Can't Hide the Truth Anymore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although while he and Jeremy were chatting away from the table, I had taken the opportunity to talk with Jack a little.

"So, are you having fun?" I asked him, trying to pull him out of his shyness.

"Um, yeah. Yeah, I am." He stared at me for a moment before he went on. "Hey, do you know Jeremy very well?"

I bit back a smile. "Actually, I just met him today. See Gage and I are roommates, but we just admitted our feelings about each other last night. So, I really don't know a lot of his friends."

He looked down at his drink and played with his straw. "Oh. I was wondering if he had a boyfriend."

I laughed. "Umm, I am pretty sure he's holding that spot open for you."

He shot me a surprised look and then smiled. "Yeah?"

"Sheez, he's all over you!"

"I know. I'm not used to someone so aggressive. It's kind of..."

"Weird? Scary?" I offered.

He looked at me and bit his lower lip. "No...it's kind of...hot," he admitted. "It's like he knows I would do anything for him and we just met. I have never felt this way."

Realization hit me. He was a total sub! And with Jeremy's aggressiveness, he was clearly dominant. No wonder they were so drawn to each other. I don't know why it took me by surprise.

He was looking at me to see if I understood what he was saying. "I get it," I told him. "Hey, if that's how you roll, that's how you roll!"

"Think he'll roll me over and-"

It was then that the guys showed up and we stopped talking quickly.

The rest of the dinner was great. I noticed Devin kept inching a tiny bit closer every few minutes, but I loved it. Conversation flowed really well and even Jack jumped in a lot. I think I will probably like him a lot. He's a nice guy. And he knows his Star Trek and Star Wars. He and I even made plans to go see the new Star Wars movie coming out this month.

Devin followed through with his earlier statement and ate most of my quesadilla. We decided there wasn't even enough to take back to the dorm. The waitress tried to talk us into getting dessert, but I was stuffed.

"It all looks good, but I don't really know what I want," said Jack as he scanned the dessert menu.

Jeremy grinned and pressed his body against him. "I know what you want," he whispered into Jack's ear, loud enough for Devin and me to hear across the table.

Jack looked at him questioningly. A slow, sexy smile spread across Jeremy's face and Jack bit his lip. They were so into each other, I wasn't sure if they remembered Devin and I were still sitting across the table.

Jack swallowed nervously. "What do you think I want?" he whispered, his dark eyes darting across Jeremy's face.

Jeremy leaned in until his face was only about two inches from Jack's. "Me. Inside you. Deep. Inside. You." His voice was husky, sex practically dripping from his lips.

Jack inhaled sharply and his eyes widened in surprise. He clearly had not been expecting Jeremy to say that.

I felt Devin press against me and felt his hand slide along my thigh. It was like we were watching the beginning of some weird porno at Applebee's.

I cleared my throat. "Um, yeah, let's pay the bill and get out of here."

Everyone kind of pulled themselves together after that and Devin and Jeremy insisted on paying for ours, so Jack and I visited the men's room before we left. As soon as we got in there we looked at each other and started freaking out.

"Oh my GOD! I can't believe he said that to you!"

"I know! I know! He is like pure sex! How do I say no to him?"

"Do you want to say no?" I asked him.

He shook his head at me, smiling.

We laughed and did our business before heading back out. We passed Devin and Jeremy in the hall and Devin handed me the keys and told us they would meet us out there.

I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next.

*****************

Devin's POV

As Jeremy and I walked back to the car, he brought up the nearby lake.

"It's a great night to visit the lake, Devin," he said, clearly trying to act nonchalant.

Hmm, I thought about that for a moment. Itwasa romantic place. Gage and I could take a walk while we held hands. I was all over that idea. "Yeah, I think Gage would like that."

"Great! You guys go for a romantic stroll in the moonlight and Jack and I will listen to music in your car."

"What? Wait a minute... I know what you really mean! No way in hell are you going to fuck Jack in the backseat of my car!"

Mock incredulity played across his face. "Moi? Do something like that to innocent Jack? In your car? I would never!"

"Seriously, Jeremy. Not in my car!"

He grinned and climbed into the car without answering me. I wanted to kill him, but figured that might put a damper on my date with Gage. I slid in and heard Jeremy announcing we were heading to the lake.

"Does that sound okay?" I asked Gage.

"I love going out there. And it's not too cold... we could walk down around the docks if you want."

I thought that sounded perfect and we pulled out of the parking lot and headed that way. I could see Jeremy cozying up to Jack in the back seat and cleared my throat.

Gage grabbed my leg and squeezed lightly. "It's okay," he whispered, nodding his head back. "Trust me."

At that point, he could have told me Jeremy was making alien babies in my car and I wouldn't have cared. All I could focus on was his hand touching my thigh and those cute fingers rubbing in little circular motions that were sending shivers through my entire body. My dick was plumping up and I placed my hand on top of his and drove just a little faster.

It was only a few minutes later that we pulled into the first entrance to the lake and parked at the end of the parking lot closest to the lake. We had barely spoken the entire drive, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. We listened to music and tried to tune out the sloppy wet kissing sounds coming from the back.

I turned off the car and heard moaning. Gage glanced back and whipped his head back around quickly, his cheeks crimson.

I glanced at them through the rearview mirror and it was clear to see that they had their hands down each other's pants and Jack's shirt was up to his armpits. Great. They reallyweregoing to fuck in my car.

I cleared my throat. "We're here," I said rather loudly.

Jack jumped in his seat and Jeremy glanced my way, clearly not concerned with the situation. "Great. Can you leave the car running so we can listen to the radio? And, umm, could you text me before you come back?"

Subtle, I thought, as I rolled my eyes and gave in. There wasn't anything I could really do about it at this point, so Gage and I climbed out and left them to do what they were obviously going to do.

When he came around the front of the car and stepped onto the pathway, I grabbed his hand and squeezed. In the last 24 hours I had gone from thinking I would never get to touch him to needing to touch him as often as possible. I couldn't get enough of him. Yes, he made me hot. Yes, he made me want to do all kinds of dirty things to him. God, yes, I wanted to be inside of him. But, I also just craved his touch. I felt complete when our bodies touched. Not just sexually. It was suddenly as if I was missing a piece of myself if I didn't feel his hand in mine, his skin on my skin, or even our knees or thighs touching. Ineededhim and that freaked me out a little, but not enough to think about it right now.

"I really do love coming here," Gage said quietly as we walked along the stone pathway towards the docks. His eyes were staring at the water. "I love how the lake shimmers with the moonlight. I swear you can almost see the stars in the water, too."

He was right. It was an amazingly clear night and the only light source to be seen was the moonlight and stars that glittered on the water and cast a subtle sheen of light onto our skin. The way the light reflected off Gage gave him an almost ethereal look. He was beautiful and I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled him closer and leaned down for a kiss.

His lips were sweet and soft, his kisses gentle. I opened my mouth a little and slipped my tongue out, urging him to let me in. His lips parted and he moaned into my mouth. I swept in and let my tongue taste him while I slid my hands down his back, pulling him tightly against me. Our tongues danced as his hands moved around my waist. When he slipped his hands down and cupped my ass I groaned and thrust against him.

We stood in the moonlight and let the heat buildup between us as we continued pressing against each other, touching and caressing, kissing and tasting. I was losing myself in our passion when suddenly an owl hooted and caught us both off guard. Gage jumped back and I nearly screamed like a girl.

We looked up and saw something in the air, but wasn't sure if it was the owl or not. Both of us looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Yeah, I guess that was a mood killer," I said, feeling a little foolish at how jumpy I had been.

"Definitely. I know it was just an owl, but it scared the crap out of me!" Gage giggled.

I smiled. "Me, too."

Gage reached for my hand, linking our fingers together. "Let's head down to the lake," he said as he pulled me along with him.

I wondered if he had any idea that I would go anywhere he asked me.Lake?Sure.Dorm?Sure.Mars?Sure. As long as I was with him. Wow... I had never felt like this in my life. Did he feel the same about me? I know we said we loved each other, but I don't think I had any idea how deep my feelings ran for him.

"Hey, look," Gage said, excitedly, breaking through my intense thoughts. He was pointing at a tall pine tree near the lake.

"What? The tree?"

"No, look close. You can see the eyes."

I squinted a little, but I still didn't see anything. "Where?"

He moved behind me and placed his hands on my waist, turning me towards the tree and then pointed from behind me, so that my gaze followed his arm. That's when I saw it. The owl was staring back at us!

"Cool!"

"I know," Gage whispered as he came back around to my side, grabbing my hand again, "it's like he's trying to communicate with us."

"You think so?" I asked, looking back at Gage. He was nodding his head, excitedly.

"I do. I admit I don't know much about owls, or really any birds, but he- or she- sure looks like he is watching us and he isn't running off."

He was right, that owl was definitely staring at us. I liked that he cared about animals. "Do you have any pets at home?" I asked him.

"Yeah, a dog named Scooter."

"What kind of dog is he?"

"Border Collie. He's great, but he's getting older and when I talked to my mom the other day she mentioned he was having some issues with his back legs."

I watched Gage as he spoke about his dog. It was clear that he really cared about him. I was glad to see that. I am definitely an animal lover.

"I'm sorry, Gage. It's so hard when they get older."

"Yeah. He's been with me for so long. When I was going through some stuff in high school...well, it was hard for a while there. But whenever I got home, there was Scooter, always glad to see me. Not caring if I was gay, or if I had any friends, or even if I was a math geek." Gage paused and looked back at the owl. "Animals have a way of knowing when you need them, Devin."

I felt a lump in my throat. Hearing he had a difficult time in high school was hard and I wanted to ask him more about it, but I sensed now wasn't the time.

"Come on, let's go check out the water."

I let him pull me again and glanced at the owl. He was still watching us. I smiled. We had our own little 'Guardian Owl'.

We reached the lake and walked along the edge, our hands linked. The moon's reflection on the water was huge and seemed to ripple out to the outer edges, casting light into the many dark and tiny grooves and edges that bordered the lake and shining onto the docks lined up to our right. We stepped onto the wooden walkway stretched over the water and made our way to the first dock. It was large and had a wooden rail surrounding it, with several small wooden benches placed around the edges.

During the summer, this place was filled with people coming out to feed the ducks, rent a paddle boat or a fishing boat, or those that just wanted to come out and have a picnic near the water. I wondered if Gage would like to come for a picnic next summer.

He was leaning against the railing, looking down into the water, starting at something.

"What do you see?"

"Something is sparkling down there."

I glanced down and he was right, there was definitely something down there. Without the moonlight, there was no way we would have seen it. The water was very shallow here... I wondered if I could grab it. I flashed a smile at him, "Let's find out what it is!"

"What? How?"

I laid down on my stomach and let my head fall over the dock. The closer I got to the water, the harder it was to see, though. The ripples in the water kept throwing me off the target.

"Devin!" Gage tried to get me pull back, but I was intrigued. I guess I fancied myself a treasure hunter at this point. I finally got a good look at it and decided I might be able to reach it. But first I slid back and wiggled out of my sweater. I didn't want to get it wet.

Gage gasped. "What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

"No, I think I can get it." I looked at him. His mouth was open and he was looking at me like I was crazy. "Hey, I have always had a dream of finding lost treasure in a sunken boat! When I was little I wanted to be a pirate." I smiled at him and slid back to the edge, letting myself hang over the edge, my waist at the end of the dock. "Hey, sit on my waist, Gage," I hollered to him.

I heard him sigh and then he straddled me, his knees on either side of my hips, pressing into the dock. "I can't believe I'm in love with idiot," he muttered. "An idiot that's about to get wet!" he said a little louder.

I chuckled and slipped my arm into the water. I couldn't believe the moonlight was so bright. It was like we were being directed to this mysterious item. I grabbed, but came back with nothing. I was going to have to reach deeper and wiggled a little closer. Gage held on for dear life.

Suddenly, my face was at the water and my arm was in the water up to my shoulder. I felt something other than rocks and dirt and grasped it, quickly pulling my arm up and praying it didn't slip out of my hand. "I got it!" I yelled triumphantly and held it up as Gage climbed off me and helped me pull back up.

We both sat down and looked at what we had found. It was dirty, and clearly old.

"It's a locket," he said. "With a cameo on the front. It looks like it might be ivory or shell. I can't tell, but it's definitely old."

We flipped it over and there was something engraved on the back. "Can you read it?" he asked me.

I rubbed the mud off and was able to see the wordlove, but that was it. "Just love. We'll need to take it back and wash it. Should we try to open it?"

Gage looked at it for a minute. "Maybe not. If there is something in it, we don't want it to fall out."

I agreed and I set it down to let it dry while I leaned down and rinsed my hand in the water. The wind was picking up a little and I grabbed my sweater and pulled it on over my head.

"Oh..." Gage whined, as he picked up the locket and slipped it into his front pocket.

"What?"

"You covered up your sexy, hairy chest," he purred as he moved closer to me.

"You like my chest?" I whispered, my voice husky.

"Oh, yeah," he cooed as he slipped his hands up under my shirt and ran his fingers through my chest hair. "I love your chest. It's driven me crazy for months."

"Really? Well, you know, you should have said something."

"Yeah?" Gage looked up at me with a twinkle in his eye. "So, you're saying that if you were in bed one night and I had just climbed into bed with you and ran my fingers through your chest hair, you would have let me?"

"Yes," I whispered as he pinched my nipple a little.

"Really? That's interesting, Devin. Hmm, what if I wanted to kiss you? Would you have let me do that?"

Oh my god, he was so sexy and his sultry little voice was putting me over the edge. I growled and grabbed him by his waist, yanking him closer. I looked into those sparkling green eyes and curled my lips into a small smile. "You could have climbed into bed with me every night, beginning the first night I was there and I would never have even considered kicking you out of my bed. In fact, I want you in my bed every night from now on. Naked preferably." I smiled at his wide eyes.

I leaned down and cupped his ass with my hands, pulling him up so that he wrapped his legs around my waist. He wiggled against me and I growled as I took his lips with mine, taking control right away. I wanted him more than I thought possible. His teasing had turned me on and all I could think about was kissing him and stripping him and sliding into him. Fuck! I pulled away a little and looked around for a place to sit, other than the dock floor. I saw one of the wooden benches to my right and hurried to sit down on it, pulling him with me. I loved having him straddled across my lap. It was so fucking sexy. His little whimpers into my mouth were driving me wild.

I held him tight, with one hand holding the side of his waist and the other pressed against his chest. I pulled my lips from his mouth and leaned down placing my mouth onto his chest, kissing him through his sexy little shirt. He trembled and I nipped at his hard nipple, feeling his hands rake into my hair and rubbing, massaging my head. He was moaning as I skimmed my hand down his stomach until I reached the hem and then slowly, tantalizingly slipped it under the edge.

"Oh, Devin, yes," Gage whispered, "touch me."

The second my fingertips felt his hot skin I was hit with zaps of electricity that ran directly from my fingers, through my arms and down my gut. I felt my dick pulse and I knew I needed more of him. I tugged at his shirt, and was glad when he reached down and helped me. He pulled it over his head and tossed it on the bench.

"Are you cold?" I looked into his eyes, his hard chest within reach of my lips.

"No," he answered softly, "my body feels like it's on fire."

"Me, too." I answered honestly. I wondered how far to take this... Should I stop now before I lost control?

He quashed any concerns I had when he pressed himself hard against me, wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned in for a kiss.

"I need you, Devin," he murmured as his hands pulled me to him and his tongue darted out and licked at my lower lip.

I couldn't hold back. Something about his sweet, innocent manner brought out the animal in me. I swear at that very moment, I needed his lips like I needed air to breathe. I heard a low growl and realized it came from me just before I devoured his lips. Holding nothing back, I teased and tasted, twirling my tongue and licking his lips. My mouth moved down his chin and he tilted his head allowing me better access. His neck was so fucking sexy and I nibbled and kissed and lapped a trail down to his shoulder.

"Yes, Devin. God..." he whimpered as I used my mouth to tease a path over to his hard nipple. I twirled my tongue around it and he tried to thrust up into my mouth, grinding himself against my crotch at the same time. I bit his nipple lightly and he arched.

"Yesss," he cried out.

I loved hearing him like that and nipped again, a little harder. I was rewarded with another moan. My hands traced his back and I reveled in the muscles under his soft skin. With every movement, every groan and moan, I could feel the reverberations against my hands. I licked the nipple and then breathed in his scent, letting his sexy, musky odor flood my senses.