Candy's Fashion House Ch. 05

Story Info
The awakening.
8k words
4.52
27.3k
24

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,556 Followers

Thanks Charlie for the editing, advice and of course encouragement. You are a star!

*****

So there we were standing in the driveway admiring our new delivery.

With all the drama lately I had forgotten it was my birthday today.

The guys were smiling, "How you can be so lucky is beyond me, shit new bike and... Well, you are just a bloody lucky bastard!" They packed up and disappeared as I was walking around the bike running my hands over it admiring its sexy lines and glossy paint I was shaking my head. "Lauren I don't know what to say. Baby we can't afford this, it's way too much."

Lauren was still smiling, "Oh shut up Mikey, it's my gift to you. Everything we have is because of all your hard work and determination. My job, the money I earn everything is because you gave everything to me, now I'm giving something back."

I pulled her hard up against me and we kissed, "Thank you baby I muttered this is, wow baby it just so cool. How did you know which bike to get?"

"Well Mikey I went down to the Ducati dealership and asked a couple of different people there which bike they would choose if they had their pick. Each and every one chose this one, so here it is. I hope you enjoy it."

"Oh my god baby I love it, god it's every guys dream bike."

"Michael this is why I wanted us to go out last night, I wanted this weekend to be special. I wanted it to be something you would remember forever. I saw last night as a really special opportunity. I saw it as the emergence of the new you. I thought we could go out for the first time, two hot chicks on the town."

I hugged her tight. "I am sorry about last night Lauren."

She shrugged "Hey its OK baby we will get past it. This is to signify my undying love for you Michael Curtiss, I do love you, the love I feel for you is something I have never experienced before. Every time we are apart it hurts. I need you Mikey; I need you to be part of my life. I know things have been a bit up and down lately with us but we can fix it I know we can."

We were just about to go inside when Lauren groaned, "Oh shit I forgot, there are a couple of other presents, I was going to give them to you last night, but things didn't sort of go that way! Let's go to the garage Mikey." Lauren unlocked the boot of her car and there were a couple of boxes in there. I carried them all into the house; Lauren lifted up the first and handed it to me. It was a brand new Motorcycle helmet. Wow it was fabulous. Lauren handed me another one which was the same size, as I ripped the paper off, it was another helmet a matching one to the one I had just opened, but in a smaller size. I gave Lauren a curious look, she shrugged and reached out and took it from me, "That one's mine Mikey."

That brought a huge grin to my face I was hoping someday that Lauren would want to go riding with me. This was more than I could hope for.

Lauren handed me one of the other boxes and as I ripped it open I found a custom made pair of riding leathers. These weren't your everyday leathers, these were custom made and would be very figure hugging. The shape of them was more for a woman's figure than a man's. I held them up against me and they were pretty much a perfect fit. They were shiny and looked so fucking sexy.

Lauren smiled at me; "well... Do you like them?"

I was stuck for a response, "Lauren they are gorgeous, but they are for a woman."

"They are for you Mikey; they are for the inner you. There's more as well."

I looked into the box and there were a pair of riding boots, but again not your ordinary everyday riding boots, these were knee high black shiny patent leather with what appeared to be about a three inch heel. Like the bike these were sex on heels.

Laurens grin was bigger than mine.

I asked what the other box was.

"Well Mikey I will show you", it turned out to be a matching set just like mine but obviously in Laurens size.

"Mikey I wanted this to be something we could share together. I know I have been scared in the past, but I thought with what you have been prepared to give to me this would be something I could give to you."

The tears were rolling down my cheeks as I hugged her again. "God I love you Lauren."

Lauren giggled "Well now I'm stuck. That's why last night was so important. I was hoping that last night you would have released the inner you. You would understand that you are a beautiful sexy woman and today would be easy but now? Mikey I wanted today to be a revelation, we would have gone out last night and by now you would realise you are a beautiful woman as well as a sexy man and we could have gone off for a ride today. I Guess that's not going to happen now is it?"

"God Lauren nothing would please me more than for us to go for a ride together. You could wear your new leathers; I could still wear my old ones you know."

Lauren was shaking her head violently, "No Mikey I wanted to share this with the new you."

I didn't know what to say, I grinned "well Lauren what about trying on your leathers and boots, at least let me look at my new present."

She giggled "OK Michael, but only if you will model yours for me?"

I could hardly say no, so I nodded in agreement.

Lauren left only her little lace G-string panties a tiny little bra and a very skimpy silk top on and wriggled, squirmed and writhed into the tight fitting and body hugging suit. I had to help her zip it up. Then she pulled and pulled trying to get the boots on. I went and got some talcum powder and sprinkled it in the boots, and this time they slid on easily. As she stood up I sucked in a deep breath oh my god Lauren I mumbled, "Jesus Lauren you are every boy's fantasy you look gorgeous and sexy as hell."

She smiled; "I haven't even put my makeup on yet."

"Baby you don't need makeup you are stunning just as you are."

OK Mikey, now it's your turn, let's see what you look like. I was going to leave my boxers on but Lauren shook her head, "No way baby, you can't wear those they will scrunch up and look terrible, we can't have a visible panty line". She fished around in the laundry hamper and found a skimpy pair of her pink ones. She smiled knowingly as she handed them to me. As uncomfortable as I was feeling I took them not wanting to spoil the mood.

It was tough trying to squeeze into the suit, it was so bloody tight. It was designed to act like a corset and shape my body as well. Lauren handed me a pair of her bras which once I had put on she stuffed full of socks and tissue paper she then slid a pink tight fitting T-shirt on over my shoulders. Then she pulled them up the last few inches and helped me zip up. Christ they were tight; once the zip was done up there was almost impossible to breathe.

Lauren helped me pull on the boots which went on easier than the suit. Once finished I stood up teetering dangerously in the heels. I took a few cautionary steps before grabbing Lauren to hold myself up. I looked over at Lauren and she was smiling at me, "Oh baby you look divine. God you look so sexy." She started to clap her hands together, "Come on baby lets go and fix your makeup and go for a ride."

I was stuck, after all of this I couldn't say no, so I nodded my head in submission. "OK Lauren, you win, let's go for a ride, but it will have to be somewhere that I can keep my helmet on."

She laughed. "Yeah whatever Mikey! Let's go and get finished."

We went upstairs to the bedroom and Lauren found a padded bra for me to wear with a little lace chemise to wear over it. She wore a similar little top under hers as well. She then spent an age applying my makeup which included a long blonde wig. When I looked in the mirror I was astounded as I always was to see a pretty sexy looking girl looking back at me. Lauren quickly finished her makeup and down we went. I quickly gave her the run down on how to be a pillion passenger, how to lean when I lean and to hold on tight. I jumped on the bike and Lauren jumped up behind me. Her arms wrapped around me and it felt like heaven.

I fired up the Duke and oh my god it sounded amazing, it had new termignoni pipes that gave it a real bark. I edged it out onto the road and it felt so stable and positive.

Once we cleared the built up area we headed cross town. I was thinking of the coast road, it's a really nice ride with lots of tight corners and it overlooks the ocean for the whole ride. As we rode through town I could see our reflections in the shop windows, shit we did look hot, like a couple of very sexy chicks on a bike. Bloody hell I started to get a hard on and there wasn't much room for it in this outfit. Bloody hell!

I realised that I hadn't checked the fuel before leaving and there isn't a petrol station on the coast road until you get up to the roadhouse. We were approaching a gas station so I pulled in. I explained to Lauren and we got off and checked the tank, as we were getting ready to fill her up another couple of bikes pulled up beside us and started to fill up. I was holding onto the bike tightly not wanting to try and walk in those bloody boots. I was freaking out. It was bloody awkward trying to hold on and put petrol in at the same time.

The other riders came over and introduced themselves and Lauren was so into it, she introduced us as Lauren and Kelli. Kelli? Where the hell did that come from?

The guys wouldn't leave us alone as they looked all over the bike trying to keep their eyes on the bike and not Laurens ass. They failed miserably. I kept my helmet on but Lauren had taken hers off and she shook her hair free and tussling it, just to tease the guys. As I fuelled up Lauren chatted with the guys. As we were pulling out, the guys pulled up beside us and asked where we were going, they declared they were riding up to the roadhouse on the coast road, Lauren chirped in with, "She hugged me tightly, baby can we that sounds like fun." I knew there was no going back. Lauren would have a fit. I shrugged my shoulders and we headed off. Once we got past the beach section we got to the open road and as we picked up our pace we came across another group of riders who fell into formation behind us. Looking in the mirrors I could see them all their eyes were focused on the back of the Duke or more accurately Laurens ass.

Lauren was holding on tight and it felt fantastic. I had been trying for years to get her to come for a ride with me. I didn't push too hard as I didn't want to scare her but I did make sure the other riders had a hard time keeping up.

Once we pulled up at the roadhouse all the bikes pulled up in the carpark and we were instantly surrounded by lots of riders, all male I might add. Lauren was in her element and she took off her helmet and shook out her hair, the guys were just about drooling. One guy who introduced himself as Neil explained to Lauren that they were all going inside for something to eat and a drink. Lauren was onto that in a flash, "Oh yes that sounds fantastic doesn't it Kelli?"

Kelli? There it was again. Since when did I become Kelli? I was giving her an evil stare trying to express my displeasure at that. I had laid down my rules when we left that I didn't want to get into this. I wanted to keep my helmet on. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I tried to suggest we just keep going!

But no she wouldn't have any of that. "Come on Kelli babe lets go in for something to eat."

One of the other guys linked his arm through hers and before I could resist then led her inside, she had a big shit eating grin as she looked back over her shoulder. "C'mon Kelli." I couldn't leave my helmet on so I had to pull it off; I took special care not to pull my wig off with it. I mussed my hair to make it fall across my face and I kept my mouth firmly shut. It scared the shit out of me but when one of the guys held out his arm I grabbed it. There was no way I would be able to walk in without assistance. Not without making a complete fool of myself. I guess the guy was wondering why we were walking so slowly, but I was just focusing on trying to stay upright.

When we got inside a bunch of riders had pulled together a pile of tables so that there was just one big one. A couple of the guys had wedged Lauren between them as another headed for the bar. The Juke box was pumping out some tunes and there was lots of laughter and conversation about the ride and bikes in general. Neil sat down beside me and tried to get me into a conversation but I was nervous about my voice.

Throughout my life guys had always laughed at my squeaky voice. It was one of the reasons I was teased as a child. The guy returned with drinks and handed one to Lauren who took it happily, she was deeply enmeshed in conversation with her two suitors. She was teasing them mercilessly, making goo, goo eyes and batting her eyelids. As she was sitting amongst the group she was waving her hands in front of her face complaining, "God it's so hot in here" as she fanned some air across her face. One of the guys told her to stand up and he unzipped her leathers and helped her pull them off and tie them around her waist leaving her with just that teenie weenie little silk top. She watched me the whole time. She was torturing me on purpose. She thanked him and gave him a peck on the cheek. She looked down the table at me, "Kelli why don't you take your suit off as well?" She knew damned well I couldn't, well it was more truthfully wouldn't. Not with this testosterone fuelled bunch.

She was on her second drink and one of the guys pulled her up for a dance, then another guy joined in. She was loving it, she was the centre of attention and was lapping it up. As we were sitting there I noticed another woman rider had ridden in and had sat down at a table off by herself.

All I could think about was getting away from all these guys. So I stood and walked over to where she was sitting. The moment I started walking I realised I hadn't thought that through very well. Now I had to walk over to her table in those bloody boots. I walked slowly and deliberately as I did so I could see all these leering eyes staring at my arse as I sashayed across the room until I was standing in front of her. I introduced myself, Kelli... Fuck now even I was saying it. Her name was Siobhan and she was very attractive. Well beyond attractive actually, she was fucking stunning. Siobhan was cute with a perky turned up little nose and big sparkly eyes. She had flawless clear skin, her hair was a mousy blonde which made her eyes stand out even more. I sat down and as we started talking bikes my nervousness miraculously evaporated. She was riding a 600 Ducati and she was a real bike nut. She loved talking bikes and she understood them as well. We were chatting away when Neil came over and sat with us and he started to talk bikes as well. I could see Lauren looking out of the corner of her eye as Siobhan and I got into a deeper conversation, she was leaning in close and her shoulders were rubbing on mine as we tried to hear what each other was saying above the noise. Neil went back to the main table leaving Siobhan and I to talk alone.

One of the other riders came over suggesting we join the main table and share with them. We looked at each other and got up as the guys got up and made room for us amongst them. Siobhan introduced herself to the group and in particular Lauren, who gave Siobhan the cold shoulder.

Pretty soon the afternoon was getting late and we all headed for home. Siobhan and I exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet up for a drink sometime. Neil also gave me his number and said he would be keen for a ride.

The ride home was a blast we really gave the bikes a work out and it was a fine end to a fun day. It's so nice riding beside the ocean with the late afternoon sun glistening of the water.

When we pulled up into the driveway at home Lauren jumped of the bike and into my arms screaming at the top of her lungs, "Wow, what a rush baby that was so much fun. God I wish we had been doing this for years, oh my god it was awesome."

Of course it was the opportunity Lauren had been wanting and she let me know it in no uncertain terms. "See baby you had nothing to worry about, no one there even suspected. You were a star baby; all the guys were into you, especially Neil. I think you have an admirer there."

I was red faced, "Don't be ridiculous Lauren we just talked bikes. He is just into bikes just like me."

"Yeah OK Mikey baby you keep telling yourself that."

Well the upside was the sex was as amazing as it always is after we fight and make up. God what a day it had turned out to be. I got a new bike, and a night of hot juicy lovemaking to boot, but as I lay there in post coital bliss all I could think about was the admiring looks I had been getting. I didn't want to say it for fear of encouraging Lauren, but she was right. Nobody even suspected.

Lauren ramped up her desire for me to dress up; I was constantly fighting to stay in my normal clothes. The weekend came around again and Lauren asked if we could have a day out shopping on Saturday, so we could have some sexy new clothes for our ride on Sunday. I said yes we could go shopping, she looked at me with a coy smile, "You realise of course I am asking Kelli not Michael don't you?"

"Actually no I didn't know that Lauren, so thanks for clearing that up. I guess the answer is no, I'm sorry Lauren I am still not ready for that. I am happy to go with you as I always do."

"Oh fuck Michael, how come you were prepared to go on the ride dressed as Kelli but not out with me?"

"Lauren I can at least hide behind my suit and helmet for most of the time. It's just that I am not ready to go out dressed in public yet. I am sorry if that doesn't sit well with you but that's how I feel."

Lauren was pissed off. "Michael you are such a sissy, so what if somebody realised who bloody cares? Mikey It's a new century and people don't care anyway" She pressed harder, "Anyway nobody would even twig, not even your mother would recognise you."

"Michael what if I could prove to you that the world thinks you are a gorgeous woman. What if I could get a thousand people to say you are pretty would you let Kelli go shopping with me?"

Where the hell was this going, I was curious, "Yeah OK Lauren I will play your game, but tell me how are you going to do that?"

She giggled, "Well there are two ways we could do this. The first is Kelli's Facebook page."

"What are you talking about Lauren? I don't even have a Facebook page, let alone Kelli."

She giggled, "You do now". She scrolled through her phone until she opened up a Facebook Page which had Kelli's name and my photo in the profile. Lauren passed it to me there were hundreds of posts from fans.

Lauren giggled she had set this up for over a month by the look of it, there were lots of photos she had posted from different times I had let her take photos while I was dressed. Some of the photos were pretty awesome and did look good. There were also a pile of photos from the last ride day that others had taken and shared. Fuck a couple of the photos of me in my leathers and shit they looked good. Bloody hell I did look hot in that suit. There were literally hundreds of comments and likes for all of the photos. Lauren showed me my friends list and there were over two thousand friends on the page. She was all giggly, "Michael do you know how many friends Kelli has on Facebook" she asked?

I was just shaking my head; "No Lauren I have no clue."

"I have six hundred friends on my Facebook page Michael and it's taken me over five years to get that many. Your page has only been up for a couple of months or so and you already have over two thousand friends." I guess I was looking a bit stunned. She carried on, "Do you see any negative comments there Mikey?"

I was shaking my head again, "No Lauren they all look pretty positive, but this doesn't mean anything, I know they are friends on Facebook but it's not like they really know me."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,556 Followers