Cantar's Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

All of a sudden they heard someone applauding. They looked up and the man had a wolf cub by his neck. "Give me the bitch, or he dies?"

Corliss did not know this man, but he knew his mate was in real danger. Gernick did not recognize the cub. This vampire had just signed his own death warrant. No one fucked with the children, this bastard had to know this.Gernick, is everything alright? Do you need us? Javon sent, alerted by the rage he felt through the Alpha bond he shared with Gernick his newest member.

Javon we will deal with this rot, don't worry. Gernick sent, and he and Garrick prepared to attack, but the vampire laughed and said, "By the time you get to me, I'll break his neck. Now give me the bitch, and I'll give you this filthy mutt."

Cantar could not let him hurt that child, so breaking through; she went to the vampire and ordered that he release the pup. He did and took her and vanished. Corliss screamed. She would be hurt, or worse, killed. Gernick held the terrified pup, and promised to get him home. Garrick dispatched his team. Krill alerted the council. Corliss went to find Christophe. If anyone could find his mate, it was his brother.

Corliss vanished, but not without Kale. Kale sensed he was about to go and grabbed his arm. They appeared at a small house. Corliss snatched away and screamed for Christophe. His brother appeared and was ready to attack when Corliss screamed "He took her!"

Christophe froze, "Who! Little brother, who took her?"

Distraught Corliss described the vampire, "He was older and bald. He had a brown mustache and a goatee with one gold tooth. He was tall and lanky. He will hurt her. I know it. Christophe, please, you have to find her."

Christophe knew who it was. He knew he was up to something that was why he made himself scarce. If he took the girl, then she was as good as dead. Someone spoke. A man came with his brother. It was then he recognized Kale Ivanov.

Kale spoke and Christophe turned on him. "Get out of my parent's home. I hope she dies a slow painful death." Corliss gasped. "What little brother? You thought I would help find that bitch?"

He glared at Kale, "I hope she dies." Corliss slugged him.

Chaos erupted as the two men fought. Kale broke the fight up as the parents rushed into the room. The father stared at Christophe, not believing he would be so cruel to his brother, but his wife's reaction surprised hem even more. Mother came in and looked at her youngest son and hissed. "You chose that bitch over your family. Have you lost your mind Corliss? Get out and don't come back." Corliss was stunned. Kale grabbed the young man and they vanished back to Cantar's home.

After Kale took Corliss and vanished. Chris turned to his wife and spoke in a tone she had never heard. "How dare you ban my son? If I lose him because he feels he has to choose. I won't forgive you. I won't forgive either of you. You forget my parents did not approve of our union either. Do you really want to put our child through that?" he asked. Christophe was shocked. He knew they rarely saw is grandparents, but he never knew it was because they disapproved of mother. This information made him think. Maybe, just maybe, he was wrong.

Back at Cantar's home, Corliss faced Gernick, "Who was that? That vampire, who was he?" Corliss demanded.

"It doesn't matter. He will be dead by this time tomorrow night." He vowed as his eyes bled black. He then vanished and took the cub to the Alpha and the pack. He explained what had happened and swore the culprit would be dealt with.

The council was on full alert as Gernick arrived home to tell Nicky that Cantar had been taken. Nicky snapped. "You have to find her, Gernick? Did you know him?" Gernick held his mate, and he imagined the other wives had the same reaction. He knew who took her. He had not seen that bastard in centuries. Now he dare touch his sister. He did not tell the wolves, but Elise sensed something and called them to the compound. It was then he explained that the pup was bait for the vampire to take his sister.

The wolves were so hurt, and offered to help. Gernick thanked them and asked that they keep the children for them if the need arose. Then he and Nicky went back home. Claus and Amerie were there. Cassius actually came with Claus and a few more council members. Gernick called his brothers and they arrived instantly with their mates. Kale brought Corliss and Thomas with him. Gernick was almost annoyed that he brought the servant, but Claus cleared his throat. Gernick dropped his head, embarrassed. When this was over, he needed to have a talk with his son But for now, the brother's needed to be brought up to speed and they had a quick meeting.

The council informed him that the guy that took Cantar was a supporter of Esmeralda. The council had quite a bit of information on the man. His name was Johannes Gallo. He was promised a seat on the council by their mother once she destroyed Gregor and took control of the council. They were not sure, if there was a physical relationship between them, but would not be surprised if there was. The news was even better, they knew where he lived.

Gernick and Garrick knew Johannes and that was what scared them the most. He had no morals, no scruples. He would kill her just to spite them. Garrick dispatched his men as did Gernick. They wanted to go, but their wives needed them and they could not leave them.

Garrick's team called in first to report his home in upstate New York was vacant. Gernick's team called in from the west coast, and reported that home was vacant also. The council team reported a sighting in Central America. They did not move on him because they didn't want him to panic and hurt the girl. Claus told Gernick and his brothers, that for now, they needed to wait.

Claus then faced Corliss, he had questions. "Darksky, are you related to the clan from South America?" he asked.

"Yes, they are my family. Look Councilman Stovak, please find her. If she is hurt by him, I'll ... I don't want her hurt." Corliss explained. Claus watched him intently, as did the other council members. The brothers and their spouses noticed.

"Claus, what are you not saying?" Nicky demanded. Because if she learned this man had anything to do with this, she was taking his head. He was dead, and pregnant or not she would kill him. Corliss felt the anger of the others in the room, and he knew when they learned of Christophe, his life might be forfeit.

So he spoke, "My family hates you. Your stepmother murdered our sister and her unborn child centuries ago. She had no reason to. We have no power, no influence, and no money. She did this because she could. My brother wanted to exact retribution, by taking your sister in return for ours. I stopped him because," he took a deep breath. He knew his next words might ignite a firestorm that would surely lead to his death. "Cantar is my wife. I cannot let anyone hurt her. My brother broke his vow and planned to snatch her tonight, but this other man took her first. Now my family has disowned me and I am without a home. I have nothing to offer her. But if I can keep her alive. I'd gladly give my life to do so. So gentlemen, please save her. She won't resist because she still feels guilt and shame because of her mother. I know this because we connected, and I too understand what it means to be shamed by your family." Corliss stood tall and looked each vampire in the eye. "If the cost of saving her means, I go. Then I will never approach her, but I need her to live." And he was done.

*****

Cantar and the man that took her appeared at a small rustic cabin. She had no idea where she was, what continent, or even if it was possible to contact another being. But she was not worried. Her brothers would find her all she had to do was call them and they'd track her down. But Cantar was curious, this man wanted to kill a child to take her, where were the child's parents. Wolves protected their young, so if he had them somewhere, she had to find a way to free them also.

"You're dead. You know that right?" Cantar taunted.

Johannes laughed, "You sound just like her. You speak with confidence when you don't even know if you'll be alive long enough to be rescued."

Years of learning at her mother's side came into play, Esmeralda never let on what she was thinking. So donning a calm mask, Cantar became her mother's clone.

Her host was not someone she wanted to know. She had one goal. Find the cub's mother. She didn't have to wait long. He held on to her and called out to someone. A she wolf came in carrying a collar. Her host held her still as the woman clamped the device onto her neck.

Cantar scented the girl and noted the cub he held hostage had her scent. She didn't seem to be concerned about her child and Cantar realized she differed completely from the Loess pack. "Johannes, look, how long do we have to hold her before they pay?" she asked.

"Patience, Ashley, it is well known how protective her brothers are. We'll hold her for a few days and then call. However, you need to have concern for the cub, we can use him as leverage against that pack." Johannes stated.

The she wolf nodded, and then smiled evilly, "As long as I don't have to take it back. Just because my parents wanted sex, and then died, I shouldn't be stuck raising their kid. Are you sure, they'll want to keep it, um I mean him?"

Cantar was furious, and knew that she had to make sure that cub did not go back to his sister. "Wait, you're doing this for money. Are you serious? All you had to do was contact the foundation, it is set up to reimburse-" Johannes laughed.

"I tried that, but you refused to honor my request. Then you sent that letter, telling me I could no longer apply. I thought about it and realized, they will pay much for your safe return, so I changed tactics. You think I wanted the few pennies you would give me? No dear, I serviced your mother for centuries, and she took care of me. You caused her death, so now you must pay. Now I will have what is mine, and you will help me get it." He tugged her collar pulling her close to his face. "You don't fear me? You should."

Cantar glared at him, but she wasn't her mother's daughter for no reason. She could read him, and she knew he was a pariah and would sell his soul for the easiest buck. As a child her mother dealt with people like this often. She remembered her telling her to Give them enough rope to hang themselves.

So she decided to get a little more information before contacting her brothers. "How can you treat your brother this way? I thought wolves were familial creatures. You are a strange one." She observed of the she wolf.

"I'm strange. Your whole family is messed up. That's OK, when they pay, I'll take care of Vince. Don't worry about my brother, bitch. I'm not." She hissed. The vampire hugged her and kissed her neck and Cantar was surprised. A vampire and a she wolf, impossible. One bite and the bitch was dead, unless they shared a blood bond. She scented the two of them, and noted no bond existed. Johannes eyes flashed, and she knew. Once he got this so called money, the bitch was dead, and she had no clue. Cantar was torn, should she tell her or wait.

She didn't call her brothers right then, because they were watching her too closely. As soon as their attentions were diverted, she'd call. As she waited, the she wolf excused herself to read, as Johannes got distracted also. She wasn't sure how long she had, so she had to reach someone that would listen.

Suspecting she would try to vanish, Johannes issued a warning. "Don't try to leave. The collar is electromagnetic. If you try to leave, it will take your head." Johannes smiled evilly. She was beautiful. A part of him wished..., well it did not matter. Once her brothers paid, he'd vanish. He'd already taken steps to disappear for good, so he'd live the next few centuries in luxury. As for the bitch, she was simply collateral damage.

Corliss, can you hear me? she sent. She knew he was more than likely with her brothers, and he would be more apt to listen.

Cantar, love, where are you? Has he hurt... Please tell me where you are? he sent.

Listen, I don't have much time. Is Nicky or Brenwan there? She asked, watching the she-wolf.

Yes, Brenwan and Nicky, why? he replied.

Cantar shifted. The collar was heavy and uncomfortable, but she could not risk transporting. Which one is watching you?

Nicky, look Cantar.-

Corliss listen, I don't have much time. Call Nicky. Tell Nicky I told you that although she never really trusted me, I know for a fact that she would be the first one to fight. She overcame her fears and let me connect with my nephew. I need you to get her to listen. Her favorite color is purple, and she has a purple polka-dot bear that she bought years ago hidden in her closet. she exhaled.

"Nicky, you never really trusted Cantar, but you helped her by giving her the right to know your son," Corliss spoke. Gernick growled and was ready to attack. Corliss kept talking. " You have a purple dotted bear in your closet." He cried.

"Cantar contacted me. She can't talk long, but she said to call you." He explained.

"Wait, she can talk to you mentally. Ask where she is?" Nicky demanded.

Baby, where are you? Corliss sent.

I don't know. In a cabin, but that's all I can tell. He has a collar that will decapitate me if I try to vanish. A she wolf is helping him. She is the sister of the cub. They come, I must go. Then she closed off communication.

Corliss relayed the short message. Immediately all of Johannes properties were identified. He did not own a cabin, but the she wolf could. They needed the name of the she wolf. If they identified her, they may be closer to their sister. Gernick contacted the pack and Javon stated that the cub was safe, he would have his scouts locate any Were deaths that occurred in the past year or so.

"Why would she call him? He is not..." Garrick vented.

"He is her husband. You need to accept it and help him find her. Garrick, you have to find her and bring her home." Shari sobbed.

"We will baby; we will." He promised holding his wife close. All he needed was a location and the man and the bitch were dead.

"Cantar, are you comfortable? You are my new cash cow, and I'd hate for you to be damaged," Johannes taunted.

"I'm fine, quite comfortable actually. Really Johannes, you shouldn't worry about me. You should be worried about how my brothers will kill you." She smiled evilly, "They will kill you and the bitch too."

Her tone was so cool, that he looked at her twice. "Love they have to find you first, and they won't, at least not until I'm ready for them to. Who knows, maybe I'll sample your sweetness. I do recall, your brother Garrick was partial to nubile young ladies. They never refused even when they wanted to. Once he met his wife, he stopped. Hmmm, Maybe, I'll just take you to pay homage to the old days." He hissed as he scented her neck. For the first time since she was taken, Cantar was actually afraid. This man could ravage her, and she would not be able to stop him. Corliss felt her fear. Baby, we are coming. I promise. He sent. She heard him, but had to ignore what he said. Johannes had to think she was terrified.

Johannes decided to kiss her and she shoved him away. "Get off of me you oaf. I would never want a man that is as disgusting as you. You are pathetic. Go fuck your wolf whore." She spat.

He slapped here and down she fell. Cantar screamed as he covered her body with his. The she-wolf rushed in and saw red. She grabbed the angry vampire and pulled him away from the girl. "Johannes, have you gone mad? She has to remain untouched!" She reminded him. He collected himself and left the two women alone. Cantar lay on the floor where she had fallen, staring at the she-wolf. The girl glared at her, "He is mine, and money or not, I will kill you before you take him from me." She hissed.

Cantar assessed the situation and reacted accordingly. She felt bad for the bitch, but not really. The man was a vampire and he had no soul. He was using her as a means to an end and she was too blind to see it. She also realized that if this wolf saw her as competition, she would make her stay most unpleasant.

"Ashley, I have needs" Johannes called. As soon as the girl left, Cantar called Corliss. Are they still there? he answered immediately.

Cantar, are you OK? he asked.

I'm calling Gernick. Corliss, I love you...wait for me. she sent.

Gernick, I don't have much time. Please listen. He is insane and the wolf seems to be his mate. She is extremely possessive. Her name is Ashley; his is Johannes. From what I can tell this was her parents' home. He sleeps with her, but they share no bond. He wants money. But he plans to kill me whether you pay or not. He is angry at mother and feels she cheated him, she sent.

He put a collar on me and said that it is electromagnetic. If I vanish and leave the sensor will trigger and it will take my head, but I'm not sure if that is true. Cantar took a deep breath, she had to hold it together. He tried to force... Look, I can stall, but I'm not sure for how long. Gernick don't let her take the cub. Vince, his name is Vince. She hates him. Johannes shared his blood with him, that's why he was able to transport.

Gernick was furious, and anger radiated from his body. Johannes would die, no mercy would be spared. He had to calm down, because as his anger grew, he could feel tension from Nicky, and she needed to stay calm. Cantar, we will find you. He will pay for this. Do not fear little sister. We are coming. he sent.

Gernick, you promise you'll come? She sent.

Yes, can you rest? We are coming. He sent.

OK, Gernick, bring Corliss when you come. she whispered.

Annoyed, Gernick glared at the young vampire that he wanted to dismiss, but his wife and his two sisters rallied around the young man. Fine, I will try. Cantar, we are coming. Keep us posted.

He then closed off contact and shared the information she had shared with the group. Javon, the cub's name is Vince. His sister, Ashley, allowed the vampire to take him. See if he can tell you anything. He sent, and then realized he was speaking with his Alpha. Sorry, Javon, I meant no disrespect. But please help me find my sister.

Gernick, it's OK. We can talk later. he sent. Now, let's find your sister

"Love, what did Gernick want?" Elise asked as she held their daughter. Javon turned and kissed both their foreheads. "He wants to see if the cub can tell us anything. Elise, I wish we could do more. Who do you think can get the pup to open up?" he asked. Elise smiled, "Our kids because he trusts them. He'll talk to them."

"Let's go." They walked to the kid's room , where the three boys were talking. "Hey boys, Vince, we need your help." The young wolf was terrified.

"Please don't send me back to her. She lets him hurt me." He whimpered. Javon was furious. That man and the girl should die.

"Vince, you will never have to go back to that again. I promise." Javon swore and the cub hugged him. He smiled as did Elise when the Alpha bond with the young cub formed.

"Vince, did your parents have a cabin?" Elise asked. She kneeled beside the cub and her two older cubs curled up near him. "Yes, that's where we stayed until he took me to the vampires. He made me drink his blood, and then I could vanish. He killed Momma and Daddy, Ashley helped him!" The cub sobbed.

Vince, do you know where the cabin is located? What state it is in?" Javon asked, although he was furious. They had to locate the cabin. "It's near the mountains. There was a lake and we lived alone, just the four of us." The cub explained.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers