Cantar's Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"Thank you Vince. You are a part of our family now and no one will ever hurt you again." Javon told the young cub as he hugged him. He and Elise left out and he contacted Gernick. Gernick, Vince said his parents had a cabin near mountains and a lake. They were not part of any pack. You need to find them; they murdered his parents.

They will pay. Thank you Alpha. He sent in deference and respect.

Javon was silent. Gernick paused. He sensed that Javon had something else to say. The bitch needs to die. She won't take him back. He's our son now.

No worries, Javon. They both will pay. Gernick promised. He then noticed that Nicolette was extremely quiet. "Love, are you alright? You can go upstairs and rest. We will find Cantar." He promised.

"Gernick, you promise?" she asked.

"Yes, she has to be here to spoil Janine. Now I want you to rest." He added kissing her gently. Shari joined them and she and Brenwan walked her to her bedroom and helped her to lie down.

"Shari, Brenwan, they have to find her." Nicky whispered. She knew what being taken felt like but for her it worked out. However, no one knew who had Cantar, what he was doing to her. She hated thinking about it because she could only imagine the worst.

Cantar, be strong, love. We are coming Corliss sent. When they find them he would go too. Whether her brothers accepted him or not, he needed to make sure she was safe.

All three teams had reported back from various locales, and it was determined that the finds were unsuccessful. Johannes Gallo was invisible, and could not be found. Kale, frustrated and distraught, threw a chair across the room smashing it. It was so unlike him to lose control that it scared Brenwan. She cried. His outburst shook the entire house, waking the children. Amerie arrived and checked on her daughter, and then quickly helped calm the babies. Brenwan went to her husband, and held him as he lost control. He could not lose his sister. She was innocent and had paid enough already. This man, this monster needed to die.

All three teams were searching using the information that was collected from Vince, the wolf cub. They found it. The cabin had been located in a remote region deep inside the Appalachian mountain range. The exact location was given, and all three brothers along with Krill and Corliss vanished to the remote cabin. They arrived at the cabin and appeared but remained invisible. The five men spit up. Kale and Gernick found Johannes. Garrick and Krill found Ashley. Corliss found Cantar. She was sitting on the floor wondering why they were taking so long. Unable to resist, he appeared, but signaled for her to remain silent. Cantar leaped into his arms. It was then he noticed the thick collar. He had to take this monstrosity from her neck.

He told her to let him check the collar. Finding the catch, he clicked it and just like that she was free. He sent to her brothers. I have her. He didn't know if they heard him, but he was taking her from this place. We're going back to Gernick's. Then he and Cantar vanished. The four brothers revealed themselves. Johannes knew that he was done. The she wolf wasn't as bright. She immediately pleaded innocence and said she was forced to serve him. But knowing what she allowed to happen to her brother, the vampires didn't listen.

The four men grabbed both culprits and took them into the same room. As quick as a flash, Johannes grabbed Ashley. He knew they were dead. She thought he meant to defend her, when with a quick shove she landed on top of Gernick, he disappeared leaving her alone with three angry wolves. They were not letting him escape and Garrick grabbed him. Johannes vanished to his home where he and Cantar's older brother fought. Realizing he was losing, he taunted Garrick even more. His taunts incited Garrick's rage even more and Garrick ripped the vampire apart limb by limb. He made sure he died a slow excruciating death.

The three vampires questioned the wolf. They wanted to know what had Johannes planned. The she-wolf was delirious. She was defending her mate. In her mind that's Johannes what he was. She knew he would die and she didn't want to live without him. She spoke of Cantar, and how she and Johannes planned to use her before killing her.

Gernick ordered the bitch to stop, but the she-wolf continued spewing her vile poison at him. He learned through her that many others vampire and werewolf alike hated their family. He asked about Vince, and the vile words that came from her mouth, infuriated the vampire. Both Kale and Krill had to hold him back. Some of the other vampires had arrived and they secured the she-wolf.

Krill called Javon, and Javon called the Alpha of that region. The wolves collected the she-wolf. When the pack arrived she attacked and they had no choice but to put her down. It was over. Cantar was safe, and the enemy for now vanquished. Gernick faced Krill and made a request. "I need to address our people. We will no longer pay for Esmeralda's crimes. We are not at fault. This attack on my sister was unprovoked."

Krill agreed. Gernick, are you alright? Please son, answer me/ Claus called. He felt the surge of anger through the bond he shared with Gernick, and he had to intervene.

Dad, I'm OK. I just need my family. I need my wife and kids. Gernick replied

Come home. It's over. Claus sent, and he meant it. He joined the council to protect them. It was time to do his job.

All four men vanished back to Kale's home and cleaned up. Then they returned to Gernick's where their wives surrounded Cantar and Corliss. Seeing that male holding their sister so possessively set all three brother's on edge. Krill was glad she was OK. He hugged her and apologized because he had someone else he needed to see.

Within minutes, he was standing outside of Samaria's apartment, trying to figure out how to get her to listen to him. He knocked and she opened the door. Her cheeks were red and flushed and he knew she'd been crying. He also knew he was the cause. He said three words that made her slam her door in his face. "Sammie, I'm sorry." BLAM! CLICK! Krill sighed. This would be harder than he thought.

Thank you all for reading. Please vote and comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers