Can't Stay Mad For Long

Story Info
Latino man silences black woman's babbling.
2.6k words
4.42
38.7k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the hell is he?"

Sydney grumbled out loud, peaking over at the red numbers steadily changing on her alarm clock. Christian said he would be there by midnight and it was already going on 1-o-clock in the morning. He was supposed to be taking her out to a late movie but by this time it had already started, leaving slim to zero opportunities for Sydney to get out of the house that night.

She was back from college for winter break and her mom and both her sisters were home and the last thing she wanted to do was stay in the house. Anticipating a nice date, Sydney had even taken the extra effort to make herself look presentable and attractive just for Christian.

Her large breasts and small waist were poured into a cream-colored cashmere sweater, the low slope of it’s collar showing just the slightest bit of her toffee-colored cleavage and the rest of the sweater clinging to her cinched waist and stopping at her mid-hip, accentuating the natural curves of her busty body. Below her waist, Sydney wore a dark pair of jeans that looked like they had been painted onto her shapely legs, the tightness of the denim giving the swell of her round, pert ass a bit of attention. Her jeans tucked neatly into a pair of knee-high cream toned boots that boosted her petite height of 5'3 to a good 5'6, complimenting her long legs and creating a sexy yet reserved look.

Sydney's dark hair hung down to the small of her back in large, shiny curls. Her make up was minimal and her full lips were touched with a light coat of lip balm and nothing more. She was definitely ready to escape the house and was sorely disappointed once the clock blinked to 1:30am. Yep, the movie had started and Christian was still no where to be found.

Grumbling and cursing Christian for being a no-show, Sydney began to undress, not expecting to go out any time soon. She was just beginning to lift her shirt over her head when she heard her door close behind her. Thinking that it was one of her family members busting in, Sydney turned around, her mouth opening to scold whoever had opened her door without knocking. To her surprise, her intruder was Christian, his nearly 6’0 frame leaning against her door dressed in a slightly sagging pair of blue jeans and a casual black shirt, a black and red hat situated on his head and one of his sneaker clad feet propped up against the door. Sydney could see the muscles in his arms bulging as he crossed them over his chest, his chocolaty brown eyes roving the curves of her body, a pleased smirk on his full lips. Christian was the epitome of sexy, his Latin roots oozed sexuality and his strong, prominent features caused Sydney to inwardly swoon every time he looked at her.

"No, please continue."

Christian continued to smirk with a raised eyebrow, enjoying the beginnings of the strip tease Sydney was putting on in her own bedroom.

As badly as Sydney wanted to be mad at him, she felt a rush of heat warm her body and the apex of her thighs when she saw Christian leaning against her door, his full, kisseable lips upturned in a cocky smile that made her clench her thighs in arousal when her lips caught sight of them. She couldn't help how instantly turned on she got whenever he was in her presence, especially when she wasn't expecting him.

Christian continued to smile when he saw each emotion play across her face, she was unbelievably easy to read. After spending so much time with her, he knew Sydney's facial expressions like the back of his hand and easily caught on to every move she made, his eyes not failing to see the slight uncomfortable flex in her thighs when she looked at him. He had turned her on already! Maybe she wouldn't be upset with him after all.

No such luck.

Finally snapping out of her trance, Sydney lowered her shirt and scowled at Christian, walking towards him with a finger pointed towards his chest before she jabbed at it sharply, ignoring the slight pain his hard chest was inflicting on her finger.

"One, why the hell did you come in here without calling me first?! My whole family is here and awake!" She yelled in a hushed tone, "Two! Why are you so fucking late?!" She continued on with more jabs to his hard chest. "And three," she paused, "there is no three, but I'm still mad at you!" She huffed at him.

Even in her heels she was a good few inches shorter than him and her little bout of anger would be seen as quite comical from another person's standpoint, but at the moment, Sydney was both irritated and sexually frustrated, two feelings that didn't ever mix too well for her.

"Ow, stop it, Sydney.." Christian frowned at her, the hard jabs she was giving his chest starting to pain him a bit. To stop her sharp pokes, he grabbed her wrists firmly and forced a closed-mouthed kiss on her lips, silencing her babbling and causing her to relax for a moment. "My boss had me work for a little longer than I though, I'm sorry mami.." He pulled away just a little, his lips brushing hers with every word he spoke, teasing her before he kissed her again, firmer this time, his tongue snaking out to taste the strawberry lip balm on her lips and his teeth gently biting down on her fleshy lower lip, eliciting a soft moan from her.

Sydney instantly relaxed against Christian, her hands resting on his chest and her facing tilting upwards to press her lips harder against his. She parted her lips to deepen the kiss only for Christian to bite down on it and cause her to moan again, wetness already beginning to pool in her panties and her body instinctively pressing against his. Sydney pulled her lip from between his teeth and kissed him again, her tongue finding its way into his mouth, rolling and rubbing against his wet apendage, his unique taste making her moan into his mouth while her hands steadily worked their way under his shirt to stroke his bare chest. Her fingertips gingerly slid over the hard planes of his abdomen, moving upwards to his chest where she gently scraped the top of his nipples with her thumb nails, smiling against his lips when she did so.

Christian gasped in surprise when she skimmed his nipples, clearly not used to that kind of stimulation. He pulled away from Sydney's lips to kiss downwards towards her large, brown globes, trailing kisses down her delicate throat and running his tongue along the crease of her cleavage, gently nipping at the top of her fleshy breasts.

"Mmm..." Sydney bit her lip and arched her back forward towards his mouth, his ministrations causing her nipples to pebble up beneath her sweater, creating two noticeable peaks that Christian did not fail to catch, clamping on to her left nipple through the fabric of her sweater.

"Ah!" She yelped in surprise, her hand reaching forward and knocking Christian's hat from his head to run her fingers through his hair and hold him closer to her breasts while he hiked her shirt up over her breasts and tugged down her bra, suckling on her left nipple this time while he gripped her small waist.

By this point Sydney's pussy was nearly gushing with longing, completely leading all of her actions. Eager to feel the warmth and wetness of Christian's talented tongue a little lower on her body, Sydney playfully urged him lower.

"Ah mami, a little impatient aren't we?" Christian smirked when he felt Sydney gently urge him lower, taking the hint and kissing her flat belly down to the top of her mound. Realizing that she may get a little unstable with what he was about to do, Christian roughly gripped her ass and turned her so her back was up against her bedroom door and he was on his knees below her.

With one strong tug Christian had pulled Sydney's jeans and panties down around her ankles. He swiftly tugged off her boots and pulled her pants and panties completely off before forcefully spreading her legs and kissing the top of her trimmed mound, the musk of her arousal filling his nostrils and causing his dick to jump.

"Mmm, you really want me, huh? Is this why you're so mad that I was late?" Christian teased her, chuckling when her hips bucked towards his mouth, his warm breath teasing her dripping cunt.

Deciding to give her what she wanted, Christian wasted no time and dove into her pussy, his tongue exploring her wet, slippery peach, reaching deep into her and curling inside, causing her to cry out in pleasure and grind her hips against his face.

A loud knock on her door caused Sydney to jump out of her skin and Christian still his movements for a moment.

"Sydney, are you alright?" It was her mother.

Sydney had to compose herself and try to still her trembling body as she spoke. "Uh.. yeah ma, I'm fine.." She said before she felt Christian's warm, wet tongue lazily lapping at her cunt, causing her toes to curl and her head to fall back against the door, alarming her mother once more.

"are you sure?!" her mother asked, becoming worried and trying to jiggle the handle.

Sydney quickly grabbed the handle and bit her lip hard enough to hurt, trying to stop the pleasure coarsing through her long enough to speak.

"Uh..ah yeah! Mom! I'm fine!" She replied, her voice shaking and becoming high pitched and squeaky. "mom! I'm busy.. please go away, I'm fine!" She yelled out in a rushed tone, feeling Christian smile against her cunt before wrapping his lips around her swollen clit and flicking his tongue against it and sucking on it hard, causing her to slap her hand over her mouth and shriek as she rose to her toes and came violently, her whole body jerking in a powerful orgasm.

"Sydney?" Her mom was back at the door, trying to force her way in while Sydney forced all of her weight back on the door to keep it closed, wishing that she had a lock.

"Mom! I am fine! Go to bed!" She yelled, angry now that her mother was interferring with her pleasurably declining orgasm.

When her mother finally left Sydney looked down at Christian, his face cocky and smiling, making her playfully swat the top of his head. "That was a dick move!" She whispered, trying not to laugh.

"Trying to be quiet made it better didn't it, mami?" Christian teased her, rising to his feet and stripping down to his completely naked form, his swollen cock standing tall and at attention, rubbing up against Sydney's stomach when he stepped closer to her to kiss her neck and nibble on her earlobe, enjoying the feel Sydney's small hands exploring the taught muscles of his body and dipping lower to slowly stroke his cock, his hips moving in time with her deliberate strokes.

"Mmm..yeah.." Sydney agreed in a breathy tone, his nibbling on her earlobe and the feel of his hard dick in her hand causing that warm feeling to fill her core once more.

"Get on the bed, on your knees, arms down, with your ass in the air." Christian murmured against her ear, kissing it once before swatting at her ass, making Sydney jump and quickly move to the bed, laying exactly as he told her.

From the position she was in, Sydney was giving Christian a picture-worthy view of her pussy. Her ass looked round and wide as it sat high in the air, her crack leading down to her dripping slit, swollen and ready to take on Christian's thick cock.

Christian stood behind Sydney, admiring the vulnerable position she was in. She was completely at his disposal and he would make sure she stayed that way. He thought it was impossible for his dick to get any harder than it already was, but when he caught sight of the pink of her pussy his dick swelled with even more blood. He almost felt light headed because of how rigid his cock was.

Christian approached Sydney's waiting form and gently ran his fingers down her spine, causing her to tremble before he pulled back and awarded her ass with a loud smack, making her jump and gasp.

Like a cat in heat, Sydney shifted her weight and leaned backwards towards Christian's cock, seeking the warmth that it held, her pussy clenching and unclenching, searching for something to fill it.

"Mm, look at that pussy.." Christian smiled and ran a finger up her slit, smiling at the small whimper that Sydney expelled before gripping his cock and forcefully ramming it deep into her tight pussy. He had claimed her virginity nearly a year before but she was still tight as hell, he had to stop and compose himself before he got into a slow, but deliberate rhythm.

"Nnng.. fuck me Christian.." Sydney begged, rocking backwards against him, clenching the sheets as his cock stretched the walls of her pussy.

Christian greedily gripped her hips and began to fuck her harder, bringing his hips back and forcing himself even deeper into her hot cunt, her ass slapping against his pelvis loudly as he began to pick up his pace, soon rocketing in and out of Sydney's petite body, his hand gathering her hair up and tugging it backwards, forcing her back to arch downwards, creating a new, pleasurable angle to increase the friction they were creating.

"Ah fuck papi! Oh God!" Sydney screamed, her new learned term of endearment leaving her lips without a thought. She had forgotten that everyone was home but even if she had remembered, she wouldn't have cared. The pleasure coarsing through her veins was making her crazy. She could feel his balls slap against her clit, causing each thrust of Christian's hips to strike a sharp pleasure up through her belly.

"Shhh mami, you've got to be quiet baby.." Christian murmured, kissing the space between her shoulders, her back and his chest slick with perspiration as he moved his hand from his hair and over her mouth, clamping over it tightly to muffle her screams while he jackhammered into her pussy, grunting loudly as it clenched around him as she came screaming.

Close to bursting, Christian quickly pulled out of her and turned her around, "Open your mouth.." He spat out between gritted teeth as he rapidly stroked his cock, his dick nudging her lips open.

Still shaky from her orgasm, Sydney opened her mouth wide, even flicking her tongue against the red angry head of Christian's cock. She groaned when he let out a loud strangled moan and released his hot, sticky cum onto her tongue and lips, stroking until every drop was somewhere on Sydney's face.

Catching most of his essence in her mouth, Sydney licked her lips and swallowed all of it, even wiping the small drop from her chin and sucking it off of her finger while she looked up at him, smiling in an innocent manner.

"I'm not mad at you anymore.." She giggled and kissed Christian's lower abdomen, running her hands up and down the sides of his muscled thighs.

"I knew you couldn't stay mad at me for long." Christian responded with a knowing smile and kissed the top of her head. "Now, lets see if anyone found us out..."