Can't Hide the Truth Anymore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were still at his waist, so I pulled him close to me. "Never. If I were mad at you for wanting to go slowly, then I wouldn't expect you to want to be with me. I will wait."

He smiled shyly down at me. "But, Devin, that doesn't mean we can't do...other...things."

He was quiet for a moment as I silently thanked the heavens above. Yes, yes, we could do 'other things' and we could do them this very instant. I tucked my hands under his waistband, beginning to slide his pants down his legs. When they pooled at his feet, he stepped out of them, leaving him in just his boxers.

I sat back and drank him in. He was beautiful. Sexy. The blonde hair on his chest was light and matched the dusting of hair on his arms and legs. His nipples were small and round, so rosy and hard right now. The look on his face was full of trust and so sweet that the need to make him mine overpowered me. I pulled him into my lap and leaned in for a kiss.

He straddled my legs, bracing his knees on the bed on either side of me. I felt his hardness rub against my stomach and shuddered. My hands were all over him. I traced every edge, every contour on his back, up his arms and slid my hands into his hair. I couldn't believe I was kissing him. My heart sang out and I felt it beating fast in my chest. I wondered if he could feel it. I pulled back and kissed his cheeks and down his jawline. I nipped at his skin and he moaned.

God, he was so hot! I slid one of my hands between us and lightly pressed my finger into that little dip at the bottom of his neck between his clavicle bones.

"Umm, that's nice," he whispered, letting his head fall back. I traced my finger down to his nipples and pulled them a little, eliciting a soft groan from his lips, but then his words stopped me.

"Wait...I can't think straight. I... we... we need to slow down, Devin." He sounded a little panicky.

His beautiful lips were an inch away from mine. I was so hot for him, I was shuddering with need. But then I looked into his eyes. His dark, pleading eyes. I saw lust in them. Mixed with fear. I pulled back. The last thing I needed to do was scare him and lose any chance to be with him. It took every bit of strength I had in me to do what I did next.

He watched me as I took several deep, calming breaths and spoke, "You're right. You deserve something better than being groped in our dorm room. Let's try and cool off."

I slid him from my lap and instantly missed his snug little body pressed against mine. I craved him and it was like I was in withdrawal. My body quivered and I quickly moved to the other bed and flipped on a desk lamp. Bad idea. Now I had an even better view of him.

God, he was so sexy. His skin was flushed all over and his lips were swollen and rosy. His nipples...god, his nipples were hard and I could see his cock in his boxers, pressing for release. I raked my eyes over his body and back up to his eyes.

He was watching me intently and letting his tongue slide across his lower lip, where I had been nibbling earlier. He wanted me, too. That was obvious. I shoved my hand through my hair. Damn! Isn't this what teenage boys did? Well, teenage boys that were gay? Make out in their dorm room beds? I was having trouble remembering why we pulled apart.

The silence between us continued as we finally broke our gaze. I flopped back on the bed. HIS bed. And I groaned out loud.

He did the same. On MY bed. My sexy little roommate was almost naked on my bed. I knew my sheets would smell like him. I may never sleep again. Never. Not a wink my entire college life.

I groaned again and heard a giggle. A giggle? I looked over and he was smiling at the ceiling. He giggled again.

I was not amused. "What's so funny?"

He turned his head and looked at me. "You are,David," he teased.

"Umm, I believe you told me your name wasMark," I pointed out, feeling a little incensed.

He busted out laughing. "God, what the hell was wrong with us?"

I felt the laughter bubble up and out of me and I grinned at him. He was right. We were both so scared of everything. I sat up and looked over at him. I knew I wanted him back in my arms, but I sighed. We needed to talk before the testosterone in the room went into overload again and we were tearing at each other.

"Look...I guess this took us both by surprise, huh?"

He stopped laughing and sat up, a shy smile tugging at his lips. His rosy lips. Those sexy kissable lips. Mm, I could just imagine how they would look wrapped around my cock. And there it was... my cock was hard as steel again. I tried to think through my haze of lust.

"Well, I guess here's the deal. We want to be together. I mean, that's what I want. I want to take you out. I want to hold your hand and kiss you and...oh, fuck... I want to do so many things to you! But, you're right. We need to slow down a little." The longer I spoke, the huskier my voice became. I couldn't continue to be this near him while he was only in boxers. I didn't trust myself around him at this moment.

"I feel the same way," he began, innocently unaware of the dirty images of him sucking my cock that were running through my head.

He looked so sweet and trusting. God, he trusted me! I wonder how much longer I could hold back.

"Um, you know what? I think I'm going to hit the shower. The cold shower. Then we can talk, ok?" I told him.

He looked surprised, but nodded and didn't move. I took one more long drink of him before I hit the shower. He smiled at me. I tried to smile back. I really did. But I think it may have come off as more of a leer. Yep, his eyes widened in surprise. God, I could just eat him up!

"You might want to put something on before I come back out. You keep looking at me like that I may not be able to hold back," I said to him before I locked the bathroom door behind me.

I took the coldest shower I could stand and after quite some time, I felt like I had myself under control. Although, I wanted to jack-off so badly, I knew I really shouldn't. Not with him right outside the door and knowing how turned on I was with him. He would hear me and I didn't need to embarrass myself even more.

I slipped on my fleece sleep pants and a t-shirt and braced myself to be in the same room as Gage again. Keeping my hands to myself was going to be the most difficult thing I have ever done. I took a deep breath and opened the door and froze.

Gage was stretched out on his back on my bed, still only in his boxers. His boxers clearly showed a bulge and I tore my eyes away and up to his face. He was smiling shyly. Fuck! I was in trouble.

"Can I spend the night in your bed?" he asked me quietly.

Damn! Did I think it was going to be hard to keep my hands off him? Make thatimpossible.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

He looked crestfallen and pulled himself up. I rushed over to him and sat on the edge of the bed, blocking him from leaving my bed. Confusion showed in his eyes.

"Gage, I would love to have you sleep in my bed. I literally ache to hold you at night." A smiled tugged at his lips. "But, I am afraid I would lose control. And I don't want to push you farther than you are ready."

A grin spread across his face as he leaned over and kissed my cheek. "But, I want to feel your body against mine." His hot breath stroked my cheek and I gulped. "Please, Devin... let's just hold each other for a little while."

I nodded, giving in, and slipped into the bed as he pulled the blanket up over us. We both turned on our sides, facing each other so that our faces were only inches apart. My body was already on fire. This was going to be difficult. I tried talking.

"Um, are you okay? I mean, are you cold? Do you want a t-shirt?" I asked, praying he would say no.

"I'm fine. Your body gives off a lot of heat," he said, looking into my eyes.

"I know you're a virgin, Gage. Have you done anything with a man?" I blurted it out. It was something I had been wondering, but I told myself it wasn't time to ask. Yet, there it was.

He looked away from me for a moment before answering. "No, but I...I want to with you."

I groaned inwardly. He was making it so difficult to be a gentleman! I stayed quiet and watched him as he continued.

"I want to taste you," he admitted, his voice quieter than a whisper. My body jolted at his words and my cock swelled even more.Damn,I thought,who was I to stop him from doing what he wanted?

"Gage, my body is yours," I answered him as I reached for his hand and pressed his palm to my chest. Even through the t-shirt I could feel the heat from his skin and moaned. I couldn't believe that just a small touch from him filled me with so much heat and lust.

He pulled closer and kissed my neck as he rolled me onto my back. His tongue licked my skin and I shuddered. I slid my hands into his hair and stroked his those silky strands and felt him tremble. He kept his kisses light as he trailed down my neck. When he got to the neckline of my shirt, he reached down and tugged at the hem, pulling the shirt up so he could kiss my chest. He stopped at my nipples and when I felt his tongue and then his teeth nip at my hard little nub I grasped his head and pressed his face against my chest. He ran his tongue around my nipple and nibbled it, biting and licking, licking and biting me as my overstimulated body thrust my hips up. I liked that.

I let up a little on my tight grasp of his head and he kissed down farther, dipping his tongue into my belly button. I almost jumped out of my skin, never knowing how intense that felt! Gage giggled again and moved to the waistband of my sleep pants. He pulled himself up and straddled my legs, bracing his knees on the bed, before hooking his fingers under the waistband, and yanking them down. He must not have realized I wasn't wearing boxers because he gasped, startled when my hard cock slipped out and slapped against my belly and glistening drops of precum shone on the tip and dribbled down the side.

He gazed at my cock for a few moments before looking up at me. I wasn't sure what to do. I knew what Iwantedto do, but I wasn't sure what he was ready for. Tonight had been a little bit of a roller coaster ride of emotions for me. He smiled at me, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he slid his hand up across my hip and slowly wrapped his fingers around me. I gasped as his touch sent white-hot currents of lust zipping through my body.

He was so close, I felt his hot breath on my cock and groaned, wrapping one hand in his hair and pulling him so that his lips touched the mushroom head. He flicked his tongue out and tasted me and I trembled.

"Mm," he said before wrapping one hand around the base and letting the other one cup my full balls. "Do you like when I do this?" he asked as he rolled the orbs in his hands gently.

"Fuck, yeah!"

He grew braver and slid those sweet, wet lips over the tip of me and let his tongue swirl around the head and the sensitive slit. I cried out his name. "Gage!"

He slid me slowly into his silky mouth, inch by agonizing inch, until I hit the back of this throat. I felt him start to gag and pulled back a little, but he sucked me back in. His hot, wet mouth began slurping and sucking like he couldn't get enough of my cock.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" I teased him because he was better than I had ever hoped for.

He pulled back a little, letting my dick slide out of his mouth, and looked up at me, his brow furrowed. "No, why? Am I doing something wrong?"

"God, no! Your mouth is incredible." I thrust my hips up in search of his hot mouth and felt his tongue lick the underside, from the base to the top as if he were licking an ice cream cone.

"Mm," he moaned, "you taste so good." He licked the tip again and sucked me in deeply.

"Yeah, that's it, Gage. Mm, yeah, so good. You are so good at this. So fucking good!" I felt my balls tighten up and I knew I wasn't going to last long at this rate. "I'm close, Gage. So close."

He sped up and slid my hard cock in and out of his lips several times and then plunged me deeper.

"Ungh!" I cried out. "I'm going to cum!"

***********************

Gage's POV

I was in heaven. There was no way I wasn't going to suck every drop of his hot cum from him. It drove me wild that I was giving him this much pleasure. When I saw his big, hard cock and those large, low hanging balls covered in dark hair, I almost came right there. I had been rolling those orbs in my fingers, but now as he got closer to his climax, I wanted to show him how much I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I slid my hand around under him and grabbed his ass, squeezing him. I was urging him on, pulling him closer.

He thrust his hips up hard into my mouth several times and I loved it. I loved feeling it slide along my tongue as I sucked on it. I felt his cock swell even more before the first shot of cum blasted into my throat and I pulled him out a couple of inches, letting the rest of the blasts coat my tongue. I moaned at the deliciousness of it. I had no idea it would be so sweet and salty at the same time. I swallowed over and over as his cock delivered the hot creaminess into my mouth. Who knew it would taste this wonderful?

While he grunted and cried out my name, I licked him clean, not leaving a drop. His cock had barely begun to soften as I let it slide out of my mouth. I licked my lips and looked up to see him watching me through heavy lidded eyes. A slow grin was spreading across his face. I slid back up so that we were lying next to each other, our faces only inches apart.

"Thank you," he whispered. "That was the most incredible experience of my life. Watching my cock in your hot little mouth was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Even better than I ever dreamed of."

He leaned down and placed a sweet, soft kiss on my lips before wrapping me in his arms and pulling me close. He chuckled a little when my rigid cock pressed into his stomach. "Somebody is ready for his turn," Devin said as his hand slid down to my hip.

I skimmed my hands up and down his muscular back, gliding over his shoulders and back down and around to his sides. "There's no rush," I whispered. And it was the truth. Although I was very turned on, I was enjoying just being held by him. I ran my hand up his arm and felt his hard biceps. "You are such a stud! So sexy, Devin," I uttered before I realized what I was saying. I pressed my face into his shoulder, embarrassed at letting my words run away from me, but he cupped my chin and pulled me up to look at him.

"You, Gage, are the hottest guy I have ever seen."

"I'm so short! And little!" I thought he was nuts.

Devin chuckled.

"Baby, you have more sex appeal packed into those short inches than anyone I have ever known."

I felt myself blush, but loved hearing his words.

"And you are so cute when you blush." Devin smiled. "Fuck, I have it so fucking bad for you, Gage."

I smiled and kissed his shoulder and then leaned down a little and let my tongue swirl through the hair around his nipple. I heard Devin inhale sharply and continued to lick the nub before licking a trail over to the other one. I pressed my hand against Devin's chest and pushed him so that he was on his back.

"So aggressive," Devin teased me as he finally pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it over the side of the bed. He kicked his legs around until his pants, which were still up around his knees, slid to his ankles and he was able to toe them off.

I grew bolder as I licked and tasted every inch of his chest over to his side. His chest hair was like a drug, pulling me towards it until I was able to swirl my tongue in it over and over his chest. Even though I had just teased his nipples and kissed his chest earlier, I couldn't resist. I buried my face in his chest and breathed in.

"Gage." He whispered.

"Damn! Your scent literally makes me want to cum!" I cried out.

Devin growled at that and grabbed me tightly, pulling me up to claim my mouth again. I ended up on my back, while he braced his body over me, his arms on either side of me. He was staring down at me and licking his lips.

God, Devin was so primal!

I shuddered as he watched me. My cock was throbbing; aching for him. I wiggled under him, trying to press our bodies together. I felt his hard cock rub against mine through my briefs and gasped.

"Tell me what you want, Gage," he whispered as he leaned down and licked my neck.

His touch drove me crazy. I felt uninhibited and moaned.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered again, his voice growing husky.

"You, Devin. I only want you. I want your mouth on me; your hot tongue. Please!" My voice rose with my need to have him back in my arms. "I want you to suck me... please, Devin," I pleaded with him.

He pulled away and slid down my body, placing little kisses down my chest and swirling his tongue in my naval. It all felt heavenly. I worried as he got closer to my cock. Devin's cock was so much bigger than mine. My 5" cut dick suddenly felt small and pathetic.

He finally pulled the waistband down and I wriggled out of them. Soon, they joined the growing mound of clothes on the floor. I was completely naked now; we both were. I felt so vulnerable. Would he think I was too small? Not sexy?

But Devin couldn't take his eyes off my cock. "God, you are so perfect." He murmured.

I looked at Devin. Was he being truthful? Or just trying to make me feel better. I trembled with need; with a little fear.

"Your dick is so perfect," he whispered as he looked up into my eyes.

"You really think so?" I asked, hesitantly.

Devin stared at me. "Gage, you are beautiful. Better than I have even dreamt!" He leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock and I moaned.

"Yesss."

Devin grew bolder and licked the underside of my cock, from balls to tip. One hand gripped my hip, while the other was braced on my thigh. I leaned my head back on the pillow and gave in to these new sensations. His lips kissed the sensitive skin at my pelvic bone, letting his tongue lick down to the crease where my leg and hips joined. He fluttered kisses there while I writhed under him.

I was oozing so much precum now I couldn't believe it. He made his way back to my dick and in one swoop, he slid my entire rod into his hot wet mouth. It was like liquid velvet surrounded my dick and I cried out at the contact. "Devin! Yes!"

He sucked me and I felt my cock hit his throat, before he slid me slowly back out. It was exquisite torture and I begged him for more.

"Devin, yes, please! Please suck me! Please, Devin!"

He moaned into my cock and I nearly shot my cum into his mouth that very second. If he hadn't slid me back out, I might have cum.

I looked down and saw him staring back up at me. He smiled and licked his lips while I blushed. I realized I was acting so wanton, so needy. I couldn't help it. I wanted him so badly.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, Gage," he whispered.

I nodded and he began to bob up and down, sliding me in and out faster, while one hand fondled my sac. My dick was throbbing, ready to burst with every suck and lick he gave me. He slid it back in and then out again and I watched as he rubbed my cock across his lips, along his cheeks, leaving a trail of my precum and saliva on his face. It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen and I was losing my mind! Suddenly I felt my balls tighten up and knew it was almost time as he slid me back between his hot, wet lips.

"Devin, I'm going to cum. Oh, fuck, yeah!" I cried out as he sucked harder and faster, milking my cock as I exploded into his mouth. Waves of pleasure pulsed through me and my vision went black for a second. I was lost in the orgasm and felt like I was falling from the sky trying to grab on to anything, as I shattered into a million pieces and landing in darkness.