Can't Stop Watching My Wife Cheat

Story Info
2nd time in the hotel suite.
1.9k words
3.97
29.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching my wife cheat on me in such vivid fashion, i've realized that I have become a different person. I wouldn't say that I was the most confident man on earth, but as a grown 28 yo guy with a good paying job, pretty good looks, and fun outgoing personality I possess some qualities that attractive women would desire. Why now have I lost all of my self confidence, and become completely emasculated? To recap, I just facilitated a scenario where I could hide in a hotel closet for hours, completely secluded & unbeknownst to my wife and her lover, and watched her get fucked by a man I cannot physically compete with. Her lover completely owned her during sex, and judging by her multitude of intense orgasms she was more than fine with it. After their sex, they put on their clothes and went downstairs to the hotel restaurant for a quick bite to eat. Ericka looking great in a sexy little cocktail dress I bought her for her birthday a year ago. But I know they'll be back soon for round two. And I needed to decide if I was going to stick around or if I should just leave.

To recap, I take pretty decent care of myself. I am 5'11, 180lbs with a pretty athletic build and body & a little above average endowment. Around 6-6.5" for those who care to know specifics.

But this guy my wife is running around with is just more of a physical specimen than myself. He's taller, around 6'3. More muscular, takes much much stronger command & control of my wife, is objectifying, can last a thousand times longer, and is significantly more endowed. I know women say that size doesn't matter, but my wife cannot shut up about the size of his penis and how big it is. During foreplay, when she's blowing him, and when he's fucking her. Both when he tells her to say it & on her own accord.

I knew they were going to return back to the suite soon. They've been gone for over 45 minutes. In a small duffle bag I brought, i packed a small high resolution video camera to potentially record their rendezvous. I'm already kicking myself for not having set it up for the first session. It was unbelievable. On the fly, i quickly decided to set it up and leave the room. I was lucky not to have been caught watching the first time. My camera has audio, and I was able to set it up perfectly in the closet. With the closet doors shut, the camera hides perfectly with a view of the entire hotel room between the shutters / louvers of the doors. I checked it for sound quickly & dashed out of the room before they could see me exit.

The rest of the story is a detailed recap of what I was able to secure on the video camera. I took a last second vacation from work and have watched it in my house like some kind of shut-in... at least 30 times the past 5 days.

My wife and her lover return to the hotel suite almost two minutes after I left. Whew! They don't waste any time.

My wife asks her lover how he wants it. He replies that he wants her to suck his dick first, but before to put a little lube on her pussy lips. She quickly replied yes, took her clothes off, and rubbed a little lube on her vagina. He asked her to keep her skimpy black panties & hoop earrings on again, but nothing else. So she stripped down to just her underwear on got down on her knees in front of him.

My wife Ericka is a very beautiful woman. She is about 5'4, around 108lbs with nice full C-cup breasts. She as Auburn hair, fair skin, and a very nice thin waist with full hips. Her ass is almost perfectly round.

She takes off his belt, pulls his pants and boxer briefs down, and again comments on the size of his penis.

Ericka: "You are so frickin' big. I have to use two hands to stroke you."

Boyfriend: "You know you like it. Shut up and put it in your mouth."

The camera angle shows Ericka's back & ass while she's crouched down, and I can see her head bobbing up and down vehemently on his dick. He's looking right in the direction of the closet doors, but has absolutely no idea there's a camera catching all of this. She's moaning, and sucking faster and faster. Both of her hands are stroking his shaft while she's blowing him. After almost 5 minutes straight she comes up for air.

Ericka: "Are you ready to give it to me?"

Boyfriend: "Yes. lean over the desk behind me."

There's a work desk in the suite, with a very large mirror on the wall, directly behind him. He quickly removes the chair to the side, tells her to get up, and to bend over the desk. This is perfect. The camera can see his naked back and everything that he's doing to her from behind, but at the same time can see everything Ericka is experiencing in the front within the reflection.

He tells her to take off her underwear. She does, and he forcefully bends her over and shoves his thick 8.5" penis into her tight little vagina.

She immediately lets out a high-pitched moan. He waits about 2 seconds and then thrusts again hard. She screams. And after another 2 seconds, pulls back thrusts in again. This continued for a minute or so... and she screamed again every time. He then grabbed her by the hair, and told her to say his name. She's screaming it. He spanked her with his other free hand. Every 2 seconds pulling out of her wet vagina to the tip of his dick and shoving all of it back in. Her face in the mirror is in complete ecstasy as he has her bent over, and is owning every square inch of her body. Her tits are starting to flop together, and I can hear the sound of his pelvis smacking her beautiful ass cheeks with every pump.

Boyfriend: "You look sexy in the mirror. I want you to see everything I'm doing to you."

Ericka: "Oh my God baby, please don't fucking stop. Please, don't fucking stop."

While still bent over, she turned her head around and shoved her tongue down his throat while he was completely inside of her. He has his hands on both of her tits now, as Ericka tries to stay connected to their kiss while he's thrusting her. She can't though, he's too strong. He's had enough kissing and in an instant puts one hand on the front of her belly while pushing the top of her back with his other hand so she's bent over the desk again.

He's really fucking her now. I can see everything. The camera is absolutely perfect, and can even see his balls slamming her clit with every shove... but mostly the view is of her boyfriend's naked back behind her and all of Ericka's front in the mirror. He's grabbing her hips and Ericka's hands are on top of each other, like she's giving CPR to the desk's surface.

Ericka: "Yes! Yes!! YES!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY. GAWWWWWWWWD!!"

Ericka has a flawless ass. It's tight & perfectly round. I can see it bouncing in the mirror as he's slamming her from behind. He is fucking the shit out of her, and I can't believe how long he can go at this pace. I'm completely incapable of satisfying her or any other woman like this. Her breasts are flailing together. After what must have been 10 straight minutes of slamming, he needed to rest for a moment.

Boyfriend: "Get down on your knees and suck it for a little while. I need a break."

Ericka: "Ok!"

In a split second she's crouched down and sucking his dick again. This time with even more fervor than when she started. He really got her worked up. She's doing everything in her power to get him to cum with her mouth. She's stroking his shaft with both hands again. She's looking him right in the eyes as she's blowing him. The look on his face is stoic... and it's driving Ericka fucking crazy.

He tells her to get up, and to bend over the desk again. Her hands in the same CPR position as before. He slides her pussy lips apart and shoves it in her again. He's fucking her. No games, just giving it to her with zero intentions of cumming anytime soon.

While he's slamming her, he slides one of his arms underneath hers so he can grab her left breast. He's not slowing down and it's swinging everywhere. The other hand is on her hip. Once he cupps it he's able to lean closer and start kissing her neck & ear.

Ericka is LOSING IT!! She's screaming so fucking loud that the mirror on the wall begins to pulsate.

Ericka: "AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! HARDER!! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! FUCK ME!! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! OH MY GOD!! AHH!"

They're both drenched with sweat. Her hips are so sweaty he has to dry his hands with a little hand towel on the desk to keep a grip on her. Her ass is perched up perfectly & he's staring down at it. I know why... her ass is perfect and is impossible to take your eyes off it in this position. The main difference being that I cum in 60 seconds! Not him. He then starts to talk down to her while continuing to fuck Ericka.

Boyfriend: "Shut the fuck up bitch. I'll spank you harder if you don't keep it down. This is bullshit, Ericka."

Ericka: "Ok I'll try baby. Please don't fucking stop baby. I need your big cock baby. Oh my God, fuck me baby."

Her hair is a little in her face now, and as she shifts one of her hands off the desk to remove from her eyes he spanks her hard.

Ericka: "AAAAAHHHHHHAHHHH!!"

Boyfriend: "Don't fucking move Ericka. Look in the mirror at me. I'm about to cum inside you and I want to see your face."

Ericka: "Don't cum yet! Please, don't cum yet! Don't you dare fucking cum yet."

He obliged, spanked the shit out of her again, twice, and continued to fuck her for another five minutes from behind. She continued to orgasm & he proceeded to completely control her. Seeing Ericka's expressions in the mirror and to hear the intensity of her screams and orgasms is like nothing I could ever imagine. This is not lovey-dovey intimate love making. This is purely carnal, animalistic sex that Ericka has never come close to experiencing with me. I could tell she needed it. Now that she's had it again she'll continue to need it from him. I'm devastated, but at the same time incredibly thankful that I could see this. I've never felt this way before.

He stopped thrusting, told her not to move, and they both yelled out a room-shaking wail as he came inside her. Ericka's eyes closed, and in an almost full-body seizure as she's leaned over the desk. Ericka then turned around, started laughing, kissed him as passionately as i've ever seen, and they both collapsed onto the hotel floor.

She's experiencing pleasure so fully now... and there's no going back.