Candy's Fashion House Ch. 03

Story Info
Michaels metamophasis continues.
6.1k words
4.52
31.8k
25

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,493 Followers

The transformation begins

Thanks to Charlie for his assistance and editorial skill.

*****

That night I cried myself to sleep and I woke up late feeling worse than when I went to bed. I rang in sick for the next couple of days because I couldn't stop crying, out of the blue for no apparent reason it would hit me and then the waterworks would start all over again.

By the third day I was starting to regain some control, I was able to go a couple of hours without having a breakdown. I was starting to come to grips with the fact Lauren was gone and my life would never be the same again. I started to think about where the hell I would live, part of the realisation was that I wasn't just losing Lauren I was losing everything. Everything we had been working for would be gone. I had put everything into that house and it meant a lot to me. It was more than just bricks and mortar it was our home. That realisation of course brought back the waterworks. Still I couldn't spend the rest of my life wallowing in self-pity. It was time to move on, it was with that changing outlook that I went back to work.

It was quiet for a week or so, Lauren never even called me once. But the following week I got a call at work from Karla. Karla is Laurens best friend. They were from the same town and grew up and went to school together. they had both moved away to study law although at different institutions, Karla had branched out into family law and as coincidence would have it she ended up living in the same town as us. She and Lauren were best buddies, that meant by default Karla and I were also friends. When Karla and I first met I don't think she was impressed, I always thought that she didn't think I was good enough for Lauren, at least that's the impression she gave me.

When I picked up the phone she greeted me by yelling, "Michael what in god's name are you doing?" She was screaming so loud I had to hold the phone away from my. I let her vent for what seemed hours until she ran out of obscenities to yell. Once the phone went silent I answered, "Hi Karla nice to hear from you to." Wow that was the wrong thing to say, as she started again, this time I just hung up.

She called me straight back, "Hi Karla" I groaned.

She apologised for yelling but it didn't stop her getting stuck into me. She asked why I had left. I figured Lauren would have already filled her in so I cut straight to the chase.

Karla tried to placate me. "Michael Lauren would never have sex with another man you must know that surely? She told me she just went out on the town with the girls. I don't know what's going on between you guys but, Michael the one thing I can say categorically is Lauren is no cheat and would never have sex with other guys. I promise you that." Karla convinced me to get together with her and Lauren. Karla offered to act as our mediator. We agreed to get together at our place later that night. Lauren greeted me with a big hug and a kiss. They had obviously been there for a while looking at the empty wine bottle and glasses. Lauren went into the kitchen and opened up another bottle.

"OK you two Karla exclaimed, let's talk. Michael let's start with your side, tell me what happened."

I started at the start and explained what had happened right up till I left.

I hadn't finished before Lauren butted in, "Michael how can you say that, you know it isn't true."

"OK Lauren what did I just say that wasn't true?"

"Michael you're making it sound like I cheated on you with some guy. When all I did I was just go out with the girls."

Karla interjected "Settle down Lauren, take a breath honey. Now relax and tell us what happened from your perspective."

Lauren maintained her innocence all she did was go out for a casual drink with the girls after work. Yes she had too much to drink and got pretty messy, but she never even kissed one single guy.

Karla gave me a questioning look. "Well Michael what do you think?"

I shook my head "Karla she already told me all that. I just don't believe her."

Karla was shaking her head in a dismissive manner. "OK Michael then can you explain why you don't believe her?"

Lauren jumped up, "Michael you are making more out of this than you have to. I told you what happened."

"Bullshit Lauren you have gone out many, many times with your friends including Karla and got drunk, but you never behaved like that."

"Michael I was just drunk, I don't know why it happened I was just drunk, please can we just move on."

Karla was looking between us both, "look guys we could sit here for ages going round and round, but there's nothing to be gained by just restating what you have already said. Michael you obviously have your opinion and think for some reason that Lauren has done something wrong, but really could it just be that you're feeling a little insecure? Or maybe you are projecting concerns based on your own insecurities?"

I pulled out my phone, "Well Karla perhaps we could listen to this and you tell me what you would think if your husband Jerry called you and this is what you heard?" I pressed play and as the audio started to play Lauren tried to grab my phone but I pushed her hand away growling. "Michael please don't play that I tried to explain to you!!

Once I had played it the look on Karla's face changed and she glared disapprovingly at Lauren who looked guiltily down at the table, unable to hold her stare.

Karla mumbled, "Bloody hell Lauren."

Lauren started to sob, "Karla it was just a mistake, I was being silly trying to tease Michael, I was drunk. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Tease me" I screamed as I threw back my chair and stood up leaning across the table. "Bullshit Lauren the other person in that audio isn't trying to tease anyone but you."

"Michael please" Karla exclaimed, "sit back down there's no need to yell. That won't solve anything honey."

Karla was not impressed. "Lauren this does sound like there are two people kissing and there's more going on here. I can understand why Michael is upset. She turned to me, Michael what do you want to do?"

"Karla all I want is the truth, at least that way we can then try to move on."

Karla was nodding her head, "thank you Michael that is very understanding. Lauren can you understand that Michael just needs honesty at this point."

Lauren was sniffling and wiping her eyes. Between sobs she whined, "I have been honest. It was just us girls being stupid. We were drunk and I know it sounds bad on the audio, but Michael I was just trying to tease you. I wanted to sort of make it a tease for when I got home."

"Bullshit Lauren, neither Karla nor I believe that, is that right Karla?"

Karla was shaking her head, "Michael this isn't about what I believe, and it's not fair for me to comment. This has to be about what you believe. You think she has cheated, if Lauren sticks by her story rightly or wrongly I guess it's then just about whether you can forgive her?"

Lauren jumped in, Michael I am not apologising for something I didn't do. I made a mistake, I thought you were strong enough to understand that I was just teasing you and I was just having some fun making you think something was going on."

"I guess we are done here" I growled as I stood up and walked towards the door. "Thanks for your help Karla I know this has been hard for you, but this is bullshit and you know it, Lauren you can call me when you are prepared to be honest." With that I walked out and headed back to my hotel.

I was just climbing out of the shower when my phone rang, it was Karla.

"Michael, I am sorry things didn't work out tonight. I am trying to get my head around things so I can figure out how I can help. Michael you mentioned tonight that you were prepared to forgive Lauren if she cheated on you is that right?"

"Yes Karla that is what I said."

"Michael if that's true and you are prepared to forgive Lauren why not just do it? Get it over and done with?"

"Because I don't know what happened that's why. Karla you heard the audio so you know as well as I do that something happened and I don't buy her story about teasing me."

"OK Michael I admit that the audio is damning, but surely even if it is true. It comes back to forgiveness. If you are being honest and are prepared to forgive her why not just get it over and done with. Forgive and move on."

"Sounds simple when you say it like that Karla, but I asked you tonight and you never answered my question. What if this was your husband Jerry would you forgive him and move on without knowing what really happened or would you want to know the truth?"

"You know the answer Michael, I would nail his balls to the bed head, but I can assure you I would never forgive him. You on the other hand are different. You said it doesn't matter what she did, you are prepared to forgive."

"Maybe Karla but I want to know who she was with, and that is the last time she is going to see him. I need to know it's over, oh and an apology of some kind would be nice"

"Michael you have to accept even if she said I'm sorry Michael I cheated. If you are prepared to forgive her then at some point you will have to say I forgive you. Maybe you are better off not knowing."

The next few weeks dragged by, Lauren started calling pleading with me to go home. I kept holding out, but the truth of the matter was I wanted to go home. Living out of a cheap shitty motel was no fun and I missed her like hell. Acceptance was starting to creep in, it was slow but day by day the anger was subsiding. Maybe Karla was right, maybe I was better of not knowing. What I did know was that I didn't want to lose her. I could not live without her and I wanted to go home.

With those feelings growing by the day and Laurens constant calls and messages, she finally wore me down and I agreed to go around for dinner.

I rocked up at six as requested and Lauren was already dishing up a Chinese takeaway. It smelt great and Lauren as always looked gorgeous. She rushed over and kissed me as I got through the door. She took the bottle of wine from my hand and led me to the table. Not much was said during the meal, Lauren kept our glasses full and we just chatted about general stuff.

After dinner we settled in the lounge with another bottle of wine and Lauren snuggled up beside me. She was nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck, "Baby I am sorry for what happened, I would never cheat on you with another guy, I just wouldn't."

I felt like such a fucking wimp, but as she snuggled up to me I folded like a deck of cards. "It's OK Lauren I don't want to talk about it, let's just try to pretend it never happened. The thought of it scares me so much. The thought of losing you is something I don't want to contemplate. The last few weeks have been hell for me. I just want to move forward."

Lauren pulled my head around and we kissed, it was one of those deep, soul wrenching toe curling specials that harden my cock instantly. That night was magical. It was hot and passionate but loving and gentle all in the one. It was so nice to be cuddled together with our arms and legs tangled together. God damn it I had let her win again, I was still sure that she had cheated but in the end I couldn't lose her.

It didn't take long before Lauren brought out the panties again and to keep the peace I wore them every day. It became the norm.

Lauren had been going on and on at me recently about my diet. Working construction I ate a lot of takeaways and greasy food. Lauren insisted that we both needed to take better care of ourselves. She came home from work one night and plonked a big bottle of tablets on the counter and made a big announcement. "OK baby tonight is the start of our new diet. To get us started I brought these vitamin tablets today, they are multi vitamin and OK for us both. It would be nice for us both to take our health a little more seriously."

I agreed and we started taking them as a supplement. Lauren checked every night if I had taken mine, if not she always made sure I took mine when she took hers. It became a bit of a ritual. She also took our food intake more seriously. Even although it was me doing the cooking she downloaded a whole pile of healthy recipes from the net. I had to cook only food from those recipes.

Wednesday night I had prepared a really nice dinner where we shared a couple of bottles of wine and I had a couple of beers, so I was feeling no pain. We shared a hot bubble bath together, and Lauren conned me into letting her shave my whole body from head to toe. As we were getting dried off Lauren went to her dresser and pulled out some stockings, she chose black seemed ones with little red bows on the top by the lace. She topped it off with a suspender belt, which she held out to me with a wicked grin spread across her face.

I laughed and pushed her away, "Fuck off Lauren Jesus I'm not bloody franknfurter."

She came back and kissed me, "C'mon baby it will be so much fun. It will just be our bit of fun."

"No Lauren I don't want to."

She wouldn't leave it alone though; she kissed me and stroked my cock, which was remarkably hard. "Come on baby, where's the harm." Eventually the booze eroded away enough of my inhibitions and she left me no room to argue she just started and it just seemed to happen.

When she was finished she stood back staring admiringly at me, "Wow baby you look hot, but we need to give you some shape."

She went back to the dresser and this time she returned with a corset, it was a black one with red lace. She strung it in tight and tied it off. "Damn she whispered baby you are hot; I just wish I had some heels that would fit." She got me to stand up and parade around for her. I was drunk enough to ham it up posing in modelling type poses and strutting around like a peacock.

Lauren was in fits, but she pushed me back on the bed and made me wait while she put on her own lingerie, fuck she looked so sexy, where I looked like some sleazy drag queen she looked hot and sexy.

Lauren climbed on top of me and the feel of her silk and lace covered body sliding over mine was exquisite, her open wet sexy lips clamped on mine while out tongues battled for supremacy, it was sexy, sensuous and erotic. The feel of my cock sliding into her molten hot pussy was too much. The feel of her legs as they wrapped around my waist sent an erotic shock wave up my spine. Her hot breath blowing across my face and skin was the clincher. It was hot; it was erotic and passionate all in one. It seemed every night was the same. As soon as Lauren got home she would be dressing me in her finest lingerie. It was like she was playing dolls.

The weekend approached and Friday night I was nervous that Lauren would pull the same deal, but no she turned up on time Friday night and I made sure she was repaid in epic proportions. I gave her a marvellous massage and hot bubble bath. I cooked an amazing dinner and we danced and sang as we shared a wonderful night at home.

Saturday morning she stopped me as I was heading for the garage.

"Not today baby she whispered today we are going to pamper that sexy little bod of yours." She made me bathe and as I lay in the hot water she shaved my whole body, leaving no area untouched. As I was in the bath she kept coming in and filling my glass, she was purposefully getting me hammered and she accomplished her mission without complaint from me. It was erotic and it felt wonderful. As she dried me off she caressed me and put the lingerie on me. She tied the corset in tight; she used the black seemed stockings and suspender belt. She finished it off with a sheer black negligee.

I was so nervous that someone would turn up. I locked the door when Lauren wasn't looking; I latched the deadlock and put away the key where it couldn't be found.

We spent the day together with me prancing around in the lingerie which had Lauren in fits of laughter all day. I even cooked dinner in it, which we finished off with another bottle of wine. Lauren was almost as tipsy as me.

After dinner she chased me up to the bedroom and sat me down in front of the mirror on her makeup table. She spun me around so I was looking into the middle of the room. She started to apply makeup, I tried to fight her off but it was a futile battle, and really I suppose I wasn't trying that hard, it had been a fun day and I was having a good time. I hadn't seen Lauren laugh this much for ages; again I didn't want to break what was a magical spell.

Lauren cleansed and moisturised my face washing away all the excess oils and dirt. Then she rinsed my face with warm water and patted my face dry with a towel. Next she applied a moisturizer followed by a concealer and foundation. She seemed to use a lot of the concealer using her fingertips to smooth it all over my face. Then she got a makeup sponge. And spread it out to cover blemishes. She spent ages looking at my face then using her fingers dabbed more on rubbing it in and brushing it off again.

Next to come was a blush she kept saying smile, it wasn't hard I couldn't do anything but, it seemed so ridiculous she seemed to focus mostly on the upper parts of my cheeks. She used a brush to brush it in and then dusted off the excess

Lauren then went and got her toothbrush and rubbed the shit out of my lips before she applied some moisturizer to my lips, this was followed by a lip liner and then she started to apply a fairly thick layer of lipstick on my lips. She had chosen a very vivid red lipstick which she added to with a brush. She spent an age getting the shape just right; she finished it off by adding some flavoured lip gloss. It felt weird but sensual at the same time; it was like I was kissing myself the flavour reminiscent of when we did kiss.

Next it was my eyes and it took for ever Lauren seemed to be transfixed trying to get it right. She started by putting what she said was primer on my eyelids, then more foundation and she added eye shadow which she spent more time on blending and rubbing she must have used three or four different colours, she followed that up with mascara and then long lashes which she curled. I saw her reaching for her tweezers and she had one hand on my head as she prepared to pluck my eyebrows, but I grabbed her hand in a moment of sanity. "Hell no I yelled, bloody hell Lauren I still have to go to work you know."

She was laughing "Don't be silly no one will even notice."

"No Lauren I held her arms, it's not happening." She got in a bit of a huff. "Baby it will be the finishing touch, at least let me just trim them."

I shook my head "Sorry Lauren but that's a no, no."

She got over her fit of pique and continued finishing up, by then Lauren was jumping up and down saying how gorgeous I looked. I was laughing thinking it was going to be a mix of porn star and tranny drag queen. I knew it would look hideous, but Lauren seemed happy. She was busy rummaging through her closet until she pulled out an old blonde wig which she had used for a costume party we attended ages ago. She pulled it up over my head and stood back admiring her work. I could see by the look on her face she was stunned, but I couldn't tell whether it was good or bad? I was picking it was going to be bad; I pictured myself looking like some second rate franknfurter drag queen.

She spun the chair around so I could see my reflection in the mirror. Holy shit, I was stunned as well, I almost looked like a woman. In fact if I didn't know it was me I would have said, I would fuck that.

Lauren hugged me "Wow Mikey you look spectacular. Baby you are gorgeous."

She leaned down and kissed me, oh shit that was sensational; the feeling of her lipstick covered lips sliding across mine was so damn sexy, my already hard cock got even harder if that was possible!

Lauren pulled me up and chased me downstairs to get more wine, "And don't hurry back" she yelled as I disappeared down the stairs, "I need to put my makeup on! I can't have you being the sexiest woman here."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,493 Followers
12