Can't Hide the Truth Anymore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted an answer, but I wasn't sure if I made any sense. My whole body was buzzing with anticipation, my skin felt tingly everywhere.

Within a few minutes he had worked a third finger in and stretched me out a little more before he pulled completely out and sat back on his heels. I looked down again and saw his thick cock pointing up as he grabbed a condom and rolled it on.

His eyes met mine and I felt such security, such safety and love from him that I reached my arms out for him. "Make me yours, Devin. I need you inside of me."

His eyes flashed. "God, baby. I love you, Gage. I love you so much."

"How...how do you want me?"

"On your back like this. I want to watch your face as I slide into you for the first time." His voice was husky with passion. His hands grasped the back of my thighs and pushed them up, rolling my hips up so he could line his cock up with my hole.

I tensed when I felt the head of his dick at my entrance. He let one of my legs go, so I reached under it and held it back for him as he moved his cock up and down, sliding along the crease in my ass. He must have added lube to the condom because he glided easily and then stilled once again at my hole.

He pushed gently, but firmly and I tensed again.

"Relax," he whispered.

I took a deep, calming breath and he pushed again, sliding past my tight ring until his head was inside. It burned and I cried out. He leaned over me, bracing himself with his hands on either side of me now.

"Hey," he murmured, "look into my eyes."

I focused on him and listened to his sweet words, although I couldn't tell you what he was saying at the time. I just knew that it was my Devin, my man, entering me and the pain began to recede. When I nodded at him, he knew it was okay to push in deeper.

For the next few minutes, Devin moved slowly, in a little more, pulling back a little, in more again, back again. It was a sweet, sensual rhythm and I moaned each time he moved in. When he was finally fully seated inside me, buried as deep as he could go, I closed my eyes and reveled in the feeling. I never wanted to forget this moment. I was his. We were joined as one and there was no going back. We fit together perfectly. He stayed completely still and I opened my eyes and wiggled my ass.

"God, Gage! I am trying to give you time to adjust, but if you keep doing that..." Devin was breathless, his voice strained.

I smiled. "I love you, Devin."

He leaned down and kissed my lips. "I love you, too," he murmured.

"Then make me your man," I told him. "Fuck me like you want to and don't hold back."

His eyes widened and a grin spread across his face. He pulled back until he was almost out and then pushed hard back into me, repeating this several times and then suddenly he hit my spot. I shook as tremors spread throughout my body.

"Fuck!"

"You like that? You like my cock inside your ass, baby?"

Fuck, his dirty talk was going to put me over the edge. "Yeah, I do. God, Devin!"

He pulled out and began slamming into me over and over. "God, you are so fucking tight! So hot!"

I could only grunt as he slid in and out of me, his balls slapping my ass as the sounds of our lovemaking filled the room. He hit my prostate several times and I finally reached down for my hard dick because I knew I was close to exploding. I wrapped my hand around my shaft and began pumping hard and fast.

"That's so hot!" Devin exclaimed, watching me stroke myself as he continued to pound me. I swear I could feel his dick pulsing and throbbing inside of me and I moaned again.

"Come on, baby, shoot your cum all over me. Aim it for my chest. I want all of your hot cum dripping into my chest hair."

Those words put me over the edge and my balls tightened and pulled up before thick ropes of cum shot out from my cock and hit Devin in his chest. I watched as it mingled in with his hair and I reached down and scooped up what landed on my stomach and then ran my hand across his chest.

He moaned loud at that and gave two more hard, deep pushes before he stopped and I felt him tremble deep inside my ass.

"Fuck...oh, yeah...oh, fuck, Gage.... So fucking good! So hot. So tight, baby....fuck..." his words tumbled out as he filled his condom with his white hot cream. He finally relaxed and practically collapsed on top of me, letting my leg back down. I let go of the one I was holding and we lay like that for some time; his softening cock was still inside me and I wrapped my legs around him, holding him close.

"That was amazing, Gage. Absolutely amazing." He lifted his head up and looked into my eyes. "Did you feel okay?"

Tears filled my eyes and I nodded. "It was more than okay, Devin. It was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. I never wanted it to end."

Devin brought his lips to my cheeks and kissed away the tears, murmuring sweet words against my skin. I felt him slide out and he pulled back to tie off the condom and toss it in the trash before he pulled me back into him and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

****************

Devin's POV

Loud, persistent knocking tore me from my sleep and pissed me off. I didn't want to mess with anyone. I had Gage wrapped in my arms, it was the weekend and neither of us needed to be anywhere. I ignored the annoying sound and closed my eyes.

Gage wriggled in my arms, but didn't wake up. I smiled; my boyfriend was worn out. My mind started to drift back to earlier when we made love for the first time and my cock immediately plumped up. His cute little ass was pressing against me, which only served to make me hotter.

"Devin! Wake up!"

The loud, obnoxious voice calling from outside the room was Jeremy. Damn! I didn't want to let Gage out of my arms and we were naked.

"Throw on some clothes and open the damn door. I have news!"

Fuck. Now I had to get up. Gage stirred as I climbed over him and grabbed my boxers off the floor. "Coming. Hang on," I sort of yell-whispered to Jeremy.

I walked over to the door and pulled it open. "Gage is sleeping, dude. What's going on?"

Jeremy's eyes scanned my nearly naked body, disheveled hair and then glanced knowingly at the bottle of lube on the night stand. "Long night?" he asked, chuckling.

"Jeremy, seriously! What's going on? It's too early to get up when we have the day off from everything!"

He maneuvered past me and entered my room, taking a seat in Gage's computer chair. "Sorry, man. I'll be quick. But, like I said, l have news."

I closed the door and stared at him. Gage groaned and turned over in bed and I flicked my gaze towards him. Apparently, I must have looked guilty, because Jeremy piped up again. "Sounds like someone had a good night. Way to go, man!"

My eyes narrowed and I wanted to throttle him. I mean, yes, we had become closer, but not close enough to tell him about my sex life, especially knowing how much that would embarrass Gage.

Jeremy held up his hands, palms facing me. "Whoa, sorry, Devin. Didn't mean to insinuate anything."

I nodded, wanting him to hurry his ass up.

"Look, I remembered that I knew a girl on the school paper and she is interning for one of the local television stations."

"Ookaay..."

"Yeah, well, I tracked her down this morning and told her what happened to your truck and she contacted her station and they want tointerview you! Well, all of us, really. Seriously, how cool is that?" He was so proud of himself, he could barely keep still in the chair.

I wasn't sure what to say. I mean, did I really want to go on television and talk about how someone hated me enough to vandalize my truck?

"Well? What's wrong?"

I shook my head and tried to decide what to do. Before I spoke, I heard Gage behind me.

"You should definitely do it, Devin."

I turned to see him sitting up in bed, the sheet pooling at his hips. Fuck, he was so cute and sexy. I glanced over at Jeremy and saw his eyes appreciating the view of my naked boyfriend and hurried over to pull the blanket up over Gage.

Jeremy snickered and Gage looked surprised, but didn't protest. I perched on the edge of the bed and slid my arm around his shoulders.

"Do you really think it's wise? What if it angers the...well, whoever did this?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. But, Devin, we can't hide from who we are. We shouldn't have to. And what if it was someone from our campus? Don't we need to warn others? A lot of university students eat at that bar & grill. Don't we owe people a warning?"

Of course, he was right. I pulled him closer and kissed the top of his head. "Yeah, baby, you're right."

Jeremy jumped up from his chair. "Woo-hoo! I'm going to be on television!"

I laughed as he danced around the room. He was a loon, but not a bad guy. "When and where?"

She wants to meet do the interview on campus with us, and she's going to talk to the police to see the truck and also take some video at the bar & grill. She said she'll meet us out in front of your dorm at 1:00 today. Jack and I will see you there." He waved as he practically ran out the door.

"Wow, he's really psyched about being on television," I said as I turned to Gage.

"Oh, no! What am I going to wear? I don't have anything that looks nice!"

I watched as he jumped up out of bed and ran to his dresser, ripping out drawers. I held back a laugh, knowing he had no idea he was still naked. I just sat back and admired the view. God, he was sexy. When he bent over, giving me a view of his tight, puckered hole I groaned out loud. Fuck, he was killing me.

He turned back and it finally dawned on him that he was naked. I expected him to be embarrassed, but he was obviously feeling flirty because he wiggled his ass at me. "See something you like?"

If my dick was hard earlier, it was now steely hard. Rising from the bed, I moved to stand behind him and grabbed onto his hips. My lips found his neck and I nipped at the sensitive skin. "God, baby, you are too much. I can't get enough of you."

He shivered and leaned back into my chest. "Did you...did you feel good earlier?" he whispered.

I twirled him around and cupped his face with my hands. "Good doesn't even begin to describe it. Being inside you was the absolute most amazing experience in my life. It was hot and sexy and better than I could have ever imagined."

His cheeks reddened at my praise, but he looked pleased.

"What about you? Are you okay? Are you sore?"

His blush deepened. "Um, yeah, a little sore. But, it was worth it. I felt like..." he paused and looked away for a minute, "it felt like we were one; that we were connected..."

"We were connected. Weareconnected. I feel it, too." I leaned in and kissed him softly and he pressed into my body. I wanted him so much, but I also knew he was tender. Besides, we had an interview to get ready for.

"Hey, want to take a shower with me?" Gage asked.

I groaned. "More than you know. But I'm trying to be a gentleman. You need time to feel better and I don't want to hurt you."

He hugged me tightly and kissed my chest. "Which just makes me love you more," he said as he turned and headed into the bathroom.

I stayed back and heard him turn the water on and sunk down into my computer chair. Keeping myself from going in there with him was a monumental task and I needed something to keep my mind away from the image of my Gage standing naked in the shower, while water rained down over him and he soaped himself up.

Flopping back down on my bed, I tried hard to think of something, really anything else but it wasn't working. Giving up, I finally grabbed a text book and started studying. Of course, I ended up falling asleep...

When I was finally ready, the time for the interview was fast approaching. We were just about to head downstairs, but Gage started digging around in one of his drawers for something.

"What are you doing, baby?"

"Getting the locket."

Okay. What?

He pulled his arm from the drawer and raised it triumphantly. "Found it!"

I looked at the trinket in his hand for a moment before I realized what it was. "That's the locket from the lake?"

He nodded, grinning.

I moved to take it from him and turned it over to view it. "It's so shiny!"

"Yeah, I cleaned it the other day when I found it at the bottom of my hamper. I can't believe I forgot about it. It must have fallen from my jeans' pocket."

Now that it was clean, the engraving was clear on the back.

Ruth, My Sweetest Joy – Love, Andy

"Wow, I wonder who these people are. Or were?"

Gage's eyes danced. "I know. It's so sweet and the locket is really old. I am sure someone is missing it."

"Yeah. What do you think that is, Mother-of-Pearl?"

"I think so. At first I was thinking it was ivory, but once I washed it off, l changed my mind."

I handed it back to him carefully. "Why did you want it now?"

"I figured since we were meeting someone from the television news, maybe they could show it on the news and see if someone comes forward to claim it." He looked down at the locket, wistfully. "I think this meant a lot to someone at one time."

I pulled him into a hug. Gage was so sweet, caring about someone he didn't even know. I would have probably taken it to a pawn shop. Hmm, wonder what that says about me... I kissed his cheek and nuzzled his neck. Mmm, he smelled so good... so male and sweet... I licked at his neck and tried to take a nip, but he wriggled away.

"None of that, Devin!" His eyes were twinkling and his face was flushed as he shook his finger at me. "I'm not going on television with a bulge in my pants!"

I laughed and reached for him. "Come on, baby... Just one little nip."

"No," he yelped and twirled away, hiding a grin.

I smiled and followed him out the door. I could wait...if I had to.

12