Cape Verdean Femdom Tales

Story Info
Cape Verdean dominatrix tames a sexist Somali man.
1.6k words
2
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Joanna Monteiro had been operating as a professional dominatrix in the Boston area for over a decade, and her website got over a million hits last year. Doling out punishment to wealthy men and filming it for posterity ( after masking their faces prior to topping them off course ) proved to be very lucrative. So much that Joanna Monteiro had been on the radio and spoken to the shock jock types about her work, and her popularity had risen immensely as a result.

A native of the City of Pedra Badejo, Cape Verde, Joanna Monteiro moved to Massachusetts for higher education and fell in love with New England. So much that she ended up staying after earning a bachelor's degree in Criminal Psychology from Suffolk University in the summer of 2007. She'd always been fascinated by the workings of the human mind, especially when it came to the criminal element. Joanna Monteiro decided to take her passion and make a career out of it. Things definitely did not go as planned...

After graduating from Suffolk University, Joanna Monteiro worked for the Suffolk County Department of Corrections as a counselor, but was let go after the Warden and several corrections officers discovered her unorthodox methods for punishing offenders who wouldn't submit to treatment. Such a course of action could have resulted in the loss of her licence and possible imprisonment, but Joanna Monteiro had dirt on the warden and several officials, so she walked scot-free.

Nevertheless, Joanna Monteiro knew that her career as a counselor with the Department of Corrections was over. No law enforcement agency in the State of Massachusetts would hire her. That's when Joanna Monteiro decided to change careers, for she discovered that she had a talent for not only having keen insight into men's sexual fears, but also punishing them for their misdeeds. Thus, Joanna Monteiro became Mistress Jo, Boston's first and only Cape Verdean dominatrix.

Mistress Jo had tamed unruly men of all hues as a professional dominatrix, from the City of Boston's elite of Irish, Italian, Somali-American and Latino businessmen and politicos, to middle-class guys from the suburbs, and more. While Boston has a reputation as a button-down, conservative town whose only liberal institutions were its think tanks and college campuses, a lot of the locals were kinky and willing to pay to play.

Lately, Mistress Jo found herself clashing with a somewhat downscale but nevertheless fascinating element of the social spectrum. Apparently, word of Mistress Jo's status and accomplishments irked a lot of people. The butt-hurt element, so to speak. Minority guys posing as keyboard warriors who invaded BDSM forums to bad-mouth dominant women of color. Mistress Jo set out to teach one of those punks a much-needed lesson in humility...

"So, you're the one talking shit about dominant black women online? Just like I thought, you are a deluded fool who jerks off to porn and lives in his mama's basement," Mistress Jo said, and she looked the fool up and down and smirked maliciously. Her way of making a small man feel even smaller. When a dominatrix comes to play on a man's home turf, it's usually a good idea to establish dominance really quickly. The sooner the male of the species realized that women rule, the better off everyone would be...

Fahd Hersi, a young Somali-American Muslim man with a reputation for pettiness and ill-gotten gains was having a rather rough morning, in a manner of speaking. After coming home late from the clubs, he got a rude awakening. Fahd was clearly not expecting to see the bodacious Cape Verdean dominatrix at his doorstep, for he started mumbling nonsense. Mistress Jo found this immensely amusing...

"Um, I didn't mean to offend you, ma'am, and my situation is only temporary, my mom is away in Georgia for a week and asked me to look after her place," Fahd replied, and the skinny, dark-skinned young man scratched his puffy Afro, and looked nervously at Mistress Jo. Standing six feet tall, the curvy, brown-skinned, dark-haired, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Cape Verdean lady looked absolutely gorgeous in a white blouse and black silk pants, and Fahd found it hard to return her imperious gaze.

"Yeah, that's what they all say," Mistress Jo said, and she pushed her way past a stunned Fahd, then took a look around the Hersi household. The place was a mess, to say the least. Located in the east side of Brockton, Massachusetts, not far from the local fire department and George Keith Park, the old house had definitely seen better days. Mistress Jo noted the overgrown grass outside with disgust. Fahd Hersi was most definitely a slacker...

"Uh, ma'am, I didn't mean those things I said about dominant black ladies online, I was just fronting, for the fellas, you know," Fahd said meekly, Mistress Jo took a look around his bedroom. She paused in front of the life-size image of Hollywood icon Grace Jones decked out in dominatrix gear and wielding a whip. Joanna turned to Fahd and smiled knowingly, and the young brother looked away bashfully. Someone's busted, Mistress Jo thought gleefully.

"You bash dominant women of color online, yet jerk off to pictures of Grace Jones in dominatrix gear, you are attracted to that which you fear, black female power and black female authority, am I right?" Mistress Jo asked, in a sharp tone. Fahd Hersi experienced the sexual thrill he felt whenever he was around an angry black woman who was cutting loose verbally. He couldn't help himself. Angry black women got him hard, every frigging time...

"Yes, ma'am, it's true," Fahd replied, and Mistress Jo looked at the growing bulge in the young black man's pants, and grinned maliciously. Fahd's breath started coming out in puffs, the way horny men's often did. Mistress Jo slapped him hard across the face, and Fahd gasped in shock, and his erection grew even bigger. Mistress Jo freed Fahd's dick from his pants, and stroked it. The young man sighed happily, and he was still smiling when Mistress Jo snapped a chastity device on his dick, ensnaring Fahd's manhood.

"Fahd, you fool, your pain is my pleasure, don't you know you belong to me?" Mistress Jo said, laughing, and Fahd nodded, then hung his head in shame. When Mistress Jo commanded him to get on his knees, Fahd did as he was told, like a good submissive should. Mistress Jo stood before Fahd Hersi, hands on her hips, a cocky grin on her lovely face. Something about a black Muslim man bowing down to her appealed immensely to the Cape Verdean dominatrix. Made her feel all hot and tingly in all kinds of places...

"I am yours to command, Mistress Jo," Fahd Hersi said, and Mistress Jo felt her pussy twitch with excitement as the young black man kissed her feet. This was going to be good. After Fahd undressed, Mistress Jo took his belt from his pants and proceeded to beat his ass with it. The young Somali American trash talker whined as Mistress Jo beat his ass, and she laughed gleefully while punishing him. For the sultry Cape Verdean dominatrix, the fun was just beginning...

"The things I am going to do to that ass," Mistress Jo said as she admired Fahd's ass. The brother was on all fours, face down and ass up, his cheeks spread as the dominatrix inspected his asshole. Donning gloves, Mistress Jo lubricated Fahd's asshole, then fingered him. After judging Fahd's hole supple and clean enough for anal play, Mistress Jo pulled a strap-on dildo out of her bag of tricks, and dangled it in front of his face.

"Oh damn," Fahd said, and Mistress Jo grinned, and then blew him a kiss. Positioning herself behind Fahd, Mistress Jo caressed his ass, then pressed the dildo against his ass. With a swift thrust, Mistress Jo pushed the strap-on dildo into Wes's ass. The young Somali American guy cried out as Mistress Jo penetrated his ass. She spanked his ass and berated him as she began to fuck him. Time to show this bozo who's really the boss...

"I like to fuck black men like you up the ass with my strap-on dildo and show you that it's us dominant black women who run the show," Mistress Jo said, and she dug her fingernails into the flesh of Fahd Hersi's hips as she rammed the dildo up his ass. The young black man cried out as the Cape Verdean dominatrix invaded his ass with her phallic tool. Moaning deeply, he felt wicked pleasure and exquisite pain as she fucked him.

"Oh fuck, it hurts but also feels good," Fahd Hersi moaned, and Mistress Jo bucked her hips and fucked him with gusto. Nothing she loved more than wrecking a tall, manly brother's ass with her dildo. Brothers like Fahd liked to strut around like they were all that, and Mistress Jo would admire their cute asses and think of the things she could stuff in there. Today was a dream come true for her, in a manner of speaking...

"Fahd Hersi, you are now officially my bitch," Mistress Jo said with a smile, as she pulled the dildo out of his ass. The young Somali American slumped on the bed, spent. Mistress Jo admired her handiwork. Fahd's ass was now a gaping hole, all thanks to her vigorous pegging of his ass. Mistress Jo looked at Fahd as he rolled on his back and smiled at her, and that's when she removed the chastity device from his dick. The young man smiled thankfully.

"Thank you Mistress Jo, I feel great," Fahd Hersi said, and the sultry Cape Verdean dominatrix smiled and nodded, pleased with her handiwork. After using the washroom, Joanna Monteiro exited the Hersi household. The young black man took a shower after Mistress Jo departed, and then hit a blunt to relax. Dammit, those bossy Cape Verdean chicks were something else. If he'd known how much fun they were, he would have tried one a long time ago...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers