Canyon Drive

Story Info
Anonymous sex begins your friendship.
1.7k words
3.88
12.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's say that you're out driving, you've been thinking sexy thoughts all day, and for the past few days you've been so hungry for more and more of that scrumptious ecstasy that you've been bringing a discreet little toy with you in your bag wherever you go - for the odd alone moments where you can sneak some teasing and pleasing into your day. In spite of your preparations, you're so busy that only fleeting moments of clandestine taunting have been available to you.

As you pass a park entrance on a canyon road on an early afternoon weekday drive, you notice that the park seems totally empty, and naughty ideas come to mind. When the next crossroad appears you make a u-turn and drive back to the park.

As you enter the place, you see that there are no cars in the parking lot and that there are spaces in deep shade beneath a stand of large oaks next to a rise of rocks and a collection of scattered picnic tables, all empty.

You look around very carefully to identify all the approaches to your spot, and you decide you are safe to play. A flush of anticipation heats your cheeks and you pull your bag open and draw out your toy and place it on the seat next to you, and you lean your seat back a little. Then you reach beneath your skirt and quickly take your panties off and squirrel them away where your toy was hidden. Looking around again, you open your blouse down to your sexy belly and unclasp your front-fastened bra to free your ample breasts and already swelling nipples.

Hiking your calf-length skirt up to mid-thigh and turning the knob on your toy, you begin to lightly move the tip over your naked folds - bottom to top and bottom to top - very slowly buzzing that puffy little flower into a glistening heat.

Another glance at your surroundings reassures you of your solitude and you become more brazen, lifting your skirt clear of your cleft and watching your toy as you part the tightness of your slick opening with the vibrating head, slipping it just a little inside and then back out over your swelling clit.

As you reach with your free hand to feel up first one of your tits and then the other, pulling your blouse aside to leave them bare to your fingers, you notice me up in the rocks, almost entirely hidden from your gaze by your visor and the rocks - you can only see me from my neck to my waist. You pause for a moment as your heart races and conflicting impulses push against each other in your mind and body. From what you can see of me, you can tell where my hand is and what it's doing, but you can't see much more than that - other than that you like what you can see.

I don't make any move toward you; I seem to think you haven't seen me, and my presence watching you makes you even wetter. So you decide to pretend you don't know I'm there, and at the same time you spread even wider and gently slide that whirring toy all the way deep inside and press it against that yummy spot in the inner top, before drawing it out again and jiggling it side to side over your wet button.

You keep my eyes hidden from yours behind the visor but you're watching my every move as I watch yours. I move to the side a bit, to get a little better view, and to allow you to see me stroking the length of my cock for the first time. I still haven't moved toward you, but you begin to suspect that I may have seen you notice me.

I pull my pants a little further down and hold my prick out as I work it, and I eagerly take in the sight of your sexy pleasure as you arch that little pussy forward for more pleasure, toy-fucking it fast and deep one moment and teasing your little nub with the head in the next. You half-consciously slide down a little in your seat and place one foot on the rise between the floormats, and as you look up, our eyes meet and the pretense is ended. I smile at you, and you smile back and then slip that toy in again as you open your mouth naughtily and hold my gaze as you plunge in and out.

I take my hand from my cock and raise it to the level of our locked stare and I curl my index finger in an unmistakable gesture of 'cum here'. Impulses conflict again for a brief instant before you open the door and look around again to make sure we're truly alone, and then you step out, toy in hand and bare-breasted with your open blouse framing you nicely, and you seductively make the short climb to join me in the space between the rocks among the branches of the surrounding oaks.

You lean against one stone surface across from me, at a distance of about five feet, and I make no move to approach you, although my intense blue eyes never leave your form as you hike your skirt up again and place your foot on a low rock to part your sex for further pleasing and I return to slowly jacking my cock off in front of you.

Your first words to me are to tell me that you've never, ever, been this naughty, and mine to you are that I'm going to taste just exactly how naughty you are.

My eyes never leave yours as I slowly bend down and get carefully on my knees facing your delicious womanhood. I tell you that I want to borrow your toy for a minute and you slide it out and surrender both it and your tasty blossom to me. I give you a very mischievous look as I gradually slide that toy back up into you and then lap my soft wet tongue very lightly up first one side and then the other, savoring your dulcet musk.

You allow your head to fall back and you firmly caress your tits and tease your puffy nipples as I gently flick my tongue fast and easy over your hardened little button. I then slide the toy out and over it, before removing it altogether for a moment to taste you more deeply, slipping my tongue inside your tight opening, and then I pause before delving deep into you again with my probing tongue and then sliding the toy back inside you as I lap your little sparkling clit with short firm strokes.

Your breath gets heavier and more and more rapid and I can tell your close to the brink, so I move first to one side and then to the other side, to kiss the clefts where your thighs meet your belly, and then I move up over your bellybutton and then up between your breasts, straying side to side again to kiss along the outer curves and suckle and lick at each nipple.

It's now that you realize my free hand has performed a secret task, as you note that my rigid member is clad in a thin glossy rubber sheath. I make it clear that you may have me inside you only if you demonstrate want me.

In response you turn to face your body away from me while holding my eyes with yours over your shoulder, and you place your other foot on the low rock and arch your back to present your hungry kitty to my suited prick as you continue to burn your flaming gaze into mine. Then you take the toy from me and press it against your nub, and as I slip my pinkish head between your magenta petals and penetrate your tightness, slowly, deeper, and deeper, you let out a deep moan of raw sexuality.

We glance around again in our stoked passion to make sure we're not discovered, and as you brace against the rise of stone with one hand I begin to plunge in a rising rhythm as I hold your waist tight and then move to run my fingers over your ass cheeks as you reach to pull your skirt up all the way and then return the toy to your cleft to reach that sexy little clit and tease it with the humming toy as I thrust in and out of you and reach around to roll your nipples between my fingers and pinch them with a rough tenderness.

My grasp on your waist tightens and my hand strays to the hair at the back of your head and I slide my fingers into your tresses, and grip a little tighter and then a little tighter until I'm gently but firmly tugging you into my strokes as you buzz that little nub between your legs and my cock slips deep up past your hotspot and I spank your sweet ass cheeks every few plunges. Then, as you pant out your growing ecstasy, I feel your body arch even more and begin to sway back into me and then writhe uncontrollably as your frothy tunnel tightens against my shaft again and again. Unable to hold back longer I gush deep within you contained in the latex as my prick tenses and flexes in convulsive squirting pulses inside your shaking belly.

Gradually, my grip loosens and I slip out and turn you around for a soft playful tongue kiss, as your breasts meet my sweat-slicked chest for the first time. After a moment of time spent to allow our embers to cool, we look around again and find we are still quite safe.

I help you to button up, and then arrange myself suitably, and ask you if you've had lunch. You shake your head and say you could use a light snack, and I tell you I'm parked just down the hill.

You return to your car and wait as I pull up behind you and follow you out the gate to a relaxed and friendly luncheon at the bottom of the canyon.