Can't Handle a Cocktail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Katy said, a hiss under her breath as her cock squirmed. After years of being constrained this way, it had long since figured out how to escape. It slipped from around her waist and out from under her dress. Katy clenched, hoping to stop it, but her muscles weren't her own anymore. She sighed and relaxed. Whether she resisted or not, her work life was over. Might as well fuck Jen while she had the chance.

She shot a wane smile at Jen as her tail worked under the table and brushed against her leg. Being the host for everybody present, and a figure of dignity, Jen had no choice but to ignore the touch as she chatted with her other neighbour. Her swift glances to Katy made it clear she knew the culprit. It made no sense thought, that she wouldn't do something to disparage her.

This was the opposite. It almost seemed like she was inviting Katy, offering her to have some fun. Even in the realm of fantasies, this was harder. Her cock slid beneath the hem of Jen's dress, nudging into her thighs. Only an idiot wouldn't suspect something strange was up, yet Jen remained steadfast in her conversation. There was something phallic pressed against her skin, something like snake with a mushroomed head. She should suspect a serpent if nothing else.

Katy observed her as the cock found the woman's panties. They were flush against her privates, no hair or unwelcome arousal to disrupt the smooth lace. She urged her dick into action, permitting it to lap along the mound and press into it, damning any consequence this might reap. All Jen showed was a slight incline to her pitch. She didn't so much as look in Katy's direction.

A slight wetness greeted her cock now as Jen's face grew flushed. The appetisers were placed before them, Jen asked for a cold glass of water, as if her sudden arousal were due to the wine. Katy frowned but dug into her own meal, disguising the pleasant sensations of her cock under the guise of enjoying the food. Not a hard trick, given that the scallops were on par with any fine-dining place she'd seen on tv.

She pressed the attack and had her cock brush Jen's clit. The mons were engorging, filling with blood and desire, the moisture brimming over. A faint moan escaped the host as her nipples jutted from her dress. Katy and her cock agreed on one thing; this woman couldn't be allowed to leave with her dignity intact. Before this course was over, they would make her cum.

As the panties mired against Jen's snatch, the tail nudged them aside, peeling the underwear from the lips. For a woman of such control, it was astonishing to discover her wet she'd already become. Even Katy was forced to mask her pleasured gasp under a gulp of wine. The heat was incredible, muggy beyond compare, akin to a sauna. Her cock luxuriated in it, still teasing the engorged lips and dipping into the folds every now and then. Delicate pokes to the clit incensed the pussy to leak.

Was Jen repressing her sexual urges? It seemed likely. Perhaps she saw them as a weakness of the body, or something too base for her to indulge in. But she had no choice here. Even if she left, she would return to the same treatment. Still, though, she didn't make any move to disrupt Katy's fun. She wouldn't let this go much further, would she? Katy nibbled on her bottom lip and decided not to delay. Her cock charged past the outer folds and pierced the slavering hole. Katy almost gagged on her next mouthful at the lightning furnace that enveloped her.

"Are you alright, Katy?" Jen asked.

"Fine," Katy said and focused on maintaining her composure. Beyond a muffled yelp, Jen hadn't made a sound and her cheeks were only flushed enough to seem like makeup. The bitch. On impulse, Katy slammed her tail into her boss. Finally, she got the response she sought. Jen jolted in her chair, cutlery clattering against the table as she gripped the edge. A low sigh of pleasure escaped her as she looked between her legs and saw what was happening.

Katy hid her smirk in a long sip of wine. It was a red number of some kind. She didn't have much of a taste for wine, though she doubted someone like Jen would skimp on it. The stuff was strong, emboldening her to have her cock slip out and wave at the gawking woman, then stuffing it back inside before Jen could close her thighs. They shared a moaned at the penetration and a knowing glance a moment later.

Someone at the other end called for Jen's attention, forcing her to reaffirm the dignity she'd lost. Cheeks flushed and eyes only half-focused, she conversed with the speaker, voice raised to project across such a distance. Katy wasn't about to spare her. She took full control of her tail and had it thrash about inside her boss, stretching the tunnel in several directions on each thrust, while the bulk of the tail bunched against her entrance to slam into her clit. Amidst the white noise of cutlery and conversation, the squelches and whorish slurps were hidden. Only Jen and Katy were aware of them.

"Faster, faster, faster," Katy murmured under her breath. Alcohol and lust commanded her mind, firing warning shots at any common sense that dared interfere, leaving only enough that she could continue eating. Most of the meal was gone now, hence Katy's hurry. Her boss was struggling to keep the conversation going above a few, uninterested mumbles. She bit her lips to stifle the worsening crescendo of moans.

Despite herself, Jen's legs slipped apart and her hips stretched toward Katy's tail. From her crotch, extended a bulge that ended midway up her abdomen, where Katy's dick pounded into her cervix, demanding entry in the same way it would for its owner. This time it was Katy's will, however. She'd be lying if she said she hadn't thought of this moment, though not surrounded by crusty old perverts and a few friends from work.

If they were alone, her hands would be exploring every inch of Jen's form. Those breasts, her stomach, her ass, and her pussy above all else. Her cock had that covered, and more so as, with an uninhibited thrust, it broke into Jen's womb. The woman writhed and yelped as a mix of pain and ecstasy wracked her body.

She kept her face lowered, hair falling to cover the right of it. Only Katy was in position to see her eyes roll, her lips spread into a delirious smirk, and her chin drip with drool. A few feet below, her pussy clamped around the invading tail, panties soaked through and tucked round her bulbous mons, while the chair became soaked in her juices. People quieted and frowned as a jet of her fem-cum splashed the floor. A few guests wore sandals and were close enough to be splashed.

Katy grinned at the CEO. She still hadn't cum yet. Even if she tried to stop now and leave Jen alone, her cock would take charge and finish the job. Then Jen surprised her. She cleaned up her appearance as best she could, and stood, dress falling to mostly cover the writher appendage squirming within her uterus. If Katy looked close enough, the bulge was obvious through the fabric around her stomach.

"Katy, a word in private please?"

Katy stood and, in an inescapably awkward walk, they left the room and headed into the toilets. As expected, they were grand, designed to show off wealth. Gold glittered off the lights, while the pristine, white stalls stood opposite a set of sinks equipped with what looked like diamonds for the taps. Excess only scraped the surface of such a room.

But neither paid much attention to the grandeur beyond a glance. Jen locked the door behind them and whirled on Katy, yanking her into a hard kiss, one that involved tongue from the start, like a virgin's first time. With a skilled twist of her cock, Katy forced Jen to back off, before asserting herself in the affair. This time, she kept the kiss tame, gradually leading it into a sloppy back and forth of spit.

"I don't care what you are," Jen panted later. They had stripped down and were laying on the floor, Katy on top while her cock curled over her raised rump. It thrust between their bodies, sliding across their cunts and meeting their faces. They licked and suckled on it, too caught in each other's lust to care where it had been a moment ago, "Just keep fucking me."

"Planned on it," Katy moaned as she willed her cock to thrust back into Jen's pussy. Each thrust made it grind along her own snatch, doubling the stimulation. This was closer to what she fantasied about on a near-daily basis. This, with her boss pinned down, legs splayed beneath her, while their tits collided and crushed each other into delightful pancakes, was her dream. The fact her cock was exploring Jen's womb was the just the icing.

"Cum in me," Jen gasped as her pleasure swelled once more.

"You on birth control?" Katy didn't care. Her mind was her cock's for the time being, a buzzing hive of desire, ranging from simple domination, to flooding this woman's womb with cum. This wasn't a loss of control, though, rather it was a release. Day and night, she dealt with this desire. On the rare occasions that it got beyond her, she refused to truly enjoy herself.

Not this time. She moaned and rolled her hips with Jen's own moves, while her tongue toyed with the boss's, and their hands entwined. Jen gripped her harder, moans building to cries as she came once more. Katy, meanwhile, was nearing her own.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jen cried, though whether it was in response to Katy's question or not remained to be seen. Regardless, Katy was all too happy to keep fucking her. The tail quivered, swelled and launched a series of rapid punches, before going silent. Katy matched her boss's cries and more as bulb after bulb of cum was carried through her cock, before exploding into Jen's womb. Several spurts later and the pressure was too much, causing heavy blasts of cum to escape and splatter their thighs.

Once the orgasm receded, and Jen was left insensate with a swollen belly, Katy stood and stretched.

"Oh man, that was good. I'm so fired, but I needed that," she said and pulled on her dress. She crouched over Jen and groped her breasts, eager to bask in their plushness while she still could. She couldn't forever, though, and unlocked the door.

"Shit!" Someone squeaked as it slid open. Several girls were stood outside, their posture making it clear that they'd been listening. Katy, still riding the high after sex and the alcohol in her system, smirked and slid her tail into view. She was already gonna get fired, possibly arrested, why not completely let loose.

-Several days later-

Katy hadn't been sacked yet. Apparently, no one had mentioned anything that happened that night. She almost believed Jen, and the numerous other girls, had thought it was a dream or that they were really drunk. That prospect vanished when Jen called her into her office late one afternoon. After she stepped in, the door was locked and she was jumped by the woman.

"Get that tail in me now, Katy," Jen growled, though it was more a plea. She looked haggard, and the room reeked of sex. Panic slowly gave out to lust as Katy registered the words. After tasting that release last time, Katy didn't hesitate long before she gave in and let her cock run loose. They were together this time, rather than Katy merely following her inane lust and intoxication.

Over the following weeks, she was called in time and again. It shouldn't have surprised her, then, that Jen one day announced she was pregnant. Of course the rich girl wouldn't use birth control, and no condom on earth would fit Katy's cock, not to mention they didn't give a thought to it at all. It was a pleasant, if terrifying, surprise. One that got worse when Jen also reported that several of the other girls, those who were invited to the party almost two months ago, were also pregnant. She, then, pointed out how unfair it was that Katy had gotten them all pregnant.

And so, after several more weeks of persuasion, and a hint of blackmail, Katy had discontinued her birth control. She fell pregnant not long after.

"So," Jen said one evening as they left the office, "Fancy dinner?"

And so, Katy's inability to handle her alcohol and cocktail, led her to date her boss. What other craziness could possibly come her way?

12