Can't Get Enough

Story Info
She had never felt so good.
1k words
3.79
15.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had made quick work of getting me undressed. I lay on the bed, naked, looking at you looking at me. We wanted each other. The soft electric sparks of lust between my skin and your fingertips proved that. It was a sensation I felt only from your touch, and I would never be able to get enough of it. We were on our sides, resisting the urge to get primal and fuck until we would eventually pass out with you still inside me -- that had happened on several previous occasions. But you were having different plans for tonight. You wanted to get me off like never before.

So you patted my butt and asked me to get on all fours.

I obliged.

Knees on the bed, straddling you above the waist, I leaned my torso down to rest my elbows on the pillow above your head. Your lips came to my neck as my body arched down. My tummy hovered above you as I pushed my ass into the air, my body making a sharp slope up from my neck to the round tops of my cheeks.

You kissed my neck. Sucked on it. Breathed on it. Kissed it again. Your mouth slid down my body, taking it all in, centimeter at a time. Each measure receiving individual appreciation and affection. Your hands wrapped around my waist, trailing lightly down my prickling skin, pushing into my dimples, making me moan, always. Your mouth still traversed all my gentle curves and angles. Lips along my sides ... tongue over my bellybutton ... breath just above the junction of my legs.

These waves of pleasure that your breath rocketed through me were second only to the magnificent orgasms you could provoke that always left me whimpering.

Your lips were on the high points of my thighs now. The gentlest kisses evaporating in the air between us, the most passionate kisses melding right through my skin. I was in another world. Nothing existed but my desire to have you all over me. You hesitated between my legs. Breathing directly on me now with softly whispered words of adoration.

I moaned your name.

Your tongue flicked out and touched me -- the slightest parting of my lips. Twice flicked ... three times ... I couldn't stand the pressure building inside me; I pushed myself against your mouth as it opened up to embrace me. Your lips wrapped around the curve of my body. Your tongue drew tiny circles on my clit. My hips rocked above you as I took every advantage of your hot, inviting mouth, pleasuring myself on your lips.

I gasped, quickly arching my body up to avoid orgasming too soon -- this was too much fun to cut short.

You laid your tongue out, long and flat, as I lowered myself back down to you. You stayed still and let me move on you however I wanted to, circling my vagina all over your presented tongue. I reached down with my fingers of one hand and spread myself to move my clit against you; up and down, up and down, up and down. I pressed hard against you. I circled my hips faster and faster.

You angled your tongue up and explored me until you found my entrance. My body moved along with you to let your tongue deep inside me, until I was sitting fully upright on my knees.

I grabbed onto the headboard to support myself.

I lowered myself. Raised myself. Began fucking your tongue.

Faster and harder I pushed myself against you and you rose up to push yourself deep inside me. Your top lip pushed and pulled at my clit every time we separated and I soon felt the unmitigated need to finally orgasm.

With my moans ever increasing, I fully lowered myself onto your mouth, gripping the headboard fiercely as I tried not to completely lose myself.

Your mouth moved against me, completely taking me over, territory so familiar you knew exactly where to flick your tongue to send me over the edge.

An orgasm flew through my body, from my core to my fingertips, and my legs tightened against you, my juices dribbled down your lips, I shook, I shivered, and screamed your name, and finally slid my dripping vagina down the length of your body and straight unto your fully erect penis, letting you fill me.

Our mouths slammed against each other and I tasted myself in your mouth. We moaned into each other as I took you in centimeter by centimeter. I gasped for breath as your base met me with a quick slap.

Our faces slightly apart, I looked directly into your eyes. You held my gaze, eyelids flickering slightly with the rising pleasure as I moved my hips. Bringing you out of me and then forcefully driving you back in. I moved against you faster and faster, this time anxious to reach a swift climax. Steamed air floated in the slight gap between our bodies. Faster and harder, I drew you out of me, into me.

We moaned each other's names.

You were desperate now and I wanted nothing more than to feel you be satisfied. Your hands slammed onto my ass and began guiding me, your hips matching my rhythm; every time you pushed into me now made an audible slapping sound and you were begging me to fuck you. And I was telling you how much I love fucking you and baby I need you to cum for me.

I felt a quick contraction in your member and then you were pouring into me, your mouth making the most beautiful shape of pure bliss, your eyelids closing, your body tensing into me.

Your hands had been on my hips, keeping me steady as I pumped you into me, and they followed the soft movements my hips were still making. I had cum the same time you did, and I couldn't remember any time that had been better.

I collapsed onto you, our bodies melting together in the thin film of sex-induced sweat. We left the mess covering our legs, and fell asleep as the feeling of each other's slowing heartbeats replaced the ebbing waves of coital climax.