Can't Fight Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sensanin
sensanin
535 Followers

A sudden shift in the air, a feeling of icy cold alerted Nina to Grim's sudden presence right in front of her. She lifted her head, wondering if she was going to have to tell him to back up and then leave, because she did not deal with temperamental men.

But her mouth never uttered a single peep as Grim's soft, cool lips shut down any angry words that might have come out. Is he kissing me? The thought was so shocking that Nina reflexively opened her mouth to ask that very question just as Grim swooped in to take the air right from her lungs and her tongue right from her mouth. He covered her, arms locking around her frame, tilting her back and covering her so that all she could see, taste, smell, hear, and feel was Grim.

Nina didn't have that logical and pragmatic shell wrapped around her that would have screamed how strange it was that Death was making a move on her. Or how weird that, at every other moment he seemed cold, even freezing to the touch, but now? Oh, now he literally burned her, scorched her in a way that was both pleasure and pain.

It was the heat that invaded the body just before one froze to death. How funny that, wrapped in Grim's arms pressed so close that every part of her body was touching his, she should feel that now. Did that mean she would die soon? I don't want to die yet.

Nina forced her fear back down, burying it deep so it wouldn't ruin her moment. Because kissing Grim was the best thing she had felt in a long time. She hadn't felt this happy, content, and excited since before her mother's murder. And even if it's only for a little while, I'm going to hold onto it.

sensanin
sensanin
535 Followers
12