Cannes to Las Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have today witnessed a truly remarkable spectacle probably unrivalled in the seventy seven years of these championships, from humble beginnings among dirt farmers who couldn't afford horses for a Gymkhana so's they had to use their wives, through the lean years of the second world war to the great spectacle we have today but I suggest to you that before we go to the prizes we the organising committee have decided to give a special prize, to one who unselfishly spoiled her own chances of winning to help a fellow competitor, when she was in difficulty."

I shrunk in the chair with embarrassment, I just knew what was coming.

"A great testament to the ethos of the English trainer Lord Melton and especially his daughter Rose who so unselfishly," he said as the LCD screens lit up to show me stop and run back up hill.

"Who so unselfishly," he said choking back mock tears, "Went back to assist her mother,"

Mummy glared at me, Daddy looked daggers, Tom stared at his Campari, I blushed.

"And in so doing spoiled her own chances of winning this prestigious championship," he exclaimed, "Rose Melton, English Rose please come up and accept the special prize."

I expected a bronze dildo or worse but it was a very tasteful statue of a mare with a foal, except both had human heads.

"Thank you so much," I said, "I don't know what to say!"

"Then shut up and sit down," a heckler shouted, I'd know Daddy's voice anywhere.

I shook the General's hand, kissed his cheek and returned to my seat and sat down.

"And now to the winners, in the Senior Tour we have a tie for second place between Pheonix Belle and Gracie Fuchs, and overall we have a tie between Saltlake Sarah Belle and Mephis Grace 111, for third so would the girls please get dressed ready for the tie break in fifteen minutes," he paused building tension or was it irritation, "But without further ado I can announce that the winner of the Las Vegas Grand Prix is."

The clock ticked twenty two seconds before he spoke again, building tension was one thing this was ridiculous, and since when was the first place awarded before second or third? although I suppose thats what they do in Formula 1car racing.

"Melton Stud" he said my blood froze, "Lady!"

I stared at Mummy, her jaw dropped instantly, "You beast!" she snarled "What on earth did you do!"

"I thought Celine won!" I blustered, but then Mummy was gliding towards the stage to get her certificate, and when she got there before she could set off back she found she had won the Seniors as well.

"And the runner up in the Grand Prix is," tick tock tick tock "Melton Stud Rose,"

"Yes!" I yelled and punched the air, "Wheee."

"You look suspiciously like you would rather come second than win," Daddy hissed.

I just grinned, it wasn't like I planned, it was even better! and the look on Jasper Raygun's face, as he sat on stage was a picture, Jasper the star of "Ball Deep" and "Choked and Cummin,"

was the porn-star Mummy would have the chance to star alongside with his legendary eleven inches of raw meat, and delighted he certainly was not.

"Daddy it's the stupid scoring combining Seniors and Grand Prix competitors in the Cross Country!" I hissed.

"Georgina," I know you cheated somehow!" he said but I was already bounding towards the stage, to the glares of Celine and Lucy Rosenbalm.

"Say you an Athlete?" Mark Ganassi the Air Force General asked.

"Oh yes, it says so on my entry form," I assured him as I stepped up to receive my prize.

"Yeah they all say that but I guess you're the only one that didn't lie!" he agreed, "Anyway here you are, your check and your trophy, only a loan until next year though!"

It was a beautiful silver figurine of a winged horse standing on it's hind legs, I held it over my head and waved to the audience, they clapped politely enough, I guess they would have preferred me dressed in tack.

And then I stood beside Mummy on the podium.

"He looks awfully dishy!" Mummy muttered as she indicated Jasper Raygun.

"You greedy cow!" I exclaimed, "He's hung like a Donkey."

"Yes!" she said her eyes twinkling. "Isn't he!"

"Georgina," Mummy asked. "Did you want me to win?"

"No, I thought, oh I don't know!" I admitted.

"Well it was a lovely gesture, I do know you had an angle on it, but it's really surreal, as if I cheated." she admitted.

"It's the stupid scoring system, and you must have overtaken lots of girls coming down,"

I reminded her, "Yes, I couldn't do anything else with you pushing me!" she replied.

We took our seats on stage for the tie breaks, "I guess we'll have to run the runs separately next year," Major Ganassi suggested to Mummy. "I think you would have been maybe seventeenth in open class Dressage."

"We all knew the rules General, just make sure that in future the top prize is worth more than second if you're not a career prostitute." I suggested.

"My god, you know I liked you a whole lot better with your gag in," he snapped, but he was staring at Mummy, not me, her sex glistening and her nipples turning a strange deep purple colour through arousal and the effect of the clamps. I guessed they were about the same age, and I guessed what they were thinking.

"Mummy, you're leaking all over the upholstery." I suggested, she was only a bit damp really but she shifted guiltily.

"Georgina," she said "Shut up."

"I'll tell Daddy!" I warned.

"You do and I'll tell him about the hire car in Monaco." Mummy threatened.

"It wasn't my fault, I didn't know." I explained remembering that lurid under-steering, wheel breaking, suspension twisting slide into the kerb at the hairpin, on wet morning in January, "Even Schumacher went off there once, Oh god Daddy will have a fit."

"She thinks she can drive," Mummy explained unfairly.

"Ha ha," General Ganassi laughed.

"I'd beat you any day of the week!" I threatened and then the girls came up on stage for the tie breaks.

General Ganasi took the Microphone again, "Now some of you foreign guys won't have seen a good old American tie break before but here we do things a tad different to Europe." he said "And here we have Mr Ronald Big and Mr Arfur Meter, the stars of Mark Her's latest production Cummin like Niagra, to do the honours and Miss Dolores Fuchs and her sister Miss Elsie Fuchs to test the trainers, yes sir-ee in US Pony Play we make sure both partners pull their weight."

"What!" I gasped, as I saw two heavily hung white guys peeling off their military fatigues to reveal that they were wearing shirts and boots and nothing else "I really will kill Daddy!" I muttered under my breath, as I saw them don cowboy hats and then I saw the look in Mummy's eye, and I realised, oh my, she was jealous!

I wouldn't exactly say Sarah Belle or Mephis Grace, looked nervous, oh no, totally over excited more likely as they came on stage and their Trainers adjusted the height of the rails they were to bend over, and then it started, really it was about as exciting as watching a bull mounting a cow in a barnyard, these huge bloated penises disappearing inside the girl's poop shoots shown magnified about a hundred times on the huge LCD screens, well I actually found the camera-men's antics as they tried to make the action vaguely interesting to be more fun to watch than pictures themselves.

I watched disinterestedly as "Mr Big" thrust in and back out about eight inches so only the "m" of the makers white logo on his black XXL size Superdom condom was hidden inside Sarah Belle before he slammed back inside her, it might have been erotic if his overly bloated monster penis hadn't actually slipped out on about every fifth stroke, I always wondered why they cut porn films to a different shot after about every sixth stroke, now I knew.

Arfur Meter was every bit as clumsy and inept as "Mr Big" as he struggled to please Memphis Grace and slowly the mood changed from stunned anticipation to a sort of a mixture of eroticism and humour.

Now while as a serious example of a tie break it was something of a disaster, as a spectacle well, it was quite something, and I wasn't the only one that thought so, as I became aware of the huge number of people now watching, maybe two or three thousand, a number of whom were now getting carried away on the floor beyond the dinner tables.

Self interest intervened at this point and I sneaked away to make sure Tom wasn't showing an excess of interest in anyone else, "Say Rose, how about an action shot?" a stray photographer asked which was the final straw for me.

"Tom," I said, "Bed!"

"Sorry," he said to the photographer, "Something came up!" and he whisked me back to the safety of his room where we were spared the sight of a rather drunken father re enacting his mount with Mummy, and far far worse her first encounter with Jasper Raygun's monster penis, shown in glorious technicolor on the giant LCD screen.

Tom was pleasantly rampant but I made sure he was fully satisfied by getting him hard again as soon as he had cum the first time and immediately sinking down on him again for some more pleasant action.

There was a ball going on when we got back, the tie breaks over, the local barbershop quartet had murdered the star spangled banner, the local USAF band was pretending to be Status Quo with limited success and elegant couples were whirling each other around the floor. I spotted Daddy whirling Mummy around, except almost uniquely Mummy was still tacked up with a huge winners rosette pinned to her corset, except she had two rosettes, having won Seniors as well.

I just had my second place rosette displayed tastefully on my white dress, "Hey there y'are," General Ganassi announced, "You darned near made me look a fool, helping your mother."

"I don't think you need much help General," I replied sweetly.

"That should have been your sweet ass poked in that tie break," he suggested.

"Yes," I agreed, "Perhaps next year."

"Not unless you win Cannes again," he said.

"How much for me not to enter?" I asked.

"I'll buy you an automobile." he promised.

"A second hand one?" I asked.

"Gee what sort of guy do you think I am?" he asked just as Daddy turned up.

"Watch Georgina, General, she's devious." Daddy suggested, "She wants a McLaren F1 and they don't make them any more."

"What a race car?" he asked.

"No road car," Daddy said for me, "My Bentley only does 190 and its' not fast enough for her.

"That's kilometers right," the General asked and when daddy shook his head do you know despite his chest full of medals the General actually looked scared, so I didn't get my Automobile, and it looks like Jenson isn't about to retire any time soon so I guessed I would have to concentrate on my degree, oh and training Tom to do what I want him to do without my having to tell him.

"You could always try Formula Ford?" Daddy suggested.

"Hell two hundred's slow, My F15 does Mach three." a passing pilot confided., "Like two thousand!"

"Now that sounds like real fun all I need is US citizenship," I replied.

"No absolutely not," Daddy insisted.

"Daddy," I asked, and pointed at the huge LCD screen,

"Isn't that Mummy with Jasper Raygun?"

"Oh my lord," Daddy gasped, Jasper was on stage and Mummy was riding his eleven inches of solid meat, oh yes Mummy was doing the riding, apparently she got fed up with his tool dropping out of her so she made him lie on his back while she bounded up and down like an ageing rabbit.

Parents can be so embarrassing sometimes, still rather her than me.

"Oh dear, I was hoping we could get back together," Daddy sighed, "I can't compete with that."

"But you're witty and charming and devious and cunning and ruthless," I reminded him, "Even if you do come up short in the Penis department but I'm sure you'll think of something."

"Rose!" he retorted but he knew I was right, and anyway Mummy wasn't as young as she used to be, but still seeing her rise up until a full eight inches of glistening shaft was visible between her labia and his curly pubes before she plunged back down with a schoolgirl like yelp was frighteningly graphic when shown in close up on a twenty by forty feet HD TV screen.

Sometimes you just want to disown your parents, "Oh no," I declared when I saw Tom looking at me hungrily, but then I thought well, at least he wants me, and in a room full of professional hookers that was a sort of compliment in itself.

We found a quiet piece of hanger, I hung my dress up and so I didn't get too dirty I made Tom lie on his back and I straddled him, oh and he was so warm and lovely I didn't even notice the camera man sneak up on us, or realise we had an audience, until I was really too turned on to care and the guy was saying, "Pull out Pull out give us a cum shot."

I think it went about eighteen inches straight up.

Tom was not impressed, "You slut!" he wailed.

"Tom Warrinder it was your idea!" I reminded him.

"Not on video!" he retorted.

"Oh splitting hairs now are we," I demanded.

"Now who's being." he said so I gave him my left nipple to suck while I did a deal with the cameraman.

"Take two Tom," I explained as I slid back to impale myself on his renewed erection, and I exclaimed "Eye Ha ride em cowboy!" as agreed as I bounced up and down on his tool.

I'm never going to make it as a porn star, I cum too easily, and after a few minutes I just collapsed on poor Tom in a flood of juices, some of his some of mine, and we lay kissing for ages.

"Oh my god what am I going to do with you?" he asked.

"Breed the winner of Cannes 2030?" I suggested.

He thought about it and said, "Yes why not," he said and his manhood stiffened once again.

The End?

Or shall I write "Supreme Champion".....

12