Canoe Trip Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Yeah. I do," I answered.

"Well. If you're absolutely sure. Want me to take one more look and make sure everything is okay down there?" she asked, trying to pull my shorts back down farther again.

"No. thank you anyway. I'm sure it'll be fine," I said, trying to pull my pants up by the waist.

She sighed a little and then pulled her hand from my dick, leaving my almost completely hard cock exposed for several seconds while she reached to readjust my briefs and try to cover me with them. "These don't quite fit any more," she said, trying to stretch my synthetic bikini briefs up over my cock without success.

"Yeah. Well. It'll be fine," I said, leaving my cock sticking up out of the waistband and pulling my shorts closed over it. I held the front of my pants closed while Donna and Jill helped me up from the ground.

"I'm so sorry," Tina said, stepping back up to me, her top now fixed in place again. "I really didn't mean to do that."

"Yeah. It's okay," I said, gingerly snapping and zipping my shorts back up.

"I wish I could make it up to you somehow," she said, a pained look on her face as she reached out and rubbed my still sensitive nuts through my shorts.

"It's fine," I said, gently pulling her hand away. "Why don't you try the pack again? Okay?"

"Okay," she said as she stepped back away and walked over to where the pack lay. "I'll get it this time."

"Sure thing," I said, stepping back so she had plenty of room. She did manage to get it the second time, the pack looking massive on her back as she stood bent over by its weight.

"See! I got it!" she said as she tried to settle it on her back better and walk around with it. "Damn this is heavy!"

"Yeah, they are," I added to the comments the rest of the ladies were making. "Okay. One more pack. Who gets it?"

"I will!" Donna said, smiling at me as she stepped to the third pack. She easily swung it up over her head like I had, easily settling the straps on her shoulders.

"Looks good. Okay. That leaves, who, Jill, Tiffany and I forgot your name," I said pointing to the petite little gal in the orange bikini.

"Beth," she said quickly.

"Beth. One of you gets the food box and the other two canoes. So volunteers?"

"I'll do a canoe, Jill said.

"So will I," Beth said quickly.

"Alright then. Let's go down to the water and I'll show you all how we do this. Bring along the packs ladies," I said as I turned to walk down the path toward the water. I figured they'd be along behind me shortly, and I was right. Only shortly was a bit longer than I had expected. They tromped down the twisting path, bowed over under the weight of the packs. "So. Here are three canoes. GO ahead and see how your packs fit in them" I said, leading them to three canoes sitting in the grass. One by one they dropped the packs into the canoes.

"So? Now what?" Jill asked.

"Well. Now you get to figure out where you're going to sit. Each canoe has to hold 3 people."

"Oh," Beth said, looking at the canoes with the big packs in them.

"Yeah. So if you push the packs apart, you can slip one person into the canoe between them, one in the front and one in the back. That leaves a hole here for my pack since we'll only have two. Now, you don't have to decide who goes in which canoe when. It really doesn't matter. What does matter is that you get your pack into the canoe without dropping it in the lake. We do all the launches what we call wet foot. The rocks are sharp and jagged and can easily punch a hole in the bottom of one of these Kevlar canoes. So we load and unload them floating."

"That means we have to stand in the water?" one of the ladies asked from behind me.

"That's right. Which is why you'll have wet feet all day and you'll be hiking in wet boots every portage."

"UGH!" I heard Donna say.

"Well, chances are you'll be wet other places too. I never wear anything cotton. It doesn't dry fast enough. Synthetics were on your packing list. I hope you got some."

"We did," Jill said.

"Okay. Now. Let me show you how to carry the canoe," I said, reaching into the canoe in front of me and pulling the packs out with one hand each.

"Damn. How did he do that?" I heard Kim whisper to another of the ladies.

"So, you're going to do this in the water, but what you do is set the bow on the shore, roll the canoe up and over you and then settle it on your shoulders like this," I told them as I lifted and rolled the canoe over me. I stood with the center rail of the canoe on my shoulders, balancing it carefully as I tilted the bow up so it was level with the stern. "When you walk, you have to remember you're long. No tight corners!" I said as I carried the canoe down to the lake. "Getting it down is even easier," I said as I waded out knee deep in the water. I gave the canoe a little flip and let it flop down into the water with a loud slap and a small splash. "Then all you have to do is load your packs and you're ready to go."

"You make it look easy!" Jill said with a frown.

"It's not hard, but it does take some practice. So go ahead and lift one and see how it goes."

Jill stepped to the canoe leaned over it like I had done and jerked, trying to lift it up. It quickly thumped back to the ground where it started. "No way," she said shaking her head. "Can't do it."

"Alright. We'll use method two then." I said with a shrug. I stepped out of the water and over to her. I leaned down, picked up the stern of the canoe and held it in the air while she stepped under it. I gently set it down on her shoulders and then stood back while she balanced it.

"This is a lot harder than you make it look!" she said from under the canoe.

"You'll get the hang of it. Lynn is a good guide. She'll help you out getting them settled."

"If you say so."

"Why don't you go down and put it in the water."

"If you say so," she said slowly turning around to face the water only ten or so feet away. She walked tentatively down to the water, waded out several feet, gave the canoe a flip and then toppled over after the canoe, landing face first in the water. She pulled herself up and looked back at the group, her friends laughing loudly.

"And that, ladies, is why we wear only clothes that dry quickly," I said as I waded in next to her. I wrapped an arm around her and coaxed her to shore before wading chest deep to retrieve the escaping canoe. I pulled it to the shore and carried it up, setting it back in the grass while Jill stood there trying to squeegee the water from her hair and wring out her shirt. "Okay! One more canoe."

"I guess I will," Beth said as she stepped forward. She moved next to the canoe and then bent over, her ass sticking out at me as I stood back and watched her. She levered the canoe up over one shoulder, surprising me with how strong her petite frame actually was. She rolled it over onto her shoulders and settled it. Carefully picking the bow up she balanced it and then turned to head to the water. I guess I should have been paying more attention, but I guess I was busier watching her mostly naked body and not her feet. Instead of hiking boots, she had on a pair of little leather sandals. She took about three steps before she reached where Jill had drained most of her water on the grass, one of her sandals sliding on the wet grass. I was close, but not close enough. I reached for the canoe, trying to grab at it, but only able to push it away so it didn't land on top of her. She slid to the grass and down the slope toward the water, stopping when her ass hit the sandy strip of shoreline that Jack had installed to make training easier.

I slid down as well, landing on my hip and sliding down the grass several feet while the canoe bounced in the grass a few feet away from us. "OW!" Beth said as she sat at the edge of the grass, one of my legs over hers as I came to a halt face down in the grass next to her.

"Uh huh," I said as I tried to catch my breath after the hard impact. "What is it with you ladies? Damn!" I said as I pushed myself up. "That's more falls than I usually take all season!"

"Sorry," Beth said, reaching up for the hand I was holding out for her. She clasped mine in both of hers and let me pull her up to stand again.

"Hey Beth!" Kim called.

"Yeah?" Beth called back.

"Nice view!" Kim called again with a laugh.

"Huh?"

"Look down!" Donna called.

Beth and I both looked down and saw that she was naked from her tits down, her orange bikini bottom having broken loose in the slide. "EEEE!" she squealed, covering her shaved mound and full round pussy lips with one hand while looking for her bikini bottom. She turned around when she saw it, bending over to get it, her pussy pushing out at me between her legs for a few moments. She stood up and tried to hold it over her private parts, finally giving up and holding the material over her ass and her hand over her front while she ran up to the little round bunkhouse they were using.

"And that takes care of that. The canoes can stay here. Take the paddles, packs, gear to your hut. You're scheduled to pull out right after breakfast. I'd say it's been fun, but instead I'll say it's been painful but interesting. I hope you have a great trip," I said as I got ready to walk away.

"So what now?" Jill asked.

"Well, you're free until dinner. Then get some sleep and a shower. It'll be the last one you get for five days, except for a dip in the lake. Tomorrow Lynn will meet you right here and you're off."

Sherrie walked over to me and took my face in both hands, giving me a quick wet kiss on the lips. "That's for working with us," she said before leaning her face back to mine again for a much slower longer wet kiss that started making my cock grow in my shorts again. "That's just because you're hot," she whispered before letting go of my face.

"Uh. Thanks, I think," I said, still feeling surprised. I thought for a moment that Donna was going to come over as well, but she stopped after moving only one foot and then just smiled at me before I turned and walked away. "Crazy women," I muttered as I walked back up the hill past their little round hut and continued on till I came to the bunkhouse. I was the only one in it at the moment, two other guides due back tomorrow. I stripped off my wet clothes and dug in my gear looking for a clean pair of boxer briefs. Frowning at the lack of any clean ones, I pulled on a pair of the low rise synthetic bikini briefs I wore on the treks and lay down for a nap, trying to put the image of Beth's bare pussy out of my mind.

I felt her lips against mine and startled awake, practically knocking my face into hers as my body involuntarily jumped. "Shhhhh," she whispered in the dim bunk room. "It's me. Donna."

"Donna? What are you doing here?"

"The girls are taking a nap. I thought I might come and see if you wanted to finish what I started before."

"You wanna do what?" I squeaked in surprise.

"Well, actually I was kinda hoping you'd want a bit more than just a hand job. I can think of a few more pleasant ways to finish that off."

"Donna! You just expect me to have sex with a strange woman?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, not exactly a stranger. I mean I've already had my hand on your cock. And you do deserve fair treatment," she said as she lifted her hands to her spandex workout top and pulled it up, letting two huge tits bounce free. Each massive tit, easily a triple D, formed a teardrop with its own weight, a large round light brown areola about the size of a silver dollar surrounding an erect, equally brown, nipple. She smiled at me and moved her hands to her pants, pushing them down along with a pair of small white underwear, sliding them down her legs until she stepped out and stood there naked. "How's that?" she asked as she moved next to my bunk and then crawled up onto it over me.

"Donna," I said quietly. "You can't be in here. It's the guys' bunk room."

"Well, I don't see any other guys besides you, so who'll know? By the way, did I tell you I think you have a fantastic cock?"

"What?"

"I said you have a fantastic cock and I want to fuck you," she whispered, leaning her face down toward mine, her big tits hanging down between us and pressing against my chest. She lowered her hips down over mine until I felt her pussy pressing against my underwear-covered cock, which was growing harder by the second. She gently rocked her hips, grinding herself against me while her lips pressed to mine and her tongue teased my lips. I opened my mouth and her tongue darted into my mouth, flicking across mine as she ground her body against mine harder, her hard nipples pressing into my bare chest while her pussy ground against my now hard shaft.

I reached my hands up and stroked them up and down her back, getting more turned on with each passing moment. She took this as approval and reached between us, pushing the front of my briefs down below my balls and wrapping her hand around my cock. "I've wanted to do this all afternoon," she moaned softly, breaking the kiss and rocking her body forward. Her tits dragged along my chest as she moved to where she could lift my cock up, rubbing my head between her wet lips.

"Oh damn," I groaned as she pushed slowly back, forcing her body to stretch around my engorged head, her soft wet pussy engulfing my cock.

"Oh you can say that again," she moaned softly. "So fucking big. No way Beth can get you in."

"Huh?" I asked, not quite sure I'd heard her right.

"Nothing lover. Just relax and enjoy," she whispered, rocking herself to push her pussy on and off my cock, my fat mushroom head stroking the full length of her hot wet tunnel. On and off she coaxed her pussy, grinding her clit into the base of my cock at the end of each stroke and rocking her hips to make sure I was as deep into her as she could make me. I moved my hands to her tits, slipping them between us as she lifted her chest to make room for them. I cupped each massive tits, letting her nipples stick between my fingers, squeezing them each time I squeezed her huge soft breasts. "So good. Ohhh god so good," she moaned as she rocked.

"You keep that up you're gonna make me come," I whispered softly, feeling that familiar tingle spreading from my groin, warning me that I would soon be unable to hold back.

"That's it! Do it. Come with me. I'm so fucking close already too," she moaned softly, pressing her pussy down even harder against me.

"Shit," I groaned, starting to rock my hips in time with hers, driving me more quickly into her. Her pace quickened when she felt me driving into her, our bodies soon slapping together as she bounced on my thighs, my head smashing into the end of her tunnel and sending little tingles of extra pleasure jolting through my body.

"Fuck! I'm coming," she gasped as she tried to continue pounding down on me, her trembling legs and arms seeming to break her rhythm. Even slightly out of sync, her pounding down on my cock was going to put me quickly over the edge. I felt her contract around my shaft, her tunnel growing tighter around me, coaxing me closer to climax. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck!" she cried as her body jerked on me, slamming down hard on me as my hips bucked up into her, releasing the first surge of cum into her.

"Ohhhhhh god," I groaned as I lay under her, my body jerking and pumping shot after shot of cum into her. I looked up at her in the dim light and saw her smiling down at me, her chest heaving as she struggled to recover from both the climax and the exertion of getting there.

"Damn," she whispered breathlessly. "That was a hell of a fuck!"

"Uh. Yeah," I agreed as my cock twitched inside her in response to her tunnel still periodically squeezing around me. "It was."

"I knew it was a nice cock, when I had it in my hand out there. I had no idea how good it would be sitting on it."

"I don't know what to say. Thank you would be appropriate I think."

"You're welcome. I didn't want to take off tomorrow without having a chance to both thank you for your attention and saying I was sorry you got kneed."

"Well, this was most definitely the best apology I've ever gotten for anything."

"My pleasure," she whispered, leaning down on me again, bringing her lips to mine. She gently kissed me, her soft lips teasing mine for long minutes before my softening cock slipped from her. "That must be my cue to sneak back in with the girls," she whispered before she slipped off of me. I lay there and watched her dress, tucking her massive tits into the spandex top before pulling on the spandex workout pants. She leaned over me gave me one more seductive wet kiss and then walked away without another word.

I lay there awake, more shocked than anything. It had been some time since I'd had any sex, let alone from someone I hadn't dated. While it was most definitely against the rules, I really had to say I enjoyed the hell out of the quick little tryst and wouldn't at all mind getting a chance to have a bit more with her. Not that it was going to happen, but it was still a nice thought as I pulled my underwear back up and closed my eyes again.

I ate a late dinner, just catching the end of the chow hall hours, after a long nap. I wandered out of the chow hall and down toward the lake just as the moon was starting to come up. I love watching the nearly full moon shining off the lake on a calm night. If the water wasn't so cold I'd probably have taken a short swim, but since the evening was a bit cooler, maybe only seventy or seventy five, I decided to just find my usual spot and sit and watch the moon come up. I was nearly half way down to the water when I hear crunching in the gravel behind me, light footsteps clearly hurrying to catch up to me. I turned enough to look over my shoulder and saw the petite little gal from this afternoon with the orange bikini mishap. There was enough light to tell that she had changed back to the shorts again and had a t-shirt that was cut off just below her breasts.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully as she caught up with me and slowed down.

"Hi. Beth isn't it?"

"Uh huh. Where you headed?"

"Just down to the water to watch the moonrise. You should be getting some sleep. Tomorrow's your hardest day paddling," I said quietly as I continued walking.

"Can't sleep. Mind if I hang out with you for a while?"

"Well, I'd say no, but I have a hunch you won't take no for an answer."

"Not without a good reason."

"This is my quiet time. I like to just sit and watch the moon reflect off the water. It's kinda like meditation time if I did that kind of thing."

"Ah. Well, I can use some quiet time," she said quietly.

"If you want," I said before turning off the path and walking down the grass hillside toward the water's edge. I skirted down the shoreline along a narrow path and then stepped down off the path to the very edge of the water, wading past a large rock outcropping. I climbed onto a large flat rock and leaned back against the rock wall, settled to watch the moon pushing up over the horizon.

"It's pretty," she whispered as she settled down on the large flat rock next to me.

"Uh huh," I answered, not really wanting to talk.

We sat and watched the moon slowly climb above the trees, the disk finally breaking free of the huge pines that had been poking up into the silver white disk. "You know. It's kinda funny. We both ended up seeing each other's bodies earlier today."

"Uh huh."

"So, you got a girlfriend? Back home I mean?"

"Would it matter if I did?"

"It might," she whispered.

"No. not right now," I answered her.

"And no wife."

"No, not for several years now."

"I'm surprised. The no girlfriend I mean."

"Why's that?"

"Cuz you're hot."

"I'm old."

"Not really."

"I have a daughter older than you are. I am," I whispered.

"How old are you?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers
123456...9