Canton County Chronicles Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry, wanting to prolong his pleasure, continued to stroke his cock even as she turned her head slightly to swallow his initial burst of semen. After two large gulps she managed to swallow the considerable amount of cum just in time to open her eyes and see a long stream of cum lance out across her face. This final shot caught the tip of her eyelash and dropped across her nose like some long liquid rope.

Scott, finally coming back from the lofty planes of pleasure, looked down to see Sherry, her face covered with semen and saliva, softly suckling his cock clean. She looked up at him and smiled, rubbing his glistening shaft across her cheeks, as she lapped at it playfully with her slick tongue.

"That was fucking incredible, Mrs. H." He said sheepishly.

Sherry kissed the head of his cock and said, "Yes, it was. But," she added, "We can never do this again, and you can never tell anyone, OK?"

Just as Scott opened his mouth to answer, they both heard a loud slam as someone walked in the backdoor.

"Oh my God," Sherry whispered in fear, "Someone is here."

To Be Continued...

12