Can't Take You Anywhere

Story Info
Sex in a park bathroom, then fun in the car.
2k words
4.07
14.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icouri
Icouri
10 Followers

As always, all people in this story are over 18 years of age, and consenting. This particular work is a good memory from many years ago.

*********

The best thing about summer is the options we have to have fun outside. With about a dozen springs within driving distance from home, we chose a familiar one. No sense in gambling on the days enjoyment. It's not even crowded this time of year, as all the locals who live there are beach bound. Like us they are looking for something different than what they have all year. So you and I get our sunscreen, strip down to our bathing suits, and wade into the cold water.

We had been friends for years, one of those kinds of friendships where we didn't even know how it started, just that it happened sometime in high school. A few years out of that and we capitalized on being mutually single to start fooling around, becoming friends with benefits shortly after. Today was about the friends part, and we just tooled about in the water, warming up to it and chatting back and forth as we played near the head of the spring. Aside from a few minutes spent huddled up in the shade of the canopy overhead while we rested, we tried to stay moving to keep warm. Soon we were worn out and swam back to the river, following the current all the way back to the dock, climbing out into the sun and taking to the deck.

Rather than find our stuff we decided to walk along the riverbank, taking the wooden decking all up and down its length. We talked at length about a few subjects, movies, books, other things to do in the summer, and so on; but it didn't take long for the conversation to get risque. It starts easily enough, we do a lot of talking about it as we've explored your sexuality. When there are no innocent ears around us, I tell you how nice these woods would be to run off in and have some fun, since lounging in the water by the spring head while you give me head is obviously out. I say this with a wink, and you smirk while telling me it's a shame, that you'd love to make either happen. But it's hard to run into the woods in a state park without running into someone's campsite.

We talk about the woods back in our city, interspersed between the suburbs and neighborhoods, where we've run off many times to blow off some steam. We talk about how we need to find someone who wants to watch you perform, even as you tell me you're still on the fence about it, and that your may need additional prodding. It's suddenly a shame, I tell you, that we came out here instead of staying home to fuck. You try to laugh it off but I know that hitch in your voice, so I keep going. I tell you about all the fun we could have, I could have just taken you by the hair and guided you to my cock. I could have made you suck me until long after I've cum, until I'm ready to give you more than just a mouthful. In response you playfully hit me and tell me there's always time when we get back, but we both want it now. What's more, it's the thought of being outside or in public that's sparked our imagination. So I make the suggestion, it's a big enough park, there's quite a few restrooms. Surely there's one we can find that's a little more hidden, a little easier to sneak into. We joke about it for a few minutes, as you are on the fence, which is understandable. It's new, and risky, and wonderfully exiting. I can tell you need some prodding, so I pull you close, pulling your body to mine as I wrap an arm around your waist and whisper in your earn that I'm removing your opinion on the subject, we're going to go find a bathroom.

As I pull away from you to look you in your eyes, you can only bite your lip and nod in agreement. We leave our perch overlooking the spring and start checking out the buildings on the way back to the main park. The second one is a lucky find, with the entrances to both restrooms on the same side, and both facing away from picnic tables. I have you wait outside as I go in to make sure it's empty, calling you in a minute later. You hurry in and we head to the last stall out of two, locking it shut behind us. I don't waste time, and start with a handful of your hair, pushing you down as I undo the tie on my swimsuit, with you only too eager to fish my cock out and start sucking.

You begin gingerly at first, but as you relax and start to acclimate to the situation, you try and swallow me all. You begin to get into the rhythm, bobbing as deep as you can before pulling off and licking the base while you look up at me, taking time to show off my dick as it rests across your face before you drag your tongue up my shaft and pull my head back in your throat. I let you have your fun, knowing you enjoy making me tense up as you tease me, building my need for you. But after a few minutes, I grasp your head in both hands and force myself down your throat, helping you take even more of me. stopping only when I feel you gag. You've yet to swallow me to the base, but I love the feeling of being as far in your throat as I can go. When I'm satisfied with stretching your throat, satisfied that you've taken as much as you can, I pull you up and turn you around, bending you at the waist to slip myself inside you, past your one-piece bathing suit, pushing myself deep inside you and holding there. I wait there until you start to whine for it. Until I'm sure you are over your hesitation and want to be fucked in a bathroom like the sex toy you tell me you want to be. I try to keep my strokes smooth, despite how quick I want to go, never really bottoming out into you with a hard stroke, never rattling the stall, never making so much noise we cant hear the door.

To you it must feel like I'm just trying to torment you, with long, even, thrusts that are just shy of slamming into you, and you are doing your best not to moan, but your breathy gasping is a good indication of how much you are enjoying it. As is your constant pushing back on the stall door, pushing your ass up against me. You clamp down hard on me, and push back until I'm pressed against the toilet behind us. I hear your breath stop after a sharp inhale and I can feel you shaking just slightly as you try not to scream out your orgasm. I don't make it harder on you, just holding your hips to mine so you can ride it out.

When you calm down, I start again, This time with a little more abandon, my own need to cum taking over. You are doing your best to keep pressure on the door so it doesn't rattle with every thrust, but you are whispering under your breath for me to fuck you harder. You tell me you want to play in my cum on the drive home. I want so bad to break you, hearing you talk like that, but I'm still paranoid about being in a public restroom, and rightly so. As we hear the door open, I do the only thing I can think of and sit down on the toilet pulling you back onto me, riding me, and whisper to put your feet on the stall door. after you've quietly complied, it looks like there's only one person in here, provided it's only a casual glance under the stall.

We listen intently as we hear a man shuffling about in the restroom, barely 10 feet away, using the urinal. I can't help but throb inside you, nor can I help myself from reaching around and teasing your clit. I hear your breathing quicken and I make sure to let off when it sounds like you can't control yourself, but I don't let up for long. Only long enough let the edge off. Finally, we hear him washing up and leaving. We stay like that until we are sure nobody else came in while the door was open. I throb in you when you start to grind on me in the now vacant restroom, my thoughts nearly obscured by the feel of your slick pussy, and the feeling of your cum dripping down my shaft, but I decide it's time we collect on the good fortune and get out. I let you down and we fix ourselves up, and I leave you in the stall to wait for my signal.

Fortunately it is as easy getting you out as it was to get you in, and we make for the car to go home. Once in the car I pull your hand into my lap, I'm still hard, and don't want the fun to wait the hour or so it takes to get home. You look over and start stroking me though the fabric of my shorts, telling me how fucking hot that was, while I back out and start the winding drive out of the state park. Once we get off the back road that led past the ranger's booth, I take a wrong turn leading deeper into the woods and sprawling country homes, pulling myself out of my suit once again. To your credit, you don't need more than my hand in your hair before you dive down and take me back in your mouth, confident I will let you know if you need to come up for anything. We drive down this road a while past where it turns into a dirt road and the rough ride just pushes me down your throat further, until it dead ends and we're forced to turn around and come back towards the city. I pull your head up and admire the drool on your lips, before looking back to the road. The suburbs are coming to an end and we have 5 or so minutes of stop and go driving through town before we get to the main highway, time you spend doing your best to touch yourself through your suit as we catch breaks in the traffic.

Once we're back at the highway, I make you peel your suit off to sit naked in the car before pulling your head back into my lap. The ride back is both quick and impossibly long, as I reach over you and tease first your slick slit, and then your still virgin ass. I pressed my digit into your tight hole, but the angle kept me from doing more than tease you while you do your best to take all of me down as I cruise down the highway though the light, midday traffic. The fear of being in the open day and the cramped conditions having put a considerable damper on your efforts, we're almost home before you can make me cum. You know I am a sucker for you when you start behaving like a slut, like you need to be fucked, and fucked hard. I can only guess that you hoped if I stayed hard I would give you just that, and since smelling my cum on your breath later would turn me on more, you are only too happy to hold off on swallowing, instead swirling it around the head of my cock. I can't help but stay ready, still hard and primed for you, and now I want to get home all the quicker to throw you down and continue the days carnal activities. The thrill of being in public will be gone once we get home, but I'm sure I can think of some other ways to make you want to scream.

Icouri
Icouri
10 Followers