Can't Hide the Truth Anymore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you've been on dates!"

"Yes, and they were all for appearances sake. I only wanted you. It's scary for me to admit this, but you basically hold my happiness in your hands, Gage. Talking about submission earlier...well, in a way, I have submitted myself to you."

I gasped and pressed my head against his chest as he tightened his hold on me.

"So you see, Gage? I'm scared, too," he whispered as he kissed the top of my head. "I have never been so open and vulnerable with anyone. But I couldn't hold back with you any longer. I need to be yours and with you. And I will gladly accept any path you choose. If we have sex tonight or we wait until we're married, it doesn't matter. I will be with you."

I froze.Did he just say what I what I thought he said?

Undisturbed by his own words, he continued. "Let's just accept that we are soulmates and go from here. Because I do believe we're soulmates. Don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered, almost afraid to say that out loud. How did he know I felt it too; that we were drawn together? "And since we're confessing, I need to say one more thing."

"Okay, go ahead, baby."

"I know I don't want the whole dom and sub thing, but does it make me weird that I liked when you get a little aggressive? Like when you pulled my hair?" I whispered my question, not sure what he would think. "I mean, it felt... hot. Sexy."

I felt his hand cup my chin and turn my face up to look at him. "Baby, there is nothing wrong with that. I think we are going to find all sorts of fun things out about each other as our relationship grows. No matter what, we are equals."

I sighed. How did he know what to say?

He pulled me back with him onto the bed and we wiggled around until we were laying together on our sides, his head on the pillow and mine tucked under his chin. Words weren't necessary anymore. A thrill rippled through me and I felt something open in my heart. I knew I loved him, but knowing he truly felt like I did gave me new confidence. I felt something blooming and growing inside. This wasn't just about sex. And this wasn't just puppy love, as some people may believe due to our age. No, we fit together as one. We would travel our journey of discovery together, supporting each other as we found our way. As I heard his breathing change, I knew he had fallen asleep and I snuggled closer. I wanted nothing more than to stay in his arms for the rest of my life. I felt completely loved. I was going to work hard to make sure he felt the same way. No one can know the future, but knowing we would be tackling it together, as ateam, gave me a peace I had never known before. I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep to the sound of his heart beating. I couldn't wait to see where our love took us next.