Candy's Punishment

Story Info
An 18 year old girl is punished by her father.
1.8k words
4.08
206.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I would be in trouble. Daddy hated it when I didn't do well in school, especially when the principal tells him I skipped class to make out with Peter behind the bleachers.

Peter only like to make out with me because I'd let him do anything he want with my boobs. Most guys love to play with them. They are huge, round, double D's, with perfect little nipples. When we were found, I was just about to let him jack off on them.

I didn't even dare look over at Daddy, because I knew his face would be red and angry. I hated to disappoint him. Ms. Fletcher lectured me about school and doing well, and how this wasn't the appropriate way for me to act. I didn't listen because I knew Daddy would punish me at home. And it would be ten times worse than anything Ms. Fletcher would say or do.

"Now, Candy, I hope you understand what you've done today." I only nodded at her, while I got up and walked out the door. In the car, Daddy didn't even say a word to me.

I tried to apologize for letting him down, but he wouldn't hear it. "At home, Candy. I'll talk to you then. I'm thinking of your punishment."

When he had to think, it was normally the worst kind of punishment. Right after my mother died, I would go into her closet and take her favorite clothes and try them on. Just to feel close to her. Once, Daddy caught me and he locked me in my room until he figured out a severe enough punishment. It took two entire days, for him to make me strut around in all my mothers clothes. Especially her "special" draw of lacy and sexy clothes. We never talked about it after.

At home Daddy made me cook dinner, which wasn't something new, while he sat and thought some more. Finally, while we ate, Daddy spoke. "Okay, Candy, you're a big girl. You're older than 18, so I'm surprised that I haven't had this problem with you in the past. I need to know a few things."

"Okay, Daddy. Anything you want." I was utterly surprised that Daddy wasn't yelling.

"Are you still a virgin, Candy?" I nodded, because while I'd let guys fool around with my pussy, I never actually let them fuck me.

"What did you let that boy do with you? I want you to show me, exactly what he did to you."

I was shocked. "Daddy, I can't do that in front of you. It would be wrong."

"Oh, so it's okay to let some random guy touch you, but not the father who loves you. I only want to see how experienced you are." I must have looked scared, because he continued on, "How else am I to know exactly what you're punishment will be, Candy, if I don't know the exact crime?"

It made sense. "Okay, stand up Daddy." He stood facing me. "Now, Peter, started to kiss me, especially on my neck, cause most boys know that if I get all wet, I'll let them do pretty much anything." Daddy leaned over and started to do naughty things to my neck and he even swirled his tongue into my ear.

"Like that?" He whispered.

I nodded, "Then I had Peter take off my top so he could play with my tits." Daddy unbuttoned my tight top and removed my bra to let my tits out into the open. "Now suck on one, while pinching the nipple." Daddy reached down and squeezed my boobs in each hand, massaging the nipples until they were hard little peaks. Then he bent down to suck one between his teeth, which was something the boys never had done before. I nearly came right then and there, but that wouldn't have been proper, since he's my Daddy.

"How is that Candy?" Daddy moved from one nipple to the other.

"Real good, Daddy. Then I reached into Peter's pants and started to get him all hard." I hesitated, but Daddy pulled away from my tits and placed my hand down there by himself.

"Candy, now do exactly what you did to Peter to me." He squeezed my wrist until I grasped his rigid cock in my hand.

"Daddy, you're already harder than Peter could ever be." He then began my punishment.

"Fine, if you don't want to cooperate, then I'll just have to start your punishment for this afternoons activities as well as disobeying me!" Daddy lifted me over his shoulder and carted me upstairs all the while I was telling at him to let me down. Finally he tossed my down on his bedroom floor.

"Take off my pants, Candy." He told me as I cowered on the floor in front of him. He'd already taken off his belt and I knew that if I didn't obey, I'd be beaten. I knelt in front of him and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off. Daddy wasn't wearing underwear, so his large cock was rigid in front of me. With wonder at something so large, I grabbed it between my hands and started to jerk him off. Daddy just smiled down at me.

Eventually, I wanted it in between my lips. I wanted to taste the pre cum that was glistening on his tip. I looked up at my Daddy and asked if I could suck him off. "Oh, Candy. You are a dirty girl. First, Daddy wants you to take off all your clothes and put something special on."

I nodded, because as soon as I did what Daddy asked, I would be able to give him the best sucking of his life. Standing, I kicked off my shoes and took off my jeans. I just stood in front of Daddy's bed with my panties on, when he came back from Mom's old closet. He held out an outfit made of black leather. "Put that on Candy." I started to pull on the leather over my panties, but Daddy stopped me. "No, Candy, no underwear."

"Okay, Daddy." I slithered out of my lacy panties and felt the cool touch of leather on my body. When I had the leather on, I took a glance in the mirror behind the bed and looked like a dominatrix. The leather collar had metal spikes, which attached to nipple clamps, that Daddy was fastening to my giant tits. Strips of leather attached to the main bodice piece also came and attached to the collar. My ass was completely uncovered and I knew that there was a large whole for my pussy. I looked sexy and I knew that Daddy had been planning this punishment for awhile, since it wasn't an outfit I had come across before.

Daddy looked at me up and down. "Something is missing." Daddy thought a minute then walked into the closet and came back with a pair of high heel thigh high boots. He handed them to me and I sat down on the bed to pull them on. When I stood up again, I was about 5 inches taller. Daddy looked me up and down, happy with the results, because he began to touch his cock himself.

"Daddy, I want to do that." I nodded at his raging cock and sunk to my knees in front of him. I want to deep throat his cock. I wanted his cum in my belly. I just wanted this punishment so badly.

I massaged Daddy's balls lightly, while I took the head of his cock into my mouth. The pre cum was delicious, better than any I had ever had. Licking his dick like a lollipop, then suddenly transitioning to having about 6 inches down my throat nearly made Daddy cum, right then and there. But I wanted to prove to Daddy that I took take all of him at once.

When I managed to get all of him down my throat, I felt Daddy's hands grip my tousled hair and use it to fuck my mouth. I lightly scraped my teeth across the top of his cock each time he thrust into my mouth. I heard him groan with pleasure as his cum spurted out and into my thirsty mouth.

After I had licked him clean, Daddy was working his way to another rigid boner. He looked down at me, while I was still licking my lips for any remnants of cum. "Candy, that was far too good for you to be just a virgin." He pulled me up by my hair and bent me over the bed. My ass was sticking into the air and I even spread my legs further apart, because by then I wanted him inside of me so badly.

I felt his fingers on my wet pussy, massaging and lubricating my cunt. Suddenly, Daddy thrust three fingers into my pussy. I screamed out in a mixture of pleasure, pain, and surprise. When Daddy had probed far enough into me to reach the barrier he was looking for, he pulled out, flipped me around and pushed me on the bed.

"Daddy... please fuck me. Please... I want your cock in me. I want you to fuck me so badly, I promise that I'll be a good girl. I won't ever let Peter touch me again!" I begged him as he walked around the bed to a chest that always remained locked. When he unlocked it I saw that it was filled to the brim with different sex toys. He pulled out a set of hand cuffs and something, which he kept hidden behind his back.

I was squirming on the bed in anticipation. The blanket beneath my body was already soaked through with my pussy juices. "Candy, give me your wrists." I gave him my wrists, hoping that he'd fuck me soon. When he snapped it to the headboard and attached it to me, I smiled up at him. My Daddy was going to be my first. It was kind of nice. After all, I'd always dreamed about my first and hoped he'd be a lot like my Daddy. Now it would actually be my Daddy.

When he moved between my outspread legs, I smiled in anticipation. "Please, Daddy. Fuck me now."

It was his turn to smile down at me. He pulled out that mystery package from behind him and began to touch my clit with it. Suddenly, he was sliding it down on top of my clit and I got even more excited. "Now, Candy. You just sit tight. Daddy has to go out and run a few errands." With those words, he shoved a vibrator into my ass and left the bedroom.

I screamed for him to come back, not only because my ass was in pain, but because I wanted him. After calling out for at least 15 minutes, I knew that this was my real punishment... and I had no idea when Daddy would return to make it stop.