Cape Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Two lovers meet finally.
1.7k words
4.38
8.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers

This is my first time submitting something. Please let me know what you think!

This is purely a work of fiction. Any similarities to people, places or events are purely a coincidence.


Eric waited for Amber as she ran from the front door into his arms. They embrace for a moment, holding each other. Slowly they loosen their grip on each other and tilt their heads towards each other for a slight kiss.

"I've miss you so much" Eric says as the kiss breaks.

"It's been a long summer" Amber replies from his arms. The sun shines down on them from an angle as they walk to the car.

The car takes off down the high way. Amber leans over and begins kissing Eric's neck. He places his hand on her smooth soft leg and rubs her knees. He slides his hand up the warm inside of her thigh, brushing aside her soft skirt as he goes. Eric's fingers brush along her glistening lips. He can feel her wetness begin to grow and he adds another finger. He teases her slowly mixing between one and two fingers, sliding one into her wetness now and then to keep her attention. Eric's eyes are fixed ahead on the road, while his fingers dance below her skirt. Amber lets her chair recline and slide down. Eric decides to take advantage o this and quickly starts to rub her mound. Her wetness grows at his touch, and he can feel her hips gyrating against his palm. A finger buried into her, he accelerates down the road. A second finger slides in and her orgasm approaches. Eric rubs faster and harder as he drives faster, her body shaking as she nears exploding. With a wild moan Amber lets loose and her orgasm takes over her body.

Amber lies in the seat, basking in glory, as they pull into the driveway of their cottage. Eric carries her from the car down to the beach, blanket in hand. The sun setting behind them, the world is aglow. As he lays her down, he kisses her ever so softly and slowly unbuttons her blouse. With small quick kisses he crosses down her chest, taking time to circle each soft nipple with his lips and tongue. He continues kissing down, to her waistline and slides her skirt down and off.

He lowers his body between her legs and kisses her warm thighs, his mouth watering, in anticipation. He kisses closer to her mound and her hips buck back. Eric slides his hands under her cute butt and pulls her pussy close to him, and sinks in with his kisses, circling her wet, smooth pussy lips. Grazing them with his tongue, he presses against her. His slow licks, up and down, just parting her lips and licking into her soft flesh. With longer licks, he takes time to taste her. Then finally with a passionate drive, he digs his tongue in, licking hard, deep and up and down. He can feel Amber moving against him. With his right hand, he parts her lips so he can slide his tongue deeper into her. Circling her clit and sliding all around, while poking at her soft bottom.

He uses the same hand to slowly insert a finger into her, while he continues to lick. Her hips move faster with each rub and his licking gets more intense. Her hips are soon slamming against his face as he licks her hard, and sucks while he slides one, two fingers in and out of her wetness. He lowers his face and uses his nose to rub her hard, never stopping fingering her. Ambers body begins to shake again as your next orgasm nears. Eric licks and licks, he mouth open, awaiting her wetness, knowing the moment he tastes it, all he will want to do is cum himself. As she grinds against him, shaking a moaning. Eric can sense it coming, as Amber explodes, moaning loudly and loving every minute of it, as her wetness pours down to Eric. He continues to lick her till she has finished shaking and can't take anymore.

He crawls up her body, and kiss her deep, her tongue darting into his mouth, and savoring her own taste, he brought her. They hold each other tight, and enjoy the sounds of the ocean crashing around them. The sun dipped low, their skins getting goose bumps; Amber has her arms wrapped around Eric. They lay on the beach as the stars slowly come out. She gives him small kisses on his neck; her hands slide over his chest, pulling his shirt up. She rolls on top of him, her knees on either side of him.

She lifts his shirt off him and begins her kisses again, kissing down his chin, to his ear, and along his neck and down his pecks, along his abs, and towards his pants. Amber puts her hands on his chest, and kiss down his zipper. Her hands drag down his stomach and grab his belt, sliding the loop out quickly, as her fingers dive for his button. Before Eric can react, his pants are unzipped, and her fingers have grabbed his waistline. His hands land on her shoulders, and she looks up at him.

"Slow down, I'm not going anywhere," Eric says, and Amber smiles back at him. Her heart beating fast, but she slows herself down. She slides back up his body and plants her lips on his. She kisses him slowly, as her hands rub his chest. Her mound lands on his bulge. She grinds against him slowly and lightly. Eric bucks his hips against her, and can sense her excitement. She looks into his eyes, as if asking permission, and slides back down his body. Tugging at his pants. They slide off easily, exposing his hard cock, throbbing against the soft cotton of his boxer briefs. Her mouth waters at this site, and it's all she can do to stop herself from pressing her mouth against his member. She composes herself, and begins kissing his waistline, and slides her hand over his member, squeezing gently. Her fingers slide up and down his cotton-covered cock, from the tip, down to his balls.

His chest rises and drops as his breath quickens. Eric can't wait to feel her lips wrapped around his cock. Feel her sucking at his tip, while her hands wander all over. He looks down at her, and she smiles back.

Her hand slides inside his briefs and grabs his throbbing cock, and pulls it out. Her eyes grow big; she forgot how perfect his was. She quickly slides his briefs all the way off. She places her hands on either side of him, and lowers her lips towards his cock. Her tongue lands as the base, and quickly flattens out, as she licks slowly, up and up the back of his cock taking her time. Savoring every inch. Her tongue reaches his tip, and swings around it once, twice, and with a twist her tongue dives down his length again. She gets to the bottom and continues, licking his balls. She opens her lips and takes each one into her mouth, massaging them with her lips and tongue as she grabs a hold of his cock in her hand.

She releases his balls, and prepares for the tip. She kisses it lightly and opens her lips. She slowly slides his head into her mouth. Bit by bit she takes his cock into her. Using her tongue to lick each inch, she soon has his member full buried in her throat. She sucks hard at his base and slides her lips up his cock till her lips are back at his tip. She gives his cock a good hard squeeze and goes back for more. She mixes in stroking with her sucking and licking. Her other hand is slowly massaging his balls in rhythm with her licks and sucks. He hips are slowly bucking up towards her as she works him. He legs spread wide, and his hands sliding thru her soft hair. She hums a little as she goes and soon she has his hard cock sliding quickly in and out of her mouth as she goes to town on him.

Eric's breathing is faster than ever, and it feels so good to have her working him. Amber continues stroking his length and lowers her lips to his balls again, licking at them and sucking on them, knowing he loves this. Her kisses and licks wander all over his crotch, landing her back at his tip where she prepares to finish him good. Her hand still working his balls, she gulps up his cock and sucks hard at him. Her lips wrapped tight and her tongue running fast only his length. He is starting to boil, and she knows just how to make him explode. Her fingers slide lower and she uses her index finger to lightly poke at his tight hole. He gasps a little and she knows she has him, she sucks on her finger quick, and goes back to his cock, her index finger presses against him again and slides in, he sits up a little, and she adjusts to stay with him, sucking all the while. He thrusts his hips at her more and more, and finally she gets far enough into him.

"OH GOD AMBER" he cries out, as she dazzles him with her tongue. He grabs her hair, knowing he is close, giving her head a knowing squeeze. She works her hand, finger and mouth ever more intensely, and awaits her prize. His body goes stiff and she feels his cock pulse. She wraps her lips around his tip, and prepares herself. Finally, his nuts explode. His cum streaming into her mouth, his back arched and his hands gripping her hair. She swallows and swallows enjoying every drop as it comes out. Eric's cock pulses over and over again squeezing out every drop, his body week he falls back, and relaxes his grip. Amber, knowing there's more, sucks hard at his cock to get every last drop. She slides her finger from inside him, and lets his cock fall from her lips. She slides up into his arm and rests her head on his shoulder. She looks up at him, and he smiles back, leans down and kisses her deep.

Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers