Canoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,957 Followers

"Sorry, I don't really like the taste of it, just all the bits leading up to it," she said, blushing.

"Hell, I'm in no position to complain," Dave said, smiling at her. "If this canoe was a little more viable, I'd offer to return the favour."

"Yeah, except aren't we supposed to be heading back?" April asked. Dave checked his watch and noted that it was indeed time that they were headed back to the camp site.

"Mind if I paddle us back with clothes on?" he asked.

April laughed at him, "of course not, as long as you promise to take me out in the canoe again tomorrow."

"Fine by me, though we might actually have to wet a line tomorrow."

"Oh I think we can probably wet all sorts of things tomorrow," April teased him, sucking her finger deep into her mouth." Dave grabbed the kayak paddle and smoothly began moving them back towards the camp site. April continued to sit naked in the bow of the canoe, not putting her clothes back on until they were almost in sight of the camp. Dave was glad when she finally did as his cock kept rising as he enjoyed the sight of the sun on her perfect body.

-----

"Hey Wife," Phil called out as he saw Dave disappear out of sight of the camp in the canoe with his daughter.

"What's up?" May called back to him from inside the tent where she was sorting out their bedding.

"This," Phil said, pulling his shorts down to his knees and allowing his cock to spring free in the warm early summer air.

"Calm down Phil," May laughed.

"No way, Dave just took April out in the canoe and I have an iron-clad guarantee that they're not going to be back for an hour. He saw the glint in May's eye as she said in reply "so what?"

"So what? I'll show you so what," he said, pushing her so that she fell back onto the mattess that had been laid out on the floor of the tent. He quickly shed his shorts and clambered over the top of her, so that his butt kept her chest trapped and his knees held his arms down, his crotch over her face. Roughly, his hand tanlged in her hair and he demanded, "open your mouth."

"Or what?"

"Or you'll regret it," he said menacingly.

"Really?"

Phil twisted his hand so that his wife's hair pulled tighter, just to the point where there would be a hint of pain, threatening.

May's mouth opened and Phil used his free hand to push his erect cock down so that the head passed between his wife's lips. He pushed forward, forcing his cock into her mouth. When he had it nice and deep, she closed her mouth about it and he leaned further forward, leaning over her and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face.

May reached around her husband's legs, holding onto them as her face was filled again and again with his cock. He thrust deep and the pressure of the head of his cock against her throat caused her to gag. He pulled out for a moment as she recovered, but then thrust it back in again until she gagged for a second time.

The third time that she gagged on his cock, he pulled out, his manhood dripping her saliva back into her mouth and across her cheek. He fucked her face for a bit longer before suggesting to her that she might like to lay back and be treated for a while. May was happy to oblige.

She lay back upon the bed in the tent, spreading her legs wide as Phil moved in between them, his face closing on her pussy.

Phil took a moment to admire his wife's pussy, her pubic hair reduced to a neatly trimmed patch above clean shaven lips. He ran a finger down first one side and then the other before repeating the movement with his tongue, drawing a moan of pleasure from May, as much for the pleasure that it promised as for the pleasure that the simple movement itself provided her.

She used her hands to spread herself further open for him and then relaxed and allowed the sensation to take over as he worked his tongue first deep between her lips and then upwards and over her clit. When he reached this centre point of her pleasure, his tongue circled and flicked and teased at it.

He caught her clit between his lips and pulled on it before sucking and licking at it over and over and over again. May was writhing on the floor of the tent under her husband's ministrations and soon squealed with excitement as she felt an orgasm, rip through her body.

"Mmm, thankyou that was awesome," she said a few moments later when she had recovered somewhat.

"Oh I'm not finished with you yet," he said, climbing up over her body, using his mouth to kiss and suck and nibble at her flesh as he traversed the canvas that was her body. He sucked on her left nipple and gently caressed her other breast with his hand before continuing to make his way towards her face, planting tender, delicate kisses on her collar bones and neck before finally kissing her full and lustily on the lips, their tongues joining together in a familiar and well practiced dance of passion.

"Does that mean you're going to fuck me now?" she asked, a glint of mischief in her eye."

'That's the plan," he said.

"What if I've had enough? I mean I've already had an orgasm, I might enjoy just sitting outside with a quiet glass of wine whilst we have thee camp to ourselves."

"Oh I don't think you'd want to do that, because that would mean that I'd have to take matters into my own hands again," Phil said, grinning at May.

"Oh really, think that you're up to it do you?

"Oh yes, I sure am," he replied, once again tangling his hand in her hair and grabbing a fist full.

"Get on your hands and knees May, I think that its time that I took you for a bit of a walk." He allowed her just enough latitude to enable her to get over onto her hands and knees and then started to make his way from the tent, May following on her hands and knees.

Phil led May outside, his hand clenched in her hair. May followed, with little choice until she was out of the tent, naked in the afternoon sun. He took her over to where there was a fallen log laying on the ground and had her place her hands down on the ground on the other side of it, the rough bark of the fallen tree pressed against the soft flesh of her breasts and stomach.

Phil moved in behind May, his erect cock spearing ahead of him, leading the way to satisfy his desire. He eyed off his wife's ripe, hairless pussy lips, moisture seeping from between them, ready for the penetration that was likely to come. He didn't bother making her wait, dropping to his knees and spreading her butt cheeks with his hands as he thrust his cock deep inside May. She moaned as she felt her husband's cock slide deep inside.

May encouraged him as he drove his cock within her. "God yes, fuck me Phil, stuff your cock inside me and fill me with it. Repeatedly, Phil drove himself home within his wife's pussy, watching as her lips clung to his shaft as he pulled out before sliding back deep between her lips.

"Fuck me hard Phil, pound me, you know I like your hard fat cock rammed into me."

Phil pulled his cock from her pussy and wiped it down over her arse, smearing her butt hole with pussy juice. As he slipped his cock back inside her, he used a finger to start penetrating her anus. May pushed back against him, feeling the finger spear inside her butt.

Phil repeated this a couple of times before positioning the head of his cock against her puckered hole. He pushed against it, feeling the tight hole spread around the head of his cock.

"Oh yes, that's it, put it in my arse," May told him as she felt herself spread wide around his cock. Phil pushed harder and felt the ring of muscle in May's butt slip around the shaft of his cock as he eased into her butt. He allowed her a couple of moments with her butt full before sliding slowly back and forth, listening to May's vocal response to the penetration.

"Harder. Faster Phil," she said and soon Phil was sliding his cock in and out of her anus, getting closer and closer to exploding.

Phil couldn't hold out for too long and he thrust deep within his wife a final time and held himself there as he felt his cock explode, sending his cum deep within her. After a number of spasms during his orgasm, he allowed his cock to slide back out of May's anus.

"Damn I love you," he said to her as she recovered from her position over the log, taking in the indentations and depressions that the rough back had left in her naked flesh. His glance caused May to look down at herself and she laughed before going to the tent to clean herself up.

"How long did you say we had before they come back? Phil heard May ask from within the tent. Phil checked his watch, the only thing approximating clothing that he was wearing at that point.

"we've got about a half hour left, he answered.

"Excellent," May said re-emerging from the tent, still naked, to Phil's delight. "That should give us just enough time for a dip in the lake." And she strolled away from him towards the small pier from where Dave and April had left. Phil's eyes drank in his wife's naked curves, momentarily too distracted to reailise he was being left behind. When he came to his senses though, he quickly ran down behind her, overtaking her at the end of the pier and leaping into the water with a loud "Yahoo!" May laughed and leapt into the water behind him.

The swam together for several minutes, teasing and touching each other as they enjoyed the cool water on their nakedness.

May reached down between her husband's legs and grabbed his cock, feeling hit harden within her grasp.

"Mmm now that's promising, the country air must be good for you," May said, "I think we should get out for a bit so that I can give you a treat"

"Oh really?"

"Oh yes, most certainly."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then you'll miss out, won't you, no skin off my nose." Phil laughed. No matter how many times they played the game, it never seemed to work if he was the one that tried to hold out on May.

"Well, we can't have that," Phil laughed, quickly climbing from the water and onto the pier. May followed him and told him to lay down and relax on the slightly damp wood of the pier. She watched as he did so, eyeing off his erect cock as it lay against his stomach. She got down on her hands and knees along side him and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth without using her hands. She stood the cock up and lowered her mouth down its length, working up and down, sucking and sucking, never touching him with her hands. She allowed it to lay against his stomach again and sucked and licked across his hairless scrotum and up along the length of his cock, then back again to suck one of his testicles into her mouth.

May changed, position, squatting over her husband's cock. She allowed herself to touch it briefly with her hand, just long enough to aim it at her pussy before sliding down his length.

Phil reached up to fondle his wife's breasts as she moved first slowly and then more quickly up and down upon his cock. He pulled on her nipples and she ground herself down on the base of his cock, using him to pleasure herself.

Then she used her fingers to stimulate her clit, just holding his cock inside her as she worked herself up to an orgasm. Phil watched as she used him to pleasure herself, now making small movements back and forth with her hips as her fingers danced a stimulating tattoo upon her clit.

"OH God!" May whispered as she felt herself cum, squeezing and clenching at the shaft in her pussy. As the orgasm subsided, she slid off the erect cock, back down to kneel between Phil's legs. Again she took his cock in her mouth, sucking it deep into her mouth without touching him with her hands.

She kept it up until she recognised the familiar breathing pattern that announced to her that her husband was about to cum. She sucked long and hard, and then held the top of his cock between her lips, sucking gently and teasing the tip with her tongue until he came, flooding her mouth with his cum. "You are awesome," Phil said to her moments later. "Of course I am," May laughed in return. "But I think we should probably get dressed before Dave and April return. I'd hate to embarrass them. Phil laughed, agreeing and the went and put their clothes back on, grabbed a couple of drinks and sat down to enjoy the summer air as they waited for the return of their camping companions.

Dave and April returned to the campsite, paddling quietly to find May and Phil sitting around what would later become the camp fire, enjoying a drink.

Dave grabbed a beer from the esky and a girly drink for April and they joined them whiling away the afternoon. At one point, Phil disappeared into the bush for a piss and May went to fetch something from the tent.

"I think I might have to fuck you tonight," April whispered to Dave.

"You think so?" he asked, a little surprised and watching for the return of his mate from the bush or May from the tent.

"I know so," April laughed, standing to go and get another drink as Phil came back in, adjusting his crotch.

"Geez Dad, do you have to grab it like that in public?" April said as she passed him. Phil just laughed grabbing another drink and sitting down.

Dave lay in his swag, cock erect as he thought back to the morning that he'd spent in the canoe with April. It was the sort of thing that he had dreamt about, but had never expected to actually happen. He also thought about the fact that April had said that she might have to fuck him, which was one of the things keeping him from actually sleeping. He absently stroked himself as he wondered what it would be like to slide within her tight pussy.

He was just about on the verge of sleep, having given up on the idea when he heard movement. Someone was coming closer to his swag. He flipped back the flap to see April coming towards him, a pair of cotton shorts and singlet adorning her lithe figure, her nipples standing out clearly against he fabric of her top.

"Hope I didn't wait too long," April said, moving to sidle into the swag with him.

"Well I was just about asleep, but I'll try not to hold that against you," Dave answered.

"Huh, I know what you're holding against me," April laughed, reaching to caress Dave's cock, which had stiffened as she climbed into his swag. "I wanted to make sure that Mum and Dad were asleep before I fucked you."

"Well that's fair enough, though there's not a whole lot of room in this swag."

"Oh I am sure that we'll manage," April assured him as she moved to lay on top of him, feeling his cock pressed up against her belly her breasts crushed against his chest. She parted her lips and pressed them against Dave's kissing him passionately.

"I think you might be right. We might indeed manage this," Dave grinned as their kiss paused. He grabbed her tank top and pulled it up over her head, spilling her breasts free so that he could feel her smooth naked flesh against his chest. His hands caressed the sides of her trapped breasts as the kissed again.

April divested herself of her shorts and then squirmed around in the swag until Dave's pants were a crumpled mess at the bottom, his cock free from constraint.

"You know I really wanted to return the oral favour, but I don't know that it can work in these tight confines," Dave told April as he contemplated where to begin.

"Well in that case, we need to be less confined," April grinned. She threw back the canvas so that they were uncovered and sat up on his waist, her perfect breasts thrust forwards in the moonlight.

"God that is an awesome sight," Dave told her as his hands reached up to grasp her breasts.

"Well I think what you really need to be looking at is this," April said as she moved to straddle his face, pressing her bald lips against his mouth. Dave opened his mouth and used his tongue to caress her between her lips, staring past the small strip of hair that she maintained to enjoy the curve of her breasts suspended above him.

April leaned back and stroked his cock, tugging on it as she felt Dave's tongue work between her lips, stirring her pleasure. She released it as he continued to work her so that she could position herself where his tongue would touch her exactly where she wanted.

"Oh fuck that's so good," she whispered to him as his tongue flicked back and forth across her clit. "I've been so looking forward to getting your cock in there." Dave simply continued to lick and tease and stimulate her clit.

April shuddered and suppressed a moan and found herself grinding her pussy against Dave's tongue. She was so close to cumming. Then she froze.

"What was that?" she hissed. She quickly dismounted and flipped the canvas back over them, concerned that she'd heard movement from her parent's tent.

After a few minutes of lying perfectly still, they relaxed when there was no further noise.

"God I was just about to cum too," April laughed quietly.

"Well if you're game, roll over and I'll finish off."

"No, I want to feel you hard cock in me. Get on top and fuck me Dave." Dave grinned and did as he was told, holding herself over the stunning sight that April presented in the moonlight, positioning himself between her legs.

April spread her legs to accommodate Dave and sighed as she felt the tip of his cock push gently against her pussy. With a quick manual adjustment, she felt Dave's cock slide between her wet lips, all the way in until his balls rested against her.

"Oh God that feel's good," she whispered. Dave slid his cock back out f her pussy and then in again. April bit pressed her teeth against her bottom lip as she worked to avoid calling out as Dave slid in and out of her, time and time again. She thrust with her hips to meet him each time he plunged within her.

When she heard his breathing quicken, she knew that he must be getting close and reached down with her fingers to tease at her clit. The first touch nearly sent her over the edge she was so horny.

Dave grunted and thrust a few more times and just as April felt her orgasm rip through her body, he held still and she felt herself simultaneously filled with warm cum as Dave exploded within her.

"Wow!" Dave said quietly a few minutes later as he moved off of her, his cock sliding wetly from her pussy. "That was awesome."

"Oh yeah," April grinned before kissing him passionately. "But I think I should get back into my tent now. I'll look forward to our canoe ride tomorrow Dave."

"As will I April," he assured her and then watched as she dashed naked back to her tent, her shorts and tank top clutched to her breasts.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,957 Followers
12