Can't Wait to Get Home

Story Info
Meeting you off the train, a walk turns naughty.
3k words
4.1
18.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting to meet you at the station my stomach keeps fluttering. I keep thinking of that slow smile you have, how it reaches your eyes first, then spreads. I think of the last time we were together, the last kiss we had at a very different station, how it sent that strong thick current of electricity through my centre all the way to between my trembling legs.

My eyes dart between the crowds, and the arrivals board. Not many people know they exist, let alone look at them, but I have been here for half an hour already. I started by pacing, then treated myself to a Starbucks -- some excuse about needing the energy. I've run my hands over my hair enough to calm me, but stopped because I can't make it too greasy -- you'll be running your hands through it soon enough. Now though, now I just stand still, waiting, feeling the crowds move around me, not caring whose path I might be in. Usually I'd watch the people, but every muscle in my body is waiting for a platform number -- your train's due in only 4 minutes, it must come soon.

Suddenly the board refreshes, and the number pops up -- I've positioned myself right in the middle of the station, where I can get to all platforms quickly without having to run or jostle through crowds. I check it twice, before walking, not running, quickly and with a little swing to my step, towards your platform. I'm thankful of my boots being comfortable, and of the little boost they give me, not only in height so I can reach your lips more easily, but in confidence. I shouldn't be nervous but I am.

Sliding through the crowds, I know the station well enough that I know exactly where I'll wait as soon as I see the platform sign. I shift my bag further onto my shoulder, and pull my iPhone out of my jeans pocket. I stand and lean against a timetable sign, planning to look nonchalant as you appear from the platform -- toying with not even looking up, just waiting for you. But that's just facade, and I realise it has no place with you. We're just as excited as each other, and it's ok -- more than ok. So I put my iPhone away, and return to what I want to do -- staring intently at the still empty platform.

When your train pulls in my body straightens, like a gundog ready for the shots to be fired. My heart hammers in my ears louder than the muffled announcers voice over the tannoy. I start wondering which carriage you're in, should I have asked, how long will it take you to pick up your bags, be ready. Will you be as excited as I am? Doubts run through my head ... until I see you, head above everyone else, emerge from a carriage half way down.

The very sight of you makes my muscles relax, and I walk towards the platform, threading through the throng coming off the train towards the gates -- not so close as to get mown over, but close enough. I know the moment you see me, because your face lights up, and your eyes even from 50 feet make me melt. My leg jitters impatiently as you get ever closer. Your ticket's in your hand, your bags on your back, you're getting ever closer -- ticket through the gate... and you come up short. The ticket ejects back at you -- you've put it in the wrong way perhaps -- your eyes have been on me. I can't help but giggle and more of my tension releases.

Then you're through and I dart past a group of kids and into your arms, forgetting the world but for hooking my arms around you and pressing my lips to yours. And there it is. That kiss. It's everything I remember, familiar somehow and yet fresh. I feel your lips curve at the same time mine do, open my eyes to see you looking straight into mine, and my world feels right.

I have to break the kiss just to laugh with happiness, it's too much for a smile to contain. Your hand cups my face softly as I laugh, and I lean gently into it -- your head tilts with mine and you lean down for another kiss. My hands slip from your neck round your back, and I pull you close, tearing myself away from the kiss only to bury my face in your chest and breathe deeply. I need that moment to stop the giddy feeling.

"Shall we?" I pull reluctantly away, aware there's probably a small and scattered audience watching, but keep one arm around you and steer you towards the exit. As we walk I have to keep tearing my eyes off your face so I know where we're going, but it's hard every time. I plant kisses on your arm, and pull you as close as possible without tripping us both up. Walking down the steps is impossible linked as we are, so my hand finds yours instead, and I feel like a school girl, like I could start swinging our arms together and skipping -- if it weren't quite so silly to do.

Once we're on the pedestrian part of the Southbank, I pull you towards the edge overlooking the river, and turn my back to it. I let your hand drop, and mine go to your neck, to pull you in for another kiss. Your hands slide round my waist, and I feel incredibly feminine and almost delicate in them. Even though I probably need not, I go up on tiptoe, and though you probably expect me to kiss your socks off, I don't. I stop, about an inch from you, and just look into your eyes for a moment. They smile at me so softly, and then just as a question is about to appear in them, I ever so lightly kiss your bottom lip, smile, then your top... I'm half teasing, half unable to keep kissing as the smiles take control of my lips.

I see a change in your eyes as the teasing becomes slightly too much, and you kiss me fully, melding our lips together again and again... your arms wrap round my waist and pull me close, and my hands grasp your shoulders. My legs feel like they're about to give, but you've got me, between the railings and you, I won't fall. You wouldn't let me, so I give myself over to the kiss. Let it seep into my bones and warm me.

And then I feel a pressure -- pushing lightly against my lower stomach, it makes my smile reappear -- but this time it's a different smile. I lean back slightly with my upper body only, not losing contact, and cock an eyebrow at you. "Pleased to see me?"

"Oh yes." you murmur, and run your thumb over my lips, down my neck. I shiver, as you knew I would, and any part of me that wasn't tingling starts.

Suddenly an idea springs upon me -- "Can you walk?" I wink at you. Your eyes go up for a moment as you concentrate and shake your head, chuckling. I slide out from between you and the railings and turn to look at the river, not touching you for the first time since we kissed at the station. I smile to myself, blissfully happy, and feeling my body get even more excited at the idea I've just had.

I lean my head on your shoulder for a moment, savouring the peace, planning, hoping, and then decide you must be fine by now, and if you're not, well it's your problem. Taking your hand again, I walk with purpose, not answering any questions you have as to where we're going. A few minutes later, I pull us to the side of the people walking along the embankment and look up at you. "Are you feeling as naughty as I am?"

"Yes" - your voice purrs through my body.

"Well, I might have a solution -- if you're game?"

"Go on..."

"Do you trust me?" you cock your head in accordance. "Ok." - and we're off again.

We round the corner and I glance up at you as you see what I have in mind. We've just stepped off the beaten track and there's a small park, empty but for a couple of people taking a shortcut through it. And it's got a lot of trees. Some of which, have some very long branches. Almost down to the ground. I glance around, giggle at your face, and duck under them, tugging you along behind me.

Then I drop your hand, and my bag, and lean against the tree trunk, one foot bracing myself on it. I can't help but lick my lips as I watch you look around, not quite believing. And then your bag's on the floor and you're advancing on me, and your hands are in my hair and your lips are on mine and my world spins madly as my arms go round you.

I can barely breathe for kissing when your lips leave mine, and stray to my neck. One of your hands slides up my side, brushing my breast lightly before you rest it on my collar bone gently, and your fingers stroke the other side of my neck. Just as you knew, somehow, from the start that I like. My hands instinctively run over your back, grasping and stroking intermittently depending on how much my body responds to your kissing. And then your hand slides slightly round my neck and your thumb is crossing over the front of my throat to the other side, and your lips stop and my breath falters. My fingers cling onto you for support as I wait... knowing I should stop moving, somehow just understanding that if nothing else.

You lean back slightly and look at me; "Are you sure? Because if you're not I can stop now..."

The care in your eyes makes me want you more, in a strange way -- and it was too late from the moment I remembered this place for me. I can already feel a pulse beating between my legs, and know you'll find me ready when you explore. "I know -- Mr Will Power." I smile at you... "but it's too late for me... please, don't stop."

And that's all the assent you need. One of your hands slides into my jeans and caresses my ass, the other still on my neck... you kiss me deeply, lips playing with mine. My hands are busy already -- pulling you towards me so I can feel your erection push against my body, know how much you want me, want this, now.

When I feel the insistence press against me something in me gives, and my hands fly to your belt, fumbling and cursing men's clothing as I pull it open, undo the buttons on your jeans, and slide my hand in to hold you. Not skin on skin -- not yet. Through material I can already feel the heat, the wetness of your expectation. I circle my thumb around the head of your cock, watching your eyes roll back in your head slightly as I do so, loving the sight.

When I stop circling, and just hold you, enjoying the moment, it's clearly too much for you. My jeans are undone before I know it, and your hand slides in the front, your knee pushing mine to the side so my legs part. I can't help but moan as you cup your hand round my mound, letting just your middle finger push slightly against me. I see surprise in your eyes and my head tilts questioningly

"You're soaking!" you say huskily.

"I know -- your fault." I tease back, and am rewarded with a further push of your middle finger. I gasp and my knees almost give.

Reluctantly, I pull away slightly, forcing your hand out of my jeans -- you pout at me, but I murmur "No, this time it's your turn first," and with my back still to the trunk, I glance around before I drop to my knees, and free you.

I take a short moment just to smile at how much the sight of your cock turns me on, before glancing up at you -- I'm sure you like the sight of me near it, let alone the anticipation of what I'm about to do to it. Still looking you in the eyes, I take you in my hand and bring your head towards my lips -- brushing them slightly with your pre-cum. Then my tongue slides out between them and circles you gently, my hand still grasping you, as I flex my tongue around you going further and further down the head until you're in my mouth.

I hear you moan slightly, and feel I can't make you wait anymore -- my mouth slides down the shaft of your cock, taking as much of you as I can fit easily into my mouth, and I suck, just once, just quickly. My teasing makes me laugh a little and the murmured amusement vibrates through you, as I begin to suck with more commitment. Slowly at first, gently, my mouth sliding up and down you, then as your hands fall into my hair, gently entangling in them, not heavy but with an insistence that I must not stop, I increase speed and power. I feel you fill my mouth, take you as far in as I can, deep into my throat, and stop for just a second, letting you look, letting you feel that encompassment before I resume my action, sucking, swirling my tongue around you, up and down your cock until you gasp "I'm going to come" and for just a second I suck as hard as I can. I feel you harden further as I do, and then your come hits the back of my throat, washing into my mouth with force as I swallow it down, now just gentle with my sucking, just to make sure I've got the lot... I slowly take my mouth from you, kissing the end and watching the slight jerk of reaction as I do. I stand, and you help me up then lean against me and the tree trunk.

It is at this moment I remember where we are -- and a thrill goes through me. I have a slight sense of smugness that I just did that for you in a park, so close to so many people, without being caught. While I'm mulling that over contentedly, you have readjusted yourself and taken a deep breath -- and catch me unawares when you kiss me. My smile melts into your lips and my heart quickens once again, as your hand slips back into my jeans. "Now it's your turn." You smile at me. The insistence of the final word from your lips makes me swoon slightly, and I'm all yours.

Your hand is now within my knickers, one finger pushing between my lips, and I lean my head back against the tree trunk to watch your face as you discover I'm even more sopping wet than before. Your finger almost has no option but to continue sliding past my lips and into me. But you stop just as I tense -- and glance over your shoulder. "No, no!" my words come with heavy breaths and a desperation "No-one's there, it just feels so good I jolted." You laugh and kiss my neck as my arms go round your shoulders and your finger continues it's course into me.

You find me slick and ready, and I tighten around your finger as it slides in, my moans quiet enough for our location, but loud in your ear. You pull back to watch as my head falls to one side, my legs struggling to keep me upright and somehow fighting to pull me further away from you and further onto your finger at the same time. And then you pull out -- my eyes fly open and at you in alarm, not at the prospect of being caught, by this point I couldn't care less, but at the fact that you've stopped.

Your laugh makes me want to melt into your arms and hit you at the same time -- "you tease, you can't do that."

"Oh yes I can... I can do this too..." and suddenly the same finger is pressing against my clit lightly. Not moving. Just pressing gently. Waves of pleasure run through me and I can't tell you off anymore, can't think of anything but the pulsing of my clit against your finger -- or is it you pushing against my clit with your finger? I couldn't care any less but I need to come badly.. and you see that in my eyes.

You slide two fingers inside me, I'm so wet it's easy, and curl them towards you, searching for the point -- there it is -- where my body shudders. My hands are wildly flying across your body, half using you to stay upright, half unable to control their feelings. You plunge your fingers deep inside me, and massage -- and watch as my chest and face flush with the orgasm that's building -- feel my leg hook around you as I try to allow you better access, and feel as my pussy tightens around your fingers... and then -- the tightening turns to spasms. The wave fills me, turns me inside out, and wipes everything but you from my consciousness. You feel me fill with more wetness, feel the shudders rock my body from inside to out, and my cry rings out through the branches as I come around your hand.

It wracks through me with such intensity you have to support me with your other arm, my legs give way, and you ease out of me, even as I'm still twitching, to lower us both onto the floor. I lean against you, flushed and breathing heavily -- after 30 seconds I can just about manage to get out words "I hope you're pleased with yourself badger."

You lean down and kiss me softly, caressing my face as you do, and I melt all over again. "Not as pleased as I'll be when I get you home my horny angel."