Can't Hide the Truth Anymore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed Devin was holding on to me. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Devin's face hovering over me.

"Oh, thank god!" He breathed out.

"What...what's going on?" I couldn't remember him pulling me into his arms.

"God, Gage. I think you passed out," he told me. He raked his hand through his hair.

Okay, that made sense. I have passed out before, albeit not from an orgasm. A smile tugged at my lips.

"Are you telling me that you gave me such a strong orgasm that I literally passed out?" I asked him, trying not to giggle.

He chuckled, embarrassed.

"Damn, Devin! Maybe you should have those lips labeled as a dangerous weapon!"

We looked at each other and burst out laughing at that. I smiled at him as I put my head on his chest and sighed. The night was perfect.

He hugged me closer and I snuggled into his arms. We spent hours whispering our feelings, our thoughts and desires to each other as the night continued. Devin held me close, our naked bodies pressed against each other for hours. While we kissed and touched, we didn't go any further, instead choosing to learn more about each other. It was the sweetest, sexiest night of my life and I knew I would remember it always.

I'm not sure who fell asleep first, but it was a couple of hours before either of us moved again. We didn't speak again when we woke that time, because words simply weren't needed. Instead I snuggled into his arms again, my head tucked under his chin, his arms wrapped around me. I felt his heart beating under my skin and reveled in the beauty of our bodies and souls mingling. My life had changed. And all because we couldn't hide the truth from each other anymore.

I heard his breathing become shallow and knew he was sleeping again. I was tired, too, but I fought the sleep, wanting to enjoy this closeness for as long as possible. I smiled into the darkness and wondered if this was how first love always felt? Did everyone feel this deep connection within their souls?

And I silently thanked whoever it was in the Administration Office that assigned Devin to my dorm room. If I find out who that person is, I think I will send flowers. And chocolates. And balloons...