Canyon Sex

Story Info
Outdoor adventure.
2k words
3.23
7.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many times I had told Kay about the special place we were going to. It was her day. She had a fantasy about taking charge for an entire day. Since she had awaked my sexuality in ways I never imagined, it was the least I could do for my lover.

On the drive up, she told me to watch the road and to pull down my shorts. She then teased me with her hands and mouth, never fully taking me in.

I pulled my shorts up as we pulled over. I grabbed the blanket and provisions and we hiked down a trail to a special cliff over looking a long canyon. The warm sun felt great in the crisp mountain air.

We found the flat rock over hanging a three hundred foot drop and both shouted hello's that echoed down the canyon. Kay spread the blanket and I cut up the spicy salami and cheese. "What a day to get rid of my pesky tan lines," she said as she took off her shirt and told me to lie down. We had been imaging this moment for the last week when she decided we would go here. She united and pulled off my hiking boots. Then she slid her hands up inside my shorts legs and pulled them off. She crawled on top of me, the roughness of her denim shorts grinding into me. We kissed deeply, her lovely smallish warm breasts on top of me and her body was glowing in the bright sun. I gently chewed her ear and blew into it and told her it was time for lunch. She told me it was too bad I sliced the salami as she had better plans for it.

I reached down and took off her shorts, getting stuck at her boots. We lay side by side as I went down to untie and remove her boots. This was easier said than done as she was sucking me as I tried to work, reaching around and teasing my cock. I got off one shoe then gently and slowly swirled my tongue around her clit, inserting a finger and massaging her swollen mound behind her pubic bone directly wired to where my mouth was dancing. The heat from the intense sun was getting too much for us, so we took a break to drink water and eat. Taking turns putting fruit on different parts of our bodies to be licked off, we enjoyed our naked meal. As I found a strawberry in her love pocket, she dumped water all over my head and demanded it was time to for me to get inside of her. She told me to sit on the edge of the cliff and dangle my legs over the side.

Usually I was the initiator, but this was Kay's fantasy day and I was there is serve.

I laid the blanket out and sat on the side of the cliff. She told me to lay back and close my eyes. She then traced my body with pieces of ice, purposely avoiding my aching hard on. The cold sensation was amazing. She traced my face, my ears, my neck and then my nipples with both hands. When I felt like they were about to freeze off, she warmed them with her mouth. Then she put a piece of ice in my mouth and lowered herself on me. Before she put ice in her own mouth she told me the view was amazing. I pushed the ice inside her and played with it as it quickly melted in her heat. My cock was feeling amazing as the cold and warmth of her mouth got me to explode in her mouth. She then held onto me, placing her face between my cock and my leg, she screamed echoes down the canyon as I put more ice deep inside her and stayed focused on her love button as she bucked and howled, spasming into ecstasy that continued to echo down the canyon.

Our sun baked bodies were stirred back to life as a cool breeze spread goose bumps across our nakedness. Kay sat up and spun around and slid me inside of her. "Now you're going to fuck me lover, and if you are a good boy, I might fuck you too." I sat up, her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled our faces firmly together as we started to move. The air was cooling as the sun hid behind some clouds. Kay told me to be still and just listen. I could feel her sweaty breast against my chest and our hearts beating wildly beneath joined by her gorgeous flesh. We struggled to be still, to calm our mingled sex, to let the wind and the cool air overtake us. We heard a hawks wings beat the air near by, trees and bushed began to rustle in the cooling wind. Faint sounds of approaching thunder seemed to match the sound of our one beating heart.

Slowly we began to move again breaking the quiet union in the divine symphony of nature. I was about to speak, when she put her finger over my lips and then wrapped her hands around my elbows and stared deep into my eyes and said, "Its all about trust lover boy, its all about trust." She started to lean back and I instinctively held onto her arms. As water began to drizzle, she leaned back and with her tilting head all the way behind she took in the burgeoning view of a storm racing up the canyon as she was holding to life only by my arms and cock keeping her flying above the canyon. We loved this cowboy girl position where she had a way of rubbing her clit into my pubic hair. This far back, arching her back and driving into me the electricity was building all around us. It felt like the air was sparkling. I was as deep as I had ever been inside her, from deep within her soul she said, "Hold me lover, fuck in me take me to eternity."

I felt her begin to spasm around my cock, barley moving in and out but thrashing as waves of cold water crashed down on our steaming bodies. As lightening cracked all around, the electricity flowing through our bodies, I filled her with the warmth of my soul as waves and waves of spasms milked me dry.

When the lightening stopped I pulled her back up and we lay back, she covering me with her warm body. I wrapped the wet blanket and arms around her. The thunderstorm was gone as quickly as it came. As the sun came back to warm us, we stayed happily together and slipped into dreams of other worlds. I awoke to find her eyes shedding tears that were running down my face.

I asked her what was wrong and she just stared smiling at me with damp eyes, silently telling me the tears were not sad. "It's your turn, time to trust me," were the only words needed.

She got off me. There was a comfortable silence between us. No words could fill the space we created. We shook off the blanket and laid it back down. We gave each other deep drinks of water mixed with the fresh sweetness of the summer rain. After a long hug and deep kiss, she guided me down. She took my shirt and poured water on it and gave me a sponge bath, cleaning off the dirt and sweat. She lay down next to me and said thank you and gently stroked my brow. I got up and rinsed the shirt and with long stokes I cleaned her and caressed her. Her eyes remained closed as I paid attention to each detail of every one of her delicious curves. I lay next to her and we reached for each other and drew into each other. We started to laugh, gentle waves of happiness escaping into the canyon.

As the air gently cooled in thigh altitude shadows of the mountain afternoon, Kay rose. With her dance instructor hands guiding me, I rose and she placed me on the edge with my back to the infinite void behind us. She then climbed on top of me, our bodies still relaxed and my flaccid penis merged with her dry envelope.

Kay pushed me back, grabbing my arms, letting me fall and then drop my head to see the canyon draped in shadows and swashes of light. Further, Kay told me. "It's all about trust lover boy." Holding onto her arms, her hands around my elbows I arched my back, stretching myself to most amazing view I have ever seen. I felt myself growing into her moistening sex. "Trust my lover, trust," she said as she scooted us nearer to the edge. She moaned as she leaned back to counter my weight. We were sore from the earlier action and slowly moved. I lifted back up and got on top of Kay, taking slow, long and deep thrusts, the soreness was beginning to be painful ecstasy, lighting a fire as we picked up speed, Kay told me to stop: Again we held still, again listened pulled together as our heart beat as one. She some how new the hawk was returning and we heard it once again beating the wind with its wings, rising above us to soar. She told me she wasn't sure is she ever wanted to fuck again. I gently withdrew and unashamedly lifted her to sit up. We stayed still for a few more moments and she rested her head on my arm, stroking my forearm as we watched the circling hawk.

Our bodies were sore from thrashing on the blanket covered hard red sand stone rocks. I found her shorts and got behind her, helped her stand and guided them on. I then put her arms into her shirt sleeves then gently lifted her arms as it fell on to her beautiful frame. I wrapped up blanket and made a seat for her to sit on. Put on her still damp boots and tied them up. I sat next to her and dressed myself, minus the used shirt. I gave her a water bottle to drink as I cleaned and packed every thing up. I put it all in a nap sack I lifted her up to standing position. Then putting the blanket behind her, I lifted her and carried her up the path to the car, keeping her in my arms as I opened the car door. I then laid her in the passenger seat. We drove home in silence, her leaning on my shoulder sleeping.

When we got back to her apartment, I carried her up the stairs and put her in the couch. I started the tub with bubbles and then put on a Ry Cooder album we had bought the day before. Then I started the water for a simple pasta dish she loved. Kay slipped into the tub as I browned garlic in olive oil with a little red pepper. I sliced up the bread, and poured a few glasses of Chianti. I delivered one to my lover in the tub and received a wonderful kiss for my trouble. I mixed the pasta into the pan then covered it with a lid and grated the fresh parmesan cheese.

I took Kay her bathrobe and dried her body with a little dancing and hugging in the tight space to the sound of the draining tub. Kay removed my clothes and started the shower and in her last order of the day told me to clean up my act.

When I came out of the shower, I saw the most sexy girl in the world in nothing but one of my favorite tee-shirts under a blanket. I wrapped the towel around my waste, plated the food, tossed it with the cheese and placed on the coffee table with some bread. I grabbed the bottle of wine, changed the record to a CD of John Coltrane's ballads. We slowly ate, Then we finished our meal while slow dancing to the luscious music, feeding each other as we moved around the floor. The only break we took was to open a second bottle of wine.

After our dinner dance, we fed each other Godiva chocolate and ice cream in bed until we drifted into the most restful night of my life our bodies spooning until the next morning.