Candy's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers

She released some of the pressure as she felt him beginning to cum. As the spunk began flowing she dropped her tits and grabbed his penis and artfully began painting her boobs with his cum. When she finished painting her boobs she instructed Aaron to get his clothes on. As Aaron dressed Cherry played with Aaron's cum spreading it all over her boobs making sure that every millimeter was covered. She also wipe the jism off of her neck, shoulders, and any place that would be visible when she pulled her dress back up Telling Aaron, "I am going to wear this glorious seed of yours to your wedding and only you will know until Harry sucks my tits later tonight."

The two quickly got themselves together and hauled ass out the door to pick up Libby and Peter on their way to the wedding. When they got to the hotel Cherry ran into the lobby and got the couple. Aaron was surprised when Libby sat up front with him and pulled up her skirt showing him her sexy yellow panties. But the bigger shock came as soon as they pulled out of the hotel's driveway. Peter's pants were being unzipped by the horny Cherry and he had reached under her skirt and was pulling down her panties as their tongues danced hungrily. Before he knew it Peter had Cherry on her back and was shoving his pecker deep into her cunt shouting, "God, Libby Cherry has a god damn tight twat, oh my god yes."

Here they were driving down the busy streets of Kansas City with Cherry and Peter going at it like animals, Peter's bare ass visible to every passing car. Libby snuggled over to Aaron who reached and gently frigged her twat through the panties as she stroked his erection through his clothing. Peter and Cherry came just as the car pulled into the parking lot of the reception hall. It was amazing how fast the two fuckers got themselves together. Aaron walked into the reception hall and saw his mom putting out the center pieces, little apple shaped candles and candy canes at each place setting. Seeing her son she commented, "Hi Aaron, I still don't know why Candy picked Candy Canes and Apples for the decorations."

Aaron just shrugged his shoulders and went to the changing room and found Nathan waiting there. Aaron had worried that he was running late but found that he had his tuxedo on in no time. He and Nathan soon became bored with the waiting so the best man volunteered to check on Candy's progress for him. Meanwhile, next door in the ladies changing room the same thing was happening as Candy was so anxious about the big day that she had her dress and veil on in no time. So likewise, Lynn volunteered to make sure Aaron had it together. Lynn and Nathan met in the hallway and decided that everything was right on schedule. Lynn suggested they each take a break from the role of Maid of honor and best man and trade for a few minutes as it would break up the boredom. They figured that at least they would have something different to talk about. Nathan knocked on the door to Candy's changing room

Candy told him to come in and he was blown away by the beauty that stood before him. He had never seen anyone so beautiful in his entire life. Her breasts stood out like twin arrows piercing his eyes deeply. He gulped hard and couldn't speak. Candy couldn't help notice the extremely large tent in his trousers. He walked over and gave her a hug. He was surprised when she didn't let go. But, then he noticed that she was trembling a little, obviously a bit nervous. He gently ran his hand up and down her back. Nathan was wrong Candy wasn't nervous she was horny and before she had a chance to think she lifted up her veil and passionately kissed Aaron's best friend. It didn't take long before Nathan was playing with her ass and boobs through the wedding dress. Candy whispered, "Fuck me, please fuck me now, I want your cock inside of me, quickly."

Candy leaned against a table sticking her ass out as Nathan lifted the pile of material onto her back which revealed a pair of black crotchless panties. Candy wore these in case she couldn't make it all the way to the hotel before having some fun with Aaron. Just then it hit him that he couldn't fuck her pussy he couldn't do that to Aaron so he got another idea, "How about I fuck you up the ass instead?"

"I don't give a good god damn; just stick that thing inside right away, before someone comes before I do. Now ram it in my fucking shit hole." And ram he did, stroke after stroke with her ass wiggling wildly. Her veil fell back over her face as Nathan mauled her boobs through the lace of the bridal gown. She began to stumble once as she had trouble keeping her balance on the six inch heels but Nathan caught her and continued ramming her shitty depths. They reached a fevered pitch and Nathan started spilling his cum into the bride's butt more cum than he can ever remember letting go in his life. He took a tissue and quickly wiped around her puckering hole and seeing the garter that Aaron was to throw later he moved it up a couple of inches closer to her cunt. Then he helped her straighten out her dress and left to meet Lynn.

At the same time Lynn went into Aaron's changing room and it was clear that the halter dress she wore turned him on. And she knew Aaron was a grand fuck and said, "Aaron, you take good care of my best friend, or else. But right now take me." She had no intention of fucking Aaron before entering that room but seeing him in his tuxedo made her pussy juices flow. She undid her halter showing him her enormous jugs. Aaron couldn't resist and his mouth was covering them in less than a second. As he sucked she worked on dropping his pants. She found the couch and ripped off her panties spread her legs wide and ordered, "Come an get it. No time for foreplay just fuck me, now."

Seeing that beautiful bushy red pussy wide open in front of him what else could he do but fuck her. He had no problem entering her as she was soaking wet and as he slammed his rod all the way in he felt her frigging her clit with one hand as she fingered his ass hole with the other. Her hips thrust up to meet his pecker as they came together in a terrific orgasm. Suddenly, worried about being caught by someone Lynn pushed Aaron off of her and got herself together and left Aaron to fix himself up.

Nathan and Lynn met back out in the hall and concluded that Aaron and Candy were fine and could be left alone for a few minutes. So, they decided to disappear together for awhile. No more than two minutes after Lynn had left there was a knock at the door of Aaron's changing room. It was Felicity. He told her to come in. Felicity walked in her red dress still not liking the wedding colors of red and white. She knew why Candy and Aaron had picked these colors and knew it was her fault. They were picked in honor of the apples that had started her and Aaron fucking and of the candy cane that she had helped her daughter reach her sexual awakening with. But, she still didn't like them.

But, Aaron did! He saw his future Mother-in-Law walk in wearing that hot red mother of the bride dress and the way it hugged her sensuous curves. He remembered the way he felt the first time he caught a glimpse of her tits as she bandaged him up after he fell out of the tree and how she dared him to fuck her. Stammerring a little at first he told her, "Thank you, Felicity, for everything you have done for me over the years."

"You know this isn't goodbye. It is a coming together. I just stopped in to tell you to take good care of my daughter, and make her happy."

"You can count on it, ma'am." They embraced tightly.

"And, I was hoping you would fuck your Neighbor Whore one last time before you became Candy's permanent stud."

Aaron was hoping for one last fuck with Felicity, after all, he had lost his virginity to her. "But, I thought I was supposed to worship that goddamn big ass of yours before I could fuck your steamy hot twat."

"Well, then, get on with it. We haven't got all day the wedding is in thirty minutes." Pulling up that sexy red dress he leaned her over the table and slid down her underwear. His mouth found her meaty ass cheeks and he excitedly kissed all over both mounds of flesh. But, was too excited to wait any longer and pulled open the crack and furiously tongued her pert little ass hole. "Eat my ass, stick your tongue in deeper. Oh God, that feels fine."

Aaron was so hard that he had to release his prick from his pants and he knew that he had better stop eating Felicity's perfect ass now if he was to fuck her before he met Candy at the alter. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his pecker not even bothering to pull down his pants. He stuffed Felicity's cunt with his cock and latched both hands on to her jiggling boobies. Felicity thought that this was one of the best and definitely the weirdest fucks she had ever had as she rammed her cunt back against Aaron's dick thrust for thrust. It took no time for Aaron to fill up Felicity's cunt as he came so hard she felt him empty his load deep inside her womb. She didn't bother to wipe up any of the mess at her love box as she would have John lick it clean later. She turned and saw Aaron zip back up and noticed the wet spot on his tuxedo pants. It was her pussy juice in a nice big oval. She got a tissue and tried her best to clean it off and then kissed him leaving the room humming happily.

These minutes, spent agonizing alone, were going on forever for Candy until, she too, had a knock at the door. It was her dad. "Hi, daddy, I guess it is almost time."

John Peacher stopped in his tracks he couldn't believe that the baby who had spit up on him not long ago was the ravishing beauty before him now. A tear came to his eye as he knew she was the most beautiful vision he had ever seen. He also felt strangeness as he gazed at her beauty. They fell into each other's arms hugging the stuffing out of one another. He told her wisely, "The most important thing in a marriage is not the sex but listening to each other; I love you little girl."

"I love you too, daddy."

"You are a beautiful bride." John bent down to give his daughter a little kiss.

"Daddy you have to lift up the veil first." They both laughed. He lifted her veil then their lips met in a father daughter kiss. They looked sole fully into each other's eyes remembering everything they had shared through the years. Then, it seemed they remembered the wonderful times they had in sexual bliss ever since the first time Candy had seduced her dad. They both saw a new look in the other's eyes it was a look of hunger and lust. Their lips met again. This was no father kissing his daughter as their mouths opened wide and their tongues became entangled.

Before he knew what he was doing his hands found Candy's ass. He was kneading his daughter's rump like cookie dough. For her part, Candy without thinking was furiously grinding her pelvis against her dad's crotch. "Be careful you will wrinkle my gown."

Bringing his hands up to cup her breasts he pleaded, "You are so sexy, I need you."

"Oh daddy I need you, too. Do we have enough time for a fuck?"

"Oh shit yes, little girl. But we better be quick about it." Candy had her dad lay down on the coffee table and quickly pulled down his pants and underwear. She took his member into her mouth and lightly licked the tip. She swirled her tongue around the head. John looked down and saw her take more of his rod into her mouth through the veil that was covering her face. She came up for a second and smacked her lips in enjoyment then sank his entire eight inches into her throat. The vacuum action was incredible but he had to hurry her up as the wedding was about to start and he wanted her pussy even more than a blow job. "Oh, Candy, that feels great! But, fuck me now, fuck daddy right now, please."

"Whatever you say daddy. I like daddy's cock in my hot little pussy." Candy pulled up the yards of material of her dress and straddled the table and her father and carefully lowered herself on to his waiting erection. With the material safely out of the way she began moving up and down on her dad's stiff pole. Her gown hung down from both sides of the table. To the casual observer it would look like she was merely sitting on his lap while he was laying down. She was indeed a vision as she sat there wriggling around looking like the perfect bride. But, as her daddy gazed lovingly into his daughter's veil covered face he roughly grabbed a tit in each of his hands and played frantically with them through the layers of clothing. Candy was now pounding hard up and down up and down up and down on her father's cock. His hips hungrily bucked right back almost trying to buck her off of him. John could feel the sweat beading up on his forehead as they fucked harder and deeper. Candy's moans grew louder and she helped her dad play with her boobs. She was afraid her make-up might start running from the sweating she was doing herself. But, then she felt that first wave wash over. Then a second wave. Then John exploded deep in her tight little twat and she had her own very strong orgasm and fell on top of her father in exhaustion.

John realized the wedding was only five minutes away. So, he nudged Candy and told her to hurry. Brought back hard into the real world Candy instantly popped up and got tissue and asked her daddy to climb in under her dress and wipe off the drippings from her cunt. John quickly complied as Candy straightened out the top of her dress. It took two tissues to get most of the sticky spunk off of her panties and legs. John noticed the garter and thought it must have slipped during the excitement so he pushed it up higher on her leg, nearly to her crotch. He thought it looked right not realizing how close it was to the pussy he had just fucked.

They both hurriedly got themselves together just in time for Lynn's knock at the door. To say Candy was a blushing bride was an understatement; her cheeks were still red from the heat of her daddy's passionate encounter with her. Her and her father walked arm in arm into the church. Candy felt a little sticky between her legs and from her ass hole as the cum from Nathan and her Dad was leaking back out as this was the first time she stood for any length of time since her two encounters. Every few steps she heard a small splat on the floor as a hunk of cum fell from her ass or cunt and hit the floor. Luckily no one else noticed the spots on the floor. Aaron met John and Candy at the front of the church. The two men shook hands with John telling Aaron, "You take good care of my little girl."

Aaron nodded his head affirmatively as John went to sit down. The ceremony and reception went on with out a hitchCandy blushed again when Aaron was to throw the garter as she kept lifting her dress higher and higher to reveal the garter. Finally, it was visible but so were her sexy panties. The men in the room loved the cheap thrill they were given. It was one of the most perfect wedding days a hopeful couple could imagine. The only thing that had changed that day was their thoughts in regards to their sex life. They had a wonderful wedding night. They fucked, sucked, cuddled, and caressed until dawn. But, the next day they discussed their sexual future and decided that for the next few months they would have sex with no one other than themselves. After that they would do threesomes and foursomes as long as they were both involved. It would be cheating if they ever went off by themselves. Sex was to be share and share alike.

They now have been happily married for nearly twenty years living two blocks away from both sets of parents. They have an 18 year old set of twins, a daughter and son. The twins know nothing yet of their lifestyle. Next week Aaron and Candy plan to tell both of them when they go to the lake for the weekend of the love they share. There has never been a moment of jealous anger as Aaron and Candy have continued to fuck their parents at least once a week and found other couples that enjoy their interests all of this while being model employees and parents. All in all, Aaron and Candy Berrybush consider themselves to be the luckiest fuckers in the world and are living out a fantasy that they never could have dreamed of when they were teenagers.

hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers
12