Canoe Trip Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Fifty two."

"Oh. I wouldn't have guessed. How old do you think I am?"

"Oh. Twenty five or six maybe."

"Older than that."

"Okay."

"Thirty two."

"That's still twenty years."

"Does it matter?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"On why you want to know how old I am?"

"I don't know. Just wondered."

"Uh huh," I answered, quite sure at this point that I knew exactly what she wanted to know for.

"You're still pretty hot."

"It's against the rules. I could get fired."

"What is?"

"Having sex with the customers."

"I didn't say that was what I wanted."

"You didn't have to."

"That obvious?"

"Uh huh."

She sat silently for long minutes, the moon bouncing off the water and bathing us in a soft bluish hue. She almost startled me with how quickly she started moving. For a moment I thought she was going to climb off the rock and walk away, but instead she pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them, leaving her naked below the short cropped t-shirt. Her round outer pussy lips were full and puffy, a small amount of soft inner lip protruding down as she stood with her legs slightly spread in front of me. She reached up and pulled her shirt up and off, tossing it onto the rock where she had been sitting. Her breasts were firm and round, easily a C cup with only a small amount of sag that made them all the more sexy looking. She stood in the moonlight for long seconds letting me look her over before she stepped toward me and straddled me with her feet, reaching down to pull my t-shirt out of the waist of my shorts. "Your turn," she whispered, tugging on my shirt, trying to get me to lift my arms and let her undress me.

"Insistent, aren't you?"

"I know what I want."

"And that is?"

"Your cock in my mouth for now."

"For now?"

"Uh huh. After that I want you in me. I want you to fuck me."

"How come?"

"You're hot. I'm horny. We both want it. What more reason does there need to be?"

"I could get fired."

"Only if we're caught. And I kinda doubt anyone else comes down here."

"A few do."

"Uh huh. To do what?"

I chuckled. "Have sex."

"See?" she said, as I gave in and let her pull my shirt off. She bent over and started working on my pants, unzipping them and trying to pull them down my legs. "You could help."

"You're right," I agreed, reaching for her hips and pulling her toward me. She straightened up so her head wouldn't bang against the rock wall behind us. She stood with just her head higher than the rocks as I pulled her toward me.

"Ohhhh fuck," she gasped softly as I pressed my tongue between her wet lips and stroked up toward her clit. She spread her legs farther to give me more access and I pressed my tongue deeper between her lips, tasting her tangy juices and teasing the entrance of her tunnel before dragging my tongue between her lips to the juncture and her hard clit. I heard her suck in her breath as I spread her lips with my fingers and flicked my tongue across her clit. "Ohhhhh shit," she mumbled as I drew her clit between my lips and sucked it eagerly. I let go of her clit and licked again, stroking her soft inner lips, flicking across her clit again, her hips bucking involuntarily in response.

"I guess you like that," I whispered before going back for another long slow lick.

"Ohhhhhh god yes," she moaned softly, trying to press her pussy to my face as I stroked across her clit again. I took my time, sliding my tongue slowly between her lips over and over, each time pausing at her clit and teasing it. Her juices flowed less tangy and sweeter as I pushed her slowly toward the climax that was obviously building within her.

If she thought I was going to make her come on my face, she had another thing coming. Not that I wouldn't have. In fact, I very much enjoy doing that. But the more I licked her pussy the more urgently I felt the need to press my cock into her tight pussy. Other than Donna earlier, it had been months since I'd had sex with anything other than my own hand. I slipped from under her and stood up, pushing her back around to face the rock when she tried to turn to face me. I dropped my shorts and pushed my underwear down to my thighs and then aimed my engorged cock at her wet pussy. She felt me rub my head between her lips and she bent over more, pushing her ass out at me, and in the process, pushing her own pussy over my fat head.

"Ohmygod." I heard her mumble quietly as I pushed deeper into her, feeling her pussy expand to accept me as I pressed ever so slowly into her. "God you are so fucking big."

"That's what you wanted, right? To feel how big I was?"

"Uh huh," she moaned as I held her hips and started to slowly stroke in and out of her. I felt my head bump into her cervix before I ran out of cock, so I pulled back again, pulling almost all the way out of her before driving in again. "OHHH god!" she moaned more loudly.

"Shhh. Or I'll stop," I whispered.

"Okay," she whispered back as I held my cock inside her but didn't move. I took a deep breath and started moving again, pulling nearly out of her and then driving into her again. Over and over we danced the dance of sex, her hips pushing toward me as I pushed into her and pulling away as I pulled back. Over and over we shoved our bodies at each other, my cock teasing the length of her tunnel and her pussy caressing my rock hard shaft.

"I'm going to come," she squeaked softly.

"Hope you're not loud," I chuckled behind her, knowing I wasn't far behind her.

"UH FUCK!" she grunted loudly. "Not usually." She squeaked softly as I plunged into her faster. "Oh god. Ohhhhhh fucking god damn yes! Here I come!" I felt her pussy contract around my cock and her legs and arms shake as she became more and more animated on how she pushed and pulled her pussy on me. "OH GOD!" she cried loudly once before slapping a hand over her own mouth and crying out into it.

I continued to plunge into her, each stroke pushing me slightly closer to climax. "Almost there," I grunted, knowing I was going to blow any second.

She suddenly pulled off of me, spun around, squatting down. She wrapped both hands around my pussy slicked shaft and started to frantically stroke me. "On my tits. Please come all over my tits!" she practically begged.

I didn't have much choice. I was way too close to want to stop, or maybe even able to stop. I groaned softly and then my hips jerked, pumping a huge shot of hot cum out at her chest. I looked down and watched my cock squirt time after time, each shot launched with an involuntary jerk of my hips. I stood panting, looking at my cum sliding and oozing down her tits as she rubbed my now softening cock around her nipples, teasing them with the tip of my cock. She let go of my cock and stood up, rubbing the cum around her firm breasts before looking up at me and smiling.

"Fuck that was hot," she whispered. "I love watching a guy come on my tits. Turns me on so much that I just want to fuck them again and again and again."

"Not sure that'll happen now," I said as my cock drooped between us.

"How about if I get it hard again?"

"Get it hard I'll be happy to fuck you again."

She grinned at me and squatted down in front of me, leaning her face toward my body and engulfing my cock with her hot wet mouth. "Oh damn," I whispered as she teased my balls and sucked my softened cock. I'm no spring chicken anymore, so I was surprised at how quickly she managed to get me growing again.

"Well, that didn't take long," she said with a grin. "Why don't you come down here and fuck my brains out now."

"Sure. How do you want it?"

"Doggy style," she said with a grin, reaching behind her for her shirt and shorts. She wadded them up and put one under each knee as she knelt on all fours, her ass sticking out at me.

I pushed off my shorts, folded them for padding and then knelt between her legs, rubbing my again engorged head between her still wet lips. "Ohhhh yes. Perfect," she whispered as I started stroking into her. In and out I went, sliding my cock along her sensitive walls, little gasps and moans slipping from her lips. Her pussy made a sexy little squishing sound each time I pushed into her, the sensations and sounds slowly working me toward another climax. The moon continued its trek as we knelt there, working my shaft in and out of her. I could feel her juices leaking around my cock and dripping down my balls to the rocks we knelt on.

"God you better come soon. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait," I grunted softly.

"You're kidding, right?" she answered breathlessly. "I've been fucking coming almost continuously for the last fifteen minutes."

"Oh shit," I grunted. "No wonder you're so fucking juicy."

"Uh huh. God damn you can fuck. I may not be able to walk tomorrow the way you're going."

"Well, get ready for the grand finale then," I whispered as I let the sensations wash over me unabated. It only took another few dozen strokes and my body jerked hard, driving my cock into her so hard that it knocked us both over. She lay flat on the rock as I lay on top of her, my cock jerking and twitching inside her as I filled her pussy with cum.

"Ohhhh god damn that feels good," she moaned softly.

"Uh huh," I answered breathlessly as I lay on top of her.

"Jesus you can fuck a long time."

"Sometimes," I agreed as my body jerked again, adding a little more cum to her already full pussy. I lay on her for only a few more short minutes, my cock softening and slipping out of her. I rolled off, lying on my back with my feet hanging over the side of the rock outcropping into the water.

"God," she whispered, rolling over on her back next to me. "I am definitely not going to be able to walk tomorrow after that fucking," she said with a giggle.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I love a good fucking. I just haven't ever come that long before. You were like the damn energizer bunny. You just kept going and going and going and every stroke seemed to either tease my clit or my G spot. Jesus that was good."

"Well, for what it's worth, thank you. I enjoyed it every bit as much as you did."

"You sure you don't have a girlfriend at home?"

"I'm sure."

"God I don't know why not. You are one hot fuck!" she said with a giggle.

"Just haven't found the right kind of girl."

"You mean one with tits and a pussy? Jesus. Any woman would be happy to fuck you every damn day. Unless you're not all that into girls or something."

"Oh, I'm plenty into girls," I chuckled.

"Well. I better get back to the hut before they figure out I'm missing."

"Yeah. You better," I said, making no attempt to move.

She smiled and leaned over to kiss me and then stood up, pulling on her clothes. She squatted down and gave my face a gentle stroke before getting up and tracing her steps back the way we came.

I lay there naked until the moon was nearly straight overhead and then pulled my shorts on and headed back to the bunk house before stripping them off and flopping down on my bunk.

"Mike. Mike. Wake up!" a female voice said, invading my dream and dragging me from a deep sleep back to a reality. "Come on Mike!"

"Huh? What?"

"It's me. Lynn!" the female voice said insistently, shaking me again.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, at least as much as I could at what felt like the middle of the night. "It's late. What are you doing here?" I asked groggily.

"It's past six am," she said with a frown. "Come on Mike, we don't have much time here."

I shook my head again and looked around the room as my eyes started to focus and my brain began functioning again. I looked from Lynn, standing by my bunk wearing her normal trek gear, shorts, synthetic tank top and her flop hat, to my own attire, which was missing completely, my cock hard with my typical morning woody. I grabbed the sheet and pulled it across myself. "Damn Lynn. I'm naked!"

"So? I'll let you see me naked sometime. Now will you listen to me?"

"Yeah. Sure," I said, sitting up on my bunk.

"That little bug I got decided to move from my stomach a little farther south. I can't go and if Jack finds out he'll cancel the trip and I can't afford to lose the trip. I won't get paid."

"Yeah. So what do you want me to do? Talk to Jack or something?"

"NO! I want you to take the group and I'll take yours tomorrow. By the time they leave in two days I should be well enough to go."

"Wait. You want me to take that group of women? Jack won't approve that."

"I know. That's why we won't tell him until you're gone."

"He isn't going to be happy!"

"He isn't here. He had to go to town for some supplies and won't be back until this afternoon. We can just say he wasn't here to ask."

"Yeah, but we know what he'd say."

"I know. Oh come on Mike. I already talked to the ladies. They said they don't mind, and I really can't afford to lose another trek."

"Okay. Okay. Let me get dressed and some breakfast," I said as I started to climb out of my bunk and then stopped, my bare dick still covered by the sheet. "A little privacy?" I could see Lynn roll her eyes in the dimly lit bunkhouse.

"Good lord. It's not like I didn't see you naked five minutes ago," she said with a frown, crossing her arms across her chest. After a few seconds she shook her head, uncrossed her arms and turned to walk away. "Fine. I'll meet you out at the landing in fifteen minutes."

Fifteen minutes wasn't a lot of time. I slipped off my bunk and dug into my gear stowed below my bunk, quickly pulling on a pair of the tiny synthetic men's bikini briefs I wear on treks. Over that I pulled on a pair of synthetic zip-off leg pants and a synthetic t-shirt. I pulled on my wet shoes and then stuffed the gear into my pack I'd need for a five-day trip, including my ground pad and compact sleeping bag. The last thing I grabbed was my one-man tent before swinging my pack onto my shoulder. I walked to the dining hall, grabbed some scrambled eggs and sausage, piled it onto a slice of bread and wolfed it down as I walked out, heading down to the landing.

"Ladies. Here he is," Lynn said as I walked down the gravel path. The ladies were all dressed in light weight shorts and t-shirts or tank tops, each wearing some kind of hat, their packs lying on the ground around them.

"Good morning ladies. I understand that Lynn is still a bit under the weather."

"Morning Mike," Beth said with a grin and a wink, followed by nods and good mornings by the rest of the group.

"So. Mike is going to take you. We don't send guys out with women only groups for obvious reasons, so I expect you to bear that in mind over the next few days," Lynn told the women, looking sternly at them. "I'm well aware of the little incidents that happened yesterday, and I don't expect any more of those, right?"

"Right!" Jill answered with an affirmative nod, though I saw Donna trying to suppress a smirk.

"Okay. You ladies have a good trip. Mike. I'll make this up to you, I promise!" she said before turning and practically running up the hill, presumably for another trip to the bathroom.

I looked around at the ladies, all dressed for a hot wet day, and all of them reasonably appropriate for public display, except for Tiffany, whose big tits were very obviously unconstrained in her thin tank top, the outline of her darker areola showing through the white material around the obvious bump of her firm nipples.

"Okay ladies. Let's pack it up and head out!" I said, hoping that I didn't regret this. Not that I didn't mind a little sex, but it was just not good practice to be practicing it on the people that were supposed to be in your care. It just wasn't professional! I watched as they got the canoes into the water on the sandy bank, loaded all the packs into them and then waited for me to drop my small pack and tent into the center of the third canoe. I held it while Sherrie stepped into the bow from the chilly lake water, the rest of the ladies getting situated into their two canoes. With a last look at camp, and the closest thing to civilization we'd see for the next five days, we pushed off for the long paddle up Moose and Newfound Lakes. We had a long 15 kilometers to paddle to get to our first camp, most of it against the wind unfortunately. At an average speed of less than 3 klicks an hour, we had a good long paddle. I had no doubt the women would be sore by the time we got to the intended camp site on Ensign Lake. Fortunately there was only one required portage, and that was less than two hundred meters.

The happy joking banter they were sharing waned less than two klicks into the trip and was completely gone by the time we pulled to shore for lunch. To my surprise they groaned and stretched but didn't complain about the long slog up Moose and Newfound Lakes, making our stop almost eight klicks into the trip on horseshoe island, a popular lunch stop. The only thing we had to unpack was the food box, so we were reasonably quickly re-packed and loaded to head toward our first portage another three klicks up the lake. The ladies switched around and I ended up with Tiffany in the bow wearing slick little yellow workout shorts, and white tank top, her tits showing through even more now that it was sweaty.

"I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting darn hot!" Tiffany complained as we skirted along the south east shore of Newfound Lake to avoid the wind.

"Yeah. I agree," Jill called from her canoe. It's hot. Can we get wet?"

"Water's cold!" I called back.

"You're not afraid of the water, are you?" Jill shouted across the water with a grin.

"Nope. If you wanna get wet, we can," I called. "Aim for that little clearing. We can stop there." It only took a few minutes for us to reach the clearing along the shore, get out and pull the canoes up so they wouldn't float away. The shoreline was steep here and the water dropped off fast, a muddy drop-off with massive rocks sticking out of the mud right at and below the water line. I suppose it was my mistake. I shouldn't have done it. I honestly don't even know why I did it. She was just standing there, bent over, her ass pushing out at me in those yellow shorts, her hands splashing the cold water on her legs. Too inviting of a target I guess. I stepped over and reached out, giving her ass a gentle push, toppling her over off the rock she was standing on into the deeper water beyond. She came up sputtering and splashing, the girls all laughing at her until she informed them that it wasn't a dive, but a push that had her in her current predicament.

That was not about to go unavenged by her friends. I quickly found myself surrounded by the rest of them and unceremoniously tossed into the drink by Tiffany. Not that I went either easily or quietly. Jill went in head first, dragging Kim along with her before Sherrie managed to get her leverage down low enough to push me off the rock I was doing my best to stay standing on. Of course I was going in, I wasn't going without taking some with me. Sherrie came along with me, landing in the water only a foot or so to the side of me, but Beth, who had been working on trying to lift one my legs off the rock to topple me came in head first right on top of me. Her arms still wrapped around my thigh. She leg go as we hit the water, realizing that holding my leg wasn't going to gain her anything, and came up sputtering next to me. I was laughing with the rest of them when I realized that Beth was frantically and unsuccessfully trying to tread water and swim toward shore at the same time. She was only three feet from me, splashing frantically.

Last thing I needed was to let one of them drown, even if they did end up in the water trying to throw me in. I reached out with one hand and grabbed at the back of her spandex top, little more than a sports bra. My fingers failed to find a purchase as her head dunked under water. Momentarily afraid that she might indeed drown, I jabbed my arm down into the water and grabbed for anything I could find. My fingers found something to wrap into and, using one hand and my feet to keep myself above water, I pulled up on what I had caught of her, pulling her toward me. Her face came up out of the water, panic painted on her face as she gasped for air. She took one look at me and reached out, wrapping both arms around my head, practically trying to climb up out of the water on top of me, pushing me down under as she did.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers
123456...9