Caned, Penetrated, Made to Obey

Story Info
Less arrogant now, the young exec is learning to obey.
2.3k words
4.1
73.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shana had been placed to stand facing the corner; she was naked from the waist down, eyes lowered, and her hands were classed submissively behind her neck. A humiliating position for a young woman who till very recently was a highly educated, intensely ambitious executive at a giant corporation. Her small, shapely buttocks still bore the marks of the abuse delivered there by the whips and cane of the three Czechoslovakian "bitches," as Shana ruefully regarded them. She had been tied naked and steadily chastised by the three till she was blubbering like a small child. Released, she had sunk to the ground, being then obliged to obediently suck and lick each of the women's pussies till they came on her face.

Her naked vulnerability was accented by the glow that emanated from her lower regions, especially her ass. Just visible within the divide of her buttocks was the silver head of a metal stimulator that had been inserted in her rectum. It had a fat bulbous head, but a slender neck and a flat base, so it remained tightly in its intended place. Her asshole felt open and vulnerable, inside filled by the device's full shape. The thin stem of the plug prevented its falling or being pushed out. It had been placed there to render her rear passage as open and receptive as possible. It had been agreed that it was too narrow, and must be made a little larger. The intrusion of its presence was a constant reminder of the way she had squirmed and twisted. hollowing her back and thrusting out her buttocks to bring the invader's cock deep in her ass.

She had submitted suddenly, squealing with sensation as warm come spurted into her rectum. The mean striving and petty victories of her corporate life palled by contrast with the intensity of her anal orgasm; looking back, she could not remember a time when she had allowed herself to do as she pleased, to abdicate responsibility, be a fuck toy, a slave, to be used and abused, to have no protection. The threat of the whip now made her asshole tighten; if she were to diligently please her captors, her bottom might not be so savagely treated.

In recent days she had carefully licked and flicked her tongue around the members presented to it; sucking them with great care, coaxing them to erupt in her mouth so she could swallow their salty come. When she had satisfied one, she obediently moved to the next and pleasured him. As they ejaculated in turn into her throat, she gratefully kissed and licked each wilting phallus to clean it of any remaining ejaculate, which she eagerly swallowed .If it was decided that she were to be whipped anyway, she would try to embrace it in spite of the pain. She would suffer through it and again entertain their cocks in her willing mouth and anus, gripping and stimulating them in either passage. Her back passage now responded passionately to the dick that pierced it, wrapping it in velvet folds of unimaginable softness. She milked the cocks that entered her ass, squeezing them in an exciting yet wonderfully yielding grasp, fondling them with her rectal muscles. Each had spurted its essence very quickly, unable to withstand the passionate embrace of her velvety rectum for longer in addition to the passionate, ecstatic moans she could not restrain. Her abandon to the entries into her various orifices was complete; she welcomed her partners into whatever crevice they wished to enter. The alternative was, after all, the liberal application of the whip or cane to her already stinging parts.

Now she faced the wall, eyes down, her bottom burning from scrutiny. The half naked figure huddled shamefacedly in the corner, her face scrubbed clean of makeup, dark circles under her eyes, bore little resemblance to the arrogant, gleaming young executive of a fortnight earlier. Her simple white blouse and neatly folded white cotton underpants were far removed from her expensive designer wardrobe. Her shoulders were slumped and her eyes cast down as she listened attentively - not daring to take her eyes from the corner of the wall - for the arrival of her captor. Next to her, two lithe canes hung from a hook. The fading stripes on her pale, soft buttocks seemed to glow reflexively as she covertly eyed the instruments of punishment. She had already been given ample evidence of their agonizing bite.

She shivered as she thought of the cane; it was probable that she had been placed here, bottom and legs naked, for further punishment. The pressure of the plug in her anus reminded her of how much rather she would like to service her captors with lovemaking, than submit to unrelenting chastisement, pursued until she lay on the floor weeping, her thighs and buttocks on fire. If she were to invite the cane's strokes with a lasciviously offered rear, perhaps they would stop the whipping to fuck her after relatively little punishment.

"Step away from the wall. Bend over and grasp your legs."

Shana started fearfully. Quickly she turned, hands still behind her head, eyes lowered before the well set up young man who, fully dressed, towered threateningly before her. Immediately she bent over and gripped her shins, while the man selected a cane; it was a twisting instrument with a curved handle, slender and strong. She could not control her trembling as he drew the cane across the pink shadow of her last chastisement. Tapping her a few times to pinpoint his intended target, he drew back his arm, and struck hard.

A sharp crack echoed in the room as Shana winced at the impact, which flared across her bottom. But she made no sound, instead bending over a little deeper to present her soft cheeks. Obediently, though fearfully, she braced herself; the whiteness of her ass contrasted vividly with the pink stripe that crossed it. The first stroke was usually bearable; but the second, landing very close to the first, drove a squeal from her lungs. She was strictly forbidden to soothe the cuts with her hands, yet her bottom swayed in pain. Collecting herself, she prepared as well as she could for the next, and the next. Soon there was no question of keeping silent under the punishment; each stroke provoked another sob. At what must have been the tenth stripe, which crossed the others and hurt very much more, she let out a short scream. Experience had taught her already that too much noise meant the gag; and with the gag in place, she could expect a larger number of stripes. Better to let out only soft moans; this excited her tormentor and sometimes shortened the ordeal. Then she would passionately accept him (or her) into whichever orifice he selected and service him with complete attention.

"Pull the chest out from the wall."

Meekly she struggled to pull the heavy wooden box into the center of the room.

"Lie down on your back; lift your legs up."

She did as instructed; she held her legs so that her delicate white thighs and lower bottom were presented to her master. A few days before her pussy and ass had received a Brazilian wax treatment administered by one of the Czech girls; needless to say it ended in passionate licking and probing. Now her pussy was completely bare, making her look all the more naked. Again the cane drew a line across her soft parts; now her shapely thighs received a series of sharp strokes that drove a howl from her lungs. The stinging smart escalated as the master intently delivered one swipe after another; Shana wriggled furiously, wincing at the sound of the cane sweeping through the air and bucking violently as it made contact. Tears began to flood her eyes, which alternately scrunched closed from the pain, then wide open and liquid begged mercy from her implacable captor.

At last he paused as the girl sought to control her sobs.

"Get up. Push the chest back where it was."

Trembling, she obeyed.

"Now, strip."

She removed her blouse and stood apprehensively before him. Her slender white body, with its small, well formed breasts and narrow hips, made an appealing picture of utter vulnerability. Her dark eyes watched him humbly and nervously to see what he would next require.

"You're going to get six more, on your upper ass."

Naked, she bent over again. the cane struck where her buttocks met her lower back. That area was relatively unmarked; she was able to tolerate the sharp strokes without crying out. But her master, dissatisfied at his failure to extract expressions of pain, delivered the final three onto the reddest and most bruised part of her tormented ass. She screamed and fell limply to the floor, hugging herself and sobbing; but fearing that this might be considered disobedience, raised herself trembling to her feet and went to stand obediently in the corner, her narrow shoulders shaking with suppressed tears. Immediately he ordered her sharply to come and kneel before him.

His thick, circumsized manhood was thrusting out rigidly from his unbuttoned jeans. A bead of pre-cum stood out on its tip. In the last few days Shana had swallowed what seemed like pints of ejaculate; kneeling obediently, she grasped his hot prick in her slender fingers and, fondling it, drew it into her mouth, where she commenced to delicately massage the frenulum with her small pink tongue. Her large liquid eyes gazed up submissively (closed eyes were not permitted); the male flesh stretched her mouth into a taut O. He began to push forward, holding the back of her head in place with one powerful hand. Centimeter by centimeter he slowly pushed deep into her mouth, as she struggled to control her gag reflex and relax her throat. His entire cock was now filling her mouth, his heavy balls resting against her chin. She held herself motionless, breathing hard through her nose, unable to draw away from the seemingly vast ram of flesh that was thrust literally down her throat. She flickered her tongue across the underside; it began to swell, and with relief she felt the first hot spurts gush into her. Coughing and squirming, she swallowed every drop of his essence while he gripped the back of her small head and clenched one delicate ear. He held her immobile until the last quivers had departed him; gulping down the warm liquid, she allowed herself to relax.

"Go back and face the wall in your corner."

She stood thus for half an hour or so, willing the inflammation of her buttocks and thighs to subside. Her master's voice eventually interrupted her reverie.

"Go in the bathroom and get cleaned up. Then get into the bed."

Gratefully she slipped into the bathroom and gently closed the door. Bending over the tiled sink, she reached behind her and, gripping the base of the butt plug, pulled and pushed it out of her back passage. It popped out with a liquid sound; although she was supposed to keep it in from after breakfast until she awoke, she anticipated that the narrower passage would soon be put to other use. She carefully soaped and rinsed the toy, then placed it on a shelf containing some other tools; frighteningly large, gleaming strings of black anal beads, and long pink dildoes studded with silicone spikes. She would have liked a shower, but feared the effect of the warm water on her stinging bottom. Instead she sponged herself with a cool washcloth, then found some soothing lotion which she delicately massaged into her tender ass cheeks and thighs.

Opening a jar of petroleum jelly, she scooped out a quantity with her fingers, which she carefully used to anoint her anal bud and insert into the entrance to the passage. She briefly looked at her ass in the full length mirror; it was red, bruised and striped, but no blood had been shed. Refreshed, she reentered the now darkened room, where the looming figure of her master slouched in bed, and slipped head first beneath the sheet. Quickly she positioned herself between his legs under the bedclothes; she found his already stiffening cock and began to fondle, kiss and lick it. He permitted this until he was once again fully erect; then took her by the hair and pulled her onto her front, pushing two pillows beneath her. She pressed her face into the bed, hollowed her back, raised up her ass (delightfully small and round) and spread her cheeks welcomingly apart, though they burned beneath her fingers. He was positioned above and behind her; leaning forward he placed the stiff head at the glistening entrance.

She guided him slowly into her ass, which was stretched wide and tightly gripped the intrusive flesh. Moving slowly, and indeed considerately, back and forth in the slippery passage, he progressed into her as her raised buttocks pressed back against him. A soft gasp, a shrill cry; and he was all the way inside, so that she could feel his pubic bush pressing into the split of her rear end. She moaned as it slipped into her. Pulling back a good six inches, he thrust forward again, this time penetrating even further; she squealed as the head entered her most private, sensitive spot. Lubrication flooded her rectum; sensing it, he began to move back and forth, fucking her ass steadily.

Shana writhed beneath him; relative to her petite size, the massive engorged phallus seemed to fill up all her insides. The passage across the sensitive nerves inside her anal bud, coupled with the orgasmic flash that shot through her each time he reached his maximum extension inside her, placed her in a frenzy of passion. Her partner sensed this and began a steady rhythm, alternating three short strokes with four that penetrated to the very end of the wet, slippery, erotically scented passage. Sweat poured down her back and pooled between her cheeks as she squirmed and wriggled, irresistibly pinned and plundered. The thick rod could not be displaced no matter how she struggled. Inexorably he drove into her ass, till his cock seemed to swell enormously and a literal fountain of hot come drenched Shana's bowels, driving a strangled shriek of delirious, helpless ecstasy from her lungs.