Cape Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Jess meets Eric.
2.4k words
3.5
5.8k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers

Special thanks to J.M, J.F and E.R

*

The cool breeze in the air, and the soft sunlight coming down was the first thing to wake Jess. She finds herself, sprawled out on the lawn chair on her deck. Her hand is down her panties, and her shirt is a mess. Suddenly it all comes flying back to her. Eric and Amber next door, fucking like wild animals on the picnic table. And Jess had jerked off to it! Wow she thought, pulling herself together. Her mind racing she wonders how long she had slept. She slowly crept over to the fence and peered over. Eric and amber were gone.

Back inside she goes to get ready for the day, again. A shower is what she needs. A cool one at that! She grabs her towel from the rack and heads to the out door shower. She lets the water warm a little and strips down. The luke warm water pours over her and begins to bring her back to her sense. It had not been the morning she expected so far and had so much to do the rest of the day. She made quick work of washing up and made a beeline for her room. She tore into her closet and found a cute sundress. On it went and out the door she went.

Next door, Amber and Eric had already showered and were having a bite to eat at the dining room table, when they saw Jess's car go by in a flash.

"Guess she woke up" Amber said with a smile. Pushing her self back from the table she cleaned up her Lunch mess and went up stairs. She picked out her favorite bikini. Black with White Polka dots. She couldn't wait to hit the beach, grab some sun and relax. All that action with Eric had taken a lot out of her. And now, she couldn't get Jess's eyes out of her mind. The way she watched so intently, her lips parted, breathing heavy. She must have been jerking off, Amber thought. Who could blame her! It must have been so hot. She had a front row seat to Eric ramming her over and over. She grabs a cover up and glides down the stairs.

Eric sees Amber saunter thru the living room in her cover up and knows its beach time. He grabs his from the suitcase and drops trough. He slips on a pair of blue and white board shorts and grabs two towels. Out the door in seconds, Erica and Amber are on their way to the beach, just some towels, some lotion and sunglasses with them.

Once at the beach, they spread out there towels. Amber comes and sits in front of Eric to get covered with lotion. Eric squeezes the bottle onto her back. Using both hands he quickly spreads the lotion out over her smooth, toned back. He doesn't miss an inch as he covers from her waistline up and under her top and around her neck. He gets a new handful of lotion and rubs her arms up and down covering them with lotion.

Amber's beginning to get some tingles as Eric runs his hands all over her. It was too bad they are out in broad daylight, surrounded by people. She could just mount him right here. Sadly that would have to wait till they were back up at the house. The tingling between her legs was reminding her of all the fun they had had the best day and a half. He is so powerful but so gentle. His hands still sliding over her skin brought her back into the present.

Eric had covered every inch of her body with lotion. He swung his legs around and had his back to Amber. It was her turn to lather up him. She took a good pour of the lotion in her hand. She started high on his back, rubbing all over his tight and hard muscles working down his sides and along his lower back. Her hands slipping along his skin and wrapping around his arms. His body feels so nice under her fingertips. Her hands continue to flow over him and around his strong pecks and down his chest and abs.

All oiled up, they lay there basking in the sun. Their bodies soaked up all the warmth. The cool ocean breeze keeps them cool on the beach. Both drift off into nice naps after turning over once. In their dreams, they can't keep their hands off each other. Both are grappling with the intense wild sex they had yesterday and earlier that morning. They knew it was going to be a wild trip, but so far it was on pace to be even more amazing.

Amber wakes first and flips over onto of Eric, grinding her hips against him, she waits for him to wake. When his eyes open she presses her lips to his, savoring a kiss. Eric kisses back and soon their tongues are dancing. Amber pushes her self up off of Eric.

"Lets go back to the house," she whispers with a smile.

She grabs her towel and darts off the beach. Eric scrambles behind her, gathering up what's left and chasing after her. His cock is starting to stiffen with anticipation. He is catching up to Amber as they sprint up the street. Luckily their house is only two hundred yards from the beach. Amber is first into the house and she dashes thru the breezeway and into the back yard. Eric follows her and picks her up. He swings her around in his arms, her body still slippery against his.

Eric unties the top of Amber's bikini and when he sets her down it falls to the ground. Amber tugs at Eric's swimsuit and exposed his rock hard cock. She pushes him back onto the lawn chair and whips of her bottom piece. She straddles him in the chair and lowers her tight wet pussy onto his throbbing cock. His length and girth filling her out she lets out a soft moan. She starts to ride him, in a nice cowgirl style. Swinging her hips to and fro as she grinds down on him

Eric runs his hands up and down her thighs, an along her sides. He squeezes her sides as he runs his hands up her torso and along her stomach. He cups her breasts in each hand. Giving them a light rub, his fingers circle her nipples. Her body feels so good on top of him. Eric slides down and holds her hips as he starts to thrust into her a little harder and a little faster.

Amber loves the feel of Eric's thick cock deep inside her. His long hard thrusts send shockwaves through her body. She lifts her self up bit, and spins around, to ride him reverse cowgirl. The new angle of his cocks feels great for Amber. She's grinds against him some more and starts to pull at her nipples. Amber keeps peeking to her side, hoping to catch their peeper watching from across the yard, but so far she isn't there. A shame, Amber thinks as she returns her focus to Eric and his cock.

One hand is pinching her nipple and the other hand reaches down to massage Eric's sack. She wants to make him explode. She wants to feel his juices fired deep into her. With Eric's orgasm brewing, Ambers dream is about to cum true. He grabs her hips again and begins ramming his cock into her harder and deeper. He is groaning as he goes and soon Amber is moaning out with pleasure. This is sure to get their neighbor's attention Amber things.

There is still nothing from across the yard. Screw it Amber says and rides Eric to the finish line. Before he knows it, she is forcing his cock to bust into her. With a loud grunt, Eric unloads his cum deep into her hot pussy. She pinches hard at her nipple and begins to rub her mound. Her orgasm doesn't seem to be coming. Amber isn't so easily frustrated though.

She lifts herself off of his cum covered cock. She turns to him and gives him a deep passionate kiss. Off into the house she goes. In the living room she digs through her bag full of toys and grabs finds her waterproof vibrator. She crosses back to the porch and into the outdoor shower. She lets the water warm up a bit, and checks the batteries. Good to go. She hops in and lets the warm water pour over her. She leans against the wall and turns on her toy. Ecstasy is only a few moments away.

Jessica had finished her errands in town and was driving home. As she pulls into the neighborhood, she can't help but think about catching Eric and Amber again. They were so much fun to watch. The way they made hot passionate love right in front of her, the way they watched her watching them. These were huge turn on's. She wants so badly to see Eric's cock up close.

She pulls into the driveway. Out of the car, she carries her groceries into the house. Placing everything on the counter, she crosses to the backyard. She slowly and quietly opens the sliding door and creeps onto the deck. As she slips over towards the fence she can see Eric lying on the lawn chair. He is completely naked. She is instantly turned on. She can feel that tingle again and her mouth is watering. She stays frozen, waiting to see where Amber is.

Suddenly Jessica realizes that their shower is running. Amber must be in the shower. Hear heart beating out of her chest, she decided to sneak around into their yard. She darts along the fence and around onto their side. She stays close to the house as she approaches the back yard. Eric is only 10 feet away from her, at the most. She could see his cock. It looks like it has just been used. She is a little saddened by this, but seeing it there, resting, makes her even hungrier for it.

The shower is still running, and beneath the door she can see Ambers feet. Getting even braver she slowly creeps up onto the deck. Her berating is heavy, and her heart is racing. She is within feet of Eric. He looks like he is resting his eyes. Jess is soon right by his side. Her hands are trembling. She wants so badly to reach out and touch him, any part of him from his muscled chest, to his strong arms, or amazing stomach. But most of all, she wants to wrap her hands around his cock.

It's gorgeous. Jess can only guess hard, it must be 8 inches and thick to boot. He has a nice plump head and he keeps everything trimmed. His balls are shaven and look just as delicious as the rest of the package. Jess has enjoyed a few cocks in her day, but this one would take the cake!

She takes a deep breath in and steadies her self. Jess reaches her hand out and slides two fingers up Eric's cock. She starts down at the base and works her way up. She is locked onto his eyes waiting to see if he is going to stir. So far he seems to just be napping. His cock is sticky. The smell of cum and sex fills the air around them. He must have just finished fucking Amber.

As her fingers reach his tip she swirls them around his head and then back down towards his balls. She cups then softly and adds her other hand back to his shaft. She squeezes softly. Her fingers wrap around his girth and slowly slide up and down. His cock gives a few twitches with freeze Jess. He still shows no signs of waking. His cock has grown almost completely full. He has a gorgeous member. Jess's mouth is watering.

After stroking him for a while, she decided its time to taste his cock. She licks her lips, and slowly leans over him. She lifts his tip towards her and slides her lips around it. She closes her lips around his head and begins to suck at him. Eric's dried cum and Ambers dried juice comes to life inside her mouth. The salty taste of old sex makes Jess even hornier. She takes more and more of his cock into her mouth.

She's never been able to deep throat a cock, but she's never wanted a cock so deep before. She is savoring all of his cock. Her hand is still massaging his balls. She can't help but wonder how much cum Eric has to give. He has obviously been giving plenty to Amber this weekend. As she slides his thick cock in and out of her mouth, she uses her tongue to rub all over it. She swings her tongue around his tip and the rim of his mushroom head. Her licking collects all the tasty leftovers from the earlier sex.

As Jess sucks away at Eric's cock, she uses her free hand to pick up her dress. She slides her fingers below her panties and begins to rub at her mound. She had just masturbated earlier that morning, but her pussy wants attention so bad. Jess is plenty wet and hot. She is sot in the world of Eric's cock. Her mind is swirling, just waiting for him to explode insider her mouth. She pushes her panties down towards her knees and starts fingering herself vigorously.

Eric's cock starts to twitch a little and Jess is hoping it's ready to blow. Suddenly it beings to pulse and she feels it. The first squirt hits the back of her throat. It's salty and thin. Not much to it, but how could there be after shooting so many loads over the past day plus. She quickly starts to swallow his cum as his cock twitches. Her fingers are still dancing deep in her pussy. Her legs are shaking as her orgasms build. She finishes off Eric's cock and swallows the last few drops. She lets his cock slide from her mouth. Bracing herself against the chair she is determined to finish herself off. She moans out as her orgasm floods over her. Her head is swirling with ecstasy as she savors her orgasm, and Eric's load.

"He tastes so sweet, doesn't he?" Amber says.

Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers