Can't Keep a Good Elf Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was teasing her mercilessly, and he knew it. He had one last bit of fun, and while his hands were busy kneading her calves, he puckered his lips and blew slightly into the cleft between her legs.

Her eyes opened as wide as possible as her back arched and her hands clenched the table. And that did it. The sudden shock of cold air hitting her swollen clit, sent her right over the edge, and her muscles convulsed and twitched as she rode the waves of orgasm.

"Oh . . .Oh . . .OH!!" she gasped, and then relaxed once more, falling forward onto the table. "Oh my God..." she sighed, shuddering slightly.

Hiding his chuckle and a grin, Psly murmured, "It's alright. Thaht happens sometimes with massage. Releasing of body tension results in physical release." He was trying to sound knowledgeable, but he was just having too much fun at this point.

He applied more oil to his hands again, and started working up from the top, standing in front of her this time as he worked her shoulders again, the pads going up to medium speed.

Alicia opened her eyes at the increase in the vibrations, and had the additional pleasure of being eye level with his crotch. She stared longingly at the bulging denim, an involuntary moan escaping her lips.

She could tell he was more than a little excited, and this just turned her on even more; the tingling was rapidly becoming a blazing inferno, blocking out all thought but that what she wanted was right in front of her; and she wanted it badly. Her fingers flexed on the table as he just kept on finding those pressure points that sent shivers right to her core, and she licked her lips as she kept on staring at that layer of denim separating her from her desire.

He smiled to himself, enjoying being the teaser for once, as he carefully made his way down to the towel, and very slowly made his way under it, working the outside of her hips first, and inching up until he was massaging a handful of cheek in each vibrating hand. He even slipped a finger down to where the hip joined the thigh, scant centimeters from her labia, and grinned again as she gasped and rolled her hips up at him.

Alicia was no longer coherent as she felt the vibrating pass so close to where she desperate for his touch. She was just reaching a hand up to feel him when he moved out of her sight and worked down her legs again. Something akin to a whine and a purr escaped her lips as those hands went up her calves, and kneaded the backs of her thighs.

Seeing her unconsciously spread her legs wider, Psly, could tell what effect he was having on her; he didn't need his special optics to see that ... simply put, she was drenched.

He chuckled one more time, then murmured "Hmm...need more oil..." Turning the pads off, he stopped massaging with one hand, and reached up to feel what he was so enjoying viewing. Spotting her engorged clit with ease, he quickly but carefully pinched it between his finger and thumb, turning those pads on to pulse, which switched them between 'Low' and 'Hello God' in time with his heartbeat.

"Oh nyyyuuurrGGGGHHHH!!!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her like a midtown express bus. Finally, he'd touched where she'd been dying for him to and as she'd imagined, it was sheer intense ecstasy. Wave upon wave of electricity coursed through her in time with the pulsing. Held in thrall to this electrifying sensation, she continued to convulse and twitch.

Eventually, slowly, she came down from her high.

When Alicia eventually became aware of her surroundings, she guessed that she must have blacked out momentarily - an occasional reward of having a truly mind-blowing orgasm - and thrashed around a lot too: she had awakened on her back.

Sensing Psly's proximity, she looked up to see him holding out yet another glass of the wine which she'd spent most of the afternoon drinking.

What was it with him; was he trying to get her drunk? Firstly he couldn't -it would take a vineyard or two and anyway he didn't need any help at all to get into her panties, or get her out of them. Just being Pslyder was good enough.

Sitting up slowly, still a little disorientated, she gratefully reached for the glass, and began to sip from it steadily, eyeing him as she did so.

Appearing comfortable with her nudity, Alicia began to leisurely run her fingertips randomly over her breasts, paying particular attentions to her hardened nipples. She noted Psly's approval in his intense gaze, which followed her every movement; his increasingly rapid and jerky breathing, and the impressive erection threatening to burst out of his pants.

Draining the glass, and tossing it to one side, she turned to look at him, an expression of sheer feral desire on her face. Facing him on her hands and knees, she watched him take a couple of steps back whilst continuing to smile: to take pleasure in her arousal. Unwilling to let him get too far away, she pounced, wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders. Alicia took him to the floor and began tearing at his clothes in her haste to get them off, and run her hands over his bare skin.

Invigorated by her passion, Psly picked her up bodily, by the hips and slid his shoulders in under her ass, eager to show her one of the fringe benefits of his implanted air tank. The ability to hold ones breath - even when not underwater - for over ten minutes at a time was perfect for this and other assorted pleasures. He buried his face in her moist slit, licking slowly from her anus to her clit, taking time, every so often, to dip his tongue inside her pussy to get a good taste of her juices.

She began writhing on top of him, moans and gasps escaping from her lungs as he administered to her with his talented tongue. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her, making time seem endless: seemingly like hours, until she couldn't take it anymore.

She reached behind her and grabbed a firm hold upon his cock. Her other hand worked furiously at the button, almost ripping it from the jeans as she finally got it undone and worked the zipper down. Setting his shaft free from the confines, she kept that hand wrapped around him as she shifted her way down his body, at last spearing herself upon him. Loud screams of pleasure erupted from her as she thrust herself upon him again and again, her vaginal muscles rippling around him with each movement.

Her animal passion proved to be the last straw in a long stretch of sexual tension, and even with every trick he used to calm himself, he was soon roaring out his own pleasure as his climax overcame him swiftly, coating her channel thickly with his seed. She finally collapsed on top of him, totally spent and exhausted, as he came down from his sexual high.

They lay there for a few moments while he caught his breath, slipping from her as his penis softened. Neither said a word. Nothing could top that experience

* * *

Carefully carrying Alicia to her studio, Psly placed her in a reclining chair before returning to bring her clothes.

She opened her eyes, smiling wearily at him. "That. Was. Incredible." Psly smiled back, a hint of amusement in his eyes.

After placing her bedraggled clothes over the back of her desk chair, he glanced over to see her slumped in the seat. She looked almost comatose: eyes closed, no movement, but breathing steadily. Smiling again, he covered her with one of his sheets, and closed her door behind him.

Sweeping up the remains of her glass and cleaning up the rest of the mess kept him occupied for a while. But it wasn't long before he was finished and out in the waiting room, observing that no one had come by - no phone messages or angry notes pushed under the door - in the few hours they'd been busy. He'd been right about the weather. Taking that as an indication that it was pointless to stay open, he gathered his jacket and locked the front door behind him.

A quick phone call to Kaja's bike phone, would let her know that no one had stopped by and he had closed up for the day. Anyway it wouldn't be too much of a problem as Alicia was probably going to be there all night - she looked wasted enough to sleep the whole night through.

Walking through town, he was acutely aware that the day definitely looked brighter now than it did when he woke up. At least now his mind wasn't wondering about how and who to get laid.

* * * * *

Please vote, send feedback, slap pointers upside my head, whatever. More to come soon.

12