Can't Abide Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers

"I feel worse today," I lied - well actually it wasn't a lie, it's just that my "illness" was emotional, not physical. "I'm going to the doctor. I'll give you a call once I find out what's wrong."

He tried to give me a kiss but I said "It might be contagious, Rick," as I brushed him off. He waved as I left; I gave a half-hearted wave back.

When I went to the hotel I was compelled to look at the video, even if it would hurt. Rick was really having a good time fucking Jill, and she was definitely with the program. I fast forwarded through most of it, but stopped it when I saw what appeared to be a confrontation.

By reversing a little I was able to get context. Apparently Jill was liking Rick's cock more than Bruce could stand, and when Bruce tried to get her to leave she begged for one more fuck with Rick.

"You can get your big mushroom-headed friend up once again for me, can't you Ricky?" she gushed, while stroking his dick and with cum simultaneously leaking from her cunt.

"You bet that I can fuck that hot little pussy again," Rick replied, apparently with too much enthusiasm to suit Bruce because that's when Bruce punched him in the eye. "I knew that mugger story was crap," I said to myself.

I enjoyed the cheating conspirators getting into a physical altercation, and can't say that I was sorry when that slut Jill inadvertently got hit in the mouth trying to break them up. They did stop fighting after that, and Rick got dressed and stormed out but not before he slipped Jill what I am sure was his business card while Bruce was distracted. Given her sore mouth, she smiled as best that she could when she took it from Bruce and stuck it in her bra.

Bruce and Jill left shortly after Rick did, calling each other names, and none too happy.

By the time that I got back home I had come to terms with the situation. I concluded that as bad as the hurt was now it would have been far worse if I had found out that Rick was a cheater after the baby was born. I played the sick wife routine at home, and Rick seemed genuinely concerned. I guess that he still did love me - but so what. I wasn't my mother and wouldn't put up with his shit.

While Rick was at work I called my old friend Adolfo Scalia and told him that I was going to disappear and explained the entire situation to him. He sent some guys over to help me pack and everything that I wanted was sent that same day under his name to a storage facility owned by a friend of his in a city halfway across the country.

Adolfo had never asked me for anything in my life. He did ask for two things at that time, however. "Jennifer honey - I guess it's just Alicia now. Please let me tell Tiffany. She won't tell anyone else, but it will break her heart if she thinks that you're dead or just disappeared."

"I trust her Adolfo. Sure. Tell her. Once I get settled I hope that she can come to visit me and the baby."

"That would be real nice," he genuinely replied.

"What's the second thing, Adolfo?"

"I...I really hate to ask this..."

"Hey," I said, holding his hands and looking him in the eye. "After what you've done for me, I'd do anything for you."

"OK," he smiled; "but you can turn me down - but maybe you could use a few more bucks. I have a protégé in Vegas who has a strip club that's having a hard time. If you could work there until you start to show it would really pep up his business, and I can assure you that no one will mess with you."

"But I'm twenty eight now, not twenty one. I'd gross everyone out," I giggled.

Adolfo laughed. "I'll bet that you don't weigh an ounce more than you did at Bottoms Up, and that your muscle tone is just as good. You'll be the headliner within two days."

Actually, he was probably right; him saying it made me feel good, though.

"It will probably only be for three months," I chuckled, "but OK; I need an ego boost about now, and even though I have a bunch of money saved, it will help."

I left for Vegas that very night. I left Rick a note. "I'm gone you fucking cheater; out of your life for good. Eat shit and die. Your former love, Jennifer."

I had fun stripping in Vegas for nine weeks, and got back to my dynamic self quickly so that I really picked up Adolfo's friend's business. I also netted $40,000 in that time since Adolfo's friend paid for my lodging, first in a hotel and then an apartment, and other expenses. He also paid me a significant hourly wage in addition to the massive tips that I got.

In my new home, about five months after leaving Vegas, I delivered a happy, healthy, baby girl that I named Joyce after my Mom. Alicia Brighton now owns another massage business, and employs a staff of ten masseuses. Little Joyce loves coming to the office, and I leave her with a sitter as little as possible.

Tiffany did come to visit when Joyce was born and helped me out. She said that Rick had called her numerous times and asked if she knew where I was. Of course she said "NO," and after he called the third time she had Adolfo call him and tell him not to bother his little girl again. That was the last time that she heard from Rick.

Surprisingly, I've found another likeable guy with a mushroom head dick. This time, however, I'm not looking for a long term relationship. I can't get emotionally invested and get burned again. He does do a real good job of fucking me, though, and that's enough for now.

amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers