Cant Help Who You Fall In Love With

Story Info
Can't Help Who You Fall In Love With.
24.9k words
4.63
99.1k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers

Thanks to Todger65 for his editing on this, I started writing this story back in September 2015 and it has been written in spare time while also working on J&J series and several other works in progress. Please enjoy the reading and your feedback, along with votes are welcomed. This is also a Valentine's Day 2016 Contest Submission.

****************

Amanda sat in the final class of the day at Winston High School in Jackson, Mississippi waiting for the bell to ring to dismiss class. She wasn't in a hurry to leave class and hook up with her boyfriend; she was however in a hurry to drive over to her friend's home and check on her. Her friend Lisa had not come to school the last two days and was worried about her.

She got in her car and headed for her house running a red light instead of stopping. She pulled into the driveway and got out. She went to the door and heard loud music. Amanda recognized it as Pearl Jam. She knocked on the door which went unanswered. She put her hand on the door and opened it as it was unlocked. She went inside to where the music was coming from which was upstairs. She entered Lisa's room and turned off the music. "Lisa? Where are you?" She said and received no answer. She walked to the bathroom further down the hall which was closed but had lights on. She turned the knob and pushed the door open.

She gasped at the sight and put her hands to her mouth. "LISA!" she moved to the tub which was full of water and was tinted red from blood. Her best friend since moving to Jackson was lying in the tub with her left wrist sliced and bleeding into the water.

She pulled out her phone and dialed 911. It rang twice before a person answered.

"Jackson 911, what is the address of your emergency?"

Frantic, Amanda responded. "Yes, I'm at 491 Helens Drive and my friend has cut her wrist and is in the tub."

"What is phone number you're calling from?"

"555-842-9965"

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Amanda, my friend is Lisa Davis."

"How old is she?"

"18."

"Is she awake?"

"No."

"Is she breathing?"

"I don't know."

"I'm sending the paramedics to help you now; stay on the line and I'll tell you what to do next."

There was a pause, before the 911 operator spoke. "Ok Amanda, I need you to get a dry towel or cloth and wrap her wrist very tightly and apply pressure. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"Ok, let me know when that's done"

Amanda went to the hall closet and got several towels and ran back to do as instructed. She wrapped one towel around her wrist and tied a knot in it.

"Done."

"Okay, is her chest rising and falling in the water?"

"Yes, but just barely."

"Okay, keep the wrist dry and keep her head above the water. Also, go ahead and pull the stopper so the water will drain."

Amanda did that, "Okay, done."

"Alright Amanda, that's all we can do until the paramedics get there. Let me know when the police are with you, they have to secure the scene for paramedics. If she stops breathing, let me know."

"Ok, come on Lisa; don't give up on me. I love you girl!" Amanda said as she cried into the phone.

"Just try and keep her warm."

Amanda cried as she held her friend feeling her pain. "Please have them hurry, her mom can't lose her."

Just then she started hearing sirens coming down the street and stopping. A minute later she heard a voice. "Jackson PD!"

"Up here in the bathroom, Hurry!"

An officer came into the bathroom followed by two paramedics.

"Miss, let them work on her!" The officer touched her shoulder as the paramedics were beside her. Her phone disconnected when the operator hung up knowing the police and paramedics were there. The Paramedics began working on her as Amanda was escorted out of the bathroom by the police officer.

"Miss Amanda, what happened?" The officer asked.

"I came to check on her and found her like that."

"How can I reach her parents?"

"Just her mom, her number is in my phone. She works at the hospital."

Just then the paramedics with Lisa on a stretcher came out the bathroom and were heading down the stairs. She wanted to follow but the officer held her, "Listen, I know what you just went through was traumatic. If you want to go to the hospital, I can take you after we finish the questions."

"Ok, yes I would like to go to the hospital. Her mother is Megan Davis and she's a RN in the ER.

After a few more questions and Amanda washing her hands of the blood from Lisa's wrist they left heading for the hospital.

______________________

Several months earlier.

**********************

Lisa Alexi Davis was three weeks past her 18th birthday. She lived with her mother Megan in Jackson Mississippi. She had an older brother William who graduated the local high school she goes to last year and joined the U.S. Navy upon graduating. Her father left her mother when she was born and has not been heard from since.

Lisa felt lonely once Will left. She had few friends that she hung out with. She never dated as she devoted her time to studying so she could be smarter than Will. She and him always competed for attention from their mother. She really missed Will and only wished he would come back.

She was home on a Tuesday night when the house phone rang. Cell signals sucked in Mississippi so they had a home phone line.

"Hello"

"Hi, is this the Davis Residence?"

"Yes"

"Yes, I'm Lieutenant Commander Hansen of the U.S. Navy. I'm trying to reach Megan Davis."

"This is Lisa Davis, I'm Will's sister. Is Will okay?"

"I really need to speak with your mother. Is there a way that I can reach her?"

"She is at work. Call this number 555-822-1122 and tell the switchboard that you need to speak to her and state 911."

"Okay, thank you Lisa. And your brother had a training accident but he is ok. He will be coming home for a month or two for rest and healing."

"Oh my god. I'm just glad he is ok."

He hung up and she wondered how badly he was hurt. About 15 minutes later she got a call from her mother who explained what happened.

"Lisa, Will had a training accident and will be here tomorrow. He has a broken arm and a broken leg. We are going to have to take care of him."

"Ok mom, I will help Will in any way I can."

"Thank you sweetheart, I'm sure your brother will need it."

Lisa spent the night cleaning the house in preparation of Will's arrival. She finally went to bed at 2am. She woke up at 7:30am the next morning when her mom shook her.

"Lisa, you overslept. Get a shower and I will drive you to school. Good job cleaning the house."

"Thank you, what time does Will get here?" Lisa asked yawning.

"He will get here at 11am. They will drop him off and get him settled and give instructions."

Lisa got a shower and her mother took her to school. Lisa did not feel like going but knew she needed to. She couldn't wait to see Will as he had been gone for a year. She found it hard to focus on her classes and just wanted to go. Finally at 2:55pm, she was on the bus headed for her neighborhood. She got off at her stop and sprinted home.

She made it to the door and stopped before entering. She brushed her long wavy black hair behind her ears. She opened the door to the sight of Will in a wheelchair. She closed the door and dropped her book bag and went to him.

"Will!" She said and hugged him. She missed him, hugging him, seeing him, talking to him.

"I'm glad you are ok. I missed you Will." She kissed him on the cheek for a few seconds.

"Hey Lisa, I missed you too Shorty. Still growing huh."

"I'll let you get away with talking about my height this time. I can't help it I am 5'7 and you're 6'4."

"Yeah, I just like picking on you."

"What happened to you?"

"Well, I was doing carrier based training and went overboard. I fell over 45 feet and ended up with the broken leg and arm from impacting the water. It hurt like hell and I had to tread water for 12 minutes before they got me out." He said while rubbing her back.

Just then their mother came down from upstairs. Thankfully they had a guest bedroom downstairs that Will could stay in as the staircase was narrow.

"I have to go to work early; they had 3 nurses call in sick. I'll be back in the morning. Will, Lisa is going to take care of you at night. She will help you with everything you need."

"I know she will keep me healthy, I'm just concerned her cooking will kill me." He said playfully which got a slap on his shoulder from Lisa.

"She has good cooking skills Will, you will see. Goodnight and behave!"

Their mother left leaving them alone. It was quiet for the longest time until Will asked a question. "Look, I don't know if mom told you but I am practically useless right now. I can barely feed myself." He felt embarrassed knowing she would be seeing him naked.

"Will, it is no problem. We help each other when we fall. Remember when I got hurt playing on that jungle gym and broke my wrist. You had to help me get dressed sometimes. It will be ok. Now, what do you want for supper? How about Hamburger Helper?"

"Sure, something even you can't screw up." He said knowing she was going to punch him in the arm which she did.

She made Beef Pasta and they ate with her helping him as necessary. They both ate their fair share and had some leftovers which Lisa put away. She came back into the living room.

"Lisa, I have to go to the bathroom." He said.

"Okay, I'll roll you to the bathroom and help you." She did just that and helped him get on the toilet by pulling his pants down which revealed his cock. She gasped briefly and then sat him down. She excused herself and went to wait.

She suddenly felt aroused at seeing him. She sat and waited for him to be done. She finally heard commotion in the bathroom. She walked in and he was done. She moved to him and helped him up. She squatted and picked up his pants and boxers and moved them up his thighs. Suddenly his cock which was flaccid jumped in her face. She looked up and Will was looking in her eyes with his Brown eyes.

"Sorry Lisa, I'm just a little excited." Will said trying to give an excuse for his arousal.

"It is ok Will, we are going to have to get use to seeing each other if I am to help you." She helped him hop to his wheelchair and got him settled into it. They went into the living room and watched some TV with Lisa sitting on the couch.

"So how is school going?" Will asked during a commercial break.

"It is going ok, I wish that I had more friends but you know how I am. I keep the people I hang out with down to a handful, if that."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, not really looking for a guy as I know they only want me so they can fuck me and lay claim to me."

"Well, guys usually only want one thing in high school. I never was that way. When I dated, I was nice and only wanted to enjoy the woman I was with."

"You're sweet. Maybe we should go on a date." Lisa said without thinking.

"Well, we're brother and sister. But nonetheless I guess we could turn a night into a real date once I heal up."

"Forget that, how about Saturday night. Mom has to pull a 24 hour shift. We can make it fancy."

"Okay. But we should still have a nice night out once I can walk again. Deal?"

"Deal."

The rest of the night went by with them watching TV until bed time. "Alright, time for bed." Lisa rolled him into the bathroom and let him use it and brush his teeth. She then rolled him to his temporary room and helped him into bed.

"I'll be sleeping on the couch; if you need anything just yell."

"Good night Lisa, I love you."

"Night William, I love you more." Lisa said as she had always said that to him before he left for the Navy. She pulled the door to but left it cracked. She went upstairs and changed into her night clothes which consisted of a long t-shirt and panties. She went to the bathroom and did her various tasks like brushing her teeth, and combing her hair. She ventured down to the couch with a pillow and blanket. She got comfortable and dozed off to sleep.

She woke at hearing her name being yelled. "Yeah Will?"

"I need to pee." He returned.

Lisa got up and grabbed the urine cup as she entered the room. She moved over to the bed. "Can you pee into this?"

"Um, Yeah but I only have one hand."

"I'll hold the cup for you." She pulled his boxers down to reveal his cock. She put the cup to his penis and turned away as he unleashed a stream into the cup. He finished up and she pulled the cup away taking it to the bathroom. She returned asking, "Anything else?"

"No, I'm good. Thank you."

She returned to the couch and fell asleep again.

______________

She arose as her mother unlocked the door and entered it. "Hey mom, how was your night?"

"Sucked! Had several MVA's and two fatalities. How did the first night go?"

"It was okay, he was a little shy about me seeing his manhood but we overcame that quickly."

"Well good, that should make my job easier. You should get ready for school."

Lisa did just that and went to school. She enjoyed learning U.S. History but hated calculus. She met up with Amanda before walking into school.

"Hey Lisa, sleep well?" Amanda asked.

"Had to sleep on the couch so if my brother needed my help, I would be close."

"You never told me you have a brother. Older brother?"

"Yes, my older brother Will who joined The Navy last year. He got hurt so he has come home to rest. He has a broken arm and leg."

"Is he cute?"

"Amanda, you can't be serious."

"He's a guy and guys love girls. Please let me meet him. I just wanna see him. Him being in the military, he must be very muscular."

"Fine, you can meet him later today. And just for the record, he is handsome and muscular, not cute."

"Cool. Oh shit, class starts in one minute. Cya later."

Amanda left Lisa and both went to class. Lisa thought a lot about Will as she sat in her classes. She thought about what Amanda said. Will was indeed handsome and fit. His black hair and brown eyes were nice to look at. She also thought about his cock which she got to see up close last night. She blushed at the thought. Just then the teacher called her name to answer the question at hand. She sat unable to answer. "Uh, what is pi?"

"No, I thought you studied a lot Lisa."

"Sorry Mrs. Adams, I have a lot on my mind today." She felt embarrassed at being caught off guard and unable to answer correctly.

The rest of her day proceeded slow as she found it hard to concentrate on her classes. Finally at 2:55 the bell rung and class was dismissed. She met up with Amanda and got in her car. She texted her mom.

'Bringing Amanda over to meet Will.'

A minute later, 'K, I just got done giving him a sponge bath, have to be at work at 5pm.'

Amanda pulled the car into the driveway. They both got out and Lisa led Amanda in. "Mom, Will, I'm home."

"In here Lisa." Will replied which came from the kitchen. Lisa and Amanda walked in to her mother eating a plate of tuna salad.

"Hey mom." Lisa leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Hey, hi Amanda. What brings you over?"

"Well until this morning, Lisa never mentioned a brother. So I'm here to make sure he actually exists."

"I'm Amanda!" She extended her hand to him.

"Will, and Lisa is a private person. She did tell me about you in a post card."

"Will, Lisa, I'm heading in early so I can fill out a few forms for my new insurance. You two be good, and I'll see you in the morning."

"So, do you prefer Will, William, or Bill," Amanda asked.

"Will, I hate Bill and only Lisa can call me William." He replied feeling a little annoyed at Amanda for playing 20 questions.

"Okay, well I need to get home and actually study for that test in U.S. History tomorrow. It was nice meeting you Will." Lisa walked Amanda out to her car.

"He's so cute; give him my number for me."

"He's 20 Amanda. Yeah, Yeah, He's a guy. Whatever, drive safe." Amanda left with Lisa going inside to Will.

"Let me guess, she thinks I'm cute."

"You want her number?"

"No, she's not my type. She won't go ballistic if you tell her that, will she?"

"No, what do you want for dinner?"

"Pizza?" He asked knowing she loved pizza.

"Sure, Ham and Pineapple?"

"Yep, I'll call it in and ask for 5:30 delivery."

She wheeled him into the living room where he watched TV while she studied. They waited until 5:30pm when the pizza showed up.

"This is so good, Navy pizza is like Little Caesar's." Will commented.

"Will, I'm just glad I have you to enjoy the pizza with."

They finished eating and Lisa took Will to the bathroom so he could use it. They then went to the bedroom and Will got in bed. Lisa decided to read a book and joined Will in bed after she changed into her bed clothes.

Will was a little taken when she came to his bed wearing a long shirt and blue panties. "Is that your normal attire for bed now?"

"Yeah, after you left; mom and I have nothing to hide and pretty much dress like this at night. Is it to revealing for you?"

"No, just thinking that my little sister is growing up too fast."

"You're sweet Will, I'm still your little sister but I'm also a woman now."

"Yeah, that is what scares me." He paused before adding, "I want you to be successful and not settling for the first guy you hook up with. You're beautiful, smart, and sexy; I only hope I can find a girl like you one day."

Lisa looked at him as he said those things about her. He looked even more handsome than earlier when Amanda was with them.

"You're so sweet; it is amazing The Navy took you. You're no fighter, you're a lover and that is for sure. I love you William and hope to find someone exactly like you." She turned over and leaned into him and began to read.

An hour later, Lisa had fallen asleep with her head on his chest. He looked at her and figured that she was comfortable but unfortunately mother nature was calling. He nudged Lisa to awaken her.

"Lisa" He paused until she opened her eyes. "Lisa, I have to pee."

She stretched and rose up to get off the bed, walked to the bathroom and got the urinal cup so he could pee. She walked back and got on the bed. She pulled his waist band down and put the cup to his penis. He grabbed his penis and inserted it into the cup and let loose a stream of urine. He looked at Lisa as she watched not looking away unlike last night. He finished up with her pulling away the cup and lifting his boxers back up. She got off the bed and emptied the cup then returned to the bed got in pulling the covers over her.

"I'm sleeping in the bed with you as the couch hurt my back last night."

"Sorry; thank you for all that you have done since I came home." He leaned over and kissed her forehead as a token of appreciation for her help.

"I'm just glad you're home because if you didn't know, I felt lonely after you left."

"Sorry Lisa, but I left to make money and to start an adventure. I didn't want mom to tell you, but she couldn't afford to send both of us to college. I made the decision for both of us and want you to go to Mississippi State or Alabama. I will spend a few years in the military and bank the money I make. Then I will go to college with the help of the military. I love you so much Lisa that I put you ahead of myself."

At the revelation that she heard, she was silently crying. She didn't understand why Will left and gave up his dream of going to the University of Alabama to go into The Navy until now. "Thank you William, I love you." She leaned up to him and was going to kiss his cheek when he suddenly turned his head towards her and she made contact with his lips.

She continued the kiss then suddenly she pushed for more, spreading her mouth wanting to taste him. She pushed her tongue out and probed his lips. He resisted at first but gave in and allowed her to enter his mouth and seek out his tongue. They roamed around in each other's mouth. Will move his hand up to her face and slightly pushed away to break the kiss. She pulled back looking into his eyes, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." She felt embarrassed.

lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers