping and have a luncheon though" she suggested?

I smiled "yeah OK Lauren you win shopping it is."

Lauren dragged me through every woman's clothing shop in the mall. While we were in a lingerie store she whispered shall we get you your own panties baby?

I was shaking my head but she held my hand and carried on regardless. She was picking lots of different ones, but then she held them up against me, which embarrassed the hell out of me. I slapped away her hands and snarled cut it out Lauren, what the hell are you doing.

She gave me a teasing smile "Mikey I want to get you your own panties and they need to be a perfect fit baby."

"Lauren give it a rest" I hissed trying to keep my voice low.

The sales assistant was giving us a strange look and I felt my face go as red as a beetroot. I dropped Laurens hand and walked out of the shop.

I walked off up the mall leaving Lauren in my wake.

When Lauren caught up she griped caustically "Michael what the hell was that all about."

"Don't be stupid Lauren you saw the look on the face of that sales assistant, she could hardly stop laughing. I was so bloody embarrassed; you purposely humiliated me in front of her. I can't believe you would do that to me."

"Oh don't be so melodramatic Michael; you are just being silly; I just wanted to get you some nice new panties.

"Forget it Lauren, just forget it. Let's go home, I've had enough."

Lauren did her best to make it up to me that night in bed, still one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. I just about blew the back of her head off.

Come Monday morning Lauren was back with the panties.

"Mikey it's just some teasing; don't try to tell me you haven't been enjoying it."

I snatched a black pair from her hands "OK Lauren but if you try to do what you did to me in that shop yesterday it's all over OK?"

She just kissed me; "it's going to be fun baby."

I had purchased online a massage table seeing as how Lauren was enjoying the massages so much. I set up the new table and set up the room with candles and incense.

When Lauren got home and she saw the table she broke into a huge smile, "wow baby this looks nice."

I poured her a glass of wine and stripped her bare.

I started as I always do at her feet. Because Lauren wears high heels all the time her feet and calves are always so tight and tense. The moment I start massaging her feet she visibly relaxes and I can feel the muscle tissues release as she gives in.

"Oh shit Mikey that is so good baby, oh I love you. We should rent you out we would make a fortune."

As I worked up her legs I felt them part automatically and I dripped some hot oil down the crack of her ass, she winced and her thighs fluttered and quivered as she moaned.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,475 Followers
12