Can't Lose Football Bet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stopped and pulled his fingers from me and held them up to my lips. His fingers were coated with my juices and they were glistening in the soft light. John said, so that everyone could here, "show them how you clean up baby." I didn't need another invitation. I had sucked John's cock clean many times after he fucked me. I like the taste of my own juices and I took both fingers and lowered my lips over the tips, swirling my tongue over the knuckles and then fully engulfed both fingers, all the way to the back of my throat. I heard both Avery and James groan as John's fingers disappeared. I held them in my mouth until I had completely cleaned all of my sex juice from his fingers. Then I slowly let them slide back out between my lips. Just as the tips reached my lips, I slid my lips back over his fingers; all the way to the last knuckle, gave them a swirl with my tongue and then slid them back out again.

I had my eyes closed but I could feel the other two guys watching me. Then, John said, "Babe, why don't you show our friends why I married you." My eyes flew open wide. John always joked that the reason he married me was because I gave the best blow-job he ever had. It was a joke of course but I know it did help make the decision a lot easier for him when it came time to get married. I sat up staring at John and he just smiled and said, "I already told these guys you were the best cock sucker on the continent." James confirmed that John had given them that tidbit of information. I didn't know what to say but when I slid my hand down to John's crotch, I could feel he was as hard as a rock.

I had already started the show and I was horny as hell so I began to slide down to the floor when John stopped me. He looked over at Avery and told him to push the ottoman over in front of the chair. While they pushed the cushioned ottoman toward me, John unbuckled his pants. It took a moment but I realized that John wanted me to kneel on the stool in front of the chair where he was sitting while I sucked his stiff cock. That was going to leave my ass high in the air and my dripping pussy plainly visible for the other guys to see. I didn't care. I wanted John's cock so bad he could have made me balance on a unicycle and I would have done it. With John's dick standing straight up in the air, I positioned myself on the ottoman and knelt forward, taking his rock hard prick between my lips. I engulfed his thick cock in one smooth suck. I felt the swollen head hit the back of my throat as I moved my tongue along the shaft. I started bobbing up and down, taking him fully in my mouth. I wanted to get better leverage and to do so I had to spread my legs to give myself a firmer base. I looked up to see my husband smiling obscenely as his cock disappeared down my throat with my ass high in the air, legs spread, with my wet pussy in full view of our two neighbors. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see James looking from my head to my ass and then to my tits, dangling and bouncing around as I sucked my husband.

As I sucked away on John's dick he asked me, "Do you want to fuck, you hot little slut?" He knows how turned on I get when he talks dirty. I stopped sucking him just long enough to say "Yes, please baby, fuck me." Then I went back to work on his pole.

The next thing I heard, I wasn't really sure I heard, but I didn't care. John said, "You heard her guys, somebody better fuck her." A second later I felt someone's hands on my ass. I looked around to see James unbuckling his jeans and a moment later, a hard cock against the opening of my pussy. James grabbed my hips and easily slid his long, thick cock all the way in with one thrust. My pussy was so wet I offered no resistance but I could feel the girth of his cock stretching my tight pussy. With his hands holding my hips he began thrusting and soon we were in a rhythm with James pounding me from behind and me taking John's cock down my throat.

I could feel my orgasm building and began pushing back against James's strokes harder and harder. I love the feel of a hard cock slamming into my pussy. Just as I began to peak I felt James smack my ass hard. It shocked me but didn't stop my orgasm. If anything, it intensified it. I felt another hard smack on my other cheek and I was cumming so hard my knees began to shake. I was moaning but the sounds were muffled by John's cock, still deep in my throat.

Next, I felt John's cock start to pump in and out of my mouth and I was no longer sucking him. He was fucking my mouth in time with James who never slowed down, and I could feel his orgasm building. A second later I heard John groan and his prick convulsed as his cum hit the back of my throat. I started to gag but controlled it and began sucking again, determined to get every drop. John no sooner pulled his dick out of my mouth than I turned my head and was almost hit in the eye by one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. Avery's cock had to be ten inches long and the head appeared to be nearly as big as my fist. I reached for it and could not get my fingers all the way around the shaft. There was no way I was going to fit that in my mouth.

There was already a drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip and I licked it. I was determined to at least get half of his massive tool in my mouth. I did my best to keep from scratching him with my teeth as I stretched my jaw to suck him in. My lips stretched as I took in the head, and then eased a little as my lips slid over the swollen helmet. I had never had anything that big in my mouth. I had both hands on the shaft and began pumping as I took more of him in my mouth.

I was concentrating so hard on getting Avery's cock in my mouth I almost forgot about James. Suddenly, I felt James' cock pull out from between my legs and he told Avery, "You're never going to get that thing in her mouth, switch with me."

I was still sucking on Avery's dick as best I could when he pulled out of my mouth with a "pop". There was a long string of saliva between his cock and my mouth that finally fell on my chin. I let go of Avery's huge cock as he pulled away and began to anticipate how it would fill up my pussy.

Avery moved around behind me and James moved in front of me, his cock glistening with the juice from my steaming cunt. I leaned forward to take him in my mouth. I stuck out my tongue to lick the head when James once again looked at Avery and said, "let's turn her over." They then helped guide me around so that I was on my back. My head hung over one end and my ass over the other end of the ottoman.

I held my head up and watched as Avery knelt between my legs and slowly pushed the enormous head of his cock between my pussy lips. With only one half of the head of his dick in, my pussy lips were burning as they stretched to beyond what I thought possible. As he continued to slide in further the swollen tip disappeared and my muscles grasped tightly around his thick shaft. I watched as more of his massive cock disappeared inside me. I felt James grasp my hair and pull my head down and then I felt his cock hit my face. I opened my mouth and he shoved his hard cock roughly into my mouth, slowly beginning to slide it in and out. As James' cock hit the back of my throat I felt Avery slide the last few inches of his dick into me. I never felt so filled and I was never so turned on.

Together they started a rhythm, both shoving their hard cocks into me at the same time. I couldn't take it any longer and I started to orgasm uncontrollably. It seemed to go on forever. As soon as my orgasm started to subside it would begin building again. Everything seemed a blur for the next several minutes until I felt James pull his cock from my mouth. I looked up and James was pumping his cock with his fist. A second later, I felt Avery pull out as well and my pussy felt empty but my muscles had not yet regained their shape and I could feel the cool air inside my gaping hole.

I felt the first spurt of cum from James hit my tits and I automatically reached up to rub it into my chest. The next wave hit my face and then more on my chest and hands. Then Avery started. The first wave hit the under-side of my left nipple and then wave after wave on my belly, pussy and thighs. I was exhausted, covered with cum from my husband's best friends and very, very happy. I laid there until John helped me up and gave me a towel to clean up.

It took me another 10 minutes before I felt the strength come back to my legs. I could see that my husband was semi-hard again and I crawled back between his legs and got him fully hard before I turned around and sat on his stiff cock. While he slowly fucked me, I reached for Avery and sucked his giant cock back to life and gave him the best blow job I could. As hard as I tried, I could only get about seven inches of his incredibly thick cock down my throat but that was enough for him to get off again; this time, down my throat. I tried to take every drop but there was so much that is slipped out of the corners of my mouth.

As soon as Avery pulled out, James had his already hard cock back in my mouth and I sucked him until he came as well. John continued to fuck me as he watched me work on his friends but he couldn't control it for too long and came shortly after James filled my throat with his warm cum.

As tired as I was, I woke John up twice during the night by sucking his cock until it was hard and then fucking him. I couldn't even begin to count the number of orgasms I had that night.

The next morning John was very loving and I could tell he was concerned about the night before. I reassured him that I was Ok with it. Actually I was more than OK with it. I was already thinking about next week. John was relieved and excited and although I had completely worn him out, he could tell that I was still horny. He bent me over the table and pulled my t-shirt up over my ass and attacked my bare pussy with his tongue and then his fingers, bringing me off twice before he let me back up.

I can't wait to see what happens next week.

12