Can't Hide the Truth Anymore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************

Gage's POV

I was just exiting the campus store when I got Devin's text.

Please don't be mad. Two more guys coming with us tonight. Call me when you can and I will explain. Too much to text.

I frowned, hoping that he hadn't decided that taking me out on a date in public would be too difficult for him. I called him immediately.

"Hi," he said and I could almost hear him smiling into the phone. My heart sort of flipped in my chest and I smiled.

"Hi," I said. "What's going on?"

Devin explained to me what happened with the coach and the new guy and with Jeremy. I was laughing right along with him by the time he was done. I had a feeling he was right, that the coach would definitely think there was something in the water on campus!

"So, let me get this straight. You think Jeremy has the hots for this Jack, right?"

"Yeah."

"And you think he likes Jeremy, too, but he's shy?"

"Yeah. Plus, if you had seen the look on Jeremy's face, you would understand. I am telling you he looked like he wanted to devour Jack. I have a feeling he's a little aggressive and Jack is really shy. I think we need to be the buffer."

I agreed with him. Besides, it would still be fun. I would be with Devin and that's what really mattered. We talked and decided it would be fun to hit the local Applebee's for dinner if the guys were okay with that. I had to run a few more errands and had a study group to meet at 3, so I told him I would meet him later at the dorm room.

The more I thought about it, the more I was actually glad the other guys were coming. Less pressure on our first date. Just a good time with friends. Although, I still wanted to look good, so one of my errands was to run to do a little shopping. I still had some birthday money and I wanted to get a new pair of jeans. Something a little tight...

An hour later, I left a trendy little store with not only a new pair of designer jeans, but a really neat t-shirt that I loved. It was dark gray and fit pretty tight.

My study group was excruciating. Nobody was getting along and we basically got nothing accomplished. At 4, I finally gave up and said I had to get going.

"Hot date?" Nicole asked me, teasingly.

"Actually, yes." I answered, without really thinking. "Very hot."

"Ooh, tell me all the details!" Her eyes grew wide with anticipation; she was always up for juicy gossip. "What's her name? Does she attend college here?"

I looked at her and realized the rest of the group was waiting for my answer, too.May as well dive in,I thought. I took a deep breath and let it out.

"Hisname is Devin Walls and yes, he attends here."

A hush fell over the group as they digested this new bit of information.

"You're gay?" Nicole asked.

"Yes."

More silence.

Then Greg spoke up. "Hey, are you talking about Devin Walls from the basketball team?"

"Yes. That's him."

"He's gay?"

Okay, this was getting a little ridiculous. "Yes. That's why we're dating," I said, trying not to sound condescending.

"He's so cute! Wow, you are a lucky guy!" Nicole finally offered.

"But, Gabe's cuter, Nicole. Devin's the lucky guy," Samantha interjected.

I watched as they debated my "cuteness" and was a little in shock. Greg was looking at me strangely. Great, he probably doesn't want me in the group. I finally looked at him. "What?"

"Nothing. I just didn't know you were gay."

"And?" I asked, exasperated.

"And, I would have set you up with my brother. He's gay and you are just his type. He's a great guy. Let me know if you and Devin don't work out."

I stood there slack-jawed. He wanted to set me up with his brother? That sort of opened the floodgates. Suddenly, everyone who knew a gay man or had a gay relative wanted to introduce me. Maybe there reallywassomething in the water!

By the time I got back to the room, it was almost 5pm and I still needed to jump in the shower and get ready. I dropped my bag of new clothes on my bed and headed into the bathroom. It was full of steam, so I assumed either my neighbors or Devin had just showered.

As I turned on the water and stepped into the shower, l found myself imagining what it would be like to have Devin in there with me. I found myself grinning as I showered. I couldn't believe we were actually going out. I was drawn to him like I had never been before. Yes, I noticed cute guys and had crushes, but this was different. I wanted him in this whole primal,caveman take me and make me yourskind of way and even though we had decided to take the physical part slow, or at least slower than jumping into sex the first day, I wasn't sure how long I could resist him. Maybe the reason I felt such an intense need to feel him inside me is because I was in love? Emotions surely heightened sensations, right? I decided I didn't need to analyze it; I just needed to go with it.

As I spent a little more time on my hair than I usually did, I kept replaying last night in the elevator when he told me he was crazy about me. That moment would probably be my best memory ever. I finally gave up with my hair and let it curl on the ends like normal, but at least I got a little product in it to get it to lay better. I slipped on a clean pair of jersey knit boxer briefs. I always loved the way they felt on my skin. I brushed my teeth and put on a little bit of cologne. I don't wear it too often, but tonight was special.

I hurried into the room and was glad to see that Devin wasn't there yet. Grabbing my bag of new clothes, I moved back into the bathroom and started getting dressed. I slid the new jeans on and checked myself out in the full length mirror on the door. They were a dark indigo blue with a faded wash on the legs and butt, and the waist sat low on my hips. The jeans were tighter than I normally wear, but not uncomfortable. They seemed to have a little stretch in them. I twirled around and checked out my ass and I was happy with the way the denim fit. I knew I wasn't some hot model or anything, but I didn't look too bad. I slid the new v-neck t-shirt over my head and realized it was a little tighter than I remembered at the store. I stretched it a little and took a look. It was taut across my shoulders and chest and looser around the abs and waist. I liked it and hoped Devin would.

I was on the bed, slipping on my sneakers when he came through the door and I swear, my breath caught in my throat. He was beautiful!

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I whispered back, a little stunned at how sexy he looked. He was wearing his black jeans that fit him like a fucking glove. God, how many times had I wanted to rip those off? And his teal blue v-neck sweater was tight in all the right places. I glanced up at his eyes and he smiled. Damn! He had caught me staring at him. I couldn't help it, I smiled back.

"You look amazing," I told him.

"Thanks," he blushed when he spoke. "I got ready over at Jeremy's so I could officially pick you up for our date."

Oh. My. God. That was the sweetest thing ever. I was so gone. Done. Completely his. Show's over. Everyone go home.

I rose from my bed and started walking over to him and his words stopped me cold.

"Is that what you're wearing?"

I looked down at my clothes. Was there something wrong with them? Damn, IknewI shouldn't have tried to be sexy. "Umm, yeah, but... what? You don't like it?" I paused for a second and then started to feel a little mad. Who was he to say what I should wear? I raised my gaze to meet his. "Actually, Devin, I like what I'm wearing and I don't plan on changing just because you don't like it."

He held his palms out in a 'whoa' gesture and I stared at him, still upset.

"Gage! I wasn't saying it looked bad." Hopeful, I looked up into his eyes. "Baby, you look so hot! I was just saying that if you are going out looking like that you better stay close to me, because I donotwant a bunch of guys hitting on you." He smiled at me, but his eyes were dark and full of lust. I believed him.

I smiled back and moved to be closer to him. He leaned down and whispered, "I don't like to share."

"I'm sorry, Devin. I misunderstood what you were saying." I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him. "So," I whispered teasingly, "you like my new jeans?"

He pulled me tight to him and leaned down, brushing his lips lightly against mine. "Gage, you are so fucking hot and you don't even know it!" His lips found my jawline and he began nibbling.

I tilted my neck to give him better access and moaned. "Devin...oh...mmm. Devin..."

"You taste so good, baby."

I felt a little thrill go through me when he called me baby. There was something so sweet and sexy about it. I felt his teeth on my neck and then he sucked harder and I knew he was marking me. I groaned and let my hands slide up his back, feeling his muscles flex under his shirt. His hands moved down and cupped my ass and pulled me closer and I felt his hard cock against my stomach. Knowing he was turned on only made me bolder and I slipped my hands down to cup his ass, kneading a globe in each hand. God, he had a great ass. The hard muscles flexed under my hands and I wanted to reach under his jeans.

A loud rap on the door broke us out of our embrace and we pulled away from each other. I remembered I had something for him and walked back over to my desk while he opened the door. It was his friend Jeremy and I was a little surprised to see he was even taller than Devin.

Devin introduced us and Jeremy took a seat on my bed as we waited for Jack. I moved back in front of Devin and told him to close his eyes and put out his hand. When he did, I placed a surprise in his hand.

"Okay, open them."

He looked down and smiled. It was a huge Snickers bar. I saw it in a store today and had to get it for him.

"Thanks, that's so sweet!" He leaned down to kiss my cheek. "My favorite sweet thing to eat from my favorite sweet guy."

"Oh, my god! Is it going to be like this all night?"

We both turned to glare at Jeremy, but he was grinning. "I'm just giving you a hard time, geez guys."

There was another rap on the door and I opened it to a very tall, sexy man with dark hair and eyes.

"Hi, I'm Jack."

Devin moved around me and ushered him in. I looked over at Jeremy and almost laughed out loud. He was frozen on the bed. I nudged Devin to get his attention and he smiled at me. Tonight was going to be interesting, no doubt.

"Well, guys, ready for dinner?" I asked.

Jeremy seemed to get over his panicky state and jumped up. "Yeah, I am starving. I mean, really, really hungry." His eyes were on Jack. "What about you, Jack? Are you..." he paused to lick his lips, "hungry?"

Jack gulped and nodded, his cheeks crimson.

I rolled my eyes at Jeremy's lame pick-up line as Devin grabbed my hand and we all headed out for the night. He squeezed my hand in the elevator and I was filled with excitement for our first night out.

*********************

Devin's POV

When I first saw Gage in his tight little jeans and sexy shirt, my gut flip-flopped. His hard little body was on display and I immediately thought about all the guys that would want to flirt with him. I've never thought of myself of a jealous man before, but the thought of another guy looking at Gage with desire drove me insane. On one hand, I wanted to show my boyfriend off to everyone and on the other, I found myself wishing he was wearing baggy sweats! I was glad he grabbed a hoodie before we headed out.

We decided to take my car and after the other guys climbed into the backseat, I held the passenger door open for him. He beamed up at me and my heart raced. He had such a sexy little smile. "Thanks," he told me quietly as he took his seat.

I walked around and slid into the driver's seat and saw him wiggle in his seat, getting comfortable. I couldn't help it, I had to touch him. Once I started the car, I slid my right hand on his thigh and squeezed and he shifted in his seat so he was a little closer to me. I smiled. Tonight was going to be great.

Jeremy had quickly gotten over his momentary nervousness earlier and it sounded like he and Jack were getting along, although when I checked in my rearview mirror, it looked like he had moved into the middle seat and was leaning into Jack's ear. I shook my head. Poor Jack. It was obvious what Jeremy's goal was and I didn't think Jack had any idea. He seemed a little naïve. I might need to pull Jeremy aside and tell him to play nice. I liked Jack and, even though I liked Jeremy, I didn't want him to hurt Jack and cause a rift on the basketball court.

I felt Gage place his hand on mine and looked over at him. He licked his lips and my cock swelled in my jeans. I glanced down and noticed his bulge and raised my eyebrows at him.

He blushed and squeezed my hand. God, it was probably good that there were others here. If not, I might have driven the car back to the dorm right then and there.

I cleared my throat and focused on the drive to Applebee's. "So, Jack, what's your major?"

"Um, I am still undeclared. I'm thinking about teaching, though."

"Oh, that's so hot!" Jeremy said. "You know, you're all sexy and hot, the perfect teacher for a teenage boy to daydream about."

Jack giggled a little and I knew Jeremy was scoring some points. Great. There was so much lust flying around in this car it would be a miracle if we all even made it to the restaurant without pulling over and ripping our clothes off.

As I drove, I felt Gage move my hand up a little on his thigh, slowly sliding it until it was right at the edge of the bulge in his jeans. I glanced over at him and he was staring at me, his eyes dark, while he was biting his bottom lip. Fuck...I needed to make him mine. Fuck waiting. Fuck going slow. Fuck everything. I wanted to drag him back to the dorm, tear his clothes off with my teeth and spread his legs wide. Damn, my cock was throbbing. How the hell was I supposed to walk into Applebee's with a hard-on like this?

I spent the next few minutes focusing on anything and everything but how sexy Gage was. I thought of homework, but that only made me think about doing homework with him. I tried imagining myself in the snow, but somehow my mind wandered and soon I was picturing us warming up with hot chocolate, sitting by a fire...naked. Crap! I finally resorted to the one thing I knew would kill the hard-on. My mom. Yep, that did it. Can't think about sex and my mother at the same time. By the time we pulled into the parking lot, my cock had deflated a little and I felt like maybe I wasn't so conspicuous. Once we got out, I grabbed Gage's hand and pulled him close to me. I glanced back and Jeremy had slung his arm around Jack's shoulders and was whispering into his ear. Whatever he said made Jack blush.

Within a few minutes we were guided to a booth in the back corner. Gage sat down and slid over towards the wall and I slid in next to him, but not too close. I didn't want to maul him all night. Well, yeah, I did, but I wanted to not be obvious about it. Jeremy gestured to Jack to slide in first and then when he was settled, he sat down next to him, so that he was seated across from me.

I glanced around the restaurant and was surprised it wasn't busier as it was the weekend. A perky blonde pony-tailed waitress bounced up to our table and handed us our menus. She took our drink orders while we looked over the menus.

"What are you getting?" Gage asked me quietly.

"Bourbon Steak, you?"

"I was thinking of a quesadillas, but I don't think I would be able to eat it all."

I grinned. "I could definitely help you out with that."

He smiled at me. "Okay. Plus, whatever's left, we can take back to the dorm and store in my mini-fridge."

The guys made their decision and we gave the waitress our orders as soon as she came back. She was flirting pretty openly with Jeremy and he looked at me and smirked as he slid his arm around Jack's shoulders and pulled him close.

She stuttered for a second and then her eyes flitted back and forth between Jack and Jeremy, before muttering 'oh' to herself and leaving to put our orders in.

Jack was blushing like crazy and Jeremy was leaning into him, twirling his finger around a lock of Jack's hair. I cleared my throat and kicked Jeremy under the table. He was really laying it on thick.

"Dude!" he said, glaring at me.

"I need to talk to you, Jeremy. NOW!" I looked at Gage and frowned. "Be right back, ok?" I whispered.

He nodded and I felt his eyes on me as I practically pushed Jeremy towards the bathroom.

"What the fuck is your problem?" he asked me, clearly pissed off.

"You! What the hell is going on? You are all over him and you just met him!"

Jeremy smiled. "Yeah, he's just so sexy. I can't help it. I want to rip his clothes off right here."

I sighed. "That's what I'm afraid of. You need to slow it down and act right. This is my first real date with Gage and I don't want it ruined because you can't play nice with Jack."

His grin widened. "But, Idowant to play nice. With Jack. Really nice. I want to be nice to his whole body."

I chuckled. "You're a perv, you know it?"

He laughed. "Hey, I go after what I like. And fuck, I like him."

"How the hell did you stay in the closet for the last two years here? You can't keep your hands off him!"

"I was on the down low, Devin. Let me just tell you, there are a lot of good-looking gay men at our college. I know alotof them."

I just stared at him. "You are such a man-whore!"

"Yes. But, I think Jack could make an honest man out of me!" He grinned. "Now, can I get back to the sexy guy waiting for me in the booth? I do believe you have one of your own out there, too." His eyes twinkled as I just shook my head.

He was right, though. Gage was sexy and I wanted to get back to him, so I shoved at Jeremy and smiled. "Get moving,perv," I told him.

When we got back at the table, it was clear Jack and Gage had been chatting about something they didn't want us to hear, as they clammed up the second they saw us. Gage was blushing and he was so damn cute I couldn't help myself; I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Hey, baby," I whispered, "miss me?"

His eyes flashed and he looked right at me as he whispered back, "Every second."

Damn. I was in trouble. He was so sweet and hot and sexy and....Okay, wait, get it together, Devin. You can't jump him at the table,I warned myself.

"Aww, isn't that adorable? They missed each other." Jeremy looked at Jack and licked his lips, while I glared over at him. "Did you missme?"

Jack colored several shades of red, but to my surprise he nodded and actually spoke!

"Yes," he said and smiled shyly at Jeremy.

I think Gage and I almost fell over from shock. Shy Jack was eating this attention up. Luckily our food arrived and we got busy with that.

"So, Jack, are you settled in your dorm? When did you get here?" I asked.

"Well, to be honest, I've been doing my classes online while I was still getting OT back home. The college let me work that out, so I'm not so behind. I moved into the dorm a couple of days ago. So far, I don't have a roommate. I know I'm joining the team late, but now that the season is starting, I am pumped to get back into basketball."

"Yeah, I am so ready to get back into the season." I turned to look at Gage. "Hey, you're coming to my games, right, Gage?"

He beamed at me. "Of course!"

I leaned over to him, nudging him with my shoulder. He was just so cute I had to touch him in some way. God, I was glad he was here with me.

*********************

Gage's POV

I couldn't believe I was out on a date with Devin! And he was just being so sweet and romantic. He actually asked me if I missed him while he was away from the table. Which I did. A lot.