Candy's Fashion House Ch. 13

Story Info
The fall and Rise Of Kelli.
11.3k words
4.66
15.3k
16

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,454 Followers

Once we got home the girls started to put the pressure on. They wanted to go out on the town and celebrate. I on the other hand wanted to stay home and just luxuriate in what had been a super day for me personally. It wasn't to be though the girls hassled me until I gave in and agreed. I rummaged through my clothes but decided on one of Candy's new designs. It was a short nude shift style mini dress which was transparent mesh and trimmed with lace around the bodice. I paraded around in front of the mirror I decided it was a no, it showed off to much flesh. Lauren came in as I was admiring myself and gave me a mock wolf whistle. I giggled. "Fuck off Lauren I am not going out in this." She laughed oh yes you are baby. Alecia joined in.

"Babes you have to wear it, it looks fabulous. Honestly now that I have seen you in it you have to wear it. What's more It looks as sexy as hell." It scared the shit out of me because it looked like I wasn't even wearing a dress at all. I couldn't wear stockings with this. It was going to have to be pantyhose. I chose a shimmery pair that really showed off my legs and bum. The lace was pretty transparent and I was stunned when I saw my reflection in the full length mirror. It did look hot. No, no, no I couldn't wear it could I? No fuck that I wasn't wearing it. I started to pull it off but Alecia grabbed my arms and held me still. Babes this is sensational. You have to war it. I tried to wriggle my way out of it but the girls were adamant. In the end I gave in just like I always do.

Alecia teased me. "Babes you will be the star of the show." The girls finally made some room at the makeup table so I could apply my own. One of the sexiest things about applying makeup is lipstick. I love putting on my lipstick. The feel and texture. Everything about it just exudes sex. Fuck I just love it. Eventually the girls were happy and we headed out to hit a couple of clubs. This isn't really my scene, my preference for music is old school I love the blues and the alternative music scene, not this pumped up drivel they sell as music at clubs, so I wasn't really in the mood. Still I played along and we rocked up. The moment we got inside Alecia sent me off to the bar for drinks, when I asked why it was my turn she sniggered. "Because I like to watch your ass as you walk. Every guy in the room is now watching so you better be good, wiggle that ass babes wiggle that ass."

I put on a bit of a show as I walked to the bar and as I was ordering a round of drinks this great big tall guy slithered in beside me. Oh fuck here we go I thought, shit we have only just arrived.

The guy smiles at me and asks if he can buy the drinks for us??

"No thanks." I mumbled. I handed over my money and headed back to the table.

The girls were laughing and Alecia asked. "What did he want?"

I winced. "Oh the sleazy prick at the bar you mean? He wanted to buy our drinks."

Alecia pretended to look shocked. "What and you refused?"

"Yeah of course I refused. I didn't want him hanging around all night."

Lauren snapped. "Jesus we go to all of this trouble. Getting dressed up like this so we don't have to buy drinks. That's the whole idea of it. If we bat our eyes and wiggle our ass then we get free drinks all night."

I shook my head. "Sorry that's not the way I see it. I didn't get dressed up to get free drinks. If I let him buy the drinks then he would have been hanging around all night. Lauren if you want free drinks I will buy them OK."

Alecia grinned. "Shit you are a dumb ass sometimes. Think about it babes if we don't attract any men who are we going to dance with? This isn't a gay bar."

"What about each other." I offered.

Lauren raised her voice which only happens when she gets angry. "This is a girl's night out so we want to dance and have a good time, and yes that is going to involve men OK. We dance with each other every day. This is a night out and we want to let our hair down and enjoy the company of people who find us attractive and sexy"

"Hey what the hell am I chopped liver? I am still a man you know."

They both cracked up laughing, Alecia exclaiming. "Babes you are far from a man. You are the sexiest woman in the place as much as I hate to admit it."

"Piss off, you two are way prettier."

Alecia tilted her head. "We might be prettier as you put it but shit babe you are sexy as hell. Look around every guy in the place is staring at that cute tushy of yours."

"Yeah well if you two had let me wear something that actually covered my arse that wouldn't be happening would it." With that they both burst out laughing.

The glasses were empty and it was time for another round, this time Lauren went to the bar and was immediately hit on by a couple of guys who brought the drinks. They all came back to the table and I felt myself tighten up.

As Lauren introduces them I just turned away and ignored them much to Laurens chagrin. Still it didn't take long before the guys were trying to drag us out on the dancefloor. Alecia had me by the hand and was doing her best to pull it out of its socket as she wailed. "C'mon babes, just one dance." I refused and shook my head. She put on her sad face and droopy lip but I held firm. I knew once we were out in that crowd those guys would he all over us. Eventually she gave up and the guys dragged both girls up onto the dancefloor.

I was left standing there by myself and it was instantly uncomfortable. I felt like every guy in the place was eyeing me up. A fairly cute guy came and asked me to dance, but I chased him away. Fuck it I skulled my drink and went to the bar and ordered another round of drinks for the girls and I. whilst there another guy tried to hit on me, again I just ignored him paid and went back to the table.

Just as I got back to the table the girls and their dance partners arrived back laughing and joking. I had just put their drinks down when Lauren glared at me angrily and snipped. "Baby why haven't you been dancing?"

I shrugged. "Didn't feel like it and there's no decent looking guys here anyway."

She looked a little pissed off. "Well what about the boys they wanted to dance with you?"

I grimaced and replied loudly enough so they could all hear. "Like I said Lauren there are no decent looking guys here. Anyway I said no thanks Alecia. I don't feel like it!"

The guys just stood there watching uncomfortably through my little outburst. "Relax ladies we will go and get some fresh drinks." He looked at me. Honey what are you drinking?" I glared angrily at him "I will get my own when I'm ready." He looked somewhat put out. "Just chill sweetheart I said I will get it for you."

Now he was just pissing me off. I gave him a cold stare. "Look pal firstly I am not your fucking sweetheart OK, and secondly I am quite capable and happy to buy my own drinks. You just buy your own if you can afford them that is."

Lauren bit angrily. "Kelli stop being so rude." She smiled at the guys. "I'm sorry guys she has just had a bad day. I do apologise for her."

I walked off to the ladies room and when I got back they were all deep in conversation and laughter, the moment I returned they all shut up. I picked up my drink and threw it down, I snarled at Lauren. "Do you want another?"

Lauren just shook her head. I turned and was just about to head for the bar when the guy on my left grabbed my arm. "Hey honey why don't you just stay here and chat with the girls and let me get it for you?"

I spat at him. "No thanks I like to buy my own. "

At the bar another guy came over and hit on me, again he offered to buy my drink but I refused, I turned away from him and stood there surveying the room. The place was packed and the music was so loud it was hard to hear anything. I looked back to the bar to see if my drink had arrived; the guy had it and handed it to me saying he had paid. I looked at him and handed it back saying I said I would buy my own OK. He shrugged and stood there beside me. He was a black guy, tall and good looking with an athletic build. Most women I am sure would find him attractive. I just thought he was a sleaze.

I walked back to the table and when I got there I realised he had followed me. He put his drink down beside mine and asked me to dance. I gave him a very cold glare. "No thanks," and turned away.

"So why don't you want to dance with me sugar, is it because I am black?"

"Fuck off; I don't want to dance with you because you're an ass that's why."

"Bullshit I can see through you baby, just because you are the best looking chick here tonight you think you can just treat me like shit. I bet if I was white you would be on me in a flash."

"Fuck off it's because you are behaving like a fucking child and I don't find you attractive. It's got nothing to do with your colour and all to do with your shitty attitude, now fuck off and leave me alone." Wow that felt good! Michael would never have been able to say or do that.

He wandered away muttering under his breath.

Alecia was standing there totally gobsmacked. "Jesus that was pretty harsh, babes he just wanted to buy you a drink and have a dance."

"Yeah well I didn't want to talk to or dance with him." I shook my head. "Guys are such fucking imbeciles."

The two guys who were at the table moved away mumbling something about going to the bar.

Lauren was furious she snatched my arm and spun me around so we were staring into each other's eyes. "Fuck will you stop acting like a bitch you are spoiling the night."

I had enough of this crap. If this was what a girls night out was all about then I was going home. "Girls I have had enough of your shit I'm going home you can stay if you want but I'm not putting up with all this bullshit."

Lauren was spitting tacks. "Like fuck Kelli we came together and we leave together, that's how girlfriends look out for each other."

"Cool lets go then."

She shook her head and batted her eyes at me, trying to make a joke out of it. "No dummy what I meant was you have to stay and look after us."

"No Lauren you misinterpreted my comment I wasn't asking for your permission. I am telling you I am leaving and that's what I am doing. If we are supposed to stay together then let's go."

I walked out without looking around. I made it to the taxi rank and there was no sign of them, I waited ten minutes then found a taxi and headed home. I was in tears when I got home and sat there crying for ages, ah fuck them I thought. Fuck them to hell and back. I went to bed, turned the light out and pulled the blankets up. It took a while but I drifted off to sleep.

I don't know what the time was when they got home; all I heard was the stereo go full bore and them prancing around down stairs. I pulled the blankets tighter around my head and tried to go back to sleep.

I did finally nod off, but was awoken by the girls piling into bed and start making out. They were all over each other, kissing caressing and moaning.

I cried out. "Fuck off you two I'm trying to sleep."

Lauren cried. "Oh look who it is, if it's not Chicken Little. Oh boo hoo I'm not having fun." Alecia was tittering. "Lauren don't be so mean."

"No fuck him," Lauren cried. "The little bitch, he has probably already had his wank, now he will have to listen to us."

I threw the blankets off. "Fuck you two bitches I'm going into the spare room to sleep."

Alecia tried to grab me but I flung her arm away.

I slammed the door behind me and pulled the blankets up tight, the problem was I could still hear them. Their moans of pleasure, the wet sounds of their flesh on flesh. Finally with tears rolling down my cheeks sleep overtook me and I slipped into a deep sleep. Why couldn't I stop crying? It was like I was on an emotional rollercoaster lately

In the morning I got up early, I hadn't really thought about the sleeping arrangements, with three people living in a relationship one bed doesn't work. Last night was a classic example of that. When one person is angry with the other two it is not just your partner as is the norm but two other people so instead of two people giving each other the cold shoulder the other two are free to do their usual shit.

I sat around for a while wondering about the future and how this could ever possibly work. I reflected on the previous night. In situations like that I felt totally uncomfortable and I couldn't see any way that it would change for me. Maybe I was just fooling myself? Maybe I should give up this crossdressing shit and go back to being good old reliable boring Michael.

I walked out to the garage and pulled the cover off the 996 gave her a bit of a dust down; yeah I might take the old girl for a run. I went up and washed Kelli off my face. I made sure that all remnants of Kelli were gone. I found some old jeans and a jumper, I pulled on my old scruffy leathers and started her up and hit the road. The sun was shining; it was early in the morning so the traffic was light. I was quickly into a fast pace and I took out all my frustrations on her. The throttle was on the stopper and cars were falling behind quickly. As I got up into the hills I backed off into a smooth pace. The 996 was in her element swooping from corner to corner. It was magic and for a short time my problems were lost in the staccato bark of the big v twin.

I pulled up at a service station and had a coffee and sat outside in the sun relaxing. I hit the road again slower this time making my way through the little built up area and then back into the tight twisty mountain pass.

It was almost dark when I got home. Lauren and Alecia were in the lounge talking and listening to music. I walked in without saying anything and went straight into the kitchen where I made a sandwich picked up a beer and walked through into the lounge.

I heard Alecia cry. "Oh my." and then I heard Lauren scream. "For fuck sake Michael what have you done?"

I had wanted to sit down and talk to them. Explain what I was feeling and how confused I was but her tone pissed me off and I retorted angrily, as much to piss her off as anything. "That's right it's Michael, I am afraid Kelli has gone on holiday and I am not sure that she will return."

"Oh my god Michael, you fucking idiot. Your stupidity never fails to amaze me. You have fallen to an all-time low this time. The real Michael has come to the fore and you have done your usual run away and hide routine." There was steam coming out her ears. "You sad stupid little fuck. Like the guys said last night what a piece of work."

I turned and stormed out heading for my study. I slammed the door and sat there fuming. Fuck she has been a real bitch lately. It seems since Lauren had started seeing Alecia she feels it's OK to humiliate me, belittle and mock me. Or maybe she really has lost respect for me, because let's face it how could she respect a walking freak show. Fuck I am just a little guy in a dress. Yeah no wonder she has lost respect for me, that's why she keeps putting me down! Yes the only way to get through this was to stay away from the crossdressing.

I opened up my investment portfolio and did a little work on that for a while. I had been at it for a while when there was a knock on the door. Alecia put her head in. "Lauren and I were just about to get dinner, do you want something?"

I shook my head. "No thanks."

As the door shut I went back to working on my portfolio. It was going gangbusters and it was making good money even without much input from me.

My thoughts drifted back to what I was going to do. I had lots of client meetings this week and the new project was about to get underway, how the fuck was I going to wrangle this! It was a fuck up. I was going to have to front as Michael the new project manager. It would be fine for the construction crew. It was the client interactions. I would have to defer the arranged meetings. We could just say Kelli wasn't well and keep the communications to the phone? Yeah that might work for a while at least.

I went into the main bedroom and dragged out my old clothes and took them into the spare room. With the reception I received when I got home I could see I was going to be living in here for a while. I wasn't putting up with that shit.

It was much later and I was in bed when there was a knock on the door, it was Alecia again. "We are going to bed are you coming with us?"

"No thanks I am comfortable here."

I heard Lauren cry out from behind Alecia. "Fuck him let's just go to bed, its nicer without him anyway." Alecia scolded her. "Stop it you are just being bloody mean."

She barked. "To hell with that, he can listen to us again tonight; he must be running out of skin on his palm by now."

Alecia pulled the door shut. "Good night Michael."

At work in the morning I met with the contractors and introduced myself, explaining Kelli had employed me to oversee the project. The hardest part was getting my voice back. I had spent so much time recently trying to sound as feminine as possible that now it was hard to go back.

I went down to see Candy, the moment she saw me it was like I had slapped her in the face. "Oh god Kelli what have you done to yourself sweetie, where is my gorgeous Kelli. Why is this scruffy guy standing in front of me?"

"Look Candy something happened and it made me realise that I can't live as Kelli. It's all a façade built on lies. I can't do it."

"Bloody hell, what happened?"

I ran through what happened and she laughed. "What that's it? Some guys hit on you and you're giving up. For god's sake sweetie I thought you were made of tougher stuff than that. Whichever room you walk into you are going to be the sexiest woman there. You have to expect men to come onto you."

"Candy I have based my whole life on being honest with people, trying to do the right thing and telling the truth at all costs. Living as Kelli isn't the truth, it's a lie. Kelli is a lie. Don't you see it's a sham. I'm living a lie."

Candy picked up my hand, "Sweetie it's not a lie. Kelli is as much a part of you as Michael is. You are both. Kelli is this beautiful sexy glamourous woman that the whole world loves. That's not a lie. It's just you being Kelli."

I shook my head. "Whatever but I need your help today. I can look after the construction people if you can look after a few clients for me."

She held my hand tightly squeezing tightly. "Well if you are worried about living a lie, why not come out of the closet. Tell the world and be proud of who you are that way you wouldn't be lying to anyone."

She could see the shock washing over my face and she gripped my hand like a vice. "No Candy I am not ready for that. I could never do it. I barely function when they think I am a woman. No everyone would laugh at me. I would be that sad little guy who likes to wear a dress."

I was trying to urge her to help. "So can you look after the client meetings for me over the next week or so?"

"Fuck no Kelli, that's not happening. You are having a moment of uncertainty where you are questioning your sexuality but let's not kill off everything you have achieved in one foul swoop. All of our clients expect to see Kelli they don't want to talk to me. We have built this business on the back of Kelli. Now you can like it or lump it but we need Kelli. No Kelli no business. If you are serious we need to have a meeting and clear the air."

"Yes OK Candy I will think about it, please just cover for me for a few days while I think."

I caught up with Siobhan and she was even more shocked than Candy. "No Michael please don't do this. I will show you the figures. Following the TV spot last week our web page has crashed three times just because of the amount of traffic. Look at all these orders, I have three more requests for radio interviews and the newspaper wants to come to site and do an in-depth interview with you. We are flying, but if you take away Kelli we will fall. Just how far we would fall I don't know but we should probably reconsider the extension."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,454 Followers