Cape Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric and Amber continue their weekend of lust.
1.9k words
3
7.2k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers

This is a work of fiction.

*

They awaken about a half hour later, still under the stars, lying on their blanket, naked as could be holding each other close. Eric reaches for his briefs, and slides them on. He grabs his pants and shirt, and gathers up her clothes. He hands amber her skirt and blouse and she puts them on quickly. They wrap up the blanket and head for the cottage. Inside the door, they throw down their things. Amber jumps into Eric's arms and they land on the kitchen floor. They kiss quickly pecking at each other. Amber hops off him and runs into the living room. Eric follows and finds her sitting on the couch with her duffle.

"I have presents," she says, as Eric sits down next to her. The bag is full of their wildest dreams. A Rabbit Vibrator, a small bullet, lube, some handcuffs, a blindfold and a feather. "I think you're first" finishes Amber as she hands him the bag. Eric looks into the bag, trying to decide what she needs first. He grabs the Rabbit and looks it up and down.

"Too much to start with" And he reaches for the Bullet. He tosses the bag aside, and stands up. Amber walks over to him, and he grabs her and kisses her and then turns her around. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck, and nibbles at her ear, and kisses down her arm. His hands slide down her chest and along her stomach, and just above her mound. He takes the bullet and sets it low, and lets it settle at the top of her mound. He hips buck back, and her holds her tight. Eric lets the little buzzer start its work as he decides what is next. He loosens his grip on her.

"Why don't you get on all fours" he directs. She follows orders and gets down onto her knees. He brings her closer to the couch so she can hold herself up. Eric is kneeling behind her and slides his hand with the bullet between her legs and presses it again to her mound. She lets out a moan and he knows just what she needs. He lower his lips to her back and kisses her from the back of her neck, down her spine, to her tight firm ass, and down her crack and opens his lips and slides his tongue out and presses it against her tight hole. She shivers at the wet touch and pushes back. Eric knows she is game and he licks longer and hard, and presses up against her more and more. His hand still working her clit with the bullet he has her hole nice and wet and relaxed. He darts his tongue along her crack and her whole over and over, and soon needs to focus a little more. He grabs her hand and hands her the bullet. She takes over working herself with the bullet, as Eric needs both hands to part her cheeks so he can lick good and deep. Her body shivers with the combined pleasure of her clit being buzzed and her whole being probed. His pace is perfect and she is beginning to drip.

Eric's cock grows hard and knows its time to give her more. He grabs the bag and pulls it close to him; He opens up the Lube and slathers some onto his throbbing cock, and begins to massage her hole with a little. She wiggles her ass back towards his fingers as he does this. He slowly works her with one finger, and adds another and another only after she has relaxed enough. He takes the bullet from her and tosses it on the table. She puts both hands on the couch to hold herself up. Eric leans in close and kiss her cheek. She turns her head and their lips meet. She slides her tongue in, to meet his tongue.

Their tongues dance, as Eric lines his hard cock up with her hole. Their lips locked, he presses his head into her. She grips the couch hard as he enters her and lets out a big sigh. It's been so long since he has taken her. She relaxes more and more and wiggles back onto him till she has taken ass that she can. She works her hips back and forth and side to side, as his cock slides in and out of her tightness. Their kiss breaks and he uses both hands to hold her ass as he quickens his pace. She is holding herself with one arm, as she slides the other to her clit. Her fingers working wetness she moans away as his cock rams in and out of her. She knows just how she likes and goes to town. Eric reaches down and takes her nipple in his fingers. She lets out a moan as he works her nipples. She rubs herself faster and harder as he buries his hard cock into her. She continues to work her hips back at him and he holds onto her. Eric's balls begin to shake and he knows he is close to unleashing his load.

He pulls his cock out of her and she turns to look at him. He turns her over, so she is lying in front of the couch. Her hand still working her clit hard he grabs his cock in his hand and strokes it good and long. She is moaning, as she gets close. Her eyes closed tight, her back arched her fingers flying thru her wetness, when she feels it. Eric releases his load onto her chest. His cum shooting out, rope after rope, landing on her breasts. She is so excited to see his cum flowing onto her that her body rockets into orgasm. She screams out as she climaxes. Her body trembles and relaxes. Eric's cum has finally stopped flowing and he is slumped back against the couch. Amber slides her fingers along her chest, thru his warm load and raises it to her lips. Their eyes meet and she smiles at him.

As Amber tastes his juices, Eric muster his strength and heads for the outdoor shower. He turns the water on and lets it warm, before climbing in and slumping down against the wall. He lets the hot water pour over him as he regains his strength. He slowly washes his body, sore and tired from Amber's energy. He looked forward to this for sometime and didn't want to be to worn out to continue. The steam helps bring him back and soon he is standing and finished cleaning off. He kills the water, grabs a towel and dries before heading inside. Towel wrapped round his waste, he walks into the living room to find Amber, cleaning herself up. She grabs his towel, and heads towards the shower herself. She heats up the shower and steps in.

Her legs are weak but she wants to clean up so she can enjoy her time with Eric. She is taking care to clean herself up well and is soon tempted under the hot water to start caressing herself. Her fingers begin their dance on her lips, when she stops herself. There's plenty of playtime to come, she just needs to wash off and head back in. She turns the shower off, towels off and heads back to meet up with Eric. He is enjoying a sandwich on the couch, and has a big glass of water for her. Amber downs the water, and begins to search for her underwear. She can't find it, and digs into her bag. She pulls out her black lace panties and a tight white tee, and puts them on. She parades by Eric before sitting down next to him.

Amber is finding it hard to keep from jumping on him, but knows it's going to be a long weekend, so she needs to hold off for a bit. He is probably tired from the drive, and all she has given him so far. She slides down onto the floor and grabs the bag. She takes out the rabbit and admires it. It's been a while since she has used this powerful beast. She raises it to her lips and licks at the tip a bit. The curved top hits her walls just right inside, and the pearls in the shaft feel so nice inside. The thing she likes best though, is when those little ears land right on her hard clit. She can already imagine herself moaning out in ecstasy. She runs the rabbit down her neck and across her nipples, circling each one as she goes, down along her stomach and down her right inner thigh. It sends a shiver of excitement up her body and she slides it to the other thigh.

Eric's attention has been grabbed, and he eyes her up. She looks primed for a show and he can't wait to see what she will do. A final pass up her left thigh, she lands the tip on her mound. She presses it against herself hard. It's time to take off her panties, and she slips them down to her ankles. She runs the tip towards her wetness and slides it in. Amber is plenty wet and ready to go. The shaft inside her she starts the vibrations. Almost instantly her back arches and her mouth goes wide. She bites down quick on her lip, not wanting to be too loud, too soon. Eric's cock grows at the sight of the rabbit penetrating her. She presses the rabbit in deeper, till those wild little ears land right on her clit, and she body shudders.

A wave rolls over her and she moans out, as her walls tighten and loosen. Her free hand shoots up to her tits, and she grabs at her nipples. She is moaning quietly now, as the humming continues between her legs. She slides to her knees, and has the rabbit under her. She sits down on it and rocks back, letting the floor hold it in her. Her back arched over, she lets out a loud moan and her body trembles again. Those little ears send shockwaves through her. Eric slides of the couch, enjoying the show, and takes advantage of her open chest and drops his lips to her nipple. She is holding herself up with her arms, and yells out as his tongue dives around her chest. She begins to tremble again as another wave rolls over her. She is on her fourth orgasm now and her body is weakening. She doesn't want to disappoint Eric, so she musters what strength she has left and rolls onto her back. She spreads her legs wide and wraps them up around her head; she pushes the rabbit in deep and grabs her tits. She is breathing so fast now and can feel her whole body pulsing. She licks at her nipple and turns the rabbit as fast it will go. She is shaking and screams out as another wave rolls over her. She pushes the rabbit out of her and it falls to the floor, her wetness flows out behind it. Eric slides down next to her and takes her in his arms. He holds her close as she falls asleep. He pulls the blanket off of the couch and wraps the two of them in it. Soon after he is drifting to sleep himself.

Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers