Candy's Forty

Story Info
Candy is feeling sexually left out as she hits forty.
1.6k words
3.94
21.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her short hair and blue eye-shadow alone marked Candy as a retrosexual and she actually liked to accent the look with the vintage body shaping fashions from her sexier days. Her large pale eyes hidden behind red heart Lolita sunglasses, Candy always giggled sweetly when introducing herself. Then waited for the first of many eating candy references from attractive men and lovely women. She didn't resist their advances and by her upcoming fortieth birthday imagining -- with some regret -- that her sexual bucket list was running out of shelf life.

Naked nightmares made her tremble -- skin damp and burning -- in raw urgent hungry scenes of -- wanting to be...used as an erotically sexual woman. Forced, at least through pretense and imagination, to endure sensual toying from a lover skilled and dominant, to tumble beyond the fearsome precipice and fly...into the yearned for orgasmic climax. Fearlessly. And again.

And again...wanting that lover tethered, leathered, bound to you, all of you. Not constant, but consistent, Candy wanted. Male and female, bisexual lovers. It was her secret birthday wish. A hot looking couple into some edgy play and a delicious threesome. She sniffed loudly and adjusted her glasses, glacing down at her computer screen.

She flinched and quickly turned down the volume of her earphone as the blasts of a woman shrieking in repeated orgasms arrived in a self-playing email.

On her reduced screen view, Candy watched raptly as the video showed a beautiful large cock decorated in tight black rings. The ring just below the head had a chain attached which drew the shaft straight outward. Candy swallowed as the end of the chain was pulled taut then released to make the stiff cock bob up and down. The screen went black, but then...

It was the barest, wettest, prettiest pussy Candy had ever seen before. Two red-nailed fingers were caressing its wetness between her thighs. On the upward stroke, the fingers framed a swollen glistening clitoris that almost made Candy lick the screen. She shuddered as a local address and time message appeared in her mail box.

The simple message said: Come play with us.

ps. Happy birthday from a friend

Candy made special preparations with many additions to her pre-flight checkoff list. She groomed herself for hours until her body felt fully in sync with her senses. And her libido's hungers. In the full length mirror, she saw the sexiest self she'd ever beheld. She couldn't resist a quick, slick slide of her thumb up and down her clitoris before pulling down her very short black skirt. The click of her high heels sounded louder. Her skin felt more alive. Candy licked her soft lips and stepped up to the door.

Before she knocked, it opened.

Their smiles were dazzling and immediately put Candy at ease with the apparent warmth in their quick hugs. As they all entered the living room, Candy saw Marian lightly brush her fingers over Daniel's pants. There was already a bulge and Candy felt herself starting to tingle already.

Candy sat across from them and leaned back with a sigh. It was going to be good, she imagined. She opened her eyes widely however when a sudden strong pressure pushed her thighs wide and she felt a wet tongue lapping up and down her freshly shaved slit. She actually shuddered when the tongue tip fluttered over her swollen clit.

"Daniel!" Mirian barked.

Candy reluctantly watched Daniel -- on all fours -- whine softly and crawl backward.

Candy struggled to catch her breath.

"He's a beast at worshipping pussy. Aren't you a beast?" Mirian snapped her fingers and Danial huffed then crawled rapidly to a side table. "Of course, so am I. Especially when it's the one you've been flashng since you got here. So pink and wet, Candy. Like strawberry icing on a cake. Pull your skirt up and show me."

Candy blushed slightly, lifting her hips and dragging the thin material up to her waist, spreading her legs as she did.

Her fingers trembled as she slowly ran them up her iner thighs until pausing before spreading the lips open. "Do you like it?" she whispered. "Do you?"

Marian said nothing. Her own fingers seemed those of a stranger as they fondled her nipples and then unzipped her jeans, sliding them down and off. She wore nothing under them.

Candy recognizd the pussy from the email video. Her tongue slid between her lips and curled as if she could taste Marian's juices.

Candy's voice had softened and risen. Her middle fingertip roamed here and there across her pussy and clitoris. "Tell me you like it," she told Marian.

Daniel bounded back among them, black leather straps between his teeth. As Marian fastened a collar and leash around Danial's muscular neck, Candy noticed his cock had grown and hardened quite a bit.

Candy sat back slowly to see what would happen next, half wishing the other collar and leash was for Marian and half-wishng it was for herself. She felt a little dazed. What a birthday surprise!

For a long silent moment, no one moved, then Danial took the open collar and -- his eyes slowly shifting from Candy's eyes to her pussy -- buckled it around Marian's throat. Then each took the end of their leash and held it outward to Candy's reach.

"Please," they murmured in unison.

For a long -- almost cruelly long -- moment Candy just looked at them, then took a leash in each hand and pulled them to her across the floor.

The first touch of their twin tongues on her pussy made Candy writhe on the chair. It was almost too much -- too strong and deep a fantasy to be made real -- and yet. Candy's nerves were on fire and freezing at the same time. They had talented, creative, raw, hungry tongues.

It was ecstatic.

Flickering her eyes open and closed, Candy could still see that both Marian and Daniel's free hands were stroking and rubbing between their thighs. While they were focused on her pussy, their hands fondled her breasts through the blouse, roughly tugging at her thick nipples. As their tongues danced wildly on the tip of her clitoris, Candy grabbed them by the hair and started grinding harder on their eager mouths.

"Fuck!" she grunted. "Make me cum, make me...oh, fuck!" Candy felt like she was melting, dissolving into a shuddering pool of sensation and pleasure. Marian and Daniel were still softly kissing her thighs with tentative nuzzles across Candy's slick wetness.

Still shaking slightly, Candy smiled down at them, caressing their hair. "Wow," she finally uttered roughly. "Happy birthday to me."

Marian laughed. "Your friend would like to wish you happy birthday, too. But it's a surprise so put on this blindfold, Candy."

Candy's senses rose dramatically when the blindfold was placed around her head. The soft incense of the room and the rising aroused perfume of the bodies intoxicated her. She heard the rustling footsteps approach. She could feel the heat of him as he stood in front of her and put his hands on her shoulders. As her head nodded forward slightly, her lips brushed against hot taut skin that she was sure was the head of his cock. It made her shudder and Candy opened her mouth trying to lick it's hard silkiness.

Whoever he was -- her friend who had arranged all this -- he was big where it mattered. He teased her lips open slightly then thust deeply with a sudden motion of his hips. Candy couldn't help gagging a little as the thick cockhead touched the back of ther throat. It felt so good. She couldn't remember the last time a cock had been down her throat like this. She reached up to grab the base of his cock.

But her arms were suddenly pinioned behind her back and her wrists handcuffed. Candy had a quick moment of panic that vanished as the "friend" began thrusting hard and fast. She made her jaw slack and her lower lip loose, accepting the head and shaft as deeply as he drove it. When he pulled out, she whispered in a hoarse voice.

"Fuck my mouth. Yeah, fuck it. I want to feel you shoot in my mouth."

"Happy birthday, Candy. Tell me you like it. Tell me you fucking love it."

"I fucking love it. Give me that cock. I want it."

He ran his palm down the side of her face until his fingers slipped around her pale neck, then tightened just under her jaw. She could feel his breath against her face around the blindfold.

His voice was a dirty low growl. "I want to fuck you. No, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you, Candy."

Then Candy felt his presence slip away. She wanted to cry out, bring him back. Fuck me now, she wanted to tell him. I want it right now.

There was a long silence and then Marian slipped off the blindfold and unhandcuffed Candy. Daniel had large splashes of drying cum on his bare thighs.

Nothing Candy said or promised to do would make either of them reveal the identity of her "friend."

It was a birthday gift that kept on giving. Night after night, Candy fantasized about her friend's reappearance. Imagining the feel and taste of him and wondering when he's show up at her door. Erect and horny. One night. Maybe tonight. Maybe catching her, like this, fingers playing in her own wetness. Wanting that little roughness of him before the post-climax tenderness. Yeah. Candy's ready.