Caneing with Abbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropecleat
Ropecleat
15 Followers

I licked up her slit and felt her shudder. Another lick and another shudder. I slipped a finger in and massaged her G-spot, maintaining a firm pressure as my tongue licked and caressed her lips, avoiding her clit until I thought the moment was right. She was writhing and moaning and trying to pull me up but my plan was to make sure she started with an orgasm that would prepare her for love making. A few more minutes of my attentions and she is grunting and grabbing at my hair, the sheets, anything to help her hang on.

Finally I captured her clit in my lips and such in it, flicking my tongue against it. It was all over for her then, she exploded, juices gushing, the lower half of her torso in conflicting spasms that locked her back arched for 20 seconds until it was just too much and she fainted. When Abbie had a great orgasm there was no doubt, a pretty regular patters of fainting was emerging. I took advantage of the short break in the action to climb up beside her and lay on my back as she came back to her senses.

"Abbie, it's time to do this if you still want to. " She looked at me as if to say that was the most stupid statement she ever heard. It probably was. "Ok then, for your first time I want you to control penetration, so you get on top. That way you can take as much of my cock as you want to, at the speed that makes you feel comfortable. I'm thinking that with all the sports you have played you probably lost your hymen along the way."

She nodded, "I'm pretty sure it's gone long ago. And by the way, I'm on the pill. I started on it years ago to regulate my period, so we won't need that dozen condoms I saw in your bag."

I pulled her over me and gave her a loving but emphatic kiss. I pushed her shoulders up so she was in a sitting position. She raised her butt off of me and positioned herself over my cock. She took it in her hand and placed it at the entrance of her pussy and let herself down so it was in an inch or two. She signed and grinned, looking me in the eye as she let herself down a couple of more inches. "It's big, but it feels good. I can feel the heat."

Another couple of inches disappeared into her. She let herself down until we were in contact, pubic bone to pubic bone. She just held herself there and smiled and tears rolled down her face. "Beautiful. Better than I ever imagined. You are the most wonderful teacher ever."

She must have held that position for a couple of minutes just savoring the sensation. I could feel little ripples of excitement as her pussy pulsed against my cock. She started moving up and down slowly. Finally she had adjusted to the size of my cock and started more vigorous up and down motions. I grabbed for her nipples and pinched them which caused her to clench her pussy muscles.

After several minutes of this we were bothered covered in a sheen of perspiration though the night was cool. She just flopped on my chest and said," I want to finish with you on top. I want you to come in me when I come. I'm really close. The man on top is how I imagined the first time."

I was pretty excited too by this time and in no place to argue with her wishes. I rolled over so she was on her back, those brilliant blue eyes photographing my face to capture the memory. I started slowly stroking, initially with short in and out of a few inches but eventually going to full length strokes.

I varied the rhythm- a burst of 4 or 5 fast strong strokes followed by a few long slow strokes, holding my cock fully inside for several seconds. Every time I did that I could feel more and more convulsions getting stronger and stronger. Her hips were lifting to meet mine, coming up with increasing urgency. Rapid breaths and squeals that were not words increased in volume and frequency.

I began a regular rapid rhythm hoping she would go over the edge before I did. As I thrust, she suddenly arched her back and was fixed in that position as a long "Uuuhhhnnn" escaped her lips. I watched her eyes roll back in her head and, yes, she fainted again. I stopped and waited for her to revive.

"Are you ok? I asked.

Weakly she replied, "Wonderful!"

I started to thrust again and her hips met my thrusts. A half dozen strong thrusts and it was my turn. "Aaahhhhhrrrrnnnnn. Uuuuhhnnnrrrr! Uhn! Uhn!" I filled her with cum, possibly the strongest orgasm of my life (to that point at least).I collapsed forward catching myself on my forearms so I would not crush her.

I relished the feel of my cock in Abbie's tight pussy and my mind was trying to collect all the sensations for my portrait of this memory. My cock deflated and plopped from her canal, and I rolled over. Neither of us could move and our two sweaty spent bodies fell asleep, Abbie's had on my shoulder.

Probably an hour later I awoke, chilled from the sweat and ventilation. I threw the sheet over us and we slept another couple of hours. Abbie woke me up as she crawled over me to go to the bathroom. "You must have shot a gallon of cum into me. I'm still dripping. Want to help me clean up this mess?"

She wiped a finger down her slit and came back with a glob of cum. She tasted it, and offered it to me. I never was curious about the taste of my own cum, but this was a night of first for both of us. I will say the taste did not make me an addict, but it made Abbie happy.

It was close to midnight, and we were both tired so our shower was thorough but brief. We dried and decided to sleep in Abbie's room because of the mess we made in mine. Nobody wants to sleep on a big wet spot. We slipped naked into bed and assumed a spoon position with my long body wrapped around her small frame.

I reached around and held her breast, feeling the nipple harden against my palm. She pulled her legs up a bit and with a little maneuvering I entered her from behind. We gently moved enough to create a pleasurable friction but nothing wild and athletic. After a while she reached down and starting rubbing her clit and eventually shuddered in climax, her muscles squeezing my cock to a pleasant orgasm. We both drifted to sleep and woke up with the sun shining in the window in the same position. We slowly woke up and she turned around to kiss me, gently in a morning greeting.

Ropecleat
Ropecleat
15 Followers
12