Cape Town Getaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindrazor
mindrazor
23 Followers

Clara then reached for Eric's thick, throbbing penis, which he was stroking this entire time, and gently pulled him towards my waiting entrance. He leaned forward, supporting his weight on either side of me. I felt his warm head, bump into my soaking labia, moving closer, spreading my warm lips apart. I felt myself being slipped wider open by his incoming penis. I could feel his pulse, throbbing through his head and into my lips. He gently slipped deeper inside me. That warm, electric feeling raced through my pelvic region, as I felt myself being stretched wide open by his penetrating muscle, being filled up. mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss...........the fullness was beauuuuuutifffffullll. The gorgeous feeling of being filled up by a man's penis sliding deep inside my body, filling every erogenous space inside my electric body hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... I was in ecstasy.

He slowly began swinging back and forth, inside me. I could feel every ripple, every bump and muscle in his beautiful cock as it slid inside the silky walls of my aching pussy. The friction created between our two body parts was driving me to absolute heaven. He increased the speed of his pumping as he started to fuck me a bit harder, pushing his head as deep and far up inside me as he could, pushing my cervix further up inside me as it made way for his intruding cock.

"mmmmmmmmmmm fffffffffffuck meeeee........ yyyesssssssss.............fffffffffffffffuck meeeee" I heard myself whispering.

Clara leaned forward, and I felt her wet mouth engulfing my swollen aeriola, wrapping her long steaming tongue around my nipple, sucking on the warm bud, feeling my pulse quicken, as her deep rythmic sucking on my heaving breast made me even wetter. Eric's cock felt like it was on fire as it rhythmically pumped in and out of my velvet sheath. I could feel him tense up, as he was nearing orgasm. This turned me on immensely, as I was making this boy cum, merely by letting him slide his rock hard penis into my soft, moist, warm body. I felt the electric charge of orgasm building up inside me too. I felt my thighs and hips shivering uncontrollably, as I instinctively started arching my back in response to the electric pulses racing through my body. I could feel my pussy tensing around Eric's thobbing shaft, while he pumped me furiously. I could feel his head swelling inside me, like a grapefruit, about to burst. The heat being generated inside me was triggering small, orgasmic explosions that uncontrollably jolted my hips, my back and thighs. Eric's breathing suddenly stopped as he tensed up, clenching his teeth, and thrusting his engorged cock so deep inside me, I could almost feel him in the back of my throat. His cock exploded in my pussy as I felt his hot cum splash against the back of my vagina, bathing it in creamy ecstasy, in turn triggering my own devastating orgasm that made me jolt and squirm, wrapping my thighs tightly around Eric's waist, keeping him inside me as long as possible, feeling our pulses throb in unison, as our bodies were mercilessly consumed by wave after wave of electric, orgasmic shocks. Our breathing was so deep and heavy, as we suddenly felt quite exhausted and wasted, having fucked for what seemed like hours.

As Eric pulled his soaking cock out of my very sore and tender pussy, Clara wasted no time in grabbing it and taking it in her mouth, extracting the last few bursts of sweet cum. Eric tilted his head back as he let Clara suck his still hard cock, into another dimension!

God she looked sexy, wearing nothing but her pointy, black, high heeled shoes, sucking this boy's throbbing cock, and her hands filled with his large heavy balls.

I lay back, still with my thighs spread wide, allowing the air to cool off my ravaged pussy lips. I could feel Eric's cum slowly seeping out of my hot, drilled hole, like valuable oil. As I lay there cooling off, watching Clara bring a second orgasm to Eric's cock, I realised how easy it was to be truly happy. I slowly managed to get up, and slipped into the cool waters of the pool, with the moonlight bouncing off the ripples.

What a gorgeous day.

mindrazor
mindrazor
23 Followers
12